• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High school

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Elliott Milligan
Current mood: Feelin’ good
Familiar’s form: Up in a puff of smoke, gone for now

Interacting with: (Rosie) Lotusy Lotusy (Dibe) Loony_Bin Loony_Bin (Elvisia) Azerothii Azerothii (Nikolad) TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity (Arthur) HTCOR HTCOR
Mentioned: @TheClassroom

It didn’t take Elliott long to get an answer to his question, which was a good thing. He took a second to look up at the clock in the lunchroom, noticing that they did not have a lot of time left before class started. Shoot... we might end up bein’ late if we keep jabberin’ like this. He kept his attention on Dibe and Rosie though, it would’ve been rude to cut them off while they answered his question after all. They were both pretty cute... Dibe had that little stutter with her words, and the way Rosie picked up the slack for her girlfriend when she forgot what to say, it was pretty cute- aaand he had completely missed the meaning to what they either of them were saying, smooth. Not wanting to completely backtrack and ask them to repeat what they had said, instead Elliott simply nodded along, agreeing with whatever it was that they had talked about. “Y-yeah, that’s pretty cool. The names Elliott by the way.” He leaned forward, putting one of his signature smiles on his face as he shook Rosie’s hand. He kept his grip firm, not strangling her hand, but not too loose either.

When Rosie mentioned the time, or tried too, he still ended up getting what she was trying to say anyway, Elliott glanced up again at the clock, releasing her hand before picking up his tray. “Looks like class’ll be startin’ soon, ‘ere, lemme take those and we can get a goin’.” His fiery birb took the moment to poof out of existence, fizzling and dissolving into a ball of smoke as Elliott downed the final bit of his milk. Soon after, Elliott stacked up all of the dishes from those who were done eating, standing up and disposing of them in the right place.

As he made his way back Elliott noticed another person that had joined their table, a hawkish, sly looking individual that was shaking Nikolas’ hand. He heard the boy introduce himself as Arthur, a former sorcerer! Maybe Elliott could learn a thing or two about magic from him! Well, after he and Nikolas were done with their little standoff. To Elliott, it was pretty obvious that Nikolas wasn’t too fond of someone messin’ with his gal, something he would be sure to remember in the future. He stood back where he had been sitting earlier, feeling a bit awkward as the event unfolded. After there was a lull in the conversation Elliott spoke up, wanting to both stop anything else from happening and to get everyone to class. “Hey y’all, we gotta few minutes before class is gonna be startin’. I’ma head on down now, see ya later.” He have a short wave to the group as he turned away, flashing a cheeky smile at Dibe and Rosie before heading out of the cafeteria.

Elliott’s pace was slow and deliberate, taking in all of the sights and sounds that the school had to offer. “I betcha there’s gonna be all kinds of different people in our classes Eley.” Other people would have thought Elliott was crazy, talking over his shoulder at nothing while he walked. But to Elliott, this was how things normally were. He could still see the loose approximation of his elemental friend’s spirit, hovering just in front of him as he walked. “Yeah, they’ll be all kinds of kids ‘ere. Maybe they’ll know more about you bud!” He wasn’t sure what would be happening in his history class, but he was excited to find out! Walking into the room, Elliott was almost stunned by the variety of students here. So many different species, things that he had only known from stories were right here in front of him! He chose to walk about halfway into the room before sitting over against the wall, opposite of the side with the window. Hopefully the teacher wouldn’t be too mean, the first day was usually a simple one anyhow.

(P.S. The reason the color changed was because of his overall mood, this color is equivalent to his neutral)​

elvisia-png.436481

To think this giant russain bear was bold enough to slide an arm around her shoulders. . .
Elvisia slowly lowered her head, looking away as she felt the gentle warmth running across her cheeks. Dammit, She didn't know she was capable of blushing like this, how immature of her. Her mother would be ashamed of her by now to show such expression and yet she couldn't help herself. How is this Russian Bear able to soften her rocky heart as if everything was okay. Guess gentle giants are the best giants after all. It took a minute to compose herself before looking back up towards the group. She swore this man would be the death of her, even his smile shot her right at her soul. Oh Nikolas, please don't kill me in the first day of school with your pure kindness and adorable Russian bear antics.

It was then she heard Elliot mention about the time of the class, making her look towards the clock which was indeed a few minutes before their first classes start. "He's right, we better get going now before we get late." She announced while patting Nikolas' arm so both of them could leave after seeing many students leaving the cafeteria as well. As both Sophomore students, they couldn't afford to be late this time. "See you guys around then?" She asks the group and would leave while his hand after everyone replied back or not.

The trip to their class was quite the walk, once they reached the door, she would open it- only to yelp and step back once a random student speeds past them. Their class is sure diverse alright...It's strange that she still couldn't get used to this..

Lotusy Lotusy Loony_Bin Loony_Bin Mistborn Mistborn TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity HTCOR HTCOR

Arthur Bauer

Arthur paused as the massive boy clasped his hand, and signs flashed at him- not warnings, indicators! It was like him! He remembered being like that, before that sudden change in his life. Hell, what he'd give to be in Journey now, with how he was, but being stuck in Logica was his chains.

A bright grin formed on his face, as he gazed at the bear. "Nice to meet ya, Nikolas- I'm Arthur. But yeah, as your friend right there says, we probably need to get heading towards class- don't want to end up like me, the most elder of seniors." He'd give a handshake that was almost as strong- benefit of being interested in rock climbing- but he couldn't match it for exacts. His hand was still enveloped within the bear's paw, but Arthur certainly didn't hurt.

"Anyway, we need to hurry- like, double time. Wish I could fly there, but that'd cause so much trouble that it'd be like having a jet crash into the school. Or I'd get more detention, which is a 'Hell no'." And with that, he hopped up, an apple snatched from the table. Only the good stuff- a Honeycrisp that he somehow managed to manifest from the nothingness. Or rather, swipe from an unsuspecting student way beforehand.

A magnetic beam of a smile, as he slipped out of the cafeteria, a loud crunch echoing out. A solid chunk ripped from the apple, his pace was swift. He slowed a little, for the rest however. A quick musing, before he would spin around on his feet to walk backwards, an occasional tear out of the apple. Then, he was done, tossing it towards the trashcan, as he spun forwards- finding himself in front of the right classroom.

"And here we are, the first day of a long string of failures- or maybe successes. Let's find out, yeah?" He'd say to his cadets, before slipping right through the door, and planting himself in a seat right by the front.

Mentioned: Nikolas, Elvsia, Dibe, Rosie, Elliot - Anyone who dares cross the path of the ebil crow
Tagged: TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity Azerothii Azerothii Loony_Bin Loony_Bin Lotusy Lotusy Mistborn Mistborn

Raku Lin
Form: Semi-Human
Raku enters the school after his extended vacation from it, he missed quite a bit but was already sure he could learn most of the material pretty quickly if needed though he was a bit peeved with the constant delays and him missing quite a few days of school he was at least able to still get here though. Raku then walked onto the knowing that at this time and day history would be right about now, he already knew he was late so he didn't even bother to run although he didn't want all eyes on him when he appeared to in class that and he didn't want to get interrogated by the teacher. He just made his way towards history class before stopping right he then placed his hand on the knob before opening it keeping himself behind the door as it opened. He then quickly transformed into his full cat form and then ran into the class room moving underneath a few desks in order to get to a back corner room desk where he jumped into the chair transforming right back into his semi-human form. He then realized he was actually quite on time and that he sorta did that little show for no real reason.
"Wow, i swear they changed the times from last year ugh, i really should of looked at the scheduled instead of just memorizing things from last year, ugh."
Raku just leaned in the desk waiting for class to start with his eyes closed using his cat ears to listen in for anything important or anyone that gets close to him.

Miss Littell
Ms Littell tapped her foot on the ground as she searched desperately for something, anything for the kids to do on their first day of school! Unable to find anything in her desks and drawers, Ms. Littell then began to go through and try to jot down some kind of activity for the kids to do: still no luck, she had no ideas. As she desperately looked for something to do, she kept an eye on the clock, watching as the fifteen minutes she had ticked down to ten minutes, which ticked down to five, which ticked down to three, then two, then one, then-

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!

The bell rung, and the teacher's face dropped. Between her terrible and hurried morning, her zero coffee brain, her planned entrance being ruined, and everything this morning going so so wrong, Littell wasn't sure she was ready for ninety minutes of this, but never the less the teacher tried her absolute best to get into character. Wide smile, pleasant face, and standing up, picking up a chair,turning it around and sitting down it it the wrong way around, "Alright there kids! Good morning, my name is Miss Littell, and I'm to be replacing your former history teacher Mr. Lacy this year after Mr. Lacy's unfortunate passing due to a um...unfortunate trip to Transylvania, for the birthplace of monsters they sure didn't accept him did they? Hehehe...eh...anyways! Today I've got a totally radical assignment for you all!"

'Oh God what am I going to give them for an assigment?!'

"So many other lameo teachers would make you all do work on the first day, and while I would also usually do that, as it's my first time seeing all of you cool dudes and duddetts, I want to totally get to know you. Because history...h-history is...it's uh...it's more than just...things that happened in the past, history is um...i-it's right now! History is always happening, and even your lives are history! So instead of doing much work today, you're all going to um....group up and talk about your personal histories! Yes, you will all do as I just said and group up and talk about your histories and then at the end, we will talk...t-talk about the history. Yep. Now everyone group up go!" Clapping her hands together, Littell let out a massive sigh of relief, hoping she'd come up with a sufficient activity for the day as she got back behind the desk and began to play Candy Crush on her phone, occasionally looking up and checking on the kids...

Tags: Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai
Mood: Contemplative
Mac
As he fell down to the ground, Mac picked himself up and grunted, sighing as he dusted himself off and awaited the ink to be taken off him as well. Shaking his head, the selkie thought for just a second of not telling Lelani the truth, though decided eventually that the question she asked was ultimately vague enough that it wouldn't kill him to answer, "Well Tail, you technically just asked both questions right there, but because I'm terrified of you at the moment, I'll count it as one." Mac winked before leaning against the lockers as the bell rung, meaning they should likely head inside soon, not that it mattered all that much.

