• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Le Cirque Arcanes [a dark circus rp] | [open]

I dont believe using code is a requirement, it's just something some of us do ^^ I think so long as you have the information required you'll be fine. Though I wouldn't mind editing a cs code for you if you want.
That's honestly so sweet of you. I just wouldn't know how to apply it haha. I used to rp in a different forum but they didn't have this option. It's really cool to see the designs, I just haven't quite figured it all out yet since it's only been a week ^^

CS codes will not be a deciding factor for which roles are decided, so feel free to write and format however you like as long as your list the criteria I've requested .

My application for the sun is done as well~

Good morning/afternoon/evening all!

I'll be looking at all CS's very soon, so everyone interested should please have theirs completed by 11:59. PM PST. ☺️ If something has come up and you need a smidge more time please let me know. I'll have the Discord and more info ready for us to begin on Monday.

Eric Andre GIF

Another side note, because I'd like as many of you lovely people to participate as possible.

If for whatever reason you do not get the role you wanted, I'll have some remaining Major Arcana roles listed that you can work with. The only thing that would need changing would be your relationship with Lenora for the most part, which you can easily set up with yours truly. But I would like to involve as many people that are interested as possible. <3. I'm getting a lot of PM's with interest as well, so just thought I'd share that opportunity! These CS's are looking amazing.

Interested and making an application now.
Hello! Thank you for the interest and feel free.

Lots of people are applying for the main roles I have made up, but because there's been so much interest after these are filled I'm opening up other "Major" Arcana cards for people to create. Those will include (The High Priestess, Empress, Emperor, Strength, Chariot, Hierophant, Lovers, Wheel of Fortune, Temperance, the Star, Judgement, and the World. [ The Devil will not be included, because it's already been taken -hehe-.]

So for those who have already applied and don't get the card they originally applied for, they will be more than welcome to switch things around a pick a different role from the ones listed. :)

Lots of people are applying for the main roles I have made up, but because there's been so much interest after these are filled I'm opening up other "Major" Arcana cards for people to create. Those will include (The High Priestess, Empress, Emperor, Strength, Chariot, Hierophant, Lovers, Wheel of Fortune, Temperance, the Star, Judgement, and the World. [ The Devil will not be included, because it's already been taken -hehe-.]

So for those who have already applied and don't get the card they originally applied for, they will be more than welcome to switch things around a pick a different role from the ones listed. :)
Would you recommend I continue with my application or wait until the other roles are out? I was typing one up for The Hanged Man but I am not too far into it yet.

Would you recommend I continue with my application or wait until the other roles are out? I was typing one up for The Hanged Man but I am not too far into it yet.
I'll be looking at the CS's and deciding in an hour for the main roles already listed, so if there's one you're set on already then you're free to try if you're flexible on if you don't get it. But if you just want to join, and have more flexibility with making a character [as the newer roles created will have a bit freedom as far as relationships with Lenora go] then I would say you can hold back.

I'll take Judgment or Empress depending on how things go.

I have tagged/updated the main interest check with those who now have roles. If you did not receive the role you tried for, please reach out to me if you'd like to proceed with the RP! Like I've said, I'm happy to add in for another Arcana card with the other roles I've listed.

You can keep your FC and everything (or do something new if you prefer), you'd just need to think about how a new card might effect your background and relationship with Lenora. Message me and we can discuss things for sure. Please update them in your current CS and just tag or PM to let me know. These were difficult choices, everyone made such great characters and I'm thrilled you all want to write this story with me! However, I do understand if you don't continue with us after not receiving the character you might have wanted. If so, thank you again!

For those I tagged already, I will be making a Discord later in the day as well as setting some more plot. Feel free to message others if you'd like to set up more relationships with others in the troupe.

[I'm off to pass out, I'll answer anything in the morning. zzzz ]

I'm very glad our hermit is the elephant tamer because I immediately had ideas for interactions last night haha
I'm super excited for this :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back