• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High school

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
"I said oops. What more proof do you need that I didn't do it on purpose?" Nyx grinned as he saw one of the snakes faint. He just did it to annoy Pluto, but if it caused the snakes that much anguish. Well, that was just a bonus. As Pluto went back to sitting behind his club table, Nyx grabbed another cookie and hopped up onto the table, taking a seat on it. He had one leg on the table with the other dangling off. Biting into his cookie, Nyx spoke up again. "Well, maybe now someone will take pity on you and join! I might've just done you a favour. Because I know I sure as hell wouldn't join this crap" He picked up another cookie from the plate and held it out towards Pluto, almost shoving it into the Gorgon's face. "Want a cookie?" Nyx had a large smirk plastered over his face. He wasn't trying to destroy Pluto's club plans, but annoying the Gorgon was fun and currently this was the best way to do that.

Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai

Synnøve Åse

Location: what may or may not be her bed|| Interacting: metalcity metalcity || Mentioned: N/A

output_jhhsrm_by_woo_foxu-dcg4lqi.gif
Miss Åse woke with start. She threw herself upright so swiftly it left her tousled hair billowing around her face- obscuring her vision ever so slightly. Had she been so overwrought with school work that she’d fallen asleep somewhere other than her room again? Synnøve rubbed a weary eye with the side of her index finger while piecing together an apology to her unknown second party, her voice carrying a sleepy sonorously. “Sorry! I must have fallen asleep in the wrong pla-“ it was then that she noticed a familiar bedspread clutched in her hands and paused, adapting a confused expression and staring down at them for a solid minuet before looking back up at her accuser, brows knit in concern,” I- I’m pretty sure this bed is mine?” She turned her head to look at the room, searching for a way to solidify her position.

The familiar décor of the room left her certain that she was right- unless she’d been sucked into some alternate dimension timeline! She snapped a quick and subtle look back at the other girl, oh no! Those elfish ears! It was Synn from another universe! Soon'ave Ahsay! She’d slipped into an alternate reality where she wasn’t a dark elf, but was instead born a vindictive valley girl! Woe is she. The girl shook her head to herself, realizing that this must be her elusive roommate! brushing off her silly fantasy before buckling down to deal with the situation at hand, Synnøve turned to look back at Megan, her tenebrous face filled with a benevolent glow, plastered with a beaming smile. She was excited to finally have the chance to meet this mystery girl!

She pointed to the other side of the room,” The bed on that side of the room should be yours- I think? You are my roommate…right? She pulled her blanket up slightly higher, suddenly nervous at the prospect of having a stranger in her room.​

Shu Crudele & The Wind

Location: Gardens|| Interacting: Each Other|| Mentioned: Mother? more like Smother

output_hr2l5z_by_woo_foxu-dcg51xg.gif
output_wtwnxi_by_woo_foxu-dcmjm1n.gif
Shu had no time for clubs! He had more important things to do! Why would he socialize with a group of capricious fools when he could kneel in the gardens and freeze over innocent plants to entertain himself? Shu placed a finger delicately on the top of a white freesia plant, enveloping its gentle bloom in a crystalline sarcophagus. The silence coating his work left him contented, but it was only a temporary solace.

A soft breeze passed by, ruffling the nearby fauna and causing Shu to furrow his brow, adverting his dramatic gaze from the little gust’s general location with a measured coyness as he broke the frozen potion of the flower off from the rest of its stem. He jolted rigidly at the sound of a familiar voice coming from behind him, visibly bracing himself as the words began drifting all about him.

“Its been so long my solitary son! I doubt my appearance is serendipitous! ~”

Shu pulled his coat up over his ears as his mother began weaving her words through the air with force, buffeting him with her presence.

“Speaking of appearances~ look at my temporary countenance!” the wind curled away from her son, spiraling to another corner of the gardens where she manifested an illusionary corporeal form. Stepping forward to eagerly rest a hand on her son’s head. Shu, reviling her tender touch, pushed her arm away by forcing his own up and out, standing and side-stepping away in the process. His mother’s black and carmine eyes searched his duplicitously, smiling transparently,” How do I look?”

The woman put one hand lavishly to her collar bone, resting the other on her hip.

Her son stood for a few moments with his hand under his chin as if considering his answer before flatly saying, “H i d e o u s.”

He moved to stand under a lush honey locust tree, leaning the upper half of his back against its bark so that his weight was distributed solely on his shoulders and the soles of his feet. His alabaster eyes drifted into half closure under the shady boughs of the tree, gently running a thumb over the edge of the frosty sprig.

The wind glided over, looking down at the minuscule boy and gingerly taking either side of his face in her hands before ruthlessly twisting his cheeks, watching him grimace,” That must be where you get it from.” She said cheerfully, kissing him on the forehead before dematerializing once more, dancing away in a cacophony of giggles “A little breeze told me today was my time to shine! ~ I’ll see you again later Shuuuu!~”

Shu gritted his teeth against his lip so hard it split down the middle.

Pluto angrily bit down on his lip, trying his best not to jump up and attack his roommate. Well that and also not cry...In his head he kept repeating 'What the fuck what the fuck what the fuck.' as he, for some strange reason, still tried to fix some parts of the doll. There was no saving it but something was telling him to not give up.
'WHY ARE YOU SLOWING DOWN!?? KEEP GOING!! GRAB THAT TINY PEICE AND GLUE IT TO THAT OTHER COLORFUL PEICE OVER THERE!! WHERE IS THE GLUE!!'
'Jason, wake up!'
'Did somebody called 911 yet!?!?'
'For Jason?'
'What!? No not him!! For Mikazuki!!!!OH ZEUS ON HIGH!! HE JUST KNOCKED OVER LEN! PLUTO DO SOMETHING!!' It's honestly surprising that Xuicoatl wasn't the one who fainted with the way he was screaming.
Pluto glared down at his useless hands as he dropped the broken peices back onto the table.