Mac sat there leaning against the lockers for a long while, it had been so long since he thought of his family life or anything like that, truth be told he'd almost forgotten about his family entirely, so finding the words to describe them was a bit difficult. After about twenty seconds of silence, Mac finally spoke again, "Well, let's start with the easy part of that question, yes I did indeed have a family, a mom and a dad. I was an only child and all that, so there wasn't any siblings, though I know that fact must break your heart knowing there's only one of me in the world..." Mac snorted and shook his head before shrugging, "In terms of home life, it was alright I suppose, but my parent's must've not cared all that much for me because the kicked me out the house when I was about twelve because I used humans for cash for a few months. I mean, I wasn't all that bothered by the situation, but I wasn't torn up about it or anything, after all my parents were always kinda distant. The only thing that really happened after I was thrown out besides being on my own was well, I got these lovely white locks from something called Marie Antoinette syndrome or whatever, at least that's what the school psyche said..." Mac curled a piece of his stark white hair around his pointer finger a few times before shrugging, "But beyond that, nothing really happened. My parents were selkies, so I've always just assumed the whole love and affection thing wasn't something we as a species were good at considering how absolutely terrible I am at it myself. Either way, on the bright side it sure did make leaving easy as all get out."

Shrugging, Mac stood back up straight, done being in such deep contemplation. He looked back towards Lelani once more and resumed the playful tone from before he was floating in the air about to drift away at any moment, "Anyways, hope that was what you were excepting there Tail, see how much you get out of me when you play ball? Enjoy plastering all of that on the school paper or whatever..." Mac let out a slight laugh as he crossed his arms once more, "Anyways, you have one more question, better make it count."

Tags: SpiritOwl SpiritOwl Lotusy Lotusy TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity
Mood: Happy as can be!
Columbus
Columbus couldn't help but smile from ear to ear as everyone was so happy with his invention, he was gonna save so many lives with this neat little trick and then everyone would want to be his friend and Nyx would finally smile and everything would be great! It was as he was daydreaming however, that the zomboi finally noticed the tiny Syke sitting on Kast's shoulder and gasped, trying to get even closer to the ground to make Syke feel safe by sitting down cross legged so the plant person was looking down at him as they spoke. As soon as Syke was done speaking, Columbus gasped and put his hands on his cheeks, "Thanks for complementing me turtle plant person! It's real nice and stuff when people say nice things about other people and oh wait are you even a person I'm real sorry if I was offensive and stuff cuz you're not really people unless I'm being more offensive by not calling you people or whatever I'm sorry! Anyways you're also real kind, not allota people like helping Jay because they say he's 'weird' or 'old' or 'Another Schmeterling waiting to happen' and stuff, so it's real nice that you and Ms. Prodigy are willing to help out!"

Listening to Kast tell him to go help Jay, and hearing Jay ask for his assistance, Columbus stood up and waved at Kast and Syke, "Buh-bye Ms. Prodigy and turtle plant person! We should totally hang out some time!" He then bounded after Jay who was an entire ten feet away, as his friend began to talk about class already starting and stuff, Columbus rubbed his chin, "Hm...I dunno Jay, I kinda need an adult's permission to not go to class..." Columbus stewed in thought for a few seconds before hitting the side of his head, "Oh that's right! You are an adult now, duh! Okay, don't worry I'll get right onto doing paperworks and stuff that doesn't require Algebra!"

Taking the accounting sheet from Jay Columbus got to work, filling out all the accounting that needed to be accounted, but ran into a bit of a problem as he started, 'Wait a second...this kinda looks like Algebra and stuff! But Jay said I wouldn't need that here...hm...So if I'm not using Algebra, maybe what I'm actually supposed to be doing here is a different subject...like uh...chemistry stuff! This is perfect, okay so it says he's put in an order of 30 band aid boxes, and I know on the table of elements Zinc is the element with the number 30 on it, so the bandages are zinc, which means...' Columbus continued on muttering to himself as he went over the page for a good twenty minutes before eventually putting his pencil down, "There, I did all the accounting stuff, I'm going to give it to Ms. Prodigy okay?" Standing up and humming happily as he walked over to the desk Kast was at, Columbus put down the accounting sheet, "Hi Ms. Prodigy! I realized you were a lady at a desk and ladies at desk's are like receptionists at doctor's offices and this is like a doctor's office so I realized you're kinda like a receptionist so I did the accounting stuff here you are!" Handing over the accounting sheet, what Kast would probably notice immediately was that surprisingly, Columbus had indeed done the accounting correctly, if by accounting one meant determining what chemicals were in what objects and balancing equations that weren't really equations, but instead just large amounts. Next to each poisonous chemical, Columbus had drawn little sad faces that read, 'Please don't buy' and at the very bottom a small note was written out to Kast and Syke.

'Dear Ms.Prodigy and Ms/Mr/Person/Not A Person Plant

i did all the accounting stuff like Jay asked, here it is. You're both real cool. Thanks for reading this, how is your day so far?

-Columbus'

Nikolas
He let go of Arthur's hand casually, focusing on his own. He actually did it, didn't he? Somehow, in some way, he didn't mess up terribly, and he was able to make another friend because of it. Despite his worst fears, it appeared that the bear wasn't a complete lost cause, and for that, he relished in his small victory. Another person to find the joy in spending his time with during his Sophomore year. Overcome in sweet, sweet relief, Nikolas barely sensed Elvisia's nudge for the two of them to leave for class. Lazily, he faced her, narrowing his amber gaze towards her.

Was that a tint of pink on her cheeks? It wasn't cold, nor was she running, so why was her face showing symptoms of such? There was a possibility of her having a cold, but Nikolas had to wonder whether or not diamonds had the ability to get sick before asking her anything along those lines. Instead, he permitted the girl to suddenly pull him along, giving a gentle wave to Rosie, Dibe, and Elliott before his departure. Elvisia was in a bit of a rush, so he didn't have time to give Arthur any sort of answer while being dragged off. Not that anything mattered too much to the Russian. He was fine if it was Elvisia that was doing the handholding.

The hallways felt long and tiresome, and time felt like it was moving at a snail's pace while he followed after the glittering girl. Her back was so small and as her tiny legs scampered to class, Nikolas only felt a stronger urge to protect the petite figure. Why did he feel it so necessary to devote himself to Elvisia, a complete stranger to him? Was it because she extended a helping hand in his time of need, or because she spent the time to learn more about him, despite his limitations? He honestly felt that it transcended that path of logic, that it was much more than what he was able to see right in front of him. It was a calling, almost, and the longer he spent his time with her, the more eager he was to know what she wanted from him. Was there something she wished to gain from being near him? He was only able to muse over the idea, forced to let the pages of his life unfold against his will. At the very least, those pages were going to be filled with her by his side.

Once the trio made their way to the classroom, it was evident that they had nearly missed the bell, only seconds off. There was no time for them to be standing around, so Nikolas led the way, grasping Elvisia's hand firmly into his own. He decided to sit next to an ethereal student, the fact that he was able to see the chair through her enough to catch his attention and give him any sort of reason to affiliate himself with them. Sitting down, he kept his palm locked on Elvisia's tender hold. "Stay with me," he whispered to her, motioning for her to sit in the seat to his left. While he wanted to give Arthur a place next to him, the seating arrangements only allowed him to sit behind the bear. Oh well.

Absent-mindedness and concentrating on Ms. Littell left Nikolas keeping his fingers intertwined with Elvisia's. He wasn't exactly bright and was rather forgetful, so something of this manner wasn't very uncommon for him. He already felt his eyelids begin to close as she spoke, and within moments, he was nearing complete hibernation. As the bear slowly drifted off, he thought of the various ways he was able to continue letting his friendship flourish with Elvisia, and how to nurture the one that had only begun to form with Arthur. So many endless discoveries to make. To think it was only his second day of school, too.

Azerothii Azerothii HTCOR HTCOR Lotusy Lotusy Loony_Bin Loony_Bin AI10100 AI10100 Everyone Everyone in this classroom that I can't bother to begin tagging

Sea’an Telaris Varuul
Interacting: Bus Driver/Ambiguous office workers
Mentioned: (Shu) Foxu Foxu (Ms. Littel) Loony_Bin Loony_Bin

“We’re almost there mister... uh, what was your name again?” Sea’an let out an exasperated sighed as he looked up from the letter he head been reading, addressed to him from his family. “Varuul, Sea’an Varuul.” “M-Mister Varuul! I’m so sorry for not recognizing you, w-we’ll be there shortly...” I swear, they couldn’t have dredged up any other person to transport me to this place? “Yes, thank you. Please inform me of when we arrive.” The individual Sea’an was conversing with was none other than the simpleton of a bus driver, a stocky fellow that worked for his family and the church alike. Currently Sea’an was his only passenger, somehow still feeling cramped in the buses seats that were obviously designed for much smaller creatures than he. The man seemed to be trying to keep the conversation going, looking through his rear-view mirror at Sea’an, it wasn’t something that Sea’an was wholly interested in pursuing at the present moment. Staring back blankly at the man, it became very obvious how difficult it was for others to communicate with him. He lacked any of the traditional facial features others used to judge reactions, and coupled with his silence he left an air of awkwardness hanging in the air. The driver quickly returned his gaze to the road, while Sea’an dismissed the interaction from his memory with a small shake of his head.

