• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High school

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Jonathan
Interacting
Kast
Vex
Arthur
Syke
Notes
Jum has no frens
Wonderful Sweater Jum art done by the amazing Foxu Foxu
Stuff
Mika's Sweater
Black wing covers made by his BoyFriend, Mika
Tags

As the small kitsune stepped closer to him, Jon stepped backwards. Widening the gap between them once again. He wanted to just carry on his way and leave, but before he could the girl asked him a question. And he couldn't leave without answering, not only because the question implied that someone as cool as him ever cried. But also because it would be rude to leave without giving the girl an answer. And while Jon was the most coolest person in the school, it didn't mean he could just ignore people and their questions. Even if they are big big losers. He looked down towards the pink haired fox girl, his arms crossed as he tried to give off the most uncaring vibe he could. "I wasn't crying. Cool people like me don't cry. Only losers cry! The only reason there's stuff coming out of my eyes, is because it's all the coolness I have leaking out." Jon looked away from the girl, glancing around at the other people nearby. "I wouldn't expect a loser like you to understand. And I can't bite my tongue either... because of how cool I am"

Arthur Bauer

Arthur was having a particularly...unique day, to say the least. Synnose, Vex, Kast- was he- oh god, he was an anime protagonist.

A slow blink as he stumbled backwards, Kast impacting his chest- but as she pushed away and glanced up at him, asking 'What are you?'. That's when hell broke loose inside him, as he stumbled backwards, not even certain of what was going on- partially out of his mind, partially far too much in his mind. A few mumbled words- arcane spells, meant to keep the mind stable- yet without mana of any sort, it didn't work.

"Sonuva-" A strangled squawk escaped him, as he tripped over something, and hit the ground- shaking and trembling as the crow kept trying to lurch forwards into the driver's seat- his calm was broken, his mindset now wrapped more in a fight with the other sharing space with him. From the outside, it looked like he was...choking on something, or dealing with someone stabbing him repeatedly- with the silence that came from him, it was hard to tell.

Mentioned: Vex, Kast, Jom
Tagged: Bizthequeer Bizthequeer TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity GingerBread GingerBread

Tags Foxu Foxu SpiritOwl SpiritOwl metalcity metalcity
Mood: Disappointed
Mac
Mac released the breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding as he was finally given a chance to sit down in class and gather his thoughts and plan ahead for the rest of the day. He'd already blown his cover sufficiently, but hopefully everyone would at the very least think he was a nice guy, maybe he'd thrown people off the scent of him being any sort of con or having any sort of reputation. Mac put his hand through his hair and finally released Eanna, ready to just sit down and fade into obscurity for the rest of the period.

Oh wait, he'd forgotten about the girl he'd tormented on his way in.

Looking towards Synnøve, Mac awaited for the dark elf to approach him, if he'd gotten her pinned down correctly she'd come up to him and say how 'Very confused she was at first' and then probably congratulate him on 'the most interactive performance she'd seen in awhile' or something, she seemed the excitable teenage girl typ-

Wait...was she crying?

It was there for just a second, but the rapid blinking of tears, there was most certainly something there, and-

Oh god he was getting that feeling again, the same one he had when he first talked to Eanna yesterday, it was like something warm and uncomfortable in his stomach was rising. As Synnøve began to talk, this feeling only expanded rapidly as Synnøve went on, only pausing for a moment of confusion when the dark elf used that weird tro-bad-doors word, and rising to insane heights once he noticed Synnøve was seemingly trying to keep her head under her hair, it was a weird way of wearing one's hair, and it wasn't how she'd had it up just a few moments ago. Mac tapped his foot on the ground as he tried to stay silent on the issue, "Oh yeah, these are my fellow cast mates Aine..." Mac took the bag off Angelica's head and spun the witch around to face Synnøve, "And the little Tweetheart over there is Eanna." Mac gestured to Eanna and was content with ending the conversation there, totally not going to say anything else, he'd done his job...

Wan't

Going

To

Say

Anything!

"By the way, I realized I may have gotten a bit rough in our performance there, sorry about that. I could take you to the nurse's office if you want..." Okay, well bringing someone to the nurse's office wasn't all that bad and- why was his hand going to his pocket, and why did Mac feel compelled to continue going? Why was he pulling out five twenty dollar bills? Why was he now handing them to Synnøve? "Also, here ya go miss Synnøve, I realized I probably fucked up your glasses something nasty when doing that prat fall, so take this and get a nice replacment later, consider it an apology..."

Two days... two days and he'd broken his rules twice. Mac wanted to scream, but instead smiled as he handed over his money to Synnøve, which was yet another broken rule...had Asad slipped something into his meals?

Kast
Kast Gif.gif
As Jon took a step back, Kast followed in pursuit, promptly taking a big leap forward and ending up exactly where they had started. Coolness leaking out of his eyes? She had never heard of such a thing, but as she reflected on what he said, the fluffy girl had to agree that with the variety of creatures that inhabited Lakoria, there was bound to be one that had an ability of that caliber. Astonished by his natural secretion of awesomeness, she reflexively grabbed his hands within her own, tugging at his sleeves as she went to get a better look at his magical eye ducts. He was a bit taller than her, and because of that, she had to resort to standing on her tippy toes, but as she got closer, she swore that they were only average tears. Then again, she wasn't an expert at what constituted as "cool" when it came out in liquid form.

Planting her hand against his cheek with no concern for personal space, she swirled her thumb along the side of his face, the cogs in her head turning as she pondered. She was able to tell that he must've been popular, due to his aesthetic in clothes and the way he presented himself as being a callous jock of some sort. Her crave for being trendy and hip was too powerful to miss the opportunity to get an upper hand on the competition. She smeared her wandering thumb under his eye, and when she felt the residue of his tears against her skin, she skillfully pulled away, planting her thumb into her mouth. With a cheery smile, she raised her hand in triumph. "Now I gotta bit o' coolness in me!"

Her celebration was short-lived, however. As the fox-like ears on her head flicked to the direction behind her, the tiny being spun on the spot, watching as the bird boy began to choke on something. Did he choke on his spit like she almost did when coming face-to-face with someone as cool as Jon?! That was the only possibility, and as she put either one of her hands on her face in dismay, she began to sway nervously. There was a chance she had to perform CPR on him and the idea of kissing someone she just met was too much on Kast's small heart. Swooning over the possibility of yet another husband-to-be, she paced back and forth, her face becoming redder by the second.

Then, she stopped and went back to Jon. "Ya gotta save 'em!" she pleaded, playing the scene as much more dire than it likely was. "If yer cool like ya say ya are, then ya gotta save 'em before 'e dies!!" She was once more plastered on the fairy, this time clinging to him in a fretful manner. What was she to do if Jay heard about her inability to save a student? She was surely going to be reprimanded by him and was no longer going to be his prodigy. Tightening herself to Jon, she stifled a worried cry, nudging her face into his chest. "Save 'em, Mistah Cool Guy! Save 'em!"