If looks could kill then Nyx would probably just explode right now. Pluto was so damn upset and something inside of him was telling him to just forget it. It wasn't that bad. He would almost give into it. But then a car full of his emotions would rear end those thoughts and run them over constantly. Reminding him that his friend just broke his figure on purpose and was acting like he didn't mean to. Pluto's fang ended up cutting his lip but he didn't care....well, actually he did because it hurt and now he was sorta bleeding a bit...

"Want a cookie?" Pluto stared up at that shit eating smirk and wished....he wished....he didn't know what he wished to do but before he could even think of doing anything else he jerked forward, past the cookie and right onto Nyx's hand. He bit into it hard enough to draw blood from the Dhamphir's(????) thumb. If Pluto had continued to act like a gosh damn animal then he would've pulled away as fast any normal snake. But no, he had to suddenly be aware of what he just did the moment he tasted blood. It had actually been awhile since he's had blood. Nyx tasted pretty good!

Pluto let go of his friends hand and wanted to scream when he saw the blood. He covered his mouth with his hands, letting out some muffled apologizes to his friend. He staggered to his feet and backed up a bit, worried that Nyx would decide to beat the shit out of him right then and there. He wouldn't blame him if that's what he wanted to do.
"I-i-i'm sorry! I didn't mean to do that! I don't know what's gotten into me! I-i haven't been acting like myself lately I'm sso sorry Nyx! I-" no one could stop his ramblings now.

GingerBread GingerBread

Nyx wasn't expecting Pluto to bite him. Punch or slap him, sure. It looked like the Gorgon boy was on the verge of doing something like that. And while Nyx didn't exactly like getting hit, getting that sort of reaction out of the normally quite docile boy, would've been great. Getting bit however didn't seem as.. successful. Maybe it was the fact that he didn't see it coming, or maybe that he now had holes in his thumb. Or maybe it was because the whole biting thing felt less like something the Gorgon boy did out of a moment of rage, and more like he just acted on instincts. Like a cornered animal. And to top it all off, Pluto was practically begging for Nyx to accept his apology and not retaliate. Nyx exhaled quite heavily, dropping the cookie he was holding. He wiped away some of the blood now dripping down his thumb with his adjacent finger. Nyx's smirk changed ever so slightly to a more malicious looking grin.

"Shhhh. Shh, Shhh" Nyx held his slightly bloody finger to The Gorgon's lips "Pluto. I was offering you the cookie, not my thumb. You do know that. Don't you?" He removed his finger from the boy's lips, lowering both of his hands to his side. "I mean, you're not that smart. So maybe you don't. Either way, I'm willing to forgive you" One of Nyx's hand pulled his dagger from it's sheath, while the other tightly gripped the Gorgon boy by the.. snakes. Both making sure that they couldn't bite him, and stopping Pluto from moving away. "That is, as soon as I get to sink my teeth into you" He pulled Pluto closer to him before raising the dagger to his neck. "Don't worry, this will probably hurt a lot" Nyx leaned in close to Pluto's neck, gently pushing his fangs against it, making sure not to break the skin but still cause discomfort to the Gorgon boy. He held his position for a few moments before moving away again. His malicious looking grin faded and was replaced once more with a smirk. He pulled the dagger away from Pluto's neck, but 'accidentally' sliced across his shoulder blade, just deep enough for it to start bleeding.

The moment Nyx let that heavy sigh, Pluto knew he was a goner. There was no stopping it. His hands dropped to his sides and he actually stopped his pathetic ramblings. "Ny-!" Nyx was shushing him and only added a few more smears of his blood to Pluto's lips. What was he going to do? What was he trying to do?
"I-i honestly didn't mean to bite you... I'm not that stupid...I think..."
His eyes widened when he saw the dagger and he froze when he heard the snakes protest to being grabbed.
'Oh no, this is just like that one scene from Yarichin!!'
'This is nothing like that scene!!' Icarus yelled at Xuicoatl as he tried his best to wiggle out of Nyx's grasp.
Pluto stayed completely still as he waited for the warm embrace of death. He didn't scream when Nyx bit him and he didn't move. Sure it felt weird but he's been through worse.
He did, however, wince when he was cut. Sucking in his breath he finally opened his eyes and looked over to his friend.
Pluto reached a shaky hand up to his shoulder to hold in some of the bleeding. He then silently stared at Nyx. Eyes half lidded, almost as if his mind was somewhere else. Eyes still looking a bit vacant, his lips twitched up into a small smile. He walked past Nyx and sat back down onto his chair and calmly fished through one of his boxes for some napkins to use on his cut. He sure did pick a bad day to wear a white sweater. What's worse is he just bought this for the club! Oh well, someone will just have to help him get blood out of clothes or something.
'Holy shit. That was so hot.'
'Stay away from me.'
'That wasn't hot at all! What would've been hot was if he added way more wounds. He wimped out.'
'You two are so weird! None of that was hot! It was scary!'
'Woah....what did I mi-Aaah!! Pluto why are you bleeding!?' Jason screamed as he moved away from Pluto's shoulder blade. 'Thats so gross! Don't get any of it on the figures!'
'Shut up Jason!' Icarus head-butted the larger snake away from him and moved to look down at Pluto's fresh new boo boo.
'You should go to Jay! You can't just leave it like that!'
Pluto just kept holding the napkins there with his right hand and used his other hand to fix the table that Nyx had disturbed. "I'll be fine. I need to stay Incase any in members come up."
'Pluto....no one is going to come up with you looking like you just got attacked by a serial killer.'
Pluto just hummed a bit as he moved more figures. "I'll be fine. If anything it helped me calm down and such. And it doesn't hurt that much... Oh, Nyx, your plate of cookies is in the way..."

