• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [ Le Morte d'Diamant OOC ] The Barracks

L
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

fSOeSHV.jpg

Centuries after the death of King Arthur and his Knights of the Round, humanity is pushed to the brink of extinction by the forces of the Sorcerer King Mordred. With the remaining adults taking refuge in the last standing cities of Britannia, the duty of war now falls upon the child soldiers of the nation's military.

When all hope seems lost, a great mystical power known as Arms is entrusted to a ragtag platoon of soldiers at the site of an ancient lake. With this newfound hope, can they finally turn the tide of battle? A war-torn, dark fantasy begins in Le Morte d'Diamant...!

Any questions, comments, or concerns can be directed toward me in the OOC.
Blu Blu Thanks for the reserve, I'll start working on my CS right way. Quick question though: What tank models does the Britannia army primarily use? Is it the MK/Whippet line or did you have something else in mind?

Blu Blu Thanks for the reserve, I'll start working on my CS right way. Quick question though: What tank models does the Britannia army primarily use? Is it the MK/Whippet line or did you have something else in mind?

Yup it's the Mark/Whippet. Especially the Mark. I love that design!

Hell yeah, the Mark design is one of my favorites, thanks for clarifying.

Last edited:
Hey Blu Blu for our FC in the pictures we show do they have to be wearing the uniform linked in the CS or will it be assumed that while the person is wearing something else in the picture, in the RP they'll be wearing the uniform linked?

Hey Blu Blu for our FC in the pictures we show do they have to be wearing the uniform linked in the CS or will it be assumed that while the person is wearing something else in the picture, in the RP they'll be wearing the uniform linked?

No, it's assumed that's your character's uniform in battle. Can you imagine how hard finding a picture with that uniform would be? Haha

Oh yeah that'd be really hard, I tried and couldn't find anything that fit the setting (Too many gleeful expressions), so I settled for something that's fairly close.
I swear this doesn't make me a traitor to the crown, I just wanted to use an older uniform to make it easier to picture her wearing the classic British one.

Servant Servant Idk, seems pretty suspect to me... I don't mind gleeful expressions as long as if fits what you want the character to look like. The picture I'm using has them wearing an old eastern European uniform. I'll just use my imagination.

@Servant Idk, seems pretty suspect to me... I don't mind gleeful expressions as long as if fits what you want the character to look like. The picture I'm using has them wearing an old eastern European uniform. I'll just use my imagination.
See I also thought the same and was content with anything I got as long as they wore the uniform, but just look at her:
She's too cheery and precious.

Servant Servant Okay I see what you mean. She looks way too happy waltzing through a war-ravaged battleground with bodies strewn everywhere lol

Lmao definetly, I was however able to find other pictures that could fit nicely for a happier character (In case anyone wants it):

DOcZvjnUIAAOlBy.jpg

And I also found this "beauty":
CwnCPzoWgAUXD_2.jpg

OKAY, so I just realised how long it's been since I was in a military rp dan how lack of relevant imaging I have for characters haha, any of these look okay??
NEVERMIND I GOT AN IDEA FOR SOMETHING SAD BUT CUTE

OKAY BASE FOR GIRL IS up ahhhhh, I used to write this type a while ago and it took me a while to get the style write between annoyingly oblivious and overly cute for a setting, so I can assure you she won't be one of 'those'.

I don't know quite how to describe her 'episodes' more like a blank out state almost, as though she sees something that isn't there, and it's hard to reach her.

Cosmos Cosmos Is the CS finished? You called it "Base" so it sounds like you plan to add more but I just want to check to make sure (it looks great btw!)

While I'm at it Servant Servant the WIP is looking great so far too although her service number should begin with 1 or 2 for now even if she's with the tank regiment

Cosmos Cosmos Is the CS finished? You called it "Base" so it sounds like you plan to add more but I just want to check to make sure (it looks great btw!)

While I'm at it Servant Servant the WIP is looking great so far too although her service number should begin with 1 or 2 for now even if she's with the tank regiment
yes!! sorry I call them base before accepted so I can add things if admins need, that and i add details as they re revealed along the way sometimes :3

yes!! sorry I call them base before accepted so I can add things if admins need, that and i add details as they re revealed along the way sometimes :3

Got it, I did a quick skim for glaring errors but now I'll go read it in-depth and let you know if there's any subtle issues

Got it, I did a quick skim for glaring errors but now I'll go read it in-depth and let you know if there's any subtle issues
re-reading the guidelines there may be, considering I was going to have her be five-seven when wandering into the village. (though perhaps an exception?) after all, it's not that any of the children would listen too closely to her fairy tails, after all most think she's crazy, even is safe and friendly, she doesn't really know about 'fathers' but mother is a word she knows strongly.

re-reading the guidelines there may be, considering I was going to have her be five-seven when wandering into the village. (though perhaps an exception?) after all, it's not that any of the children would listen too closely to her fairy tails, after all most think she's crazy, even is safe and friendly, she doesn't really know about 'fathers' but mother is a word she knows strongly.

Mother...? That's not a war term, she's a heretic! Only issues I'm seeing right now is (the big one) you need a weapon name for the bow! Go find a suitable Knight of the Round Table to name the bow after. And secondly, the abilities are kind of underpowered. She'll be fighting against some serious magic so it needs more oomph. For this one, maybe wait until my CS goes live to get a better idea then you can add to it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back