GingerBread GingerBread HTCOR HTCOR Bizthequeer Bizthequeer SpiritOwl SpiritOwl

Nikolas
NIKOLAD GIF.gif
It was always a challenge for people to name an emotion that Nikolas was feeling, given his tendency to lack communicating how he felt through facial expressions, but the moment Erika and Raku had opened up the conversation and went right along with what he was saying, the hulking fuzzball couldn't help but beam with delight. The insecure pain in his stomach began to ease, and as he leaned in to take the tissue even if he didn't know why she was giving it to him, the boy wrapped his hand around hers before pulling the gift away, slothfully putting the material over his mouth, believing that he had involuntarily started drooling and this was her hint to him. His nose continued to bleed, and as he picked up on the last snippet of Erika's explanation, Nikolas became puzzled on what trans smut had to do with rocks and gold.

Raku's question brought his thinking to an end as the bear clutched the tissue testily. This was a sore subject for the Russian, and as he went to open his mouth, he found himself blanking. His parents had scolded him for so long over his habit of disclosing their location so freely to strangers, his safety being their number one concern. Had he told a hunter, they were done for, and due to his nonchalant nature, the likelihood of him doing so was dangerously high when forced to commute from area to area. As a fellow student at Lakoria, was he permitted to trust these two with the location of his home, or were they, too, hunting his kind? Lowering his head, the brooding figure mumbled just audibly for the two to hear. "Russia."

Convoluted enough to reach his parents' standard, he tried to change the topic to something else. "You?" he asked Raku, craning his neck to get a full view of the lad. He was rather scrawny compared to Nikolas, and the giant had to believe that the smallest of winds were able to send this boy flying. Were all people in Logica like this? His idea of a bunch of smart kids gathering together around a table and conducting a lab experimented appeared to check out with this hypothesis, and so he was glad to know that this person was following the stereotype. It made it easier for Nikolas to get a grasp on what type of person they were. With white knuckles, his held his nose high, expecting some sort of complicated lecture to come out of their mouth. There must've been more to him than met the eye, as most people at Lakoria were, but there was a small part of him that simply didn't care to listen to the full story. What was he to do if he didn't get in his daily twenty-two hours of sleep?

AI10100 AI10100 Peckinou Peckinou

Syke Cria
Miniature Mage

Current Location: Syke V. The World
GingerBread GingerBread TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity HTCOR HTCOR

Syke didn't understand what madness drove whatever she was talking to to pull its face off and trounce away; perhaps - she squinted, he, he, was - part of the "internet"? And existed for the perpetuation of the unknown agenda of the A.I.? D-did she possess some manner of hidden info she hadn't realized beforehand? Oh my, perhaps - she'd been witness to something she wasn't supposed to see! But what could it be? Syke shook with anxiety and promptly dropped her hand away from the water spout; she needed to spring a leak in the A.I.'s plan before it was too late!

Syke slid down the spout, bobbled across the rim of the water fountain, and began her descent to the jungle below. Potential dangers rattled her core, but she persisted. If supplier training had taught her anything, it was how to climb a tree! Unfortunately, a water fountain serves as a very poor excuse for a tree. Syke's leg slipped and before she knew it she was sliding down to her untimely demise; but she would not go down without a fight! After all, she had a job to be doing! Syke flailed her arms all the way down, making a show of her devotion to the navigational cause! She fell onto the ground with the softest of whuumps and was certain, though her head took most of the fall, her back was broken. Doomed to never stand straight again, Syke slid herself against the bumpy walk-way terrain, pushing herself about with her viney hands.

She quickly realized that her lower half did not hurt with an overwhelming pang, or, adversely, feel nothingness. Had she, through some miracle of science not broken her spine?! Syke patted her back carefully, and, upon realizing she was not immobile crawled to her feet and broke off into a lop-sided sprint. To where she ran she could not say! She hoped only the miles and miles the winds had surely thrown her had not pushed into a foreign land where the fabled school of Lakoria lay unknown. Peering about, Syke could not say how far or near she was to any other living thing which was not a beetle. She could track a beetle from meters away!

"Ah ha," Syke expressed upon seeing the particularly foot-like growths sprouting from the ground. Pedestrians, hopefully civil enough to not try and turn her into a scrap bit of lettuce. Approaching with caution, Syke was not expecting a serendipitous leaf to tumble in from the wilds and rush against her body. She gurgled in surprise, but, no matter which direction she attempted to dive into - the leaf clung to her being.

She punched the inanimate assailant with all the chutzpah her small body had to offer while it sailed forward. She was so caught up in taking the green flake down a notch - she forgot those around her until it was all too late! The leaf and by proxy Syke knocked full-force against the leggie of, Syke looked up - tense with terror - to see a shade of green which would haunt her nightmares, Jon! Or as she knew him the murderer an icy chill ran down her nettles and she prickled with a frigid fear. She jumped back, skittering a few steps away as delicately as possible. If he was here where was the body?! She turned her head this way and that, in effort to find her fallen ally's corpse. Oh Kast, the world had yet to see enough of your bubblegum hair, your silken style, your- just as her eyes blurred with grief, Syke realized - the pair of legs standing next to the fairy were not those of a fairy's accomplice; but rather, a victim, alive - but for how long.

Syke brought her hands to her face, mouth agape in a silent but frustrated joy. Would she be witness to the murder of a friend she thought already dead just after learning the truth?!

Miss Littell
Miss Littell watched Shinkichi with a large amount of fear as he drummed his skeletal fingers against the desk and showed off his various shapeshifting skills, 'Okay Littell, you can't judge the children based on their appearance some race- er species are just...different...and creepy and ohmygosh I hate this so much!"

Swallowing the lump in her throat, Miss LIttell scratched the back of her neck, "u-um, m-my outfitt little dude? I uh, well I thought the bowtie looked c-cool and stuff and...hehe, I guess I would call it Salvation Army chic, b-because I got it all at the salvation army to save money and um..." Littell pulled at her collar a bit before avoiding her students gaze by looking at her attendance sheet, "Anyways! You look like a Shinkichi to me so I'll assume that's you for now, I hope I'm right dude, correct me if I'm not! I-I'll just mark you down as having been here and you can take a seat and put your arm back on and your tape measure away please!"

Putting on a false smile, Littell looked at Shinkichi, hoping for something, anything to make the fashionista look away from he-

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGG

Miss Littell shot up as soon as the bell rung, surprised the period was over, kicking herself for not doing a better job on the first day, but happy for being able to go home away from the fashionista before her and drink the coffee in the teacher's lounge, "Alright kids make sure to remember what you learned today, your homework for today is uh...continue being cool! Heheh yeah...you can leave now....please get out..."