Lowering his gaze back to the letter, Sea’an muttered to himself as he began reading where he left off. “... festering abomination. I beg you, return home. Reclaim your birthright and deliver yourself from the ravenous, clutching, shadows that torment what remains of your soul!” The parchment was patently scrawled in his fathers characteristically sloppy handwriting, signed at the bottom with his mothers and his own name. “Abomination? Birthright? Feh, I’ve made more of myself in the past year than I ever would have as an altar drake.” He deeply considered tossing the letter right then and there or, better yet, tearing the thing to shreds. Eventually he decided against it, loosing interest in the letter. Sea’an returned it to the envelope it had arrived in, sealed with his families crest, before stashing it away in the folds of his robes. The pious mans words hold some merit, Sea’an. Perhaps you should heed his advice. The one speaking directly into Sea’an’s mind was none other than the lich We’ris, the younger of the two liches linked to Sea'an, and the one secured to his shin by the steel manacle and chain shackled onto him. “Oh yes, why don’t I just go and listen to the poor fool before you try and take over my corpse again. Of course I will, ‘Ris.” By acknowledging the lich by his, unappreciated, nickname and with his particular tone, it was readily apparent that Sea’an was being sarcastic. That was, if anyone else had been listening to begin with. We’ris quickly fell silent, allowing the “conversation” between the two die out and leaving Sea’an to his own devices as the bus puttered along the old road in the direction of the school.

~~~~~

After recovering his only belongings from the bowels of his transport, a pair of cured leather satchels to hold his necessary possessions and an ebony wooden walking staff, engraved with the same runes that decorated his robes, Sea’an hastily thanked his driver before they left. He spent a few fleeting moments watching the vehicle recede into the distance before turning his gaze to the school. “A bit lackluster... but I suppose budget cuts had to fall somewhere.” Sea’an took his time in observing the sturdy, if simplistic, architecture of the place as he traveled in the direction of the main office. The architects must have spent a considerable amount of time ensuring that the building would not crumble under the unpredictable and hazardous strains that a magical student body could inflict upon it. How any institution can possibly stay afloat in this... depravity is beyond me. Perhaps that is a form of magic in and of itself. Certainly there was some way that the school took care of all the damages, injuries, or deaths that took place on campus. It did not take him much longer to find the office, cutting his musing short as he politely chatted with the desk clerks currently on duty. His room was in the “House Logica” dorm, as per his request. After procuring a map of the entire campus Sea’an politely thanked the workers before exiting, bound for his dorm room.

As Sea’an entered his assigned room a veil of concern shed itself from his conscious. Everything was in order, exactly the way he wanted. The walls were lined with bookshelves and filled to the brim with novels from ceiling to floor. The texts ranging from a copy of the holy book he used to study so fervently, to more... unorthodox texts. Due to his quote unquote affliction, Sea’an never needed to rest. Instead of wasting space on a bed that would serve no purpose to him whatsoever, the rest of Sea’an’s part of the room was instead dominated by two other items of furniture. The first was an overstuffed reading chair, sized appropriately for one of Sea’an’s height, and accompanied by a nightstand, already having a pile of his favorite texts perched precariously atop it. The other main piece of furniture was an elaborate writing desk, facing towards the window on the wall. It was carved and decorated with his families crest and several other, more profane, symbols, closely resembling the one he possessed at his families estate. It didn’t take him long to drop off his belongings, setting his satchels down on the desk and leaning his walking staff against his chair. This is a fine habitat for studying indeed. Sea’an took the time to pick out his favorite book, a title-less black hardcover only decorated by a single raised symbol. It looked like an upside down V, or maybe an A with the center bar missing. Sea’an tucked it under his arm as he departed from his room, making his way towards his first class.

Finding where the first class was located was the easy part, it seemed as if the entire schools population was flooding toward the singular room, or had been earlier. The bell had rang a minute or two ago after all. On Sea’an’s map it was marked as the history classroom, taught by a “Ms. Littell”. Although Sea’an was skeptical about learning anything that he didn’t already know, he would sit through the first class at least. Perhaps he would meet someone who shared his thirst for knowledge. He tried entering the room quietly, failing to do so as the chain around his leg clanked with every other step he took.

He handed the teacher his pass he oh so conveniently got from the office beforehand, giving her a quick apology for interrupting before seating himself in the front row, sitting to the right of some some sort of sprite. Deciding to pay attention, at least for the beginning of the class, Sea’an set down his book, resting a bony hand atop the symbol for the time being. There seemed to be quite the variety of species assembled here, elementals, nekos, avians, elves, humans, and even some unrecognizable species. Hm, perhaps this will not be as much of a waste of time as I originally thought. The “activity” that Miss Littell had for the day was... boring? Trifling? Obnoxious to the point of Sea’an wanting to leave? Yes, yes, and yes. However, he decided to stay put, relaxing his posture and leaning back in his chair. If this other individual wanted to speak, or did not want to, Sea’an would let them decide.

(Authors note: I know that this post has a large amount of solo rp, I am not planning on having as much in his future posts, I simply wanted to show different parts of his character and personality.)​

Shu Crudele

Location: Classroom of the Damned|| Interacting: Mistborn Mistborn || Mentioned: That Feeling You Get When You Don't Have Feelings At All, Wake Him Up Inside, Can't Wake Up, Also Ms. Littell

output_hr2l5z_by_woo_foxu-dcg51xg.gif
Shu had sat a perfect sentinel, one leg crossed over the other underneath his puny desk. The dripping hormonal bodies that filled the room had left his head swimming with nausea. These insects milling about, thinking they have the right to feed off my perfect presence and cheat off my venerable work, these subpar creatures are so inferior to me, they can only dream of riding off my coat tails to victory. The blue boy folded his hands on top of his desk, surveying the vacant faces of the students sitting behind him with dissecting eyes. A miserable lot of future failures destined to serve empty governmental systems, voiding their grievances with vices and relationships. True disappointments. He took a draft of his absinthe at the thought, sighing wistfully before turning to face the front of the classroom again. These dimwits aren’t going to make it farther than a yard out of the school grounds before being crushed by the harsh realities of life, I will revel in watching them wallow and fall.

He adjusted the collar of his coat, he hadn’t even noticed that Miss Littell was in charge of this den of miscreants, clearly she was one of them herself. When she began erratically finking around near the teacher’s desk he assumed she might be having a stroke, he indulged in knowing that the Genovese Effect would leave this woman suffering with no aid in sight. He noticed when the reincarnated being sat near him but did not readily turn his head to acknowledge their existence. When Miss Littell started throwing around demands of socialization Shu’s shoulders quivered as though a sharp chill had passed through him. As a teacher, shouldn’t this fetus infidel take the priority of making groups herself? Why should I take orders from someone so unqualified? He passed a hand across the right side of his face, the visage of which was dusted in subtle strain from having to listen to such grotesque incompetence. He’d say her career was history were he not already aware of how dysfunctional the schoolboard was. He glanced in the direction of Sea’an as if looking for affirmation that he wasn’t the only one suffering through the trite attempts of their administrator. The skeletal gent certainly looked how Shu felt.

He might as well try to socialize in attempts at practicing his anti-violence program’s rules before dashing them upon the rocks come noon, if he tried hard enough to be nice he might evade punishment for his actions. The more he saw of the school staff, the more secure he was in the thought that they probably wouldn’t check his student record to see that he was barred from official fights on school grounds, but he figured he should at least try to redeem his public face. “Hey, my name’s Shu Crudele.” He glanced to the front of the room with a bleak expression plastered on his face,” Hold on a second.” He removed the red ribbon from his head, wrapping it around his hand numerous times before offering it to Sea’an, not wanting to touch another individual while respecting proper etiquette.

“I’m all for intellectual discussion, unlike some people I could mention.” He sat up straighter, adjusting his coat once again, nary a wrinkle could be seen on its cornflower surface. A true act of God in the making. “History is a broad topic though, perhaps if we were given better direction I’d have more of an idea as to how to start this conversation. Is there a specific branch you fancy? I enjoy the history of true crime investigation, specifically how it affects the less fortunate side of society. Though all areas are interesting, I doubt this class will offer a satisfactory education on the topic."

Synnøve Åse

Location: History Class || Interacting: Azerothii Azerothii Loony_Bin Loony_Bin TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity || Mentioned: ARThur

output_jhhsrm_by_woo_foxu-dcg4lqi.gif
Miss Åse had not only pulled out her kaleidoscope glasses out of seemingly nowhere, she had also procured and/or fabricated a bottle of perfectly chilled iced tea as well! She rested her hands upon either side of the blessed beverage, using its condensation to wash her hands before opening the bottle. Her concentration was broken when Mr. Lacy declared his new identity, had he embraced a new side of himself after visiting Transylvania? Somehow, she doubted it, this was all an intricate subterfuge designed to catch the class off guard, she watched in horror as the other students seemingly accepted the situation without batting an eye. To be fair, a lot of her peers didn’t have eyes, but her offence still stood. She thought of giving the sweet doggie applause for how expertly he’d punked them, but it would make his perfected prank perceivable. The duplicitous royal pulled her ponytail in front of her shoulder, listening to the stressed speech of her instructor. There were so many students she’d love to form groups with! Particularly those of eldritch and satanic decent! She made a mental list of all she would approach. The infallible communiqué of Princess ™ Synnøve would ring through the universe for ages as she stood up, taking her iced drink with her only to have it fly out of her grasp and onto a cluster of adjacent students, Elvisa and her sleeping burly counterpart were left drenched in the chilly and lemony fresh beverage. Refreshing.

The girl emitted a stifled squeak, clapping her now empty hands over her mouth in shock,” Oh my gosh!!! I’m so sorry, I’ll go get some paper towels right away.” The dark elf jogged to the front of the class, making sure to exchange pleasantries with Mister Lacey in disguise Miss Littell while there. Purposefully winking after each statement she made, hinting that she was in on his grand scheme of theft. “Greetings Miss Littell! Where did you get your prosthetic mask? Its very convincing.” She tapped the side of her head and nodded in conspiratorial meter. Very subtle~ She glanced at the going on-s of the woman’s phone. Candy Crush? The most macabre of apps. Synnøve had to admit that she was a little intimidated by the Mephistophelian imagery, the girl backed away from the desk slowly, motioning that she had her eyes on the deceitful teacher and his maniacal ways, taking an entire roll of paper towels with her. As well as, purely unintentionally, a stapler.

