• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High school

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Plum smiled to himself as he sat at his desk and watched his students get ready to bake. He couldn't wait to see what they were going to make!
"G..Good morning, sir! I.. Have a bit of an odd favor to ask.."
Plum looked down at the little aloe plant that had been placed down in front of him. He nodded to Mika as he walked away.
"Oh my, you really do get lonely." Plum stated as he poked at the plants leaves."No need to worry, i'll keep you company."
And with that, Plum started to knit a blue sweater for the plant. He was almost done with it when he smelled something burning.
"Oh no."
Plum honestly didn't know what he expected from his students.
Well, he obviously expected too much from them.
Did this mean he was a bad teacher? Was he failing at his job and doing somthing wrong?
Did his students only give him gifts to butter him up?
Just as he was getting up to put out the fire, there was a horrible blaring noise that filled the room as the fire alarm went off and everyone was suddenly sprayed with cold water.
Plum needed to act fast. He shot out a few multicolored tentacles of yarn and grabbed Kneevore and the rest of the children in the room, taking them to the front of the classroom and releasing them so that they could run out into the hallway. "Everyone please stand back from the classroom!" Plum would shout as he pushed the crowd of children out of the room just as a second oven got swept up in the fire due to....bad luck. That's what it has to be.

But all in all, things turned out pretty good!
Plum got all the kids out of of harms way. Sure, they had to watch as their teacher went right back into the burning classroom just to save a plant, but everyone was safe and waiting in the courtyard for the fire to be put out. Plum made it out ok but his yarn head had been burned and he had to get rid of it. Now he was just a headless, short, grey body standing in front of his students, covering his stomach with a towel Miss Rosenthal had given him as he counted them all for the seventh time.
"Alright. It seems that I maybe should have gone over our previous lessons from last year..."
Plum sighed as he sat down on the ground and started to rip up handfuls of grass to use as his new head so he could get something to cover himself. He threw the grass over his neck and was happy when it started to form a big, perfectly sized, round grass ball. Once it was finished , grass started to cover Plum and give him new grass clothes.
Thus was not how he expected the first day to go.

okmelonn okmelonn HTCOR HTCOR TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity Foxu Foxu GingerBread GingerBread Lotusy Lotusy Loony_Bin Loony_Bin AI10100 AI10100 Azerothii Azerothii Mistborn Mistborn Peckinou Peckinou metalcity metalcity NyxNightmare NyxNightmare plastic_lover plastic_lover Deathpelt Deathpelt
298668ebb3491374282a3f2d656df4fd.jpg

Erika Dubloit
Interacting with: Nekomancer ( TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity ), Mr. Plum ( Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai )
Mentioned:

With a nod to Mr. Plum after they were ushered to their seats, Erika floated over to where she should be working. She raised a finger and the cookbook floated towards her and she quirked her finger again and the pages flipped until she reached the chocolate chip cookie recipe.. Erika honestly found little to no reason of her learning about food, seeing as she wouldn't be able to consume any edible objects since it would just pass through her like it was nothing - even in her solid form. It does nearly nothing for her, and as such, she deems it useless. But, oh well, it was a class and she had to do something about it. She turned to the cupboard and then began to telekenetically move what she needed - a bowl, measuring spoons, the ingridients - over to her table where she could begin.

To her surprise, Nekomancer plopped beside her and talked about her having some interesting gossip. "Oh, then please do share." Erika replied with a small smirk on her face. As she waited for Nekomancer to explain what had happened to him in the span of, give or take, the hour where they didn't interact with each other, Erika got to work on her cookies.

Though something unexpected happened, it would seem, when someone over at the ovens managed to start something. Something bad. Fire had broken out of the oven and began to spread. Erika floated backwards and watched as Mr. Plum grabbed everyone to the front so that they could run out to the hallway and avoid being burnt to a crisp - even though she was pretty sure that the others wouldn't even be harmed by something as petty as flames, herself included. The fire alarm had rang and cold water began to drench everyone around her and she was rather glad that she wasn't going to be affected by it. She followed them out, salvaging the cookbook, and then turned to Nekomancer again. "That certainly was eventful. Anyway, what was your gossip about? You seemed pretty happy when strutted in."

Pluto stared half lidded after the Dijin as he ditched them. The dumb hot jerk couldn't even give him a towel or something nice. Pluto let go of Nyx's hand and grossed his own arms over his chest. "I'm not a wimp! I just didn't want you to punch beat the shit out of Asad for no reason." He said with a roll of his eyes. He started to slither away but stopped when Nyx actually accused him of being many things he would never be. He couldn't do anything to stop his face from getting red as Nyx said such horrible things, he wanted to throw up.
'Gosh Pluto, I didn't know you were such a whore. It brings a tear to my eyes to know that you are following in our footsteps!!'
'Not in my footsteps.'
'That's because you don't know how to have any fun!'
'....'

'Chua, Honey please, I'm sorry! Please don't turn away from me!!'
Pluto ignored the giant snake as it slithered over his face and up to the top of his head. He had no time for that! He was angry!
"Nyx, what the fuck?! Do you really think I would do gross stuff like that!? I-i'm not a slut." He mumbled that last part while he brushed Nyx's hand off of his shoulder and slithered past him. He couldn't wait to get into some normal human clothes or even some normal gorgon clothes, either way, he needed something dry on!
"I bet even if I were to put a sock on the door, you would still just bust into the damn room."

GingerBread GingerBread

]Nyx

Interacting
Pluto
Notes
N/A
Stuff
N/A
Tags

"Why not? You don't have a problem with me 'beating the shit' out of anyone else.." Nyx grin grew wider as he noticed Pluto's face becoming red. "So that must mean that you were putting on a private show for him. I didn't know he was your type Ploots" As the Gorgon boy stormed off in a embarrassed huff, Nyx casually walked after him. "And Yeah, I can see you doing that sort of stuff. I mean, before the pictures I did think you were such a goodie two shoes" Nyx was having quite a lot of fun teasing the shorter boy. He was fairly certain that nothing happened, or was happening between the snake boy and the Genie The latest Disney movie. He was sure that if it was, Pluto would be acting more like a lovesick puppy than anything else, constantly talking his ear off about the Djinn and rubbing the fact that they were together in. "And yeah, But if I'm gonna walk in on you and someone else doing the do, I wanna make sure I can prepare a quip first." Nyx paused in mock contemplative thought for a few moments. "What if it's a girl. My quip might not work... I know! You can put a pink sock if you're ploughing a lady, if you're getting ploughed by another man, you can put a blue sock on the door. What do you think?"

Pluto knew that Nyx was teasing him but it was still getting to him! He couldn't help it. He tried his best to drown out everything, Nyx teasing him, half of Jason's body in his face while he tried to talk to Chua, he just wanted to dry off.
"I wasn't giving anyone a private lesson. He was helping me get something. That was all. " It was getting harder and harder to just ignore him. And it didn't help that he felt the need to say something each time.
"I take back what I said before. Please continue to call me a wimp. I don't like talking about stuff like this. It's dumb!" Man he really did sound like a wimp. Just one giant pussy. But who cares! Talking about sexual things made him blush and feel like he wanted to jump off a bridge. It's bad enough just hearing about those things but having his roommate tell him what color sock to put on the doorknob was just putting more color on to his ears.
"I wouldn't do that kind of stuff in our room! And I definitely wouldn't do it just so you can make a joke of it!" He huffed, ignoring the slight voice crack at the end of his sentence.