Megan

Megan was still in a grumpy mood after her two failed attempts at breakfast, luckily this meant she wouldn't become fat from all the calories, however it did mean she was getting more hungry and her mood was worsening. Holding her head up with her hand, her patience grew thin as she waited for the inevitable borefest to start. Turning to Becky she sighed "If it's like, one of those lame team building exorcises I read about, I'm like, so going to be mad." And after she finished the teacher announced the task and what thrilling history lesson would they be learning? Other people... wanting to slam her head into her desk she gave a long grating sigh. "Well Becky, I already know your like, history. S. H. M." However Becky's idea of what they could do to pass the time during this lesson was a goodun. Becky looked around the room to find the cutest girl she could find to take under her kind and popular wing. However she couldn't find any one as cute as herself Megan, so she had to settle for finding the third cutest. Sadly it seemed everyone was already in groups, bummer. Megan turned to face her friend after giving a quick glance at the room "Well, Becky. Seems like we are like, alone. Could like, tell you about the time I paid a poor guy to like, kiss his dog again. It was like, so funny." Megan gave a pompous laugh as she finished, recalling back to some treasured rich memories. Her laugh sounded more disappointed as it went on "But like, you already knew that." She let out another sigh as she looked out the window on the door.

As the bell rang Megan instantly stood up "Lets go, Becky. We will get food this time." Megan huffed, starting to make her way out the door. "That boring was like so trashhhh. Right, Becky?" Megan asked, placing a hand on her hip as she pivoted to face Becky. Hearing Becky's somewhat optimistic attitude to what could have been a decent lesson made Megan tut in disappointed. Turning to face the exit once more, she started her stroll back to the canteen hoping to finally get the breakfast she deserved.

Éanna
Puppeteering Parrot

Current Location: Tweeting
Interacting: metalcity metalcity Foxu Foxu Loony_Bin Loony_Bin

Éanna wasn't expecting what he had coming to him! He watched with rapturous joy as Littel's breakdown progressed, he understood very little of what came pouring out of her mouth but boy if she didn't have a demanding presence! So few people seemed to know in order to prove you were in control of a situation you needed to scream and flail your arms around to show you knew what you were talking about; but Miss Littel sure did! But what was this?! Éanna chirruped with shock and glee as Mac challenged Miss Littel's authority with his bravado, the madman! Éanna clapped his hands together upon being swung haphazardly through the air - it was an impressive feat of strength; yet that alone was not what awed Éanna. Feeling the ground give away beneath him was reminiscent of his treetop home, up in the open air, it was hard to tell how far or near you had to fall.

Éanna flinched as floor clicked against his talons unexpectedly, after being forced into a bow a great wave of unlucky clumsiness overcame his personage and he windmilled into a gymnastic-style roll, and he would've rolled away too, had it not been for Mac going and hefting him up again. Temporary placated by the lofty position, Éanna whistled whilst kicking listlessly: who had won the battle for dominance?! Littel seemed eager to give in, her voice growing quiet - but then, out of nowhere she clapped so passionately! Almost as if compensating for something! Unsure of the victor, Éanna nodded anyway, feigning a deeper understanding.

Éanna peered tentatively over at The Goddess, the manner in which she so violently scratched at her face could only indicate her pleasure with the outcome. Whatever it may have been. Éanna wheeled an arm about in a celebratory manner. Staring into the pits of hatred, Éanna produced - from his unknowable storage space beneath his semi-soapy and bemushroomed Journey sweater, an empty vial. Before Mac could wave his deft hand away, he pressed the bottle to The Almighty Sorceress's cheek and scooped up some salty salty tears. He was certain should he touch them, sores would no doubt spawn on the spot! Such potent waterworks could only produce the opposite of holy water. Maybe, it could be used to contract demons? He dropped the container indifferently into his sweater, hunkering down in an attempt to make himself invisible to the evil girl before him, struggling somewhat in a bid to escape the shoulders and recuperate. ALAS, she had not died!

Éanna fell face-first onto the ground after being allowed to escape, slithering across the carpet on his stomach like he was practicing for a horror movie. The Bird Flu? More like, The Éanna Flu! Ha. As Mac introduced Éanna to Synnøve, he let out a curdling and primal hiss in her direction, with all the malice of a toddler jealous of the the new boyfriend their mom dredged up. The bird rose into a fierce squat, ever so slowly inching his way behind Angelica, the elf needed to die, but also, needed to go far far far far far far far away. Éanna watched in loathing, wonder, and more loathing as The Sorceress began to extort Mac for all he was worth. Éanna was prepared to gut her right then and there! But, if she was capable of extortion from someone with a mask so fine, what else was she capable of?! He eyed her suspiciously from the barrier Angelica had become.

An ecstatic euphoria shot through Éanna as the school bell engulfed the school grounds with its deafening ring; he leapt to his feet, moved to bravery with its inspiring tone. Were he not practicing being a good bird for the sake of his empathy pamphlets, the call of the bell might have beckoned him to attempt another strangulation on the weeping elf.​

• zzzzzzz.jpg

Asad

OHOHOHO~ !! Asad was practically squirming from the amount of drama bleeding out of the two. Who knew Nyx was such a possessive man?? It was only a matter of time before he confessed entirely. The Jinn doubted it would be anytime soon, but with the right push and pulls, it was bound to occur before the year ended.

Lucky to have avoided Nyx's rage, he watched as Pluto attempted to pacify the fire that threatened to burn them all to ashes. Shaking his soaking garments with a jingle, he figured it was his time to interject. "I'm sure you enjoy being wet and half naked Pluto, but we should change into some dry clothes. Why don't you tell us all about your juicy romance on the way to your dorm room, hmm?"

Asad's frame was larger than both Pluto and Nyx, so wrapping his arm around both of them from behind was an easy feat. "You should lighten up a bit, Vamp-kun. Just give the gorgon what he truly wants. Past those innocent looking eyes, his soul screams, bite me daddy~"
    Yup. Asad just might get killed for that one. Did he hold any regrets? No. Not a single one.
    Interacting: Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai GingerBread GingerBread

Roland.png

Roland Graves

Roland's thought process halted for a moment, before he'd twist and lean into the hug, returning it for a brief moment. Then it tightened- and his instinct was to flush heavily, as he just melted into the affection. He was a sucker for hugs, and they certainly made him feel better. But this felt like...forgiveness. Which made him ecstatic, as he had the jitters. Then she asked a question. He did hear it, but considering it was something that sounded like the thoughts he had were no issue...that was a relief. A big relief.

"Thank you. Really." He'd start to smile, filled with joy beyond measure, as he focused fully upon her- then the bell rang. Should he- by the time that thought had gotten across, his body was already in motion- his messenger bag slung across his shoulder, chasing after her. Should he honestly try this? She was nice, like, really nice. So nice that he was starting to melt inside, and...

A small part of him noticed that he was acting like a lovesick kitten. Gushing, wide eyed, innocent, and utterly enthralled by the other neko. Or maybe it was the fact that Roland got hugged, and he was a sucker for those. Probably a mixture of both, really. This part was just watching with a clinical attitude, noting him run up to Nikiri, his smile cranking down a few gears.

"Uh, uhm, Nikiri." He'd start off, a little shaky in voice. "It's fine- I was worried I upset you, if anything. So there's nothing to be sad about- I think this was a misunderstanding. A big one. I was trying to apologize, and now you're apologizing to me...."