She rushed back to Elvisa and Nickolas in record time (for snail speed) tearing a length off of the roll and handing it to the glinting girl. “I’m sooo sorry!!!” she reiterated in a panicked tone, the girl stooped over to pick up her now empty bottle from off the floor, near Arthur’s feet, she'd somehow managed to leave the stapler in his vicinity during her hustle to clean up the trouble she'd caused. She mourned the loss of her sweet sustenance, if only she’d eaten breakfast that morning! The gravity of what had just happened settled in as she gazed into the empty plastic husk in her hands, her face reflected dimly in the surface of her fallen comrade. These guys were all going to hate her! She'd never pass off as a cool senior student now! She sought of a way to salvage the situation, but all she could do was repeat the phrase ‘I’m sorry’ over and over again, a piteous sight. "I'll buy you all lunch later or something, oh my gosh- I'm sorry!!!"

Last edited:
Angelica

The girl continued to inspect the creatures structure, still amazed that they managed to make it so quickly and how they made the most out of the items given to them. She went to lightly prod it hoping to test its strength but stopped when the bird started talking. "A family of gaberly builders huh?" Angelica muttered facing the build once more she thought back to the time she attempted building a sandcastle with mostly dry dirt near an almost dried up river, but having it get destroyed by a angry goose she tried to pluck a feather off previously, almost losing an eye that day. Shaking her head and coming back to reality she continued to listen to what the bird was saying. When the bird said about showing off some of its trinkets it also triggered a repressed memory in the girl, taking her back to trying to show off one of her potions only to have it stolen off her. "YES!" She replied with excitement, wondering what other magical items this boy has made. As the bird pulled out an item from his sack the girl's eyes widened. As she admired the craftsmanship from a distance, she nodded when the bird pointed out the powerful red ribbon "Wow! Of bibbidy course!" She exclaimed. She knew the only types of magic in the entire world was magic potions and items with a spell cursed onto it, meaning this ribbon made perfect sense if the bird was being truthful. She was still a little confused why this boy was wearing his bird outfit and why some of the people in the classroom were wearing other weird outfits, but it still wasn't her place to judge! And she learn't that lesson a long time ago. As the puppet was placed down on her lap and the bird stated it would protect her, she smiled as she took a better look at the puppet, admiring the stitches and the detail on the doll.

While looking at the puppet the bell suddenly rang, causing Angelica to almost literally jump out of her skin! Hitting the desk caused the structure the bird made wobble as she yelped from hitting her legs on the table before realising that the structure was about to tumble. Jumping forwards, Angelica attempted to stop it from falling but all she ended up doing was bumping the table again which sent pens and pencils flying away from herself. Her face morphed into a horrified look, unable to believe the damage she caused to her own fort made by her loyal bird boy. Her head rotated towards the boy while the rest of her body remained static. "um...I'm so glogerdy sorry!" She cried out, starting to grow panicky as she realised this could cause the bird to see through her lies due to her clumsy blunder. She started to lift the puppet, which vibrated along with her shaky touch "A-at least we still have this hickly guy right? hehe..." She nervously chucked before the teacher started to speak "OH BOY ITS LESSON TIME. WHY DON'T WE PAY UPERTY ATTENTION TO IT." Her head rotated back towards the teacher but her jaw dropped when she heard the assignment they were given. Gosh golly Angelica! You sure did blipperty mess up here! This is the perfect chance to sell some operty potions but you just had to leave them in your room! Knew you should have gone back! You could make everyone here one of your customers with your amazing potions! You dumb dumb you! Plus this bird guy is gonna be so floggerdy mad at you! So caught up in her mind she didn't even get to think about the lesson at all.

Kast
"Hm? Oh! Well, I was thinkin' that we could do some more organizin' before gettin' started on anythin' else," Kast explained to the plant, stacking the papers in neat piles based on their information. "From what I can tell, the doctah wants me ta put each kid in the folder that goes with their house." Underlining her statement, Kast made a motion to the three separate piles. "Also, don't go 'round tellin' 'em this, but I kinda made my own comments on their sheets. He ain't in need o' knowin' that, though." Placing a finger over her lips, she flashed Syke a conniving glance.

As she was scanning over the various papers, Kast stopped to look at one in particular. On the top of the paper read the title RAE KIT, her sister. "Oi, Syke," Kast piped up, her thumbs skidding over the name as she held the paper up. "Do ya have any kin in yer litter?" she inquired to the small being. "Ya on any good terms with 'em or anythin'?" There was a pang of shame that resonated deep within Kast. Had she been born in a different family, would she be feeling this way? If Rae wasn't in her life, would she be able to live her days with a smile on her face? She didn't know why, but the thought of Rae being absent entirely didn't settle well. "Do ya love 'em no matter what, even if they hurt ya?"

Her reflection was disrupted by Columbus' hand waving in her face. He handed the document to her, and for the meantime, Kast set her sister's record to the side. "Thanks, Columbus. I is sure that ya did great-" As she skimmed over the paper, one question reverberated in her head. What am I even lookin' at? As she went to ask the zombie a question on his work, she noted that he was looking over her shoulder with bright eyes, his face evident with some sort of pride from the task that he had accomplished. What was she supposed to do? Tell him that he was an idiot? No, that wasn't the sort of person she aspired to be perceived as.

"Wow," she said, patting the paper a few times. "I love yer, uh, ability ta solve math equations so perfectly. I'll, erm, make sure ta file this right away." She saw the note that he had left on the bottom. Taking up her pen, she began to scribble something down herself. It wasn't much, but she felt that he deserved some sort of response. While it might've been better to just talk with him outright, Kast didn't want to completely derail her busy day at work with idle chitchat. Was she a receptionist at this point? Maybe she was. Her mind certainly acted like it.

my day is good, how bout u? i like being here and u are totes cool. i gotta do work now, but maybe i can ttyl???

She raised a brow to Syke. "Anythin' ya wanna write down? I can write it for ya." Tapping the pencil against the paper, she held up a hand to Columbus for him to wait. The idea of passing notes was fun, even if she wasn't in the classroom to do it. This might've been Columbus' way to make up for the time she lost after protecting her sister from harm, and the fact she was stuck in the nurse's office for the time being. If she wasn't able to enjoy classes like the other students, then maybe Columbus was trying to help her feel more situated into the school? He really was a kind soul, even if he was a little daft.

Loony_Bin Loony_Bin SpiritOwl SpiritOwl Lotusy Lotusy

Arthur Bauer

Yoink. That bottle was kicked up into Arthur's hand so fast that he could forgive someone for missing it. So swift that not even Arthur noticed his body reacting, as he held it out to the dark elf. Look. She was pretty, and Arthur was warm blooded. At least, he thought he was.

"Dropped this, I'll pay for the lunch, don't panic. Deep breaths, or we can do the whole flirty thing and get your mind boggled to the point of confusion." Arthur stepped between the girl and the posse, flashing his best smile. He was using one of those rare smiles with a quality of eternal reassurance in it, that you may come across four or five times in life. It concentrated on you with an irresistible prejudice in your favor. It understood you just as far as you wanted to be understood, believed in you as you would like to believe in yourself.

"So breath, calm. Okay, love?" His voice held a musical lilt, his words flowing smoothly and purely throughout the entire time. His mind was partly merging- the eldritch traits showing ever so slightly, as his starry eyes were revealed. Moonlit silver, shining in such an alluring fashion, as if to show the cosmos above. To those magically sensitive, they could certainly detect faint traces of magic wafting off him, or see a starlit background to his 'aura', if one were the type to see such things.

Mentioned: Synnøve Åse (Diamond Bears, git outta ze way)
Tagged: Foxu Foxu

Sea’an Telaris Varuul
Interacting: (Shu) Foxu Foxu
Mentioned: N/A

Sea’an began to contemplate whether or not to bury his nose in his book for the remainder of the class period, before the sprite beside him made the decision to raise his voice. The mans name was Shu, and as he extended his hand, wrapped rather hastily with a section of red ribbon, Sea’an could hardly ignore the fact that they did not relish the idea of physical contact. It must be hard being a germaphobe in such a pit of muck and filth, I commend him for his efforts. As Shu reached out his hand, Sea’an returned to sitting at his full height before grasping the sprites hand with a grip much stronger than one might expect from a pile of bones. He was in no way weakened from his condition, mentally or physically. In fact, he may have grown stronger because of it, rather than despite it. “And to you Sir, my name is Sea’an Telaris, of the Varuul family.” As he began his introduction a puff of emerald green dragons fire escaped from Sea’an’s maw, dissipating harmlessly a short time after. He did not hold his grasp of the others hand, releasing Shu’s and resting his own back on the desk once his introduction was completed.

While Shu expressed his own opinion it became more apparent that he was not like the other individuals who populated the room. It was a good thing to know that Sea’an wasn’t the only one who was even mildly educated, the rest of his classmates milling about amongst themselves and leaving the duo well enough alone for the time being. “Indeed, although there could still be morsels of knowledge to tease out of even the most monotonous of activities. I do believe that our interests are more entwined than I originally expected them to be. You see, my scholarly endeavors have focused themselves around religious practices, particularly those that have been rejected by the masses. All of them claim to have “true justice and retribution” but their definitions differ so greatly from one another. By your definition, what makes a belief just or not?” As Sea’an spoke his eye lights grew brighter, illuminating the entirety of their sockets in their ghastly glow. His speech was fluid and even throughout its entirety, the words lacking any hints of emotion or bias as he gazed down at Shu.​

Erika Dubloit
Interacting with: Nikolas ( TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity ), Evlisia ( Azerothii Azerothii )
Mentioned: Synnøve ( Foxu Foxu ), Arthur ( HTCOR HTCOR ), Raku ( Peckinou Peckinou )

Time was ticking by and students were trickling in. She could pick out people she's seen before, and people that interests her. She only now noticed the abundance of nekos in this school, and she didn't understand why she found this important. Perhaps it was because she was hanging around him that she found it a vital piece of information? No, she won't allow herself to stoop so low as to begin obsessing over neko. Her lips formed a straight line as she leaned forward, watching a cat move his way to one of the desks. It even dashed under desks, passing by her. Shockingly, he transformed into a neko-like being and then sat down near her. Oh, now that's someone she wanted to talk to. She tried to list down a series of species that would be capable of that but she was drawing a blank. Might as well ask him later.