GingerBread GingerBread

Tags: Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai Foxu Foxu
Mood: Amused
Mac
Mac sighed and shook his head as he watched Synnove walk away, putting his money away and gathering his things as he began to stand up and get ready to go to Home Economics. As he did so, Mac couldn't help but chuckle a little at what the dark elf had told him, "Pity she doesn't know I practically do nothing but invest my money. Eh, I suppose I tried to do my good deed of the day, I feel so fulfilled..." it was as Mac was saying this that the selkie boy paused mid way through talking, "Wait...who am I being a sarcastic asshole to, myself? Lord I need to find somebody to be an absolute dickhead to before I explode from the sheer amount of build up I'm gathering..."

Picking up his bag and tightening his hood once more, Mac took his time getting to class, not minding all that much when he heard the bell ring and he still wasn't in class. Hell, he even went to the bathroom on his way there, a part of him trying to avoid Home Economics for as long as he could, after all, Plum was alright and everything and Mac did know he needed to scout out some more suckers to scam but well...baking cookies for forty five minutes to an hour every day wasn't exactly his idea of excitement...

Never the less, the masked boy eventually did make it to class...after everything had exploded, but he made it to class never the less. Watching the carnage unfold before him in awe, Mac simply began laughing as he approached Plum, feeling the need to burn off the extra sass he'd acquired after attempting to be a bit of a nice person for a change to those around him, and always one to enjoy kicking a man while he was down, the selkie turned his attention towards the now grass headed Plum as he whistled at the sight of the classroom, "Wowie, sorry I'm late to class Mister Crotchet, but uh...well never mind I'm not all that sorry anymore, looks like I might've not made it through the day alive if I had been on time....this is what, the sixth time in the past three years this has happened and they still haven't fire proofed you room or taken away the ovens? Honestly at this point it feels it would be more cost effective to just let the room burn but what do I know, I'm just a student...anyways, I'm off to my early lunch, have a good day Mister Plum!" Mac put a hand on Plum's shoulder before beginning to whistle and walk away, realizing he'd managed to not have to go through as many classes as he thought he'd have to at the top of the day. Better yet, he'd gotten to talk to his favorite teacher Mister Plum before the day was over, so it was a win win, he got to finish off everything early and got to talk to the one teacher he could tease without consequence- okay he could do that to all of them, but at the very least he didn't have to blackmail Plum to do so...

Mikaela

Interacting With
plum, briefly
Current Location
outside of the school
Notes
crying over his plant
Stuff
a plant, broom-chan

Tags

As he was about to bite down on one of his famous, home-made cookies, the witch boy felt a rising heat on his back. Turning to the ovens in the room, it was only then that he laid eyes on a roaring fire. His mouth went dry, and not only due to the overwhelming heat growing in the room. Mikaela then felt that he was being tugged along by the crowd of the students exiting the class, quickly calling Broom-chan to his hand as he filed out with the rest. It was only when he was well out of the room that he realized: He had forgotten about the plant.
And so, quickly turning around and listening in on the lifeform still residing in the room, he could hear the screams of that poor plant as it continued heating up and fearing the point of disintegration. Along with its screams, Mika heard the breaking of his own heart. "Wait! No! Stop!" He yelled, pushing against the crowd with tears in his eyes as he attempted to run back to the class to save his friend. It was then that he saw a teacher running back towards the fire. It was none other than... Mr. Plum! A few moments later, Mikaela watched with joy as the yarn-man emerged from the school, tears still dripping down the witch's own face. Though he was burned rather badly, the teacher still held the plant in his hands. Mikaela ran to him and took it. "Thank you! Thank you so much! My plant and I are both very, very grateful to you sir!" The shining grin on Mikaela's face was unmistakable as he gave Mr. Plum a quick hug, proceeding to shove a cookie into his hand, skipping off while Broom-Chan followed along behind him after giving a bow to Plum. He would be sure to make the man a present! No, multiple presents! Presents for each and every week! He could never express his gratitude enough.

Nevore

Interacting With
none
Current Location
around the campus i guess. he's...somwhere.
Notes
oop gotta be sneaky so that they dont force me to pay for damages...
Stuff
none

Tags
none

The moments for Nevore seemed to move in one large blur. One moment, he was standing in front of a burning oven, eyes wide with horror. The next, he was outside and far away from the chaotic events. One thought rushed through his mind: He had to get away! Not forever, but just for so long that everything would tone down a bit.. So that maybe he wouldn't get expelled on the spot?
And so, that's just what the merman did. Tiptoeing away, he made it a pretty good distance from the group before taking to a run, getting as far from them as he possibly could. He had no idea where he would hide, and no idea how he would stay out of the radar of both teachers and students for that day. But, he'd find a way. He would just have to be crafty! How hard could that be...

]Nyx

Interacting
Pluto
Notes
N/A
Stuff
N/A
Tags

"Ahh.. helping you get something. Is that what the kids are calling it nowadays. What next? He was helping you scratch a itch that was deep inside you?" Nyx could see that he was getting to Pluto with all of his comments, which was always fun. But when Pluto basically begged him to stop talking about it, that was the cherry on top. "Oh yeah, It's really dumb to try to lie to me. And you know I'm gonna make a joke out of it, why make it harder?" He swung his arm around the Gorgon boy, pulling him closer. "And you wouldn't do it in our room? So you do in another poor suspecting students room? Wow, you're kinky than I thought Ploots" Nyx chuckled, his grin almost plastered to his face at this point. Teasing the Snake boy, turned out to be more fun that he'd thought it'd be. He kept quiet for a moment or two, so that Pluto could properly take in what he'd said.. and get even more flustered by it. "I heard, through a little birdie. That you had a different roommate before me. Are they another one of your special friends?" He leaned closer to Pluto's face, his voice becoming more breathy. "Or were you hoping to add me to your expanding list of Special Friends?"

Tags Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai GingerBread GingerBread
Mood: Ecstatic

Columbus
thump

thump

Thump

WHAM!

"NYX I FINALLY FOUND YOU I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT JAY IS DOING REAL GOOD AND HE SAID HI- Oh!" Columbus burst down the door to the garden, a small bit of sweat on his brow as he panted a bit, looking like he'd been running all over the school, something that was in all honesty, very possible that he did. Putting his hands to the side of his face at the display between Pluto and Nyx, Columbus let out an "Aw!" And quickly took out his phone, snapping a picture of the vampire and the gorgon so close together, "This is honestly such a big moment for your friendship! I'm so glad you two have moved onto hugging, *gasp* wait till I tell everyone in the school that you guys are moving on to hugging status in your freindlationship! I gotta go tell Jay, and that prodigy, and that plant person, and the shin-kicking bird, and that princess, and so so many people about this great news!"