He'd use his old memories of running around the forest to walk backwards in front of her. "So, how 'bout uh, we forget about that incident. Just so we don't get all...stuttery over it." Rolly rubbed the back of his head, a sheepish smile on his face. His twin ears perked up, even as his cheeks were still tinged. "So. Uhm, yeah. Let's just...head to next class together?" He'd offer, a hopeful gleam forming within his eyes. He'd subconsciously hold a hand out to her- not quite realizing the connotations of such a thing. A small part of him did, but not the grand majority- the majority in control, that is.

Mentioned: Nikiri
Tagged: NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

Nekomancer
KNEECKOMANCER IN CULT GIF.gif
"How absolutely boorish!" he exclaimed, clasping his hand over his chest with the little space he was granted. Never had he heard of a name as rustic as Rae before, and the moment it slipped from her lips, he was repulsed by the mere verbiage. "Did your guardians really regard that as a sufficient label for their child? No wonder your species is so ignoble! They don't know the first thing when it comes to class or dignity, and that is why your kind will never reach a redeemable status among the higher echelon of society. Do not grieve, for I will make it my goal to present you a name that will forever be etched into the minds of all that are glorified enough to hear it."

Absorbed in his contemplation for a suitable title for his associate, the Nekomancer veered closer to Rae, eyeing her carefully. It was only right to take careful consideration of this momentous occasion, for if he were to bungle this up, it was going to besmirch the good name of his Neko Lord, and that was a proposition that was unacceptable, through and through. With a snap of his fingers, followed by a coy flash of his mesmerizing countenance, it was clear the boy had contrived a pleasing answer to his desperate situation. "I proudly present to you the pinnacle of my genius and the namesake that you will be answering to henceforth. Welcome to the Neko Nation, FluffyPants."

Well-pleased of his glorious name generating skills, the hooded silhouette clasped Rae's shoulder firmly, shaking her hand soon after. "I look forward to our jolly co-operation, FluffyPants. Call me whenever you land your sights on a Neko and I will be sure to arrive shortly after. As for the continuation of classes, I will be remaining here in wait of an esteemed guest. She should be arriving shortly. I pray for your continued services and may the Neko God guide-" he stopped, horror on his face as her sloppy wet lips once again defiled his fair skin. Sputtering, he reeled away from her, pressing against the backmost corner of the closet and dreadfully raking his robe over his cheek.

"Holy catnip! You better learn to control that promiscuous nature of yours or so help me Neko God, I will have your head on a wall mount above my fireplace!" he screeched in unkept fury. The savant reached his hand past the kitsune, turning the closet handle and swinging the door open hard enough for it to lash out and knock over an unsuspecting student. "Spread the requiem of the Neko Lord's love, FluffyPants, for that is what is sought out from us as devout followers of the Neko way," he said, regaining some of his composure. "Teach these godless knaves the pointlessness of their incredulity and the imminent rise of His wishes. Do not bother returning until I call upon you. You will know when the time is right." With a kick of his boot to her stomach, he sent the girl out, slamming the door shut behind her. It was about time that he was left well alone. He had to prepare for his next visitor.

As he slicked his hair back with a wave of his hand, Nekomancer forced his racing heart to ease. Perhaps the ideation of a new follower was blinding him of his duty as their mentor. There was no possibility of any sort of meaningful relationship between them, but maybe he had grown slightly fond of their morose disposition? Ridiculous. Shedding the sappy idolization of his newest member, Tac returned to his endeavors. There was still so much to do in so little time. Returning with pen and sticky note in hand, the Nekomancer was forced to make up for what he had lost in being sidetracked by Rae, his steady fingers scribbling with unmatched speeds. He believed that Nikiri was to be pleasantly surprised by what he had in store for her, it was only a matter of getting her here first.

NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

(No special code right now because I am a lazy cat)

Rae feat. Nikiri

One blink. Two blinks. Several dozen more could have passed by, and Rae's lips would have failed to part. Staring a bit absently at the man before her, his words glossed right over her skin. She couldn't cease running her new name through her mind with a slight vulgar disbelief. As he began to dismiss her, Rae finally found the desire to speak up. "Wait, what the hell kind of name is Fluff-kyaa!" A short squeak escaped her as she was rudely cut off and roughly kicked out of the closet. Her black kimono swept up as she hit the ground on her tush. A blank stare was left plastered across her face as she was left with nothing other than the door frame to converse with. Running her fingertips over the metal cuffs around her ears, she silently cursed to herself.

What am I supposed to do? I wasn't even listening to half of that junk flowing out of his mouth. Neko Nation my ass. Well...maybe this could be entertaining in its own way. The kitsune was most certainly not going to abide by the man's rules. He could find his own nekos.
___
Nikiri wasn't expecting to hear Roland's voice call out from behind her. Her ears perked up as he quickened his pace to walk comfortably in front of her. She found his words to be very soothing, and she let out a small sigh of relief. Her eyes filled to the brim with happiness, something she hadn't truly been able to feel since last night. Could this be her first friend besides Syke at Lakoria High?? Was it too naive of her to assume so? Still, she desperately yearned for it to be true. "You're right. Sounds good to me."

He reached his hand out to her, and Nikiri's instinct was to grab it without hesitation. However, as she made an effort to move her hand, a soft cry sounded several feet behind Roland as a small girl was tossed out into the hallway. Eyes flashing with sudden concern, Nikiri rushed over to the girl's aid. "Oh, my goodness. Are you okay?" Had her memory not been foggy, she might have remembered her as the destructive pocky girl from yesterday.
___

Turning to the kind voice above her, Rae continued her series of mute blinks. Rising to her feet after a prolonged amount of silence, the fox's attention wrapped around the perked ears and swaying tail of not only one neko, but two. Boy, would this please her pimp. When was the last time she had pleased anyone? Praise was as foreign as breathing underwater was. The female neko appeared to tense up at the sight of the closet behind Rae. Did she also know about that creep?

Nikiri could have left right then and there. She should have. Every fiber of her being wished to forget the promise she made with NekoLover69. Just take Roland's hand. Who cares about what that crazed, cloaked man has to say. For a brief moment, she felt as if everything would be okay. Roland's innocent gaze had that effect on her. Alas, she had a duty to herself. Roland was just a happy excuse to run away from her fears. Biting her lip, she took Roland's hand in hers and gave a gentle squeeze. "Would...would you wait for me? I really need to get some answers about something from someone. It'll be quick, I promise." Her soft voice was pleading, as if she feared she may not return. And with that, she reluctantly abandoned her friend's hand and disappeared into the closet to face her demons.