The bell rung and some stragglers got in. One of them being these two who were holding hands. Lovers? Best friends? Certainly not siblings. It was quite obvious that they weren't related - what with different species. She was rather sure they are, at least. She didn't know either so they were definitely not from her House. Different then. They took a seat beside her, the male right beside her and the woman on the other side of the male. Hm, interesting. The guy looked like he was falling asleep. Hm, well, she did guess that it was still early in the morning. If they weren't from Logica, she didn't have much expectations for them to be excited about class.

Miss Littell spoke up. Oh finally, something to do! Miss Littell went on about being the substitute and so on. Erika's eyes seemed to brighten up when she spoke about an assignment. Though her face fell when she heard that it was just more interaction. While she loved talking with others, she was looking forward to an actual lecture. She sighed and decided that she might as well go on and make some friends. Like the one falling asleep beside her. But she looked beyond him, towards the girl. "Do you two mind if I group up with you?" She questioned with a small smile. They look like the type that would have some interesting 'histories' as Miss Littell called it.

Her eyes darted to the cat-turned-boy earlier and then beckoned slightly with her head. Maybe he'd want to have a group as well and she wanted to know about him as well. It would be like killing two birds with one stone. Maybe even four birds since she'd get something out of these two as well if they agreed to group up with her. She really did hope so.

Raku Lin
Form: Semi-Human
Interacting: Erika ( AI10100 AI10100 ), Synnove ( Foxu Foxu ), Arthur ( HTCOR HTCOR )

Raku had is eyes closed and was listening to the assignment the teacher was giving them, he didn't even open his eyes as the teacher explained what they had to do he just sat in his chair and listened until a voice close by started speaking. He opened one eye to see a girl beckoning him over, he didn't really care much and was fine partnering with anyone right about now. He then stretched his arms and then transformed into his full on cat form walking up to the girls desk and then jumping and sitting on top of it before returning to his Semi-human form with him sitting sideways on her desk.
"Hey, so how are you guys and what are you guys."
Raku decided that he might as well get a bit of info on these guys figuring out their species, abilities and their typical behavior, he always had a interest in unique species but he had a slight smirk of amusement on his face due to the prime specimens he has with him.

Last edited:
Mistral Aquilo
✧・゚:*Magical Uniboi*:・゚✧
Current Location: Spectating The Commoners
Briefly Staring At: Foxu Foxu , okmelonn okmelonn

Mistral found Nevore's earlier rebuttal more amusing then upsetting, after all - as a unicorn, he'd never experienced being wrong. He imagined it must've been quite the blow to the old self esteem knowing you've failed utterly and consequentially. Pah! He'd never have to deal with something so not preferential.Though Mistral had resolved not to take his sights of this no doubt rotten egg, there was only so long one could stare at a surface which wasn't reflective. Especially with that incessant whirring noise! Mistral, for the life of him did not tie the noise and Omen King together, though he would've no doubt believed it had someone informed him the egg buzzed in soft admiration of the lights - he would've known the true villainous intent! A noise like that, could drive one to insanity. Boring from stalking the immobile egg, Mistral turned his gaze over Nevore's shoulder, staring as stealthily as a suspicious parent, that being said - it was very obvious.

He watched Nevore vent his frustrations via art - but what could it have been a drawing of?! GASP, was that a miniature portrayal of himself?! That smile was way off, but aside from that - accounting for stylistic portrayal, hmm. Just Mistral bent his head to look into the hand mirror he'd pulled out of a pocket, checking the perfect visage that was himself against Nevore's rendering - the teacher finally began to speak! As long as he was all ears - he reasoned he didn't have to be all eyes. Mistral half-listened to Miss Littel as he enamored over his visage in his mirror.

Personal histories?! Mistral didn't imagine anyone's history could be so fascinating as his own, the years he spent as a unitot in the mystical woods of his homeland were surely much more enthralling then anything his peers could've demeaned themselves to! He knew he found a great pleasure in the countless hours he spent staring into precious metals, mesmerizing waterfalls, crystalline glass, and countless other beautiful surfaces from which to view himself, the valiantry which he displayed to those to pitiful to partake of it themselves, the famine he enlisted upon his en- well, he'd leave that one out. Frosting over a farmer's yield because he told you off for stealing his merchandise probably wasn't the most becoming of a unicorn... The woodland creatures he nursed to healt- while, tried to once? Urhm, what exactly was it he'd gotten up to in those woods? Perhaps bragging about his old forest school would be more rousing? Then again, he'd been transferred to this downgrade. Perhaps entangling himself to his lineage, ah just what was his mother kno- no no, certainly not that.

Syke Cria
Miniature Mage

Current Location: Trying Not To Die
Interacting: TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity Loony_Bin Loony_Bin Lotusy Lotusy

Syke shuddered with a terror as Jay held out his finger, but reasoned - once it did not brutally plunge itself into her head - the horrific gesture was not a threat upon her life, and so gave Nurse Delon a firm pat of assurance as opposed to a hearty shake. "It is ever so hard to see everything," she forgave with a scuff of her stumpy heel before curtsying politely, "You are incredibly welcome, I do love stories." Syke waved to Jay as he hurried back to his work, curious as to where she'd fit algebra into her adult life if it were not to be of use to her - she did love keeping her mind keen! Wouldn't she need to calculate some unknowns in order to place her barriers to their greatest effectiveness?! She supposed ones need for math depended on their lot in future life.

"Oh my!" Syke murmured, startled by Columbus's tangent of her personage - hopefully he wouldn't hurt himself thinking too hard! "Anything's quite alright! I imagine I'm only as human as the next," she let out her characteristic noise of laughter and made a grand gesture of her arms - so few students of the school were your typical human, and yet, so many were all the same. She bade him away with large waving motions as he hurried off to help Jay.

As Kast explained their task, Syke gave a sharp nod of confidence! Though, she did not understand why writing comments had to be done in secrecy, surely Kast's additions were all done for the better building of her peers profiles! Medical or otherwise. If it was a secret to keep however, Syke would - eep, try to. The thought revealing such a thing gave her stomach a bit of a fright, but it was an exhilarating rush to know something others didn't.

"Oh my, kin - why, I suppose I have quite a lot! Though, it's not quiet the same between us, there are just ever so much seedlings produced, it's hard for our elders to keep track of us-them?" She laughed, my, it had been long since she was just a fresh-faced seedling! Aside, such a life wasn't exciting, nothing compared to being a sprout, or bud, or whatever creature she was to become, "I imagine I might as well be related to the whole of my village - Parents and Sisters all. They are all family, though in their hundreds they may be! I guess, the closest to a, a litter, I have would be my Garden Mates; there were twenty-one of us in the beginning; well, twenty-two really, but, ah - Kran never came out of her shell, you see. Over, over time - there's just seven others of my playmates now," Syke was rather nervous thinking back, oh, she did hope everyone was doing alright, "They prefer each-other over me, and I cannot say we share any particular friendliness towards one another - they didn't quite take to me as a child and that distance has only seemed to grow with time. Their mutual picking on me has bonded themselves nicely together, or so it seems. I do get quite a longing for them and hope they are all well," Syke's wee vines trembled with emotions of rage and fear "O', but when they set me off! I really shan't care about how they're getting along! O', but I'd be ever so devastated if something would stop them getting along, you know? And then there are just somethings I cannot for the life of me get over! You know, they locked me in a shed once, no sunlight in there, I though surely I was a goner; cried the whole day and none came to rescue me, done forgot about me they had! Ah, and by the time the Gardner had freed me it was already evening, why, I was so weak from the events of the day I caught a deathly cold! And that Gardner, didn't even punish those mates for what they had done! I was so livid, but mostly, very very scared." Syke stopped her tumultuous rant to take a breather, deeply allowing air to filter through her lungs, waving her arms about to all the better capture some oxygen. "Oph, I love them, dearly, with all the strength of my nettles! But I cannot say I love to be around them all too much," She gave herself an optimistic pat on the shoulder, "My company and yours is quite a lot better then that lot! You know they mocked me all throughout Supplier training?! Jealous of me they were." Syke huffed indignantly, crossing her arms, and blinking away frustrated tears. "They simply had no drive to succeed - every last one of them chose the Domestic-route, it doesn't take as much guts to spit a beetle as it does to wrangle it, you know? None even had the willpower for Gardening! Just what are they expecting will become of their precious seedlings with a shortage on Gardeners hmm? Short-sighted." She tapped the side of her skull thoughtfully, "Glad I'm not." She added in an abrupt manner which was hard to believe as sincere.

Syke jumped in fright as Columbus appeared yet again, gurgling a horrified gurgle and windmilling extravagantly in an attempt to keep balance. How she wish she was not so easily blind-sided! She toppled to her side in a fashionable lady's faint, and peered at the well-meaning student pensively. She let out a small cough and tried very hard to be attentive, glancing at the sheet, the topmost equation seemed to be worked through properly, it seemed not all his brains were rattled! Or, he just got very lucky, and Syke had no answers to judge him off of save his first do to the ineptitudes of her figure, "Marvelously done, though, there is a chance Nurse Delon might want his accounts back, in case any last minute changes were made, you know how it is with medical stuffs, always, " she cleared her throat to keep down a cough, "always running a bit short." Syke prayed her words would perhaps ensure no one's brutal death or firing do to improper figures, had his first detailing been a magnificent stroke of luck.

Could Syke's parlor blanche with embarrassment, it surely would be now. W-were these lines not an account book, but rather, a card of some-sort?! Oh my, she simply could not make out the numbers beyond the first line, much less realize text, "Ehm, why bless you for your help Kast, I - I should like to add," flustered, Syke tried to put on a brave face, jolting herself as upright as she could stand without bobbling over and ruining her entire stance - she expelled frankly, "As the cogs of time do wind,/ our sacred vines our love still bind; / thus we hold this stature true, / Gaia's gifts shall lead You through." She bobbed a curtsy and tried not to faint with the nausea! In her flustered state, she had not reasoned to ask what was being written or why, or to climb down and get a better look for herself! She only hoped the poem she'd memorized in seedling school remained a perfect emblem for birthdays, engagements, condolences, get-wells, and graduations outside of her cultural upbringing. She held a hand to her mouth, preparing to bite it intensely should her words be misplaced, she could just die from the faux pas!