GingerBread GingerBread

Marabelle Mabel
School Grounds (Courtyard)
Interacting with: HTCOR HTCOR (Roland)

With the remnants of the early morning dew in play, Marabelle managed to slide quite a way across the green, tumbling and turning over as she and her many companions kicked up grass from their landing. The resemblance to a yard sale was rather uncanny, even despite the lack of tables and prices.

The red-headed witch, sans one shoe, finally came to a face-down stop on the far end of the green, compressed grass marking the trail of her slippery roll. Her broom flipped up and over, coming to a not-much-more-dignified stop some distance behind her, embedding itself in the soil bristles-up. Her pup of a familiar, remarkably unharmed, barked wildly from within its sling, seemingly tangled amongst the dangling cloth as it slowly slid down to the base of the broomstick. The clangs of the crash had been rather incredible, but the silence that surrounded the impact was stranger still.

And, indeed, Marabelle did not move for several moments, even as a solemn would-be rescuer approached her and even offered a well-meaning poke.

Yet, finally--and with a shout, no less--the witch pushed herself back up, nearly falling over onto her back from the force with which she returned to a sitting position. Grass, along with a few smears of dirt, clung readily to her face, and poked outward from her bushy hair as if they were stray strands that refused to bunch and tangle with the others. Her eyes widened (perhaps overly so) at the recently-arrived fellow, before turning to gaze at the mess she had spread all over the school's main lawn.

Perhaps oddly, she seemed just as bewildered as any bystander had the right to be, as if she herself were a victim of some sort instead of a potential perpetrator. At that point, as her gaze doubled back to the boy before her, she could only hope that the person gazing upon her wasn't anyone particularly important.

"Uhh--" She attempted to put some sort of something together, though nothing came immediately. The witch didn't appear particularly embarrassed so much as, well, a little battered and potentially confused, yet she was at an initial loss for words all the same. Slowly, she reached both hands up, patting about at her dirtied head. "You haven't seen my...hat, have you?"

Nearly as soon as she had spoken, the quite large garment she had mentioned, seemingly large enough to cover her already quite noticeable bushel of fiery hair, drifted to the ground just behind her, landing on the grass without so much as a sound.

Leilani had been waiting by the gates...or actually...on top of the brick wall part of the tall gates and waited for her wonderful parents to arrive. She wasn't really surprised at most of the things she saw from up there. Picky fairies, wind mothers, and some very evil looking woman. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Then she noticed a new face standing by the gates looking like he wanted to be anywhere but here. It was her duty as a friendly member of the school to welcome him and help him out! She slowly floated back down to the ground, like a lady in a skirt would do, and stood next to the nervous male. "Hello, you look a bit lost. My name is Leilani, I can help you around if you want!" She said as she smiled and waved to him.
TheOneandOnlyYato TheOneandOnlyYato

Tags: okmelonn okmelonn
Mood: Embarrassed...
Dibe
Dibe felt her heart flutter as the merman before her said he could join her club, beyond surprised that not only did he think she looked good but was also good enough to join the club of someone who was clearly a professional, if not someone who just had good taste if he truly did take inspiration from Mimi★Kyu 's blog.

What he said next, however, made Dibe nearly faint.

She was talking to THE Mimi★Kyu! Not only that, but THE Mimi★Kyu thought she looked nice, he complimented her on her HAIR of all things! He was probably just being nice and everything but still the fact that he even took the time out of his day to acknowledge her was enough- scratch that the fact that he was a student in HER SCHOOL of all places was the craziest thing, the only thing that was crazier was that he was giving her the time of day and-

If it was possible for star-shaped pupils to have stars in them, then currently Dibe had stars in her eyes and the pinkest cheeks possible.

"OH MY GOSH THERE'S NO WAY YOU'RE THE MIMI★KYU I GO TO YOUR BLOG RELIGIOUSLY AND I DIDN'T THINK YOU'D EVER GO TO MY SCHOOL NEVER LESS START A CLUB HERE AND THINK I LOOK NICE AND GOSH YOUR SO SHORT-"

Realizing she was yelling out loud in the middle of everyone, Dibe felt her cheeks get even warmer as he whole face was practically red at this point. Covering most of her face besides her eyes with her bag, Dibe grumbled out, "I'm so sorry mimi★kyu sir, I'm your biggest fan and everything but I didn't know this club was for professionals or anything...I-I'd love to join if you don't mind having a complete and total amateur to the scene in the club, after all, I haven't even really designed anything myself yet I j-just sorta look at your blog and try to put my own spin on it and stuff and...oh man I'm so sorry for wasting your time and causing a scene..."

Tags: _Line 213 _Line 213 HTCOR HTCOR
Mood: Ambivilent
Ameer Kans
"...and of course ever since then anytime I stop by in the area the pastor always tells me, 'Cassandra, we need more women like you in the church'- Oh, would you look at that, this is the building they want me at, give your mother a kiss goodbye boy."

Having walked with his mother for about fifteen minutes now, Ameer found himself back at the gates of the school proper, and although he had tuned out his mother's story and let her ramble on for the past few minutes, her ask for a kiss left the boy with pink cheeks...and pink eyes...and hair. Looking around to make sure none of his friends or enemies were nearby, Ameer took off his hat and put it in front of him as he kissed his mother on the cheek, whispering out a "Have a lovely day mami..." Before pulling away.