Rae watched with unwavering emotion as the neko girl slipped into the closet. Huh. Are more people into this kink than I realized?? She didn't understand the magnitude of her master's love for these felines. But maybe she ought to? Facing the male neko left behind, she took a few steps towards him. Specimen one. Reaching her finger out, she poked his squishy cheeks. Nothing special. She proceeded to caress his furry ears between her fingertips. Nothing special. Dropping her hands, she leaned up on her tip toes to draw her nose across his neck, her breath tickling his supple skin. Taking in his scent, she huffed rather disappointingly. Not even close to rivaling Nyx. What does master see in them??? This was beginning to feel like an impossible feat.
TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity HTCOR HTCOR

Erika Dubloit
Interacting with: Nikolas ( TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity ), Evlisia ( Azerothii Azerothii ), Raku ( Peckinou Peckinou )
Mentioned:

Erika didn't quite understand why Nikolas put the tissue on his mouth despite his nose still bled - the red liquid going down his nose. She wasn't going to be surprised if he tipped his head down and the blood would drip down onto his desk even more. Though, she didn't say anything about his choice to only wipe his mouth. Maybe that's just how he is and he isn't bothered by the blood. It's a possibility that she didn't get, but hey, she wasn't going to judge someone for what they did. Okay, she does that, but she wasn't going to do it to him.

Raku went on to ask Nikolas where he was from and Erika turned to the tall male, curious to know what he would answer. Honestly, they don't know know what he is. Maybe that was what they should have started from but at least they would know more about Nikolas other than the fact that his name was Nikolas an he wasn't from Logica. "Russia, huh?" She repeated. Erika hadn't really gone to another country before. "I've heard it's pretty intense there. No wonder you are so... well, big." She referred to the man's sheer size compared to herself and Raku. Granted, she was a regular teenage witch and he was a simple firecat, but still, his size was way different from theirs.

Then the bell rung and she looked towards the front and Ms. Littell went on to tell them to remember what they had learned today and to... well, to quote her 'continue being cool'. Well, socialization was still a good thing so she didn't really mind all that much with the fact that she didn't really learn anything academically for the class. But there's always next class so it was fine. Kind of. She then stood up and then looked towards the three - unsure whether to simply abandon them then and there and head to the next class hoping they don't feel offended, or to call out to them to get a move on and just join with their general group.

She looked up for a moment before fully turning towards them. "Well then, let's go to the next class." She told them with a small smile. Might as well just stick with them for a while. They seem interesting enough and there was small sliver of worry for this bear of a man who was admittedly a little bit slower than what's safe.

Age Of Weakness

Location: Classroom || Interacting: okmelonn okmelonn SpiritOwl SpiritOwl ||Mentioned: N/A

the_real_egg_by_woo_foxu-dcgoqzg.png
“I will await the time you have your story prepared with earnest ears, Nevore!”, Omen King’s many voices said with a lilting cadence. The entity carefully redirected his attention to Mistral tilting his strange obelisk of a head to one side, anticipating the unicorn’s story with great excitement.

As Mistral weaved his elaborate tale, the entity found himself enraptured with every syllable. The majesty and wonder of the seemingly simple event left Age of Weakness with a sense of awe, no wonder Mistral’s presence exuded such divinity and prestige! At the end of the grandiose story, Omen King found himself bereaved at the loss of insect life,” What a shame that you should have to witness death so early in your existence, your childhood was truly unlike any other!-“ as he spoke he heard the bell ring, the sharp sound reverberated through his mind in such a way that it caused him a mild aching pain in the structure. He looked about, watching as several students stood to take their leave, piecing together that the bell had symbolized the dismissal of their history period. He rested a hand gently on Nevore’s shoulder,” It seems as though its time for us to depart, perhaps we can be graced with your story of victory another time? I long to hear it so! However, for now we must seek out our next studious endeavor, oh, it is truly fascinating to be in such a place.” The being loosely stepped side-to-side, unsure of how to continue. Not being directly prompted to leave had left him at a bit of a loss.

((this isn’t a lot for a response but I tried, the egg alludes me.))
Shu Crudele

Location: Hallway Awaaaay || Interacting: Mistborn Mistborn || Mentioned: Front Room Fiends

output_hr2l5z_by_woo_foxu-dcg51xg.gif
Shu pushed himself up in his seat in order to appear more enthused, pressing the lightly textured plastic of the chair against its metal base in a way that produced more noise than he would have liked it to. The sprite’s displeasure materialized on his face with a mien more akin to embarrassment than irritation as he knit his eyebrows together and darted his eyes around self-cautiously. So he was indoctrinated at a young age? That seems to be how ideologies function, I can’t say I’m particularly surprised. What impresses me is the fact that he had the self-awareness to question his upbringing. Most don’t get to that point do they? He placed a hand under his chin, nodding once more in metronome fashion. “I see, that’s as to be expected. I doubt I would make it far in the midst of such a thing.”

He felt a prickling discomfort trickle through his veins as Sea’an discussed his fate, the mention of stake burning left the icy individual bamboozled and internally appalled; his overarching mentality of confidence melted as though it were burnt in voodoo effigy, his voice subtly losing some of its previous tact and wordy flourishes was the only outside evidence of this shift in mood. “Such zealous behavior is a prime example of why I predominantly stand in opposition to organized religion, but as we discussed, they have their uses…did you meet an untimely end only to come back once more?” He thought of the ghostly girl he’d seen earlier that day and shook his head, was ‘school’ just a cover-up title for a soul-trapping prison? It was clearly Sea’an’s interest in knowledge that had brought him here, but it hardly seemed unfitting to Shu that such a mind should be trapped in so small and corrupt a space.

Sea’an’s second hooting laugh put Shu on guard once more, the boy couldn’t place why was he so easily disquieted in the presence of the dragonborn, not knowing the origin of his nerves made him all the more bothered. He picked his own mind idly for a time, calming himself down. It must be all this mention of fire. He reassured himself, refusing to accept any flaw in his own character. He could not accept the idea that he felt threatened by Sea’an’s perceivably higher intellect. Shu shifted once more in his seat, managing to not make any noise this time. “I believe I may be able to grow to respect the concept more than I do presently under your chief guidance.” He doubted he could, but it sounded pleasant to say otherwise. “You’ve opened my eyes to a new world of possibilities, for that I am ever thankful and intrigued.” Shu was more so embittered than appreciative, but winter is typologically bitter so, at the end of the day, what else was to be expected?

Normally Shu would have found the idea of skipping gym utterly catastrophic, he weighed the scenario in his mind before answering in a phlegmatic tone just as the bell rang, “That should do just fine! I’ll try to catch you in the library during that time, but for now I’ll leave you be.” He rose from his seat, inertly disordered at his own decision. Was learning with Sea’an really worth missing the exuberant pastimes of gymnasia? He was conflicted over his decision as he made his way out of the classroom, muttering loudly enough for the group of nearby ersatz thespians to hear,” What a bunch of obscene losels…your performance was garish and shamefully brash. I'm glad I'm not you do I don't have to put up with knowing I brought such a puerile show to light.” and with that his disappeared down the hall, talking quietly to himself in his common and inane way, working himself down from his fretful ladder. How had Sea’an so easily swayed him?​