Waving to his two very bestest student friends in the whole big wide campus of Lakoria and possibly the world but who really knows if they were his best friends in the whole world after all there were so many people in the world and Columbus hadn't met them all yet but anyways Colmbus gave the pair a thumbs up, "I support this beautiful sight my very good compatriots, go back to your hugging and stuff I'll be right back!" Columbus turned around and took down running down the halls once more, calling out to classes in session and every student he could find on the way, "HEY GUYS LOOK AT MY TWO BESTEST FRIENDS ONE OF THEM IS NYX AND THEY'RE REALLY REALLY GOOD HUGGING FRIENDS AND STUFF OKAY THANKS HAVE A GOOD DAY BYE!"

Pluto's blush was almost reaching his neck now. He couldn't do anything about the teasing! He just needed to leave the garden so he could get to the potions room! He quickly turned his head to face Nyx with a horrified expression. "Scratch an itch!?! Ew! Nyx, why are you like this!?" He turned away and covered his ears, trying his best to ignore all of his comments.
'Aw, Pluto, get him to stop! It's making me sad that I don't have my own body to do all these fun things!! I can't fuck anything anymore!
'
This is so sad. Alexa, play despacito three.'
'You're just upset that you never got laid!!'
'What! I-I did so! I did the do lots of times!'
'Uh huh, sure. Come back to me when you've fucked Aphrodite.'

He slowly moved his hands away when he noticed that Nyx wasn't talking. That was a mistake. The kid just kept talking and torturing him!
"I don't have any special friends." He said with an eye roll. "And judging by how interested you seem in my nonexistence sex life, it seems more like you would love to be my special friend. You weirdo." Pluto tried his best not to make eye contact with Nyx. "Why are you so close?" He whispered.
That's when Columbus suddenly came over. Yelling about finding Nyx and something about Jay and Oh fuck! Why is he taking a picture!? Pluto was too late to even bother to grab the camera. Columbus had already ran off. "Hmm. That sucks." He then smirked at Nyx, knowing it would probably bother him more then it bothers him. "What are you gonna do about it? Want me to go get him, to save your reputation?" He chuckled.

GingerBread GingerBread Loony_Bin Loony_Bin

~!Time skip to event!~
The teachers have been carefully preparing for these events. Working very hard during their breaks and having to participate in way too many long meetings. It was all worth it though! They were able to be ready for the auction, clubs, and parent conferences. The first event being clubs, students could set up whatever club they wanted. Well, not exactly whatever they wanted. No nsfw clubs.

So any who, I was planning on making this an actual post but fuck that. So have this instead.
First event is setting up clubs. You can have your student create one or join one, knock yourself out. No Yarichin bitch bu clubs please. Plum will not allow it.

okmelonn okmelonn HTCOR HTCOR TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity Foxu Foxu GingerBread GingerBread Lotusy Lotusy Loony_Bin Loony_Bin AI10100 AI10100 Azerothii Azerothii Mistborn Mistborn Peckinou Peckinou metalcity metalcity NyxNightmare NyxNightmare plastic_lover plastic_lover Deathpelt Deathpelt

Megan

After staying out late last night, this elf woke up in possible the most tired state she has ever been in. Groaning as she made an attempt to lift herself up, she fell back down making a thud which woke up her companion, Becky, who strangely was sleeping in Megan's bed instead of her own. After becoming slightly more conscious Megan realised her back was aching, making her grow annoyed that she was kicked out of her own bed and was forced to resort to sleeping on the ground like an animal. Standing up Megan painfully strolled to what was supposed to be her bed "Oh my God, Becky, I can't believe you like took my bed. Thats like so out of order." She snapped, crossing her arms as she gave Megan a deathly glare. As Becky tried to wake up more herself Megan already disappeared into the shower to prepare for the day. Who's heart was she going to break today? What gossip was she going to spread? Should she have lobster or caviar for lunch? So many questions to be answered and all coming soon! After applying make up to her already Goddess like face, her beauty scale went so far up she could pass as a siren if she were to sing.

As Megan left the bathroom, still playing with her hair she saw that both beds were occupied, it made sense why one was because Becky was there but why the other? Thats when it hit her. They had a unwelcomed room 'mate' since day one! And they never met because they were too busy staying up late and doing other things and they managed to always get a room in a nearby hotel seeing as they are rich and all. Well now that they actually did sleep in their dorm room and this was a whole thing. No wonder Megan slept on the floor, it was all Becky's fault for not sleeping on the floor which she shouldn't even have to do if this thing wasn't sleeping in her bed. Megan walked next to the girls bed and stamped her foot down in the ground, then cleared her throat before saying "So like, excuse you. Hun, this like, isn't your bed. You should like, get lost." Megan frowned as she crossed her arms, tapping on finger on her very thin bicep, waiting for an answer.

Foxu Foxu

Last edited:

• 'Why did you have to display all of our figures!? I don't want anyone to even look at my husbandos and waifus!! What are you doing!??? PUT MIKU BACK IN THE DAMN BOX!!!'
    "Jason. Please calm down. I'm just setting them out for the club."
    'Oh man this sucks so ba-NO!!! DON'T TAKE MIKAZUKI OUT OF THE BOX! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO US!???!! HOW CAN YOU TREAT THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SWORD IN ALL OF JAPAN LIKE THIS!?'
    "Mikazuki isn't even your nendoroid. He's mine. So chill out." Pluto rolled his eyes as he continued to set up his club table and ignored the screams of the snakes. He straightened his sign up, making sure it looked nice as it hung from the front of the table. It read 'Weeaboos in the garden' written in fancy bold black letters with some actual flowers laced around them. That was thanks to the help of Mister Plum. Pluto made sure his sign up sheet was front and center with different colored pens in a cup next to it. Behind them he had some of his figures for decorations. In three boxes under the table he had a whole bunch of Japanese snacks for anyone who wanted any. With that done, he sat down and started working on the Mikazuki figure.
    'Pluto please. I am begging you. Put Mikazuki back. Pleeeease." Jason would not stop bumping against Plutos cheek as he tried to put a new face on the Mikazuki nendoriod.
    "Oh shit." he murmured after he dropped the little sword. Then he screamed. Jason screamed. Xuicoatl screamed. They all screamed as Jason lashed out and sunk his fangs into Pluto's wrist. "Jason!! What the fuck are you doing!??" He shouted as he tried to pry the snake off of his wrist.
    'I don't know! It just happened!! This never would've happened if you had just kept the figure in the box!!'
    Pluto rolled his eyes and rubbed at his wrist, wiping away the blood with a tissue. "I will never understand you." He rummaged through his backpack for some Band-Aids. "You are so lucky your poison doesn't affect me. You asshole...Now I'll have those dumb bite marks there!"