Cassandra looked at her son with a smile and a quirked brow, "So you're embarrassed to kiss your mother now, eh-eh? I'll remember this, keep yourself safe Ameer, and get your hair taken care of before I see you next." Planting her lips on her son's cheek, Cassandra began to walk off, looking around warily at the school as she entered a place full of monsters and mythical being's she'd only ever seen face to face once before...

Ameer meanwhile pulled his hat over his eyes and cleared his throat as he waited for his ruby red cheeks to fade. After a few minutes had passed and he was sure he wasn't going to walk into school with a massive blush for Shinkichi to spot him with and tease him for, Ameer began to step back into the school gates, ready to hurry off to the collesuem so he could join his mandated one club a year....

Or at least that was the plan before a girl straight up fell out of the sky and crash landed into the ground.

Ameer watched as one of the millions of nekos in the school rushed up to what appeared to be the school's one-thousandth witch, rolling his eyes at the display and pinching the bridge of his nose, Ameer simply sighed, "Wednesdays at this place are so weird..." Before he walked up to the pair, watching as the witch slowly got up and began to look around for a hat. Grabbing the floating pointy witch's hat from the air and looking it over, Ameer shook his head at the display, "Hm, you'd be surprised how many of you witches wear these things here, you'd think it would be an offensive stereotype or something...eh." Shrugging, Ameer offered the redheaded girl her hat and a hand to stand up with, "Haven't seen you here before, you must be new I guess. Don't worry about the grass, the teachers know full well if it didn't get destroyed by a fight at the beginning of the year it would probably be destroyed by somebody making an entrance to the school."

Mikaela

Interacting With
fairy boyfriend jom!
Current Location
walking to the club area...wherever that is
Notes
haha... this boy wants to SOB
Stuff
broom-chan!

Tags

It wasn't too long into the two's walk to the club area that Mikaela's features began to hurt. He was sure that Jon could tell he was faking it.. So what even was the point in smiling? Ah, no, he couldn't think like that. Had to stay happy for his friend and all..
He then realized that the two hadn't spoken since leaving the room, and so the witch had decided to ask the hard question that truly wasn't supposed to be this hard to ask. "So.. Are your parents coming today? I'd really love to meet them.." He said, smile becoming just a tad genuine at the thought of meeting his friend's parents. Though, it wasn't too hidden in his tone that he wished that this day had never come in the first place. His position was slouched as he floated along the halls on his broom, stomach growling though he made no effort to suggest picking up breakfast at the cafeteria or feeding himself in any way. He just seemed.. Tired. He wanted badly to tell Jonathan of his past, of the fact that his parents.. The people who raised him couldn't come due to his own actions. It pained him constantly, and there wasn't a day that passed that he didn't think of his loved ones back on St. Clair. Today more than others.. It was just a bit harder to hide it, which cause for him to wish for his own hiding. Back in his dorm, in bed.

Marabelle Mabel
School Grounds (Courtyard)
Interacting with: HTCOR HTCOR (Roland), Loony_Bin Loony_Bin (Ameer)

Now, here came someone who, at Marabelle's best estimate, was nothing short of absolutely miserable. He seemed so miserable, in fact, that the very way he spoke to Marabelle made her feel a twinge of misery herself.

"Stereotype indeed," she stated with a substantial huff, picking herself up properly--and all on her own--before moving to flick the hat from the fellow's hand. "And we're all just fine, thanks for asking." Apparently that small bit of misery had lasted for quite a while. She took the "pointed" garment, and, with a light tap, snapped it back to its proper shape, revealing it to be a far-more-normal, bulbous-looking hat. The first fellow to head her way, thankfully was far more polite, and so she decided to direct her apology to him instead.

"On the behalf of all of us, I sincerely apologize." She flicked downward rather quickly, offering Hector a brisk bow. Who was "all of us?" She was the only other person here. "Is everyone okay?" she shouted across the field, of course to no response. Her pup continued yapping from its parcel, however, prompting the witch to rush toward her fallen broomstick.

"Oh, Baxter, come now," she muttered, doing her best to untangle the small foxhound from the surrounding fabric. To those without an ear for animals, his yapping was incessant. For others, however, it was his excitement that was without bounds.

"Miss Mabel! Miss, Miss Mabel! There's so much magic here, Miss Mabel! I, I can smell it everywhere! It's actually kind of--" Before he could finish his thought, the pup sneezed wriggling in his pouch like a little snake as Marabelle continued trying to free him. Finally, the pup tumbled out of the pouch, squirming about in the grass for a moment more before turning himself onto his feet. "...Who are they?" he nearly whispered, looking to the two odd students standing at the other end of the courtyard.

"I've no idea, Baxter, we'll find out in a moment," she said, sighing lightly at her own mess. So began the long and less than glamorous task of picking up everything that she had dropped during the fall.

Nyx was confused and ever so slightly concerned with Pluto's complete lack of reaction. The snakes seemed to be reacting to what just happened, so it wasn't like Nyx had just lost his touch. But The Gorgon boy just seemed to not even be slightly phased by what happened to him, which seemed quite out of character for him from what Nyx knew. When Pluto said that the plate of cookies was in the way, Nyx just pushed them onto the floor. "And now they're not. But you know there's a bigger problem here.." Nyx hopped off the table, walking around to stand behind Pluto. "And it's this" Nyx motioned to Pluto's face. "Now, I'm not bothered if what I do has no effect. But, you are the biggest pussy I know." He grabbed a figurine out of Pluto's hand and dropped it onto the table. He put his hand on Pluto's shoulder and turned the Gorgon to face him. "So what the hell is going on here?"