me_neko_boy_by_spainbrother-d4yvgnc.jpg
Raku Lin
Form: Semi-Human

Raku waited for Nikolas to answer his question until he finally mumbled out that he was from Russia, Raku didn't know much about Russia all he knew was that it was cold and no fire cat would want to go there. When Nikolas asked where he was from Raku faced turned from smiling to a neutral expression he then closed his eyes and began to sit Indian style on Erikas desk before replying."Im from the USA, Florida to be exact although i was thinking of going to California since it is on fire most of the time heh. IDK if i would of been able to survive in Russia since i heard it was so cold." And Before Raku could open his mouth to speak again the bell rang which startled him a bit mainly due to how loud it is and his sensitive hearing, Raku winced when the bell stopped ringing although the noise was still left ringing in his head. Barely being able to hear what the teacher was yammering about he just look towards the front confused on what they were saying only being able to get the last part of it which just had him frowning. Homework for today is to stay cool what is the suppose to mean is this teacher that new or something? Rakus thought were put to rest when Erika got up and started to leave only to stop to ask us to lets get to the next class, was this a groupy invitation? Raku thought about it for a minute before shrugging deciding to just accept being with Erika for a while longer, Raku considered Erika to be interesting enough although he didn't have a slight clue on anything about Nikolas and raku thought that maybe being with him for a while longer may give him a idea something about him. So Raku just nodded before hopping off the desk and allowing Erika to take the lead as he just started to open the door and wait for both of them. "Alrighty then just lead the way, Eri."
AI10100 AI10100 Azerothii Azerothii TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity

]Nyx

Interacting
Pluto
Asad
Notes
N/A
Stuff
N/A
Tags

"Yeah cause a normal fucking ex-boyfriend totally carries around lewd photos of their ex. That's not something a fucking stalker does, is it Pluto?" Nyx shoved the rest of the photos into Pluto's chest, letting the gorgon boy have them. "If you want him to have them back so much you can give them to your stupid fucking ex, Don't dump that shit on me, I don't want to be the next target of that stalker" Nyx was about to turn and storm off. He didn't fancy being yelled at further for attempting to do something nice for once for the Gorgon boy. Before he could make his exit however, Nyx heard Asad interjecting before finding himself wrapped in one of the Jinn's arms. As the Genie talked, Nyx started to suspect that he was just trying to goad him into doing something. He had a lot of anger built up already, what with the being turned into a fox, and then having to deal with finding out Pluto had a stalker. And now this?

As Asad implied that Pluto wanted to be bitten by Nyx, in a more lewd manner. He threw the Genie's arm off of him, turning around and grabbing the taller boy by the throat in what seemed like an instant. "I don't know what the fuck you're trying to achieve here." He pushed Asad back a bit, so he was now arm's length away from him and Pluto; His hand was still firmly around the Jinn's throat. "But.. With the way you're going you must want me to kill you... And I'd hate ever so much to disappoint.." Nyx closed the distance he had made between them. He let go of Asad's throat, immediately throwing a punch at the Jinn's face. Nyx didn't really care if the Jinn decided to fight back or not, He was planning on dragging out this 'execution' either way.

Jonathan
Interacting
Kast
Vex
Arthur
Syke
Notes
Jum has no frens
Wonderful Sweater Jum art done by the amazing Foxu Foxu
Stuff
Mika's Sweater
Black wing covers made by his BoyFriend, Mika
Tags

Jon stayed quiet as the Kitsune closed the gap between them and started staring into his eyes, seeming like she was analysing them. Before he could say anything about it, and tell her to 'please not be as close to him as she was' The small girl placed a hand on his face before swiping up one of his tears coolness leaks and then shoving it into her mouth, and then celebrating that. Jon wasn't sure what to say, the girl's actions had left him speechless. Before he could compose himself and respond to what had just happened, the kitsune girl started freaking out. "Wh-What..?" Jon wasn't sure what was going on, too much seemed to be happening at once for him to be able to organise his thoughts. He worried for a brief second, that the girl was freaking out because The Nekomancer was close by. But Before he could look around to see what could be causing the girl to freak out, or dwell on his thoughts. The Kitsune girl clung to him.

Kast started begging Jon to save 'them'. He looked around for who she could be talking about, quickly identifying it as the boy who looked like he was choking on something. As Kast was nudging her face into his chest, Jon was frozen. Having a hard time organising his thoughts. Though Kast's plea for him to do something, along with his own want to not have to watch someone be in pain.. or even die. Jon's quickly, yet gently detached Kast from himself. "U-Um.. Go g-get the nurse" Jon wasn't sure that he'd really be able to do anything, he knew some first aid basics, and how to do the Heimlich, but if it was something more serious.. which in a school of magical people could be a possibility, Jon wasn't sure he'd be able to do much. Though despite his doubts, Jon made his way over to Arthur and started attempting the Heimlich. Hoping that it was something as simple as that, that was needed. He had no real idea of what to do, but he hoped that this would work.

Nikolas
NIKOLAD GIF.gif
Pricking up his head, there was a lapse in Nikolas' flow of movement. He was thinking very deeply to himself, and as Erika stood up for the next class, so did he. The ghost girl was very kind and held charm in the way she spoke so evenly with everyone. Not one second did he feel less than her, and the motherly concern she held for everyone was so ever apparent. She was too good for his bumbling self. Even the snarky Raku was at a higher pedestal than he was and for the first time in the bear's life, he had to look toward himself and question whether or not he was satisfied with the results of his own upbringing.

Where he was right now, after being introduced to so many outstanding individuals, the bear felt he was lacking a certain spark that everyone else possessed so easily. While his love for his friends was strong, was it enough to truly earn the right to sit beside each of them every day and laugh along with them in a manner of equality? There was much that Nikolas believed he had to work on before he could ever reach that status. Turning to the two, he smiled meekly. "No thanks," he said, moving away from the two of them. "See later."

He approached Elvisia, and with a single swipe, he put his large paw on the top of her crystal-like head. Bunching up her hair and making a mess of it, he gave her one last pat. "I be gone. Need sleep," he explained to her, feigning a yawn. "Will talk. . . soon." Giving his last goodbye, the behemoth left the classroom and headed off to his dorm. Every step he took was a burden, and as he kept moving straight ahead, Nikolas felt his heart tense up in unexplained agony. Deep down, he didn't want to bring shame to the relationship he had built with Elvisia. If it meant that more people were going to be accepting of her, then maybe it was about time that he let go of this false dream that he had been latched onto through her. The dream of making a friend.

It was nearing the hibernation season in his culture. He was going to use that time to think to himself and flesh out what he wanted in his life. Even if it meant being absent for a long time, the bear thought it worth the effort. He didn't want to upset anyone, nor did he want to be churlish towards what Elvisia had done for him. Swinging the door to his room open and plopping himself onto his bed, he snuggled within the bundles of his own sheets, staring at the wall. He prayed that this wasn't the end of his high school story, but as all things do come to an end, he accepted the possibility of it. "Good night."

Azerothii Azerothii AI10100 AI10100 Peckinou Peckinou (Due to some scheduling issues in my life, I'm going to have to take a break from the bear. I'd appreciate it if everyone left him alone until I get things figured out in my life. I hope that he can come back soon, though. Thanks again in advance!)

• Roland.png

Roland Graves

Roland's instinctive response was simple. "If you're going to look for the scratch and sniff, please find someone more into your play." He'd slip back a little, eyes flicking over Rae- before another set of words escaped him in a bout of confusion.