Had she only known this was about her day, the trauma of the current moment could no doubt have been avoided! But knowing that it had been blurted, it would have to be added to the list of grueling struggles that had burbled into her day. O' The Anguish, O' the STRIFE! No one knew of it, NO ONE, O' for how could they feel the sheer weight of it all, crushing and humiliating! Had they been such bad friends as to not congratulate their beloved neko friend on her card duel, or Cayman on his stunning performance! And Less So, could they ever experience the horror of being pinned against a door via a stray gust from the vent, or hope for their life whilst clinging to the garment of the woman who attempted a move on their life the previous day?! OH HOW about chasing across the ground after a piece of medicine like a desperately ill patient, OR being tailed by a horrific monstrous furry beast with a social repose to make anyone's nose curl, or to scale up a lady's dress so rudely in an attempt to save your own life from said mutagenated beast?! And the awful rub of not being able to practice your breathing exercises because you'd developed coughing fits over night, AH and the fact the cure to said coughing nearly left you for dead, the same cure you wriggled upon the floor in order to capture, the same cure, which put you in ample space for THE Beast to pounce! OR, the worst of it, trumping even bringing up her childhood angst! The fingers plunged, intentions unknown, towards her face, not once, but TWICE on the very same day! The HUMANITY of it all, and to top it all off, she didn't even know if her card commentary was out of line! OH SHE COULDN'T TAKE IT. Syke exhaled loudly and held the tears forcibly to her eyes! She Would Not Cry! She began to bawl. Oh how tremendously embarrassing! Had she not been wrought immobile with emotion, she would've thrown herself overboard with the bereavement of it all!

Éanna
Puppeteering Parrot

Current Location: Being Disruptive
Interacting: metalcity metalcity @ Anyone In Earshot Of Birb Noises

Éanna, residential birb, made sure to trill along in time to the ringing of the school bell; what a lovely sound! He wished he could take it back with him - maybe, if he found out where it came from, he'd be able to snatch it? No no no, they probably had a guard on the spot; Monitoring. Éanna was so taken with basking in the sound that he might not have noticed his handiwork crashing to the ground - had it not had a sound all its own, punctuated by Angelica's very own shriek! He peered back to The Goddess curiously, only to see her gaze full of what must've been ballistic wrath - her arms outstretched, as if wanting to embrace the fallen ruins of her temple, Éanna churred out a mournful and consolidating chirr before descending into a series of interested chirps! Would The Goddess become enraged now that her cathedral had fallen?! Would she be persuaded to force the sun into the Earth?! He waited in thinly veiled anticipation, only to witness as The Goddess pulled off another of her ruses! Her patience with the art of deception, was masterful!

All at once Éanna clasped his hands, nodded, and tweeted - he could only dream of becoming a rusemaster of The Goddess's caliber; so much apologies from one so high! To pull it off with such sincerity, too - genius! If his notebooks weren't sprawled across the floor in defeat, Éanna might've considered jotting down a few things - but his mind was a steel trap and he'd been logging this technique of deception since the moment they'd met! Éanna suppressed his awe as Angelica lifted his very own creation! This shaking, was she, channeling her power into the doll?! Surely Birdie had quickly risen to his most magically potent article to date! First the ribbon of hatred, now the Earth-rumbling power of a goddess! Perhaps she had been the cause for the temple's down fall? Throwing it away in a show of grand strength and volatility. Éanna, a follower of directives given by formidable idols, paid rapt attention to Miss Littel!

The Tran-syl-van-ia Mr. Lacy had traveled to was a birthplace of monsters?! No wonder he didn't make it out alive! Éanna appreciated being a so-dubbed "cool dude" maybe he could add that to his introductory tag line? 'Hello, am Éanna, cool dude?' he whistled to himself, mulling over the possibilities. Éanna jumped when Miss Littel clapped her hands together, quite literally, leaping up onto his chair to stand as high as he was bodily able - as if ten minutes could go by without him climbing onto the furniture in another peculiar way! Flapping his arms as if in preparations for lift off Éanna called out, "The Group of The Goddess is BEST group!"
Any sane student would come clamoring with that announcement!

Éanna ejected himself from atop his seat in order to dive onto the ground and scavenge all which had been lost. He could rebuild, stronger, taller, colorfuler! Perhaps instead of glue stick spires, there could be - a crayon garden? The colored pencils could be spires! The Gluesticks, cannons, surely these staplers could work as a bridge! Éanna latched onto a until-now-underutilized classroom electric sharpener, unplugging it in order to designate its position as a watch tower upon Angelica's desk. This time, it wouldn't just be a temple, no no, it would be a sprawling city! A representation of the domestic dwellings of her followers, of which Éanna was sure, were many.

"The Goddess of Tíre and Asad must have ri' and many histories." He stated, sure, but curious. After all, he'd known nothing of this Sun Goddess of Duplicity until yesterday; and even then, her own followers did not realize her true path! Éanna worked tirelessly on The Goddesses many villas, making sure not a one went un-perfected! Every supply simply had to be in order.​

Angelica

He's gonna be blagady mad! Furious! So mad he will expose me and my business! It's all over! I bet he has already got his bliberdy family build a statue of me! But not a awesome "go Angelica you're the best hobberdy witch" Its gonna say "boo Angelica! you're the worst hobberdy witch" Oh how could they and how could I! Angelica hid her face as she continued her thoughts, every so often stealthily wiping away a little tear. Again she missed what the bird dude said, all she heard was the sound of his voice. Oh no! Now he's throwing upperty abuse at me! Not long now till the rotten tomatoes! After hearing the boy speak once again and not being pelted with mushy fruit She started to grow confused Oh no! He know's more than I hibberdy thought! How did he find out I'm allergic to tomatoes! He must be preparing his very own doberdy eggs as I think! She started shaking her head in fright, waiting in a terrifying suspense. A few moments passed but nothing had happened, the only noise she could hear came from everyone except for the bird. Oh no! He's waiting for the egg's to become reggedy rotten! They are gonna smell so bad and I don't have my potions to get rid of the smell! The horrors! The girl twisted and turned more in her seat as her suspense grew to uncontrollable levels. However after a few more moments nothing continued to happen except for the bird making a few birdish tweets, very natural. But then they stopped, not very natural. Or maybe... he left due to being so upset I lied to him. Oh toperdy no... She continued to think as she started to become more worried than scared that she was left once more after that first horrible orc abandoned her And this time it was to do with her actually being a terrible person.

After even more moments passed she grew very concerned and started to peek through her fingers, where she could almost make out the bird rebuilding her amazing castle structure thingy ma whosits. What the poopadoop! She opened her fingers a little more and the previously fuzzy image started to form one that made even less sense. The bird was fine? He didn't think she was the scum of the earth? Hallelujah!!!! Angelica's fingers started to separate from each other faster now as her hands completely left her face, disguising it as simply clicking her fingers. She gave the bird a dumb founded look before she noticed the new structure being built. Which started a wonderful process of forgetting about all her problems, oh the joy! Wiping her eyes one more time to get rid of any lingering tears her body became less tense and she leaned forwards, looking over the "city" like the God she was. "Wow..." She muttered in disbelief towards how creative the bird was. For a few moments all she did was watch as the bird pieced together the town, his attention to detail was astounding! Using a wad of post-it notes as a roof! Who would have thunk it? Not Angelica! Thats who! However after hearing the rest of the students talk she remembered her assignment, failure could mean being expelled, death or worse! Being fed rotten tomatoes! She umm'ed and err'ed what to do to question this bird before she realised what amazing question she could ask! "So...mister bird dude... how long has you been flopperty building?" She questioned, lowering her heard towards the city, imagining tiny people walking around all praising her. She could get used to this alternative reality.

SpiritOwl SpiritOwl

• zzzzzzz.jpg

Asad

The Jinn was rather enjoying his less than fortunate predicament, being swung this way and that, practically drowning from the mass amount of rain being blasted at him. That is, until he began to feel pressure pulling at his limbs. "Oh, boy. Plutttoooo!" It didn't occur to the man, that escaping the situation would have been an easy feat, had he simply shape-shifted into another being. But you can't just shape-shift your life problems away!! So, Asad continued to endure and struggle. A struggle well worth it indeed, as Asad saw his reward come faster than he had anticipated. Despite the unfavorable seat, he had a front row view of Pluto's strip tease.

If only he wasn't being thrashed about so vigorously by this, Leo. For any glimpse he managed to catch of the gorgon, resembled an upside down Picasso painting. What a shame. After all was said and done, Pluto had saved this genie in the nick of time. Being plopped onto the ground with quite the force, Asad cursed between small fits of laughter. He was still grasping his surroundings, allowing the horrid screams of the damned to enter through one ear, and out the other, properly.

Although the place was...lively to say the least, Asad wasn't entirely certain if he wanted to remain here for the rest of his life. As soon as Pluto opened the door to leave, Asad scrambled to his feet, ready or not, and followed him out. His chest was still heaving, and his clothes were dripping wet. At Pluto's comment, he could only grin back. "Most definitely. I thought I was a goner, for real." Still, the Jinn didn't present himself as a man who had just nearly escaped death. "I haven't witnessed you transform before. You're quite alluring, wielding that trident and all. Maybe I should assist you more often, if I get that kind of show." He winked.

Reaching out to lightly graze his fingertips under the snakes' chins, Asad mused, "I could dry you off with the heat of my passionate love."
    Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai

]Nyx

Interacting
Pluto
Asad
Notes
N/A
Stuff
N/A
Tags

Nyx was making his way throughout the school hallways. Trying to find Pluto, he checked all the places he could think of, their dorm room, the cafeteria and he even peered in through the classroom door. Pluto wasn't in any of the places that he tried to check. So he just started wandering throughout the hallways as he tried to think of where else Pluto could be. Luckily, this gave Nyx time to calm down over the... disturbing pictures he found of Pluto and the cat boy thing. 'Where the fuck is he? the fucker doesn't have a social life. The idiot only annoys me and fucks around in that garden of his.... which is a place I haven't checked' Nyx pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed before turning around and making his way towards the Greenhouse he'd seen Pluto going into a few times before. Nyx didn't really care about being late to class, or even going at all. The most they'd do is give him a detention, which he wouldn't go to.