"Yeah.. They're coming" Jon frowned as he thought about it more. It was the one part of today that he wasn't looking forwards to. "I wish they weren't though. They're the biggest losers ever. They don't understand me at all. And they're so uncool!" He pouted as he thought about how awful it was gonna be seeing his parents.. though he did feel guilty in how he described them. Though Jon's thoughts were focused on something else. Mika still didn't seem like his usual self, and he got up quickly and didn't seem tired or anything.. so it wasn't that. "Hey.. Karma" Jon stopped suddenly; He wanted to check if Mika was okay before they got to where everybody would be. He didn't even bother to check if others were around to see him about to do something so uncool. "Are you okay? You seem different today... I-I'm not worried about you or anything. I'm too cool to do something like that. But, um.. I just wanted to know.. cause you are my friend"

okmelonn okmelonn

Pluto jumped a bit when Nyx decided to shove the cookies onto the floor. What a waste. He grinded his teeth together as his angry friend walked behind him and dropped something else of his onto the table and called him a pussy. Pluto was too...tired to deny the accusation and instead avoided eye contact with Nyx when he forced him to turn towards him.
"Nothing is going on. I just accepted..." He stopped himself mid sentence before he could say one of the dumbest things to someone who isn't a relative. He needed to get his head out if the clouds and start acting normal! Or at least act in a way that will please Nyx.
"I just think we should end this before we hurt each other even more, ya'know? I don't wanna start a fight!" He awkwardly tried to chuckle the problem away and even slapped on a slightly convincible smile as he shrugged to his friend, praying to Naga that he didn't question him any further.

GingerBread GingerBread

Bryony Goron

Bryony stayed abit away from the school gates, looking around cautiously. Nothing. She knew she had missed the first day of school which she hoped she would not regret later, but at least she turned up at all. Her nerves had been getting the best of her the whole way here. What a surprise. And all of the other people here did not make things better.

" This isn't difficult. C'mon you can't just stand outside all day. You have to go in sometime...." She mutters to herself trying to convince her body to move towards the gates. But instead she stays hidden just metres away. She tries to remember what Violet had told her before she left the den but her thoughts were clouded over. She growls in annoyance, shaking her head.... getting into school was supposed to be the easy part!

Nevore

Interacting With
best girl da-bae
Current Location
fashion enthusiast's club booth
Notes
Good... he's got One Person.
Stuff
none

Tags

Nevore let out a small laugh at the girl's excitability. He found her joyous yet nervous attitude accompanied by her way of dress to be rather refreshing compared to the dry desert of bad style that he had been faced with in the past few years! His laugh faltered a bit as Dibe commented on his height, though the smile still remained. "Believe it, darling! I am indeed here and very happy to be so. I've heard some great things about this place, and I truly did not think that i'd see so much as a speck of talent in this wasteland, but here you are! Oh, well, you and a few others I've seen. I'm not yet impressed by this crowd, but it's not all bad." The merman began to pull out a clipboard from under his table, and as he did this he responded to the girl's comments. "No, no! Please. It's fine. I didn't expect there to be any serious designers here. Though I do truly think that you have some potential, I just want people who love fashion as much as I do! You don't have to be a Da Vinci to love art, right?" He showed the girl a confident smile, locking eyes with her for a second as he slipped her a clip-board with an attached pen. On it was a sign-up sheet.
"Oh, and please, call me Nevore."

Ram boi

Interacting With
none !! open for interactions!!!
Current Location
club hall
Notes
OOOOOWOOOOO
Stuff
buue!

Tags
none

Ramillard's excitability was through the roof. He was bouncing around, tugging his mother by the hand as they entered the building ( mother stopping to clear up things with the main office while her son ran around in circles and hopefully tired himself out, which of course he did not ), and eventually headed into the room where the club booths were being held after discovering that today was THE club day!
His mother was able to escape from the clutches of her son and his floating ram companion, finding herself a place against the wall to lean and watch as Rami ran around and caused a large commotion. She chuckled softly, truly hoping that her son would survive this year all on his own. He had done it before, but each time she truly did worry for him. While she pondered this thought, the ram boy continued to run around and introduce himself and his pet to absolutely everyone. He supposed he should join a club... Which one, though?

Cayman Wyman
Current form: Human
Interacting with:
Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai (Pluto) GingerBread GingerBread (Nyx)
Mentioned: N/A

Cayman woke up to the quiet of his room, decorated as a rainy tropical forest, kept at a warm and humid climate. He took a moment to sit up in the hammock that was his bed and flick the drops of water off of himself. It was a bit of a pain to deal with every day, but his “scalemail” as he called it needed to be kept from drying out. There were a few ways he could have dealt with it, but this was the best thing he could think of. The room also set him at ease, reminding him of the forests he grew up in. Thinking of home... wasn’t there some sort of event going on today? Rummaging around, it didn’t take Cayman long to find the flier he had picked up, it announced that today was club day and parent teacher conferences. “I wonder if anyone’s going to come this year...” The thought made him pause, last year only a letter from his grandfather came in the mail, apologizing for not being able to attend. It didn’t really matter to him, he kept up on all his work and didn’t interrupt in his classes so there wasn’t really much the teachers would say... hopefully.

It didn’t take long for him to get himself ready for the day, a quick comb through his hair and a brush of his teeth was all he really had to do, besides choose what color to have his scales be that is... Maybe a blue? No, I wore blue yesterday. Hmm. Cayman spent the next few minutes fussing over colors, eventually deciding on a darker burgundy, a faint V-pattern in a lighter shade of red running down the middle of his chest and back. The flier he had said that clubs were being held in the coliseum and supposedly it was all student lead. He thought about what kind of clubs he’d want to join while he walked out from his dorm. Maybe some kind of nature-y club, or something to do with art... He decided to put off his decision until later. After all, every good decision has a little bit of procrastination beforehand.