"Big Sis?!?!" He'd say, completely befuddled- why was she here? No, really? He hadn't seen her in years, but they certainly looked familiar enough- he thought? Was it her? But the fact that- what? Why- WHY? Why in the name of the Yew did she just sniff him, and fondle his ears like they were kids again- oh god, oh god, this was that insect thing that people spoke of!

Mentioned: Rae? Or perhaps Alyssa
    Tagged: NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

Nekomancer
As the door to the janitor's closet creaked open, an obnoxious aroma of scented candles spilled out from the inner depths of the confined area. The rays of light that flashed over the Nekomancer made him flinch, but as the door closed behind Nikiri, his nerves began to settle as the darkness once more took root. Behind her, the door locked on its own, a rune scratched into the surface of the wooden exit beginning to shine brilliantly soon after her initial entrance. The walls began to twinkle as if a disco party had been initiated, but instead of multi-colored lights, there were exotic symbols dancing along every crevice around them. In the middle dangled a singular light bulb that hung by its chain, swinging back and forth in a hypnotic fashion. The genius cleared his throat subtly before welcoming his newest supposed patron to his cause.

"Welcome, Nikiri," he said concisely, his melancholy gaze flickering onto her face. "I see you have done me the pleasure of accompanying me on this fine morning." Ruffling the sleeves of his robe, he adjusted himself, arching his figure forward and backward until finding an optimal position to station himself in. Content, the boy continued with his introduction, not pining to miss a single beat on what it was that he expected from her. "Before we begin, I must request of you to harken my exigent stipulations of you seeing me here today." Without delay, he slid his beloved Nekonomicon into her hold, making sure that she had a proper grasp of the precious cargo.

Letting his hand dwindle over hers before receding back to himself, the boy was rather calm, and through his actions, candles were lit, a familiar purple essence flickering over their wax shapes. "It is not my intention to alarm you, but I must see through my bargain of the deal and hopefully appeal to you a world like no other. First, allow me to once again express my joy for you attending my service today. I can reassure you that nothing shared between us is able to be heard through that door, and all that is discussed will only benefit you in the end. We are both of credible status, and for that, I have ensured that all aspects of our conversation be kept in private and away from prying ears.

"On that subject, however, I must also inform you that I will not be able to answer any questions until after I speak my truth. While your contributions to my practice are limitless, it is of dire need that I express all aspects of the deal to you in a way where you do not only comprehend them but adore them, too. And so, I move on to the bulk of my proposal. Ever since the moment I laid eyes on you, you haven't left my mind. Like a bundle of wet tissues, I haven't been able to pry you away from myself, and instead have allowed you to settle in my ever-active mentality. I am but a construct of your talent, and by virtue, an extension of yourself. My motivations are to cultivate you into your most definitive form and showcase my brilliance in a display of bravura. To that end, I believe that you are in need of my services."

Pressing his thumb to the mark on her neck, he delicately skidded his touch over her skin, nodding to his own approval. "All I solicit from you is your blessing to impart death upon your person for a given amount of time. Through the end of one life, you will be reborn into another. With the baseplate of your charity, the two of us will form a utopia that all will surely prosper from. It is by a temporary fixture that a permanent solution is born. Do not fret, for my expertise will not allow you to pass permanently, and by your reincarnation, you will be able to walk this planet again without a solitary difference, other than being that of a god among men. Indeed, my dream is not one that mere mortals can comprehend, for my struggle is to make what is perfect even more so. I will give you eternal life, my beloved mewstress."

Drawing his caress away from her neck, he brushed away flecks of his pink-ish hair from his obscured visage. "All I need is your undying support. Our union is the start of a new triumph. Philosophers will mark down our names for future generations to marvel over, and we will live our lives lavishly. Not once will you need to question the authenticity of your rule due to the judgment of the weak-minded dregs that surround you, and instead, you will flourish, along with all that stand beside you. It is a tempting deal, no? The good of all humanity, all for a single life that is not even forfeit? Give it some thought. If you have any questions, now is your time to speak."

Rosie
fYn8ZlF.jpg

Rosie felt paralyzed - no, petrified by shame. As soon as she had burst into the classroom, she regretted it, as the stray eyes and sideway glances were unwelcome enough company in their own right. At least I still have Dibe, right? She backed up to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with her friend, finding some sort of comfort in the move. However, even with Dibe by her side, she couldn't seem to shake the feeling of sheer embarrassment as she looked over the class. There were just so many other students, with so many little conversations of their own, that Rosie felt just as overwhelmed as if she'd stepped into the cafeteria during its busiest hours.

It didn't help that the activity today was an entirely social one. Rosie was just about to suggest to Dibe that they leave, but surprisingly, the other girl seemed to be coming into her own with this activity. The werewolf could only watch with some measure of pride as her friend already struck up a conversation with another boy in the back. And to think she was so afraid of talking this morning. Rosie shook her head, smiling all the while. Look at yourself. Are you really going to let her do this all on her own? With that, Rosie trotted after her friend, breaking the spell of shame that had left her so helpless.

"Hi, I'm Rosie! Nice to meet you..." After extending her introduction to Cayman, the conversation flew by, along with the rest of class. The bell's shriek gave her a bit of a start - and just when she'd wanted to talk about sports, too! Oh well. Maybe next time, she thought, standing up and stretching as the class began to slowly file out. Something about that experience had been... refreshing, to say the least. Sure, she was already exhausted, as today's "social interaction" quota had been met long ago. However, she still enjoyed being a bit more social, evidenced by a sideways smile to Dibe.

"Well, I'm kinda glad we made it class now. Not sure how much we really learned, though," she joked, playfully elbowing Dibe. "Should we get going to next period's class, then?" The werewolf skirted around the class's name, mostly because she had no idea what it was. "Oh, and Cayman! Would you like to come with us?" She glanced at Dibe almost insistently, hoping she wouldn't mind getting to know this boy better. Rosie knew she was far from being a social butterfly - in fact, with the amount of fur on her, she felt like a social moth - but a little experience wouldn't hurt, would it? "How about it?"

Loony_Bin Loony_Bin Mistborn Mistborn (Sorry for the wait, guys!)

Nikiri

Wb6WLmH.jpg
The neko wasn't a fan of the lack of light within the closet. Being enshrouded by darkness only served to increase the anxiety coursing throughout her body. The doorknob flashed brightly, igniting a chain reaction of intricate symbols that lit up across the walls. The amethyst shade was pleasing to the eye, offering a false sense of security. Like a lost fish swimming aimlessly in the aphotic zone of the ocean, Nikiri was tempted to gravitate towards the light. It was a light that would most certainly lead to her demise. The momentary pleasure was a ruse and NekoLover69 her anglerfish.