GingerBread GingerBread

Last edited:

]Nyx

Interacting
Pluto
Notes
N/A
Stuff
N/A
Tags

Nyx had woken up way after Pluto had. Meaning he'd missed the Gorgon boy this morning. Which wasn't exactly an unusual occurrence, Since Nyx usually stayed out of the dorm room until late. Otherwise he was normally bombarded by the weeb shit that Pluto insisted on leaving on while he slept. So he ended up sleeping in quite often. Which given he didn't really care about his classes didn't bother him much. He swung his legs over the side of the bed and started getting dressed in his usual attire. As he got up to leave the room, he noticed a letter addressed to him. He roughly ripped it open and started reading it. Well, more skimming over it. As soon as he saw the words "parents evening" he screwed the letter up and attempted to throw it into the nearby bin. "Fucking hell.. just what I wanted today" Nyx left his dorm room, slamming the door shut behind him. As he walked through the hallways, he noticed quite a few posters around the place for different clubs. He had heard Pluto talking about setting up a club the past couple of days, though he normally just zoned out as he didn't really care about them at all. But seeing as there were posters up for 'Club Sign ups' Nyx figured that he should check it out, at the very least he can't ruin someone else's day by ruining their hard work.

Nyx made his way over to the collusium, where the club's stands were apparently set up. Once he got there, he looked around at all the stands that people seemed to put effort into. He walked up to one of them, that had a plate full of cookies. "Are these free?"
"Yep! They're there for anyone that-"
Nyx grabbed one of the cookies and starting eating it. "These aren't half bad"
"Thanks, I made them myself. So do you wanna joi-"
"Nope" Nyx smiled at the student as he grabbed the entire plate of cookies and started walking off with them. He heard the student initially start nervously laughing, obviously assuming it was a joke. Before starting to ask that Nyx bring the cookies back. Of course Nyx didn't bother listening and continued walking off.

He saw that Pluto had set up a stand, and started making his way over towards it. As he did he noticed Pluto messing around with some sort of doll, before one of his own Snakes bit him. "Hey Ploots, so you're starting a club? Why didn't you tell me?" Nyx set the plate of cookies down on Pluto's table before picking up the 'Mikazuki doll' that Pluto was messing around with. "So is this a club for little girls? You meet up and play with dolls? Maybe have sleep overs?" Nyx very obviously purposely dropped the figure that he was holding before stepping onto it, breaking it. "Whoops. My bad" Nyx shrugged and grabbed another one of the cookies "So, got any members yet?" He asked as he took bite out of the cookie.

Jonathan
Interacting
Dorm room
Notes
Jum is an excited boi
Wonderful Sweater Jum art done by the amazing Foxu Foxu
Stuff
Mika's Sweater
Black wing covers made by his BoyFriend, Mika
Tags

Jon had been sleeping much better lately. Sure he had nightmare about The Nekomancer But at least he was sleeping comfortably. Thanks to the wing covers that Mika had made him, his wings weren't getting irritated as much from being rubbed against the bed covers. So even if he did wake up in the middle of the night screaming, like a loser does, at least he could get back to sleep easier. And besides it's not like he got scared by his bad dreams and couldn't get back to sleep without seeing the horrid face of The Nekomancer staring back at him. Only a loser would have that sort of problem, and Jon didn't have that problem. No matter what Mika, or the people in other dorms near his say. They were all just jealous of his coolness anyway.

Jon was looking forwards to today anyway, Clubs were starting and although he wasn't going to join any. He was convinced that everyone would be begging him to join, having someone as cool as him in the club would make anyone and everyone want to join. Plus there was a 'boy sale' or something, and Jon had willingly entered himself in it after spending a lot of time working up the courage to And he couldn't wait to see everyone fighting over who gets to spend time with him. He was sure that he'd raise the most money in that fundraiser! The only bad thing about today, was the fact that his mom and dad were coming for the parents evening. And they were the worst! Jon didn't even want to think about them and risk ruining his day.

Once he was properly dressed in his clothes, that Mika had repaired for him. He went and started to try to wake the witch boy up, gently. "Come on you loser, get up. You've gotta check out all the clubs with me, maybe people will think you'll cool as well. Since you'll be hanging out with the person everyone is asking to join their clubs!" Jon didn't really want to be on his own, which was why he was planning on dragging Mika along with him. The obvious reason being that he was scared of being alone in case The Nekomancer showed up again that he needed to stop the hordes of people wanting to hang out with him.. because of how cool he is

Mikaela

Interacting With
fairy boyfriend jom!
Current Location
jom n mika's dorm
Notes
oof... he is Depress Boye
Stuff
broom-chan!

Tags

Mika was awake well before Jon had decided to attempt to shake him and get him up. The sun was shining, birds were singing, and his plants were doing well! But something inside Mikaela just.. Made him feel nothing. He felt empty, like he didn't have any energy whatsoever. This was partially because he spent most of the prior night crying, and partially because he still felt that he needed another hour at least to lay in bed and sob. Today was parent's day, and no matter how badly he wanted to get up and say 'Oh? Today is parent's day? Wow! That's so cool! I can't wait to see mom and dad!' ...He couldn't. He had left home now years ago, and missed his family more and more with each day that passed. Even now, he had to wonder if he had made the right decision leaving the island.

Rolling over to greet Jon, he forced a smile to his features. Though.. This one was lacking in all areas that Mikaela typically expanded on. It wasn't bright, it didn't seem genuine, and it seemed like he was straining to even keep it up. "Yeah.. Sorry.. I'm up." The witch said, his voice containing nowhere near the amount of cheer that it did typically. He ran a hand through his hair, messy from a long night of tossing and turning, and swung his feet over the bed. It seemed like a chore for him to even get dressed, and the only real reason he wanted to was so that in the case that he did meet Jon's parents he would make a good impression. Even through all the depression he felt, he still hoped to be good to his friend! And so, within about 15 minutes he had managed to dress himself rather neatly, run a quick brush through his hair and on his teeth, and splash some water onto his face. Though.. There was still something empty about him. Even though he was dressed in his usual unique witch attire, same charmingly messy hair, with the same appreciation as he watered each and every one of his plants with care, the air around him was lifeless. As if there was nothing really inside him anymore. It was hidden behind his eyes and in every move, and Mikaela prayed that Jon couldn't see it. He didn't want to cause him any stress..

Taking broom-chan off her holdster in the wall, he faced the fairy.
"I'm ready, lets go!"

Ram boi

Interacting With
his mum uwu
Current Location
entrance to lakoria
Notes
HE ARRIVES..... R A M L A D
Stuff
buue!

Tags
none

The whole way to Lakoria, Ramillard simply couldn't sit still.
He bounced in his seat, played with his hands, and talked incessantly about all the new friends he was going to make, how he was going to decorate his room, and how excited he was to see who his roomie was gonna be! His mother, always known to be rather stone-faced yet compassionate, responded to her son in a series of "Yes, dear." and "That's nice, dear." as she stared out the window of their carriage and contemplated her responsibilities once Ramillard were to leave again. "Rami, my love, you do realize that this is the same school you've went to for the past two years..?" She questioned, eyeing him. He was bouncing in his seat once more, playing with Buue who had been saved from being cramped in with the luggage. "I know, I know! But each year is just so wonderful! I've told you, right? Ooh! Let me tell you about last year, so the first-" "Ramillard I've already heard the tale of last year 100 times over now if you will please be so kinda as to allow your mother a little bit of quiet, my little sugar muffin, I would like to have some peace before we arrive."