He was about to step up to a nicely decorated table when he heard a plate hit the ground, nearly jumping out of his skin before turning towards the source of the sound. There was a plate of cookies on the ground, two guys sort of seemed to be arguing over something. It was Pluto and his roommate Nyx, it almost seemed that... wait, is Pluto bleeding?! Cayman moved closer to their table, standing on the opposite side from Nyx as he tried to look at Pluto’s shoulder. He worked up the courage to speak, trying to focus more on Pluto and his wound than how scary Nyx was. “Uhmm, a-are you alright Pluto? That doesn’t look too good...”

Nyx narrowed his eyes and stared at Pluto for a few moments, thinking over the Gorgon's answer. After a few moments in silence, he shrugged. "Hurt each other? You're not dumb enough to think you have a chance against me, are you?" He smiled at Pluto, as he stepped away from him. Giving him back his personal space. Though he did want to know what Pluto was about to say, about accepting something. But before he was able to ask the question, someone decided that they wanted to check up on the bleeding boy. They asked if Pluto was okay, saying that his bleeding shoulder didn't look too good. "Nah, Pluto is just on his period. Everyone bleeds from their shoulder. Perfectly normal." Nyx assured the boy, quite obviously mocking him. "Now unless you want to ask any more obvious questions. You can fuck off." Nyx then remember that Pluto was trying to start a club, and decided that he should 'help' with that, instead of trying to scare people off. "Or you can sign up for Pluto's slumber party club. You can gossip about all the boys. Do each others makeup, and all that other girly stuff" Nyx turned to face Pluto again "Anything you want to add about your club?"

Mistborn Mistborn Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai

'Please don't question. Please drop the subject!' he silently begged to his friend and his wish came true when Nyx finally let it go.
"I....I think I might be able to have a bit of a chance against you!" He chuckled, "If I were in better shape that is." Pluto added one more napkin to his wound, that's when he heard someone say something. He looked up to see
'Hey, It's scale man! Tell him to join our club!'
"Oh, hey Sca-Cayman, I'm fine! It's just a little cut anyway." Pluto took a peek behind the napkins and was relieved to find that it was no longer bleeding but just looking at it was making him hurt.

He didn't really appreciate Nyx's weird description of his club but luckily it was slowly taking his mind off of other things. "It's not a sleepover club! It's a club for those who like anime and manga. We will all meet in the garden and basically do weeaboo kind of things. It's really just a time to breath and talk to others who like the same things you do! That is , if you like anime and manga?" He informed them both as he rubbed his shoulder a bit. "Please ignore the mess...."

GingerBread GingerBread Mistborn Mistborn

Lacuna P. Irving

Location: Fashion Is My Passion|| Interacting: Loony_Bin Loony_Bin okmelonn okmelonn || Mentioned: N/A

output_yqbyw9_by_woo_foxu-dcg4ov5.gif
Lacuna took a deep breath, running both hands down the surface of his hair only to immediately regret the prospects of doing so. What if he’d tainted his hair with his hand oils? Ugh. He felt stressed out just thinking about it, he had to make a good impression! Greasy hair just wouldn’t cut it. This concern caused him to run a single hand through his fading locks in attempts to stifle his paranoia. After confirming that his hair was in tip-top cleanliness shape, Lacuna was ready to take a more in depth look around the room. He observed his feet as he walked with a loose, swinging, gait. Looping around the outer edge of the colosseum while looking up sporadically to survey the scene. It was hard to cast stones as to which club to approach first, what if he got roped into one by some kind of social contract? Lacuna knew that joining a club he had no interest in bore potential to be an enlightening experience, maybe it could even inspire his work. The premise was pressuring and exciting enough for the boy to make a split-second decision! He was going to join the Knitting Circle. Absolutely. As he made a sudden turn in the direction of the club’s quaint, homey, little booth. He made direct eye contact with the club coordinator, a girl with soot black skin from her neck down, which glittered like starlight. Her face was snow with jet stone eyes and raven lips that broke into a wide smile of anticipation when she saw Lacuna approaching, readying a pamphlet and her clipboard. He lifted a hand slightly in an awkward shy greeting- It was then that he saw it- behind the arch of her shoulder-
The Fashion Enthusiasts’ Club.

His expression dropped, all prior precedence of broadening his horizons by trying something new stopped.

If he were a more agile sort he would have most certainly pole vaulted over the knitting club- doing a rad as heck triple back-flip before landing perfectly on his feet in front of the fashion booth- Gosh that would have been so cool! The boy faltered, turned his head like a deer caught in the headlights, and made a B-line for Nevore’s stand. As he arrived on the scene he heard mention of Leonardo di ser Piero da Vinci and art. Ah yes, these truly were his people.

He hovered by the side of the table, growing antsy at the thought of joining. He felt a numbness spread through his legs from the knee down.