To hear her name roll off his tongue so quickly made her flinch. She was still attempting to familiarize herself with the eerie environment. Holding off on an actual conversation appeared to be most desirable to the woman. Forcing herself to return the man's gaze, Nikiri would welcome the dark space for once. Perhaps it would be difficult to render the fear in her eyes. NekoLover69 placed a book in her hands, its size rivaling an encyclopedia. His lingering touch caused her to recoil internally.
As the man continued to speak passionately and formally, Nikiri idly flipped through the pages of the Nekonomicon. It was worse than she thought. This man was truly obsessed. If his words and actions were not substantial evidence, this text would be! Wet tissues? Abruptly shutting the book closed, she held it close to her chest. Firmly gripping the edges aided in preventing her entire body from shaking. Her first confession in high school and she couldn't even enjoy it! How unfortunate.

A small squeak escaped her lips as NekoLover69 closed up the distance between them. The feline was unprepared for the sudden stroke along her neck. Her previously flattened ears perked up in surprise. His gentle touch did little to subside the worrisome waves crashing into her. He spoke of death and reincarnation, subjects hardly foreign to the woman. Only, he was to do those things now and with her of all people! Did the man honestly believe he possessed such powers of divinity? To bring back the dead? She was living proof of that. His values were nowhere near in tune with nature. Was she supposed to throw away her beliefs blatantly?
Shoving the Nekonomicon back into the man's hands, she made an effort to flee the room. She wished to be anywhere but here. Unfortunately, she found the door to be locked. Rattling the handle, she pulled with all her might, only to sink to the floor in defeat after several unsuccessful attempts. Turning her body back around, Nikiri sat with her back against the door. "A Messiah for the Neko Lord? You wish to give me eternal life? Such a thing is impossible! Such logic bends the basic principles of nature."

Her voice teetered on the edge of disbelief and outrage. But as she allowed the situation at hand to settle, a frown crossed her face, and her agitation melted into a pool around her. "Immortality is...a sin. We aren't supposed to place our lives above others. Why should I receive immortality and not others?" Rising back up to her feet, she stared back at the man a little solemnly. "If you intended to kill me, you could have left me to die in the gym. Were things not opportune? What...what am I even now? No, nevermind that. Your dark magic already taints me. There's nothing natural about me anymore." Her tone hardened as her throat tightened. Her eyes appeared to absorb the shadows around her. I'm already a monster.

"What would this ritual entail?" She asked bleakly.

Interacting: TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity

Nekomancer
A goddess raised alongside mortals would be resistant to the notion of her own grandeur. This was the expected feedback. Nekomancer kept his steady watch as the girl fumbled at the door handle; her attempts had mildly panged him, the thought of his venerated Neko seeking to escape his company. Her logic was flawed, as it was when infidels took it upon themselves to teach a goddess that her rightful place was not that of the throne, but as one of them. A frugal attempt at pulling greatness down to a meager, fruitless level. It was sickening; a wrong that had to be made right.

"Mother Nature wishes that she was capable of what I am able to perform. Her deplorable laws are meant to be broken. She is the sinner for rejecting the true cycle of life and halting the progression of a power above hers. She is no god, less a beast. It is by His will that you stand before me today, and I will implore you to reconsider your upbringing of lies and cast away the veil to the veracity that unfolds before you. Allow me to make you acquainted with what you are and what it is you mean to me." Quick on his feet, he slammed Nikiri to the wall, the entryway shimmering even brighter behind her as Tac prevented any action from her by having either arm cuffed to the wall by some sort of magnetic force; a pentagram, no doubt.

Either one of his hands rested on the sides of her face, his own frame looming eagerly over hers. "We are cut from the same cloth, you and I. That mark is a representation of our union, a symbol of our consummation! You did not die in that fire last night because I intertwined my existence with yours. My blood runs through your veins, keeping your vessel from collapsing in on itself. We are tethered by the same strand of life, and by doing so, our bond surpasses that of the philistine's version of love. Our destinies have become singular. Can't you see it now, how much you need me?" Banging his fist beside her, his callous simper returned, the whites of his eyes red from the strain."Our conjunction was inevitable. It was only a matter of when.

"You have but two choices, Nikiri. One is to accept your fate and become a goddess, allowing me to stand by your side. The second is quite simple. Your refusal will end in your death, be it by my hands or the mark that so-called 'taints' you. I will follow up with my operations with or without your consent. Since you are curious, the ritual takes around two hours in time and needs an abundance of various items and concentration to perform adequately. Anything less and the entire procedure may be compromised." Gliding away from the catgirl, Tac grazed his hand over a knife that had been skillfully unsheathed from the depths of his garments.

"This is our natural, my sweet. The cosmos have aligned themselves in our favor and it is up to us to be the authors of our own legend. Together, we will become revered like no other. To think, we will be the start of a phenomenon, the rise of the true Neko Nation. All will quiver to our might, and by proxy, will serve obediently as our dogs. The inferior will beg for forgiveness, and to that, we will spit in their faces. I cannot wait to get started. What about you?" Aiming the knife to her throat, a dry titter rumbled under his throat. "Isn't this purrfect?"

Kast
Kast Gif.gif
"G-Gettin' the doctah ain't necessary," Kast stuttered, biting her bottom lip. If Jay had found out that she was unable to help in the revitalization of a student, then what was to happen to her title of "prodigy"?! There was no doubt in her mind that his shame if he had gotten word of the situation was going to be astronomical. Every time she stepped into his office was to be a nightmare that was never meant to be dissuaded if she told him about her failings as a partner in the medical field. That was why ensuring that everything went perfectly was on the top of her list, and why her assistance had to be impeccable.

"Ya go, Mistah Cool Guy! Yeah, ya do that there thing that yer doin'!" She was a genius, her support unmistakable. If her cries for success didn't work, then what will? That's right, as of now, Kast was turning over a new leaf. No longer was she the helpless little sister of Rae Kit. No longer was she the nobody rocket girl. She was Kast Kit, medicine extraordinaire and the right-hand woman of the famous and oh-so-talented Doctah Jay. Whistling and hooting, Kast continued her onslaught of pick-me-ups, her trust in this fairy stranger unwavering. "Yeah, whoo, ya go gurl! Woot woot."

Alright, so maybe not everything was going as planned. In a lurching state of peril, Arthur had not only turned into a birdman beast but his essence was torn to shreds right in front of Kast's very eyes, any scrap of the previous man left in the void of no return, or so it suggested. Stumbling back, the tiny child fell on her rump in surprise, her breath catching in her gullet. A stifled cry that made no sound struggled to voice itself as blood splattered over her being, tears welling up as the monstrosity bore its countless eyes on her. It was only when the crow took flight that Kast had slumped to the cement completely, the sting of Arthur's toxic aroma burning her sensitive nose.

Blank in mind and lifeless in morale, Kast hefted herself back onto her feet in a wobbly fashion. Her very being was shaken, and as she surveyed the aftermath of the sudden bestial summoning, her worries immediately changed to the unnamed fairy. "M-Mistah Cool Guy," she croaked, walking herself over with a feeble sway. "Ya alright, MCG? Nothin' broken or anythin' like that?" Now standing before the man, she held out a hand to help him up. "Didja, like, jus' see what 'appened?"

HTCOR HTCOR Bizthequeer Bizthequeer GingerBread GingerBread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back