This seemed to shut her son right up. He stared at her for a moment, expressionless, before dropping into complete silence, a small frown on his face. He held Buue close and simply stared out the other window until the school came into view.

The carriage landed with a jolting impact, and the moment all was settled Ramillard rushed outside, chubby ram pal floating directly behind him. It didn't matter that he was about two weeks late due to his duties as an astral being, he was ready to hop right back into everything Lakoria had to offer! The horoscope's skin began to glow and shimmer, showing his obvious excitement as he pulled his mother along into the school already, running his mouth as fast as a motorboat once more. They trusted the driver to get everything settled into Ramillard's dorm room, leaving more time for mother to be with son. Great.

Nevore

Interacting With
none
Current Location
setting up his club table!
Notes
he will Force People to Join even if it Kills Him ( or the other people )
Stuff
none

Tags
none

Nevore had just finished setting up his club table, and compare to the others it looked unbeatable! It was extravagantly dressed, with ribbons and pieces of cloth and flowers and just about anything you could image all made up into a wondrous display. He stepped back, looking the table over, and gave a small nod. Then, as if it were the most delicate part of this entire setup, he carefully placed a chalkboard sign held up on a stand in front of the table to the right side, putting flowers all about it. It was perfect. The fashion enthusiasts club! To really sell the deal, he had a self-designed pamphlet, freshly baked Macarons ( don't ask where he got them from ), mannequins to display dresses and other works he had been in the process of creating ever since he heard about the idea of a club, and a few sketches of his! Of which he had already posted to his blog, of course, to make sure that if anyone at this school attempted to steal his idea he could prove it was already in his works first. And so, now all he had to do was sit back, enjoy the club fair and-

Oh crap.
Today is parent's day. Meaning that his parents would be here. His judgmental, cold, unforgiving parents. Due to this realization, Nevore promptly began to have a panic attack. Which, he didn't really know why he was, he had seen himself to be pretty successful in his schooling and fashion side-career thus far! It was just.. The thought of possibly anything turning his parents off from giving him the love and support he so desperately craved struck fear deep into his heart. It was then that he took a moment to look at himself.. With what he was doing right now, having a panic attack and what not, his parents would absolutely be disappointed in him! Taking a moment to compose himself, he sat up straight in the chair behind his table once again, and began to mentally prepare himself for the challenge that was the day.

"What? I did tell you! You always asked me what the sign was for and what the flyers were for too. I told you every time!" He didn't even look up at his friend as he continued to fix the figure. "Nyx! Give it back, please. It's a figure, not a doll and no the club isn't for sleepo-"
Pluto didn't even have time to react before Nyx swiped the nendoroid away from him and actually broke it! He and the snakes stared wide eyed and mouth agape after the broken figure. Pluto stood up and walked around the table to get it. He knelt down and tried to put it back together but some of the pieces were so broken that they couldn't be fixed, they were just too small. So he just swept them into his hands.
'Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my go-'
'Did Jason just faint?'
'Hahaha! Priceless!'

"Nyx. Why the fuck did you do that?" He asked as he glared up at the other. He stood up and gave him one more glare "face to face" before going to sit back down with his broken figure. "How am I supposed to get any members if you do shit like that!?"

GingerBread GingerBread

Tags: Anyone Anyone
Mood: How embarrassing...
Ameer Kans
The early morning sun poured through the windows, beating down and illuminating a room that could only be described as lavish, with white marble columns and polished marble floors decorating the room, there were about five bookshelves stacked to the brim with books, a walk in closet, hell there was even a wall and door installed in order to separate the occupant from their roommate. In this lavish room that took full advantage of Lakoria's rules for room decoration, there was only one thing that didn't match: an old and weathered brown oak wood desk with papers upon papers stacked up on the desk. Half written letters to colleges, completed home work assignments, textbooks thicker than the human skull, all of it stacked on this one beaten up oak wood desk. And there, asleep in the simple chair instead of laying down in the four post queen sized bed, was a figure who's typically straightened hair was curled up and frazzled, somewhere between a puffy afro and being straightened out, someone who was typically covered in layer upon layer of clothing was instead nearly nude besides the pair of boxers they wore and someone who's alarm was currently blaring besides them, and had been for hours...

This was Ameer Kans.

And he just smashed his alarm clock to pieces on accident.

Slowly awaking from his stupor and sitting up on his chair, the tired boy rubbed his hand and winced slightly, his bleary eyes slowly adjusting to the world around him. After a few seconds he realized what he had done, and his previously piercing cerulean blue eyes shifted a a sort of moving mural of browns, yellows and oranges with the tips of his still frazzled hair quickly starting to do the same, "Dammit, that's the third alarm clock this month.." The boy muttered to himself. Rubbing his eyes and stretching, Ameer yawned, "...great, what time is it? Where's my phone..." Continuing to mutter, Ameer put his face closer to the desk, taking in the oak scent as he moved papers around in search for a phone, before eventually finding a small rectangular shape covered in a case depicting cherry blossoms falling off the branch and pooling at the bottom of the case, pressing the power button on the side of the phone, Ameer sucked his teeth as a symbol for needing battery popped up on the display. Muttering quick patios at the current state of affairs, Ameer mumbled, "Papa met..." Before putting the phone to the side to charge and instead opting to just get ready for the morning. Getting together his brushes, various soaps, shampoos and conditioners, Ameer quickly took a shower, took to straightening his hair for the day, put on some cocoa butter and took to assembling an outfit for the day.

The entire time the young man couldn't help but feel he was forgetting something...but never the less, he kept getting ready.

Ameer put on his favorite outfit, a black and white three piece number with black slacks and boots a wide brim hat and round silver framed glasses with blue lenses, opted to paint his nails a similar blue to the glasses, and collected his messenger bag and began to collect his papers from the night before, turning on his phone as he did, and just then as he was ready to head out...he saw the thing displayed on the screen and his eyes widened as he saw what was on the screen...

13 missed calls from Mom

Ameer's hair and eyes shifted color once again to a white landscape with dots of blue peppered throughout.

"Oh shit..."

"Oh FUCK!"

"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!"

Ameer bounded off! Running down the Logica dorms as he finally got a glimpse at the time and realized how screwed he truly was: there was only twenty minutes left until school started, he needed to run to the entrance of Lakota and grab his mom, then spend ten minutes dealing with her yearly panic attack at the sight of everything, and then maybe, just maybe he'd be able to make it to class on time...assuming his mother didn't kill him for missing thirteen of her calls that was.

"So much for getting through the semester with a perfect attendance..."

Rushing through Lakoria and making it out the front gates, going as fast as his legs could carry him and narrowly avoiding a collision with a vespa as his history teacher screamed something about 'Giving him bonus points for the semester if he didn't report her about the incident' at him as she passed by, Ameer eventually reached the entrance to Lakota, a feat made even more impressive by the fact he did so in dress clothes...