He arrived outside the greenhouse just in time to see Pluto emerge with another boy; The boy with Pluto was was golden brown, tall, and white haired, While Pluto was in his Full Gorgon form, wearing nothing but a loincloth to cover his privates And both of them were soaking wet, as if they'd been caught in a thunderstorm, though there didn't seem to have been any signs of rain lately. Nyx paused upon seeing the sight before him. The fiery anger inside of him was but a smoulder at the the moment, but as he saw and heard Asad flirting with Pluto, the anger inside of him reignited and became raging once again. He stormed over towards the two of them, his glare was focused on Asad but as he got close to them, he switched his attention towards Pluto. "I hate to interrupt your love making session here, ya fuckers. But I've got something important to ask" Nyx shoved his hands into his Jacket pocket. "Why. The. Fuck." He ripped the photos from his Jacket pocket and shoved them towards Pluto. "Did some random fuck have these creepy ass picture of you? Now, Don't get me wrong, I don't give a single fuck about whatever stalkers you've got. But, it's kinda fucking weird that you never told me about your stalker. Do you have more?!" Nyx was ignoring Asad for the moment, he didn't really know the man well, though he had seen him around. But he assumed that the Djinn knew him and knew better than to fuck around.

Last edited:
Roland.png
Roland Graves

Roland paused, as a hand laid across his forehead, as he leveled a very confused look at Nikiri. "A cold?" He'd ask with befuddlement. Did she mean cold feet? Cold ears? Brain freeze? Or did she mean like, some obscure cultural thing that involved foreheads and hands? Was he meant to know this? Or worse? Great. This was when he failed to get everything in order.

"Oh. You mean if I got sick." He'd finally say, enlightenment coming over his features. It honestly took him a bit to recall that people got sick, unlike him- blessings of the Yew were really helpful in that regard. "I changed, and got out of that outfit- don't like wearing wet clothes." He'd admit. "Anyway. I'm Roland. Nice to meet you, Nikiri." He'd bow his head slightly, his ears lifting from his skull to point straight up. He took a moment, glanced over Nikiri. "But uh, this assignment isn't very...normal. To me. At least, reminds me of a few old things." He'd say, running a hand through his hair.

"Sooo. Uhm. I'll start. I was raised by my great-grandmother." He'd say, a little uncertain. "And...uhm...not much else to say." He'd 'admit', as if he actually had nothing else to say- but in reality? His mind had blanked. And he was panicking. How do you react to this? Do you do that thing Gramms called 'catty dialogue'? Or was it bringing up his hobbies, or worse: bring up his family. Oh geez, how was he meant to be interesting at all?

"And well, she's a magus who's around a hundred and seventeen, and still kicking." He'd say, a smile forming.

Mentioned: Nikiri
Tagged: NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

Nikolas
Splash. With a jolt, Nikolas awoke to the sight of drenched hair and the faint smell of iced tea in his nostrils. Not what he was expecting on his first day of classes, let alone at all. He pushed the soggy strands of hair out of his eyes, raking his fingers through his mane as he drifted over to face the person at fault. To his mild surprise, it was a rather elegant woman that was apologizing profusely to the duo, and as she offered Elvisia a paper towel, he opted to not bother getting upset over spilled milk iced tea. Instead, he gave them an easy-going shrug, ready to head back into their slumber. That was when he heard the girl next to him speak up.

Erika had asked if they wanted to partner up with her. Partner for what, exactly? Nikolas wasn't sure. Not wanting to be caught red-handed in having not listened to the teacher's instructions, the bear nodded in a groggy tone. Honestly speaking, he could've just signed up for "how to skin a bear" lessons by the spirit and be none the wiser, but who cared at that point? He was fairly interested in Erika when he first laid eyes on her, so why not get involved with them? Crossing his arms, he watched as the tiny cat jumped on her desk and transformed into a full-sized being. Reminded him of his own abilities, but his less refined. Something about a person turning into a bear just didn't have that natural beauty to it like it did with a feline.

"Uh," he started, the cogs in his brain turning rather slowly. What was he supposed to do now? How did Arthur tackle these sorts of situations? Ah, right, a name. That was always a good start. "Nikolas," he said, cutting his sentence short as he extended a burly hand to the ghostly figure. Now thinking about it, was it a good idea to try and touch something that couldn't touch back? Well, before he came to this realization, he had taken his paw back a bit too late. Within seconds, he had already offended the stranger. A true charmer this bear was.

Ashamed of himself, he scratched at the back of his head awkwardly. "Y-Yours?" he asked, praying that she hadn't noticed his folly. He was more akin to a fish out of water than he was a stoic bear, and for that, it was easy for the Russian to get lost in his own mind when it came to simple steps. There was a chance that the girl was already done speaking to him, or that she meant to talk with someone else entirely, but Nikolas was too far down the rabbit hole to be retreating back into his reclusive nature. Giving a straight face, he found himself glaring at the cat/boy/thing for assistance. How was he supposed to act around others? Pleading for some sort of support, he waited for them to answer his introduction with bated breath.

Foxu Foxu HTCOR HTCOR Peckinou Peckinou AI10100 AI10100 Azerothii Azerothii

Nekomancer
Slowly, the blade scratched its way into the surface of the table, another indent marking the seconds it had been since class began. How tedious the day turned out to be due to the ineptitude of the current failure of a substitute teacher. Had they no pride in their profession? The vague nature of their assignment was a joke to the Nekomancer. How did they expect the class to discuss the most important topic, nekos, if they weren't clear and concise with what they wanted from his peers? There was no way that Ms. Littell had forgotten the roots of all knowledge that stemmed from nekos, and if they had, that made them all the more unworthy of teaching a body of bright-eyed students. They knew absolutely nothing, and for that, they were weak-minded; someone lesser than himself.

What was he to do? Even if he wanted to entertain himself with the cat-like beings around him, he had made it very clear that he alloted a portion of his day to the benevolent Nikiri already. There was no choice but to nourish himself with the word of the Neko Lord. As this was something he did frequently in his spare time, to begin with, this was an easy way to satiate his desires and allow the clock to tick away at a reasonable pace. The only question was where he wished to start. Pulling out his Nekonomicon and planting it on the table before him, he flipped through the pages, only stopping when his finger landed on a topic that interested him greatly. Of course, to keep with the subject at hand, it was a bit of history behind the great religion that he adored oh so greatly.

"Wiskers 8:13," he mused, licking the tip of his fingers and flipping the parchment once more. It was a tale of the legendary knight Catopheles, and his mighty sword that was dubbed the title "Meowneer". It went like this: an avid follower of the Neko Nation's cause, he fought valiantly for the Lord and brought great prosperity to all that followed his lead. His greatness spread so far that the Neko Lord himself had spoken to the mortal, and with it, he blessed him with immortality as long as he never strayed from his path. With his immortality came great triumph, and with an iron fist, an even greater kingdom rose under his reign. However, Catopheles lost his path when he was tainted by the people that he brought great fortune to within his walls. They had forgotten their origins and ridiculed the hand that fed them. With terrible sorrow, Catopheles renounced his godhood, claiming to the Neko God that his people were not ready for His guiding light. Together, he died a mortal alongside his people, his story lost within the grand depths of the Nekonomicon, never to be heard from again. Until now.

Tac closed the book slowly, pressing a hand to the bridge of his nose. The entirety of his senses tingled, the horrors of Catopheles' tale haunting him to no end. To think that such a virtuous man as he had fallen to the doubts of the unknowing crowd. If only he had risen above it and professed his love for the Neko God. Only then would they have seen the error of their ways and rejoiced under his righteous wings. Sadly, this was factual history. There was no way for Tac to change the past, but he had the tools to change the future, one step at a time. Rising from his chair, he scooted his way over to Ms. Littell, slamming both of his hands on her desk in order to grab her attention.

"My apologies," he began, winded and in need of some fresh air after being consumed in the intensity of his holy scripture. "I have gained insight into a time that is too sorrowful for even myself. My heart aches for those of the past, and I yearn to extend my hand to the dregs of society; to give them a hope that they can latch onto forever. I must inquire a need of absence from your custody for an extended amount of time. I cannot bear to face the class in such a weakened state." Without further prodding, the robed silhouette made his way out the door, sheathing his knife into the compartment of his left sleeve. Where was he headed off to? The janitor's closet, of course.

The need to perform his art was dire, his fingers aching to scribble the genius of his mind on anything nearby. What better use of this aching feeling than to utilize it in his favor? The nekos in the classroom had to wait, but he was going to save them eventually. With long strides, he was found standing before the bland doorway of the most monotonous profession's toolshed. What schemes he had in store for Nikiri. Tac didn't have the patience to wait an entire hour to get to them all. It was best to prepare one's self before moving forward in the wonders of life. Opening the door with a loud creak, Nekomancer slipped himself into the depths of the closet, not to be seen for some while afterward.

Foxu Foxu SpiritOwl SpiritOwl metalcity metalcity Mistborn Mistborn Lotusy Lotusy okmelonn okmelonn Deathpelt Deathpelt AI10100 AI10100 NyxNightmare NyxNightmare HTCOR HTCOR Silvis Silvis Azerothii Azerothii Peckinou Peckinou Loony_Bin Loony_Bin (Yes, I tagged everyone. Fight me.)

:hornstongue;Verrona "Vex" Simmons:hornstongue;
<3~Vexing Succubus~</3

Current Location: Courtyard
Interacting With: N/A

Vex stands in the center of the courtyard, surveying the buildings as her messy lilac hair ruffles in the breeze. Paper in hand, she glances down, then back out at the buildings, furrowing her brow and searching for the Journey dorm. At her side is a suitcase, covered in iron-on patches: skulls, lips, "try me", a bass cleff, "don't ask, 'cuz I'll tell", a rainbow flag, an anarchist symbol, the general edgy and scared-grandparents vibe. She sports a short skirt, tights, and a gray tank top with a varied, swirled black pattern.

One of her mother's playthings had dropped her off a few blocks away, and she hadn't bothered to correct him. She found her way here fine enough, but now she wasn't sure what to do. Would there be someone to give her a tour? Blech. She might have to ditch 'em, though messing with them might be tempting, too. One of these had to be the administration building, right? She could probably find more information there. Normally, she'd just charm a human and have them take her around, but this was completely new territory. Who knew how these non-humans would react to her powers, or her true appearance. That's why, for now, she stayed in her human form and took in her surroundings. The fun and games would come soon, but first she needed to find her bearings. Perhaps someone around would know what to do?