The boy swallowed hard and pushed back his worries, if his curse was going to act up, then he’d just have to live with it. He tried to walk as normally as possible into the view of the aquatic boy and his colorful compadre. Realizing halfway through that they both knew how to coordinate outfits much better than he did. He tugged subcostally on his sweater, changing it from a pale yellow to a verdant hue. “Uuuuh, Hey! This is, like, the fashion enthusiasts, right? Could I see that clipboard after you? Maybe?” He turned from talking to Nevore to Dibe midsentence, looking very much like he wanted to join their conversation, but seemingly too socially inept to figure out how to do so organically. What was he supposed to say? ‘I too like anthropogenic images my fellow student-rinos.’ Wait- that might have actually worked! Gah. Lacuna felt his right hand start to tremble torpidly and immediately lodged it into his pocket, leaning against the club’s table in a way he hoped looked casual and cool. Because Lacuna was totally cool. Heh...hhh

Megan

The elf continued to stand in front of the peasants bed, looking down at her in annoyance. Upon hearing the girl apologise, Megan smuggishly nodded with a slight smirk but her look quickly changed back to complete distaste when hearing the girl switch her tone. "Errr like so wrong, this is the bed of my best friend and your like, tots intruding." Megan violently snapped, her tapping finger grew faster before she turned to hear what Becky had to say. Hearing Becky yawn out that they should go easier on the mystery girl made Megan gasp that her carefully selected friend would say something so stupid. "This creeper like, snuck into our room. Why on earth would I be nicer? Like, how did they get in here? What's their deal?" Megan questioned while pacing around the mysteries girls side of the room, investigating the drawers and other compartments.

As the girl finished her next sentence Megan slammed the draw shut. Before responding to the idiotic questions Megan turned to Becky to say "I knew we should have like, gone to a teacher before we did other stuff." Sighing after she did so. Turning back to the other elf, hiding behind her blanket, Megan tutted "Well I guess we are like, room-mates for now. Well, that is officially. But me and Becky" She pointed over to Becky "Occupy this room occasionally." Thinking for a second Megan continued "So like, we don't even really know who you are." Stopping as Becky muttered some information Megan questioned "Are you like, snove? Or snavy? Or like, something like that?" Megan unfolded her arms and placed them on her hips, taking a few steps back.

Foxu Foxu

Tags: GingerBread GingerBread okmelonn okmelonn
Mood: Confident as always
Mac
Mac sat down on his small wooden table with a steady creak sound as the cheap wood buckled to accommodate even his small amount of weight. On the table was a sign that said 'Houst Cloob' in what amounted to chicken scratch handwriting as the selkie went over a stolen club sheet with a pen, putting it to his lips and humming, "Alright alright, Miss Littell pulled through on getting me this club sheet, guess that means I have to delete those photos of her using hand soap to shower in the Logica dorm. Guess now all I have to do is find three people to join my club here...hm...who could I make good money off of?"

Looking at the gathering crowd in the Coliseum, Mac looked towards a table where a vampire and Gorgon were arguing, "Hm, not those two, Pluto might be a good choice but I wouldn't want to risk getting stabbed by his girlfriend..." scanning the crowd again, Mac looked towards the Fashion Enthusiasts Club, "The fish could've been a good choice, but he might be a bit too high profile, and let's just get the pink haired one out of my mind now, shy people are cute but there's way too much of a 'Daddy didn't go to my school play' kind of a feel for me to want to deal with. But nail polish boy over there...hm....maybe..." It was then that Mac found his attention taken by a bright splash of orange entering his peripherals, looking over Mac saw a fairy boy followed close behind by another boy with blonde hair, orange clothes, and a broom. Looking at the two for a few seconds, Mac shrugged and got off the table, "I could use a few guys to fill up the twink quota I suppose..."

Strolling up casually behind the two of them, Mac slung his arms around both of the boy's shoulders as he got in between them, "Hey there you two! I saw you two walk in and I thought to myself, 'You know, there are two strapping young lads who should be representing our fair school and-' oh wait, hope I'm not interrupting the two of you here, is this a serious moment?" for a brief moment Mac's voice showed concern as he stopped on the salesman approach on getting the two before him to join the club, "Because if it is, I think a great way to take your mind off it is to join a club like the Host Club I'm putting together, both of you sign here please..." Mac shoved the clipboard with the club sign up sheet and a pen into Jon's face and waited expectantly...

Tags: okmelonn okmelonn Foxu Foxu
Mood: Panicked
Dibe
Dibe felt her cheeks get more and more red and her head get more and more light as the Mimi★Kyu continued to sing her praises, and every time she tried to explain how she really didn't deserve them, he just kept cutting her off and filling her head with more and more amazing thought about things like her looking like one of the ONLY well-dressed people in the crowd (she looked like trash), how he was glad to be at the school (she had probably ruined that) and how someone didn't have to be Da Vinci to talk about art (her art was trash) and everything about it was something Dibe herself wanted to refute, but every time he spoke it was like a spell was washed over her and Dibe found herself unable to get these thoughts out and-

"Oh, and please, call me Nevore."

Then she died internally when he spoke that line.

Grabbing the clipboard without paying attention, Dibe stuttered out, "M-Mister Mimi★Kyu I-I mean Nevore, I-I uh, y-you're just so kind and it's so different from all those movies and shows were fashion designers are mean- NOT TO SAY I THOUGHT YOU'D BE MEAN I JUST MEAN THAT IT WAS DIFFERENT THAN WHAT I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE AND- here's your clipboard back by the way- wait what???" Dibe looked down at the club sign-up sheet to see her signature and contact information in perfect script despite the fact that not once had she remembered picking up the pen. Blinking a few times before covering her face slowly with the clipboard Dibe simply muttered, "O-oh gosh I yelled again and I put my name down and I didn't notice. I-I'm so sorry for bringing so much attention to your club Mimi★K- Nevore, now nobody is going to join because there's a weird pink haired girl yelling in front of your stand. You were so accepting of me and everything and I just ballsed it up and I'm sorry..."

“Uuuuh, Hey! This is, like, the fashion enthusiasts, right? Could I see that clipboard after you? Maybe?”

