• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [ Le Morte d'Diamant OOC ] The Barracks

As a contrast to the epic nature of Sushi Muncher's artwork yestrday, here's a Chibi Caelen:

A4163Ry.png

OKAY! I'm back and I'll be finishing Royalé, but it does help that I have an over-active imagination so everything is done......in my head!

So....my power went out while I was working.....I lost everything! I filled in a few things so my train of thought won't be completely lost, but I'm gonna go cry myself to sleep now :closedeyescryingfrown:

So....my power went out while I was working.....I lost everything! I filled in a few things so my train of thought won't be completely lost, but I'm gonna go cry myself to sleep now :closedeyescryingfrown:

(pat pat)
It's okie. Happens to the best of us. I usually copy-paste my WIP onto a notepad file on my laptop and phone, and even my Google drive in case (usually have at least 3 copies). Highly recommend you do the same in the future, to avoid losing your progress.

Doesn't RPN save your progress?

Only the brave relies on RPN alone. It saves alright. But if you have multiple tabs, sometimes it doesn't save.
For example, you are writing on Tab 1, but your Tab 2 is not edited.
You close Tab 1, and THEN Tab 2.
You lose the progress (sometimes - other times, it updates naturally)

Also, RPN has expiry date for saved progress. Not sure how long.

You write your stuff in browser!? I use word and add code and stuff in browser. Too often does the browser crash or I absently close the tab or something. Spooky. >->

Same. I usually write the generally ideas and then use RPN's box to code. You never know.

Only the brave relies on RPN alone. It saves alright. But if you have multiple tabs, sometimes it doesn't save.
For example, you are writing on Tab 1, but your Tab 2 is not edited.
You close Tab 1, and THEN Tab 2.
You lose the progress (sometimes - other times, it updates naturally)

Also, RPN has expiry date for saved progress. Not sure how long.

Same. I usually write the generally ideas and then use RPN's box to code. You never know.
Ohhhh, I see.
I totally knew that risk. Ahem.

Oh man, that's the worst. Especially since it's entirely out of your control :(

Tbh I do solely rely on RPN to store all of my work (I save them to a PM). But I don't rely on RPN's save system, that's way too risky.

Had some free time at work so I whipped up these really rough sketches (I promise I'll stop now):

HsvTobq.jpg

uNeWmCI.jpg

Had some free time at work so I whipped up these really rough sketches (I promise I'll stop now):

Those look pretty good for rough sketches! I look forward to seeing more! Don't stop <3
If anything, I think it would be cool to have cover arts for this RP (like those movie posters). So... if anyone here can draw or has an interest to draw, get busy! :3

I actually just got a job as a storyboard artist at a studio casually lool, so hapyp to sketch out funny scenes or even emotional ones. (though not the best at stand alone sketches)

Lol thanks for all the kind words, I'm glad y'all liked it <3

If anything, I think it would be cool to have cover arts for this RP (like those movie posters). So... if anyone here can draw or has an interest to draw, get busy! :3

If the inspiration ever strikes I'll definitely make some!

I actually just got a job as a storyboard artist at a studio casually lool, so hapyp to sketch out funny scenes or even emotional ones. (though not the best at stand alone sketches)

Wow that sounds amazing, and yes I think we would all love to see your work~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back