Leaning his head out of the illusion and looking around a misty forest, Ameer swallowed a lump in his throat as he spotted a woman with curly brown hair wearing a black pencil skirt and blazer with a white button up shirt, she looked to be in about her early forties and wore her age well. Currently she had her back to Ameer, though appeared to be looking around in confusion. Ameer shook his head and began to walk forward nervously before calling out to her in his accent "Oi mami! Over here!" Ameer walked forward with a nervous smile, watching as the brown haired woman turned around, her face going from a look of confusion, to one of joy, then quickly to that of a strict parent.

This was Cassandra Kans, Ameer's mother...

And she was upset.

"Ameer Kans! Who raised you up thinking you could just go on and ignore thirteen of my calls boy?!"

Ameer scratched the back of his head and winced, "Well mami, you see-"

"No no, I understand, you hate your mother in her old age don't you? You'd rather see me gone than deal with me, oh what happened to that sweet little child who would come running to me at the sight of a cockroach?" Putting on fake puppy dog eyes and staring up at her son, Cassandra shook her head as Ameer simply looked off to the side in embarrassment, it was then that Cassandra quickly snatched up her son's hand and looked over his fingernails despite his protests, "Nice to see your using the nice nail polish I finally got you, it looks so lovely with your new eyes dear, why nearly your whole get up looks nice besides that silly sun hat! Look at you, a regular catch are you? Why I bet you drive all the pretty vampire girls in your class crazy! Or wait, are you still into boys?"

Ameer felt his cheeks getting flushed, if it was literally anybody else saying this he likely would've decked them by now, but since it was his mother all he could do was stutter out, "M-mami!"

"Wait, I remember now, it was both! Ah, I see, trying to have a little threesom- *gasp* Ameer Kans, how many times do I have to tell you, stop straightening out your hair, it'll damage it you silly child!" Ameer could only cry in surprise as his mother hit him hard over the head multiple times with a rolled up piece of paper that was likely his program sheet listing. Eventually Cassandra stopped whacking Ameer over the head and shook her head before extending an arm to her son, "Now then, take your arm in mine Ameer, it's only sensible you act like a proper gentleman while I'm in this weird magic school of yours..."

Sighing and taking his mother's arm in his, Ameer lead her through the illusioned door into Lakota, listening to his mother's breath hitching as she looked around to see a variety of creatures walking around like it was nothing. Ameer felt the grip on his arm tighten and patted his mother's arm, walking a few steps forward before his mother once again began to talk again, "You know, while I'm here you should head down to the salon with me, maybe show you how to properly get your hair done..."

"Yes mami..."

"Which by the way, do they have any churches down here, or are those offensive to the vampires and the like? I would love to go to a service before the day was out, you have been going to service right dear?"

"No mami, I've been busy with school and-"

"Busy with what? Oh I have failed as a parent if you don't realize there's nothing more important than the church!"

"That's allot of talk for someone who loves black pudding mami- AH!"

Ameer was once again walloped with the program listing, "Don't back talk me child! Now have I ever told you about the time I went down to service in the middle of a heat wave?"

"Yes..."

"Good, so then I can skip the introductions, so it was the hottest it'd ever been in Kingston in thirty years...."

And so that's how Ameer's day began, the usual silent and tough kid being chewed out by his mother as he walked the streets towards the school, prime for a ribbing...

Still though, despite this Ameer's hair and eyes were both filled with pinks and sunny yellows...odd.

Edit: (Forgot Ameer's mom, drawn by the lovely Foxu Foxu thank you dear~
A_MOM.png
)

Last edited:
Tags: okmelonn okmelonn
Mood: Shaken
Dibe
"Ow!"

"Urgh, the pins won't stay!"

"Why does hair have to have feelings when you comb through it Prima?"

'Hm, maybe if you brush harder but faster you won't feel it when you comb through your tangles...'

"That's not funny! I-I asked for advice and you're just being mean, I thought you were my friend..."

'Whoever told you that is a dirty liar.'

Dibe looked at herself in her vanity mirror, the lights on it were on and on the dresser in front of her sat a hair dryer, a curling iron, and various beauty products that were strewn about, with various clothes thrown on the bed beside her. Open to the right of her on a chair she had stolen from Rosie's side of the room was a laptop, currently open to her favorite fashion blog: mimi★kyu, it was run by some short guy who made the cutest designs and dresses, gave fashion tips and even gave tips on how people who sent in pictures could improve their looks!

...of course, he wasn't always the nicest when giving these tips, but he still helped people!

Currently, Dibe stared directly ahead at the picture of some girl who had done her hair up in these braids that almost danced around these pigtails, and it was so so nice and looked wonderful and Dibe was sure it would look cute on her...if she could somehow manage to wrap her dumb head on how to get her tangles upon tangles of hair into the shape of something that would look nice but, no such luck.

Letting out a deep sigh, Dibe rested her head on the cool desk and placed the comb she was using on the side beside her, "W-well, at least Rosie left early today, so she doesn't have to see how dumb I look..."

'She probably left because she hates you'

Dibe turned to look at the dog lying on her bed with a look of hurt, now blinking tears out of her eyes, "P-prima! Why have you been such a jerk recently? I-it's no problem at all, Rosie probably just had somewhere to go, m-maybe she went to go set up a club or somethin-"

'Dibe, I'm your guardian animal, it's my duty to tell you about the world and to not allow you to hide from it unless you want a repeat of what happened all those years ago. Part of my job description it to not let you hurt yourself by telling lies to yourself, and you need to admit that Rosie probably left for the same reason Lacy had that 'accident' last summer, they just didn't want to see you. Lacy especially probably left so he didn't have to act as a guardian during 'Parents Day' today and be disappointed yet again when he hears how horribly you've been doing, spending your time doing things like doing your 'hair' when all you have to do is edit that dumb stone around your nec-'

