• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Le Cirque Arcanes [a dark circus rp] | [open]

• H
    orror

directed by ghostlynarcissus ghostlynarcissus

magic, circus acts, manipulation, gore, illusions, suspense, mind games, runaways, trust no one, morally grey characters, , betrayal, thriller, violence, no escape, occult, witchcraft, etc

welcome to the show.

Le Cirque Arcanes.

home.
    plot. roles. rules.

coded by xayah.ღ

Last edited:
I'm interested! I'd love to try out for the Fool c:

Helllooooo?? This is so cool??
extremely interested!
I was gonna try for the fool, but I see someone else wants it, so I might actually go for The Tower~

Roughly what era is this set in? Modern day? Considering applying for The Justice.

I may switch to FBI from Boston PD.

Not that it really matters but I think I'm overthinking it with the Boston PD thing.

Interested!

Also, clarifying question,

"For the moment, I have a certain amount of "Arcana" roles listed. Those must be filled first before we add more in."

Eventually, will there be more Arcana roles to be filled? Does an arcana roll need to be made in order to create a differing character?

I'm asking out of curiosity, I'm willing to fill one of the roles already created if need be, but I also do have another idea for a character that didn't fall into the lines of the initial arcana.

Last edited:
Interested!

Also, clarifying question,

"For the moment, I have a certain amount of "Arcana" roles listed. Those must be filled first before we add more in."

Eventually, will there be more Arcana roles to be filled? Does an arcana roll need to be made in order to create a differing character?

I'm asking out of curiosity, I'm willing to fill one of the roles already created if need be, but I also do have another idea for a character that didn't fall into the lines of the initial arcana.
So the roles listed are currently tied to some pretty big parts of how the story will progress. There are lots more Arcana cards that can be opened up if people want to join or double up, I just want these filled and more interest before I start adding. :) Hope that helped.

So the roles listed are currently tied to some pretty big parts of how the story will progress. There are lots more Arcana cards that can be opened up if people want to join or double up, I just want these filled and more interest before I start adding. :) Hope that helped.
Got it! Thank you!! I warmed up pretty quick to the hermit so I think I might try my hand at them ^^

I think several people are applying for the Fool, one for Justice, and one for the Hanged Man, and maybe one for the Tower.

To reiterate, roles are also not first come first served. These are applications, and I'll go through and see before adding more in if there's continued interest for people to either double up or more folks to join and see which would be best suited for the RP.

I'm still thinking of a timeline but likely by Friday will be when I'd consider expanding more roles, once I see more CS's in the thread.

I'll be watching this.

Meme Think GIF

Question, if our character had a previous physical condition, say backpain or asthma, would their body still be affected by it once they gained immortality?

Working on things, but just to make sure does the Justice need a special trait or anything or nah?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back