It was then that Dibe turned her head to see the most cool person she'd ever seen. He was killing it in that green sweater and he was leaning up against the table without a care in the world looking like he owned the place. Realizing what kind of people she'd be sourned by and how outclassed she was, it was all Dibe could bring herself to do to nod and slowly hand over the clip board with a trembling hand...

If anyone were to walk into the men's bathroom at this moment, they would be very confused to see a pair of legs kicking around just inches from the celling. Honeywing was having a hard time getting his tights on at the moment, his wings were fluttering as fast as they could to keep himself up in the air. Thank god for Larger stalls in this school.
Why were tights so hard to get on sometimes? Honeywing grunted after he ended up bumping his head against the stall door. All he wanted to do was get dressed!
"Finally!" He cheered as the tights slipped over his butt and stayed there. Now he could put everything else on.

His parents would kill him if they saw him walking around the school like this! They would definitely take him back home for sure. He would just have to change before they met up again. He had this all planned out! After he finished getting his outfit together he stood in front of the mirror and checked to make sure everything was perfect. It obviously was. He smiled to himself as he fixed his dress and turned to walk out, just as another dude was walking out of the stall, looking pretty confused. Honeywing just waved at the guy before he left, not caring what he thought of him.
He had hidden his bag in the flower bed near the classrooms before he made his way to the collusium. Something fun seemed to be happening there and who knew who he could meet there!

But meeting nee people would have to wait. Because there he was. Honeywing's best friend. He was there and so soon!
Honeywing couldn't contain himself as he ran towards his best friend, leaving a trail of peonies behind him.
"JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!" He squealed as he wrappy his arms around the smaller fairies waist and spun him around in the air. Honeywing floated back to the ground and finally let go of Jon after probably giving him whiplash.
"I can't believe you are here! I can't believe I've met up with you so soon!! Ah~ You still look so cute and healthy! So obviously you have been taking care of yourself! Have you made new friends!? Has everyone been treating you ok? What are the teachers like? Are your grades ok!? I shouldn't be surprised that they are, you are one of the smartest fairies I know! Oh!" By now Mac's table had been halfway consumed by roses and Mika would find himself standing in a pile of sunflowers. Honeywing turned his happy gaze to Mika, taking the other boys hand and shaking it vigorously.
"Are you Jon's nee friend! My name is Honeywing! Honeywing Snowleaf! But you can just call me Honey.~"

GingerBread GingerBread okmelonn okmelonn Loony_Bin Loony_Bin

Bryony Goron

Eventually her legs start to move as she comes out of her hiding spot, making her way through the parents and trying not to make eye contact. That would be the end of her. She walks through the front gate looking around the inside of the school. It was big that's for sure, much bigger than the den and her old dwelling, but looking around would have to wait. She didn't have a clue where to go, where her room is, she was completely lost amongst the parents and students that were everywhere.

" Jeez, you'd think they'd have better crowd control...." She mutters to herself as she look around for any sign of a front office. Growling in annoyance she made her way out of the crowd so she could get a better look. She wonders if there was ever a map of the school in the letter but she was too busy talking to Violet to notice...... " Maybe if i just wait for the people to leave, i can find my way then" she tells herself, as she sits on the grass abit away from the crowd.

Sirene
K Kenopsia
1b138028a436ea11f111621c46a10bdb.jpg

Sirene looked at her new schedule for the first time after picking it up from her bed, dumbstruck. Some part of her was still expecting all of this to be some elaborate scheme designed to swindle students and their parents. After seeing a picture of her Head Teacher's floating head made of yarn and some students on campus, the reality that she would probably be spending the next four years of her life at this school full of supernatural beings was just now hitting her. There was another bed in the room, but she didn't have a clue who her roommate was. She sighed and pocketed her schedule. The acceptance letter said that the third day Club Day and Parents Day, so she would probably go check out the school.

After hours of wandering the campus, she decided that she was not ready for a life of supernatural school. Sirene wandered away from the crowds. She'd been around too many sentient beings for too long, and her head was starting to hurt. She noticed a girl with wings a little further away from her. It really was another world here. Anything that looked non-human was new and unfamiliar. These creatures might be from a culture where they could kill you if you said something wrong. Best not to start any conversations with anyone for the time being.

• NONE

Last edited:
Roland.png

Roland Graves

Truly, there was nothing like zoning out quite too quickly in a conversation, having one's thoughts draw back into a mecha of madness. Or at least, a 'I'm drunk on sorrow' conversation in your own head where you're thinking about the fact that you're being chased by a crazy necromancer who wants to harvest your ears and seduce all the women. It was honestly a terrifying aspect of nature, to know that existed.

"You're uh, okay. Just figured you'd want the shoe back. Honestly just gonna...slip back to my room, check on my roommate- make sure his hibernation isn't, y'know, ending soon. Last time I checked, he was completely outta whack, and well-" He'd violently shake his head, akin to a dog flicking water off himself. "But I'm good. Fine. I think. You landed better than some others do, at least." Roland was seemingly all over the road, glancing every which way- his eyes not focused on any singular point, from his own shoes to Marabelle's hat.

His shoulders fell slightly, before he would take in a deep breath. "Although, what kind of dog is that? I'm not really familiar with dogs and all, simply because I was kept away from them- something about cats and dogs not liking each other. Found it silly to think that applied to people as well." Roland was...rambling. Nerves. Grand. Glorious.

He'd step back a little, twitching a little. "I'll uh, try to let you be. Shouldn't get in the way of your pup n' all." He'd admit, trying to figure out why he wasn't working properly, nor thinking. Maybe it was the lack of nature and work. Maybe.

Mentioned: Corn Bird
Interacting: _Line 213 _Line 213 (Marabelle) Loony_Bin Loony_Bin (Ameer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back