"U-updo! Fishtail updo I'll settle on that today sorry Prima gotta concentrate can't listen to what you have to say anymore!" Dibe had tears streaming down her face at this point, tears that she quickly wiped away as she dug through a drawer and fished out a pair of earbuds, plugging them into the laptop and typing up a song into a search bar quickly before putting on bright and bubbly music that reminded her of pastels and turned the volume all the way up as she tried to drown out Prima...though it was admittedly hard to drown out something that spoke in her mind...

~~~~
'I must look like a complete and total disaster...'

Dibe stepped out into the hall where club sign ups here being held, silently cursing herself for stepping outside her room today, knowing everyone was looking at her and judging her because of how horrible she looked, all eyes were on her and she couldn't think couldn't breathe ohgoditwassuffocating-

But it was better than dealing with Prima for once...and the noise everyone made helped drown him out. He was talking for sure, bounding along after her, but the hall was too loud, and for now, she'd deal with the stares for as long as she could. Her pink hair had been absent-mindedly put into a fishtail updo, and her makeup had once again been mostly yellow, bright yellow eyeshadow, bright yellow lipstick, bright yellow nails, the same old look that everyone probably hated. The only difference this time was the romper she wore, it looked horrid but it would do, it was a pink and teal floral pattern broken up by a white belt around the stomach that matched the white t-shirt she wore underneath. The romper felt too short, it only reached to about her ankles and deep down, Dibe knew everyone was judging her for how it looked and how much skin there was between that and the yellow pumps, everyone hated her, they'd reject her if she joined any clubs and nobody wanted her here-!

'I-I have to try and join one, just one...'

Tentatively walking forward and clutching her backpack to her chest like it was her lifeline, Dibe tried to keep her head down and walk forward while praying nobody asked her to join their clubs because then she'd have to join them to not be rude and it...it was so difficult.

That's when she saw it out of the corner of her eye, the prettiest looking dress she'd ever seen in her entire life put upon a mannequin.

Dibe's eyes widened and she walked forward, admiring the sight as she stroked the pretty frills. It looked Lolita, but there was something distinctive about it while also seeming familiar...wait, she'd been looking at this dress not even an hour ago! It was one of her favorites up on mimi★kyu's blog and everything! Looking at the other mannequins beside it, they also seemed to come from the blog, and the sketches and even the person behind the desk-

Oh god.

OH GOD!

Dibe began to hyperventilate as she looked out of the corner of her eye and saw THE mimi★kyu just sitting there running a stall for the Fashion Enthusiasts Club like he wasn't actually THE mimi★kyu and wasn't the single greatest designer on the face of the planet! Before Dibe even knew it she was stepping forward, trying her best to calm down as her hands fidgeted with the straps on her bag. She wanted to leave, wanted to run as she knew THE mimi★kyu would know how horrid she looked and he would notice the little bits of sweat on the sides of her face and how awkward she looked and how she wasn't saying anything and-

"U-um...h-h-hi, I-I well...I-I wanted to join t-t-the club and stuff because t-the designs look really cute and familiar and um...m-my name is Dibe"

Dibe didn't feel in control of her body, she felt like she was watching someone else pilot her actions as she outstretched her hand and gave a nervous smile, ready to be rejected ten times over...

Nevore

Interacting With
best gorl dibe <3
Current Location
fashion enthusiast's club table
Notes
ok fish lad.....Keep It Cool you have a Fan Present.
Stuff
none

Tags

It hadn't been too long into Nevore's half panic attack half internal therapy session that a girl showed up at his table. Immediately, he gave a bright grin. He had appeared as any mid-level celebrity would: Charming, kind, and approachable. Though, in his head he was judging the girl's every move as she approached the table. And even through all his judgement and analyzation he couldn't find much, if anything, wrong with the girl. His smile slowly became more and more genuine, watching her eye one of his most prized dresses. Though he did flinch a little as she stroked the ruffles, she seemed clean enough as to not dirty his gorgeous creation. "Do you like the design? It's one of my favorites, personally." The merman spoke, leaning forward on the table. Once he got a better view of the girl, he couldn't help but recognize her hairstyle from somewhere. Could it be.. It was an attempted recreation at one of the posts on his blog!? He nearly let out a gasp at realizing that she might just be one of his many fans! He hadn't met too many considering his attempts to keep his identity under wraps and his constant business..
Now it seemed that Nevore himself was getting a bit nervous. And as she mentioned the last part about his designs being 'familiar', his heart skipped a beat. She truly was a fan! His grin broadened, "Dibe? What a pretty name! Truly, I'd be honored if someone such as yourself would join my humble club. I absolutely love your style! Especially your hair." He gave her a knowing look, "You know, I've done the same exact thing on a friend of mine. Say.. Now, this may be a bit of a stretch but.. Would you possibly be a follower of my blog? I'm known under the name Mimi★Kyu. And, if you're not already a fan, know that I have many more designs such as that on my page." Welp, nice going on the shameless self promo there, Nevore. Hey, a fish's gotta do what a fish's gotta do. But he really, truly hoped that he hadn't driven this girl away.. His comments on her style was genuine, it was so cute and fun and refreshing compare to the stuff he had already seen at this school! If things progressed well, he would be sure to ask for a picture with her before she moved on.

Lacuna P. Irving

output_yqbyw9_by_woo_foxu-dcg4ov5.gif
Lacuna P. Irving had awoken much earlier than he’d needed to, as he often did. The boy rolled to the opposite side of his bed, pressing three quarters of his face against the soothingly cold wall adjacent to him. He groggily ran a hand down the still exposed side of his face, turning his head once more in order to squint at the dimly lit ceiling of his half of the room. The soft blue light draped his mind in a dull confusion. Where was it coming from? In a drowsy haze the wizard scrounged about, finding his lit-up phone embedded between one of his many pillows and his cozy quilt. He peered at its brilliant surface with aching eyes- the copious amount of charms hanging from it clacking and chiming together in a weebish cacophony. After seeing that it was four in the morning Lacuna groaned- accidentally throwing his cellular device in protest. The hollow thwack of the device hitting the wall at the end of his side of the room was enough to make the boy throw his blanket over his head and try to fall back asleep. He would deal with whatever chaos he’d caused himself when he was ready for i-- ohgeeztodaywasthatbigschoolevent! He curled into the fetal position, flinging his arms under a set of perfect pillows- promptly shoveling them overtop his head as if to smash the realization out of his mind, managing to fall back asleep for a few measly moments- which turned into hours of lounging in bed trying to decide what to do between short bursts of sleep.

You can’t stay in the fetus posi- fetus position? Whatever- like, I can’t stay like this all day- or can I?
No- no my parents are going to come and see me. I don’t want them to look at me and worry ‘have you been in bed all day? Are you sick? Are you, like, dying son?’.

The boy flailed his way out of his sheets, stumbling over to his wardrobe while rubbing his eyes lethargically and softly humming to himself. He dressed himself in a pastel yellow button up shirt with a club collar and rounded French cuffs, linked by strawberry-shaped cuff links, paired with a matching pair of collar links. He pulled a sweater bearing alternating blue, red, and beige stripes over his head. The young wizard gazed at himself in the full-length mirror that was affixed to the inside of his wardrobe, grimacing at his face before running a hand through his growing-out roots. Lacuna took in a sharp breath, pushing it out through his slightly gritted teeth before turning to exit the room, forgetting entirely about his thrown phone.

He might as well make the most of the day! He set out to find the place where clubs were being arranged…it could be nice to meet some new like-minded people! The moment he stepped into the room he froze, arms to either side of himself, a stilted expression of ebullience flower-pressed onto his face. Which one was he going to ask about first? The miasma of options left him in a state of nilprogression.​

Marabelle Mabel
School Grounds (Courtyard)
Open for Interaction

It of course went without saying that Marabelle was very late.

Indeed, several weeks late, which was of course no good for a witch in training; though normally she would drop the idea that a witch arrives exactly when they mean to in the space of a heartbeat, something told the girl that there was no way such an excuse would work on the overseers of a school for the mystical. After all, they likely knew far more about when witches were supposed to arrive than even she did.

Yet for better or worse, Marabelle found that she was having a perfectly fine time of it all; despite the little voice stowing away at the back of her mind that said she simply should have taken a plane as her father had (rather aptly) suggested, Marabelle found her overall self-chartered flight--erroneously assumed at the outset to be a faster means of arrival--to be quite the pleasant experience.

That said, she had managed to get herself lost several times, as it just so happened that the world doesn't look quite the same from the air as it does on a map. Par for the course, of course--or so the young witch figured.

Perhaps a little less par for the course was the idea that Marabelle had not really enrolled just yet. She was late yes, but only by a day or so--maybe two--and besides, could it really be considered lateness if no one knew she was coming? Absolutely not, she supposed, and quite confidently at that. In fact, she was so confident in her shaky reasoning that she had barely given a thought to what she would do if she was shown the door; "try, try, try again," said her naivete, a triumphant chorus in the midst of her jovial mind.

"Do you see anything, Baxter?" she called over the rush of the wind, prompting a light rustle from a light blue pouch dangling from her broomstick. The pup wrapped within had been keeping watch since dawn broke, tail wagging as if this were the last morning it would ever see. A source of cheer if ever there was one, the pup had not once had his mood soured or energy dampened since leaving the small cottage at the outskirts of Alabaster Meadow.

"Not yet, not yet Miss Mabel!" the foxhound chimed, sticking his muzzle further over the edge of the taught cloth, as if hoping that every extra inch would get them there a little sooner, "but, but I am looking! I am looking a lot!" And, indeed, the pup was true to his word. Ever the staunch and willing guardian, he was.

Bags upon bags dangled from the broomstick, with several more stacked atop the narrow wooden span as high as they could go. Marabelle, unable to bear even the slightest amount of disappointment from anything she owned, had packed up just about everything in her room save for the furniture (though she certainly would have taken that along too, if she could). The "where are we's" and "are we there yet's" were more than worth it, and she would be telling quite the untruth if she were to say that she did not share the impatience of her items. This school, so she had been told, was quite the institution; quite a few were perfectly fond of deeming it the institution, in fact, which simply made it all the more imperative that she find some way to get herself enrolled, admittedly far behind schedule.

"Miss Mabel! Miss Mabel!" Baxter barked, spinning about in his sling, "to the left, Miss Mabel! Right through the trees!"

"What's to the left?" Marabelle asked excitedly, nearly losing her balance as she spinned her head to the side with slightly dizzying speed. Though they were a bit difficult to make out through the trees, there stood, most definitely, a set of humble spires and smokestacks, all surrounding a patch of greenery. Dots of color--students, assuredly--roamed about the open spaces, dotting the easily-missed view with specks of life.

"That's it! This is it! Everyone, we're almost there!" She shouted, calling to the packs lassoed all over her broom. "Quick pace, Duster, next stop is the admissions office!" Or so she hoped.

The broom shot away with suprising speed, and likely would have left its owner behind were it not for a combination of a firm grip and a backing of stuffed bags. Marabelle reached up, pressing down against her rather large hat (which had blown away several times already over the course of her journey). The menagerie ducked low over the trees, skimming against branches and pulling up a cloud of leaves behind them as they drew nearer and nearer in record time.

A little too record time, perhaps.

"Okay Duster, a little much, it's a little much!" And though the broom tried to stop, there wasn't quite enough time. And so it was, after ducking quickly and narrowly past several rooftop adornments, Marabelle Mabel--and all her things--made their first entrance into Lakoria with a great crash as a witch, her familiar, and objects of all sorts scattered themselves across the central courtyard.

Last edited:
Roland.png

Roland Graves

There could be a lot of words to describe someone, such as joyful, apathetic, sad, mischievous. None of these really fit Roland, as he felt mainly confused- time flew by, and clubs were already here. Engrossing himself in books and games, flicking through his stuff, having a roommate who was in hibernation. Supposedly there was meant to be a parent-teacher meeting, which meant his grandmother would be here. Then he would...what would he say to her, about this place? That people were like that? But alas, who cared? Dull eyes flicked over the area, watching the numerous stands for clubs setting themselves up.

Was there any of interest, really? His ears kept themselves in the same position they had for the past two weeks, namely stuck straight against his head. A hand pressed itself against the table, followed soon by another. His chest seized once, twice, before he exhaled, arms shaking violently as he pushed himself up from the table. Roland gripped the yew pendent around his neck, as he began to walk around, his bag hanging by his side as he tried to walk towards a spot. His shoulders drooped, as numerous things simply...didn't end well. A brief, sudden shake of his head as he tried to snap himself out of the method of madness, his eyes searching for what clubs were available. But it was...too many people, too many. Just, why did he come out today? He could have done what he had adopted over the past couple of weeks, and become an isolated entity apart from this mainland. But he needed a club, right? He would slowly walk around, Roland's eyes cast towards the ground as to ensure he didn't walk into people. Yet it was not to be, as he narrowly avoided a parent, only to be followed by a...shoe?

His thought process was completely stopped by a shoe landing in front of him, as he would slowly reach out towards this...dastardly object of power, fingers wrapping around it. Rolly gazed about, utterly confused as to why- oh. Someone just crashed. Oh, someone just crashed! Roland scrambled to his feet, rushing over towards the person like the concerned person he was, shorter legs unable to help him much with such things- but he still got there fairly quickly.

"Miss, miss! Are you alright?" His voice was filled with concern, faint shimmers flowing down his cheeks from actions he was unaware of. He'd rub one of his eyes, the young neko kneeling down next to the witchess? Witcher? Warlock...? Person. Yep. Person. A deep shuddering breathe, as he would reach out, intending to poke the person- or hold out a hand as to help them up. If they were okay, at least- he hoped they were. There was still a good idea that they could be hurt badly, and that was never fun.

Mentioned: Arthur, the almighty kleptomaniac?
Interacting: _Line 213 _Line 213 (Marabelle)

Last edited:
Yew​

Yew was nervous as he approached the gates, being careful not to break his glasses. He knew he was entering into a whole new world at an awkward time. He hoped that nobody cared. That nobody really was confused who this small brunette who wears glasses was.

He was at a loss for what to do, on the verge of an anxious breakdown hoping someone would come and save him from himself.

Jon had a smile on his face as Mika rolled over to face him. Though his smile faded quite quickly as he came face to face with the witch boy. And not just because he was trying to pretend show that the witch boy didn't make him happy. But because he noticed that something about Mika felt off, though he couldn't put his finger on it. Jon stepped back from Karma's bed, letting him get up. He looked away as the boy got dressed. Though he watched, out of the corner of his eye, the rest of Mika's morning routine. And although everything he did looked the same, it didn't feel that way. Not that Jon normally watched Mika every morning, while he waited for him, or anything. Jon started to get lost in his thoughts, as he tried to figure out what was different. after a few moments though, he was pulled out of his thoughts by Mika announcing that he was ready to go. Jon looked over him quickly, trying to find something different. But Mika was just like he was everyday, with the same messy hair style, and same get up that made Jon feel like a million butterflies were racing around inside of him But, even so. Something felt different. It felt like something was missing.

Realising he'd been staring at Karma for a few moments shy of being creepy, Jon looked away from him and started walking to the door. "Yeah, we can go check out the clubs. Come on you lo- ... you slowpoke" He swung open the door and started making his way out of the dorm room. Jon wasn't sure why he was so bothered about something seeming different about the stupid cute witch. But he was. Jon figured that it must be because he couldn't work out what was different about Karma today. Not for any other reason.

okmelonn okmelonn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back