[Class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments // //and do no show up in the final design,// // these are to help you find everything easily// //and explain some code as well. // // These comments must be with in a class or script tags// // in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images// // # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes// // or color codes.// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code// // When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter// // it will not show that you did. you'll have to use the
tags// // Square sized images also will look best// // but if you have a non square image it'll still work// // Don't worry// [/class] [class=Info] Font-Family:Special Elite; color:White; padding:20px; padding-bottom:5px; background-color:#095136; width:85%; margin: Auto; // This is the mainly background and the font// // If the Font does not show up // // use the typical bbc font tag in one area to make it show up// // you'll notice I've done so with the Name// // I don't know why it won't work 100% of the time with out doing this// // but since its just a simple thing to add// // I figured it wasn't to much to do to get the font I wanted// //if you want a more modern look I suggest using the font Anonymous Pro// //just don't forget to change it in the font tag on the name so it'll work// [/class] [class=Line] border-bottom: 1px SOLID #000000; //this is the line under each section // To get the double line I just added a style to it// //as you'll be able to see below// [/class] [div class=Info][Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div]

851339b1cc856947b8b36b64b940e4e2.jpg
Interacting:
NyxNightmare NyxNightmare GingerBread GingerBread
[Div class="Line"][/div] Mentioned:
@Tag
[Div class="Line"][/div] Loaction:
Location; Action
[Div class="Line"][/div]

Pluto Domitilla [Div class="Line"][/div]
Pluto smiled after seeing that Asad was ok and smiling too. He would never be able to forgive himself if Leo had harmed Asad! 'Plus there would be so much legal stuff probably or Asad's parents would wage a war on Pluto's family and speaking of parents; does Asad have parents?' Pluto pushed those questions away as Asad seemed to be flirting with him. He certainly wasn't in his grumpy mood after getting hit by that storm and having to save his friend from Leo. He couldn't be angry right now. "Alluring?" He smirked and raised an eyebrow at the joke. Sure, the trident was cool but Pluto himself definitely did not look cool. He was soaked to the bone, he was wearing a plain loin cloth, it was not a good gorgon day. "If you think I look good now then you will probably be happy to see my birthday celebration outfit. And no it's not my birthday suit or anything stupid! Don't get the wrong idea!" 'That was too much fun!' 'I wish he had gotten torn apart. Then it would've been much better.' 'Dry me daddy Asad. Take the offer Pluto!!' "No thank you." He scoffed. 'Damnit!!' "I can dry myself off. Thanks for asking." He turned and nearly bumped right into Nyx who made him almost jump out of his scales. Nyx seemed to be very very mad and Pluto did not know why. "Nyx, where have you been?" He asked but was interrupted when Nyx showed him some photos... "Where did you find these!? W-why do you have these!?" His face was bright red with embarresment that shook his body. "Why do you want to know if I have more!??!!" He dropped his things and tried to get them away from Nyx.
[Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div]
Code by AgWordSmith AgWordSmith
[/div]

• DOb_j7b_Vw_AAJF-_Oass.jpg

Rae

Rae silently observed her fellow classmates group up with one another, whether they appeared fond of the idea or not. How distasteful. Rae found the assignment to be rather mundane and commonplace. Why she had allowed herself to be roped into this classroom in the first place, was a mystery. I suppose that's what you get for following lizard boys around. She carefully scanned the room for anything suspicious or out of the norm. Something to- SPLOOSH!

Some klutz of a student had carelessly spilled her iced beverage all over a few others. Snickering under her breath, Rae only found herself disappointed the liquid hadn't been scorching hot. What is life without a little pain? Then, the sudden slamming of another student's hands against the teacher's desk forcefully captured Rae's attention. Her ears perked forward towards the scene in order to accurately eavesdrop on the conversation. The man's entire excuse for leaving the class took up an inordinate amount of time. How unnecessarily excessive.

Still, as he began to flee the room in a more or less dire manner, the kitsune had the urge to follow after him. Rae couldn't possibly fathom the magnitude of his troubles based on the vaguely intricate language he so clearly seemed to possess. However, for the sake of her own enjoyment, she would slip into the shadows at the back of the room and travel from student to student, until she caught onto the edge of this man's cloak. The process was swift and stealthy. Anyone who hadn't been focusing on the woman prior to her grand escape, would barely notice she had left, much less attended the class at all.

Of all places, the madman had emerged in front of...the janitor's closet. Was there some sort of portal to hell hidden here? Rae deeply questioned the man. She was getting all sorts of weird vibes as she remained linked with his shadow. Even for someone as cryptic as herself, he gave off an eerie aura. Once he had locked himself inside the closet, she waited for several moments. After seconds had gone by with nothing but inaudible mumbles and gestures, she decided it was time to break loose from this cloaked individual. The closet was rather small once she had morphed back into her usual self. She felt her back collide with...a broom. But the constricting environment did not hinder her curious nature.

"What are you doing? I've listened to you mumble and giggle to yourself for what seems like hours. Are you waiting for something...someone?" Rae stared back the man, searching for answers within his gaze-. Oh, right. Nobody had actually turned on the lights. Absently flailing her hand above her, she caught onto the hanging switch, and pulled on it gently. Even with the light, the room remained dim.
    Interacting: TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity

Jay
8Jl88IM.jpg

Pouring over the accounting sheet like a man having an existential crisis, Jay was seriously regretting not taking high school math seriously. Why were they so many numbers? Why were these things so expensive? Why couldn't that seven-digit number down there be his salary? Drawn temporarily from his work as Columbus called him a Schmetterling waiting to happen, Jay let out an indignant "Hey!", feeling slighted by the comment. He wasn't totally like Schmetterling - after all, he didn't have the furry wings, and he was pretty sure he wasn't addicted to alcohol just yet. Sure, he was lazy, jaded, exploitative of his students, and his job was slowly breaking him down...

Realizing that his similarities to the mothman far outweighed his differences, Jay filed that thought under "fears to be repressed until I'm middle-aged," sighing in relief once he'd cleared it from his mind. Now back to trying to deal with this damn paper. What do we even need seven gallons of hydrochloric acid for? And why is it all coming from the science department?

As it so happened, Columbus came to his rescue once again. Jay looked to his friend - no, his savior - with nothing but admiration. Columbus, you've grown so much, he thought, unsure of whether or not the pride he felt was for his friend, or for how easily he'd escaped his paperwork. Staring Columbus dead in the eye, Jay leaned out of his chair, patting him on the shoulder. "You're a credit to this school, Columbus. Keep up the good work." With that, he turned back to his desk, blissfully unaware of how much his undead friend was butchering the papers.

Next on the agenda was, of course, tending to the still unconscious shifter-boy-thing laying in the corner of the office. Walking over cautiously to Jackal's prone form, Jay quickly set to work checking the shifter's condition. After peeling back eyelids, checking for a pulse, and noting Jackal's steady breathing, the nurse wrote him off as "in a stable condition." Now as for what to do with him... well, Jay couldn't just leave him there. After all, he was taking up precious cot space - and those beds were far from free real estate. Checking around like an anxious meerkat to ensure the students wouldn't see him, Jay slowly dragged Jackal off the bed and pushed him under it. His unconscious body as met with a quiet "Hi" from Cameron, who sounded a bit miffed at having to share the cramped space with an 8-foot albino catboy, but Jay couldn't really care less. Sharing is caring, after all.

Jay stood up, dusting off his hands and looking down proudly at his work. Another job well done, Jay, he thought, giving himself a mental high five. Now I should probably clean this cot. I think he left grease stains. Eurgh. Despite his startling neglect for the comfort of his students, Jay still cared deeply about sanitation. After all, what kind of nurse was he if the chemicals in the disinfecting wipes hadn't burned away his fingerprints by the time he was 30? Weaving through Kast, Syke, and Columbus's work, Jay strode over to the cabinets, throwing open his sanitation cabinet to find - well, nothing. The disinfecting wipes were gone, and even the rubbing alcohol had been drained - probably by a Journey kid in need of a quick fix. Jay gritted his teeth in frustration. What am I supposed to do now?

At that moment, Jay had an epiphany. Realizing that he had an assistant who could lend him a hand, Jay attempted to flag Kast down as she passed by. "Hey, kid!" He called, waving a hand just in case. "Could I ask a little favor of you? I need you to run a little errand for me." He closed the cabinet, then made eye contact with Kast as he outlined the specifics of his request. "I need you to fetch me some disinfectant - wipes, bleach, or anything else you can get your hands on. The science department has some you can borrow - actually, I remember Schmetterling having a worrying amount of bleach in his class. He's kinda protective of it - but as long as you go straight to the storeroom, you shouldn't need to worry about him."

Jay paused to grab a blank piece of paper and a pen, scratching out a basic map and an arrow and hanging it above Kast's shoulder for Syke to see. "And I'm gonna need your help, too, little miss. Just guide my assistant there - the building is this one, right across the courtyard, and the storeroom is down these sketchy-looking stairs." He tapped every respective part of the map as he mentioned it. "I trust that your navigation skills are up to scratch?"

Without waiting for so much as an answer, Jay patted Kast's back and sent her out the door. "Good luck! Have fun out there!" Successful at pushing his responsibilities on a student yet again, he turned proudly to Columbus. "Well that's that," he remarked, plopping down and sinking into his seat with a sigh. "Hey, Columbus. You're done with the silly math sheet, right?" A mischevious smile crossed Jay's face as he raised a rented copy of My Big Fat Greek Wedding, throwing a glance between it and his computer screen to get the hint across. "How about it? For old time's sake?"

Loony_Bin Loony_Bin SpiritOwl SpiritOwl TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity

Rosie
fYn8ZlF.jpg

Still stewing in the embarrassment of her attempt at warning people about class, Rosie stayed rooted in place. Both hot and cold flushed through her - the heat of shame, and the ice-cold dread as she just knew that Dibe had seen that. She saw the truth now - how would she react? The werewolf had spent so much time and energy being brave, just to come crashing down like this. Maybe I shouldn't have opened my stupid mouth, she lamented, wishing that the red in her face would fade already. Roaring in her ears, the stampede of students rushing to class barely drowned out the frantic pounding of her heartbeat. Argh, I just want to crawl away never come back.

Just as she thought she could shrivel away in shame, the sound of a certain name brought Rosie out of her anxious spiral. "Nikolas" rang in her ear with a familiar sound, and in that moment, she could just barely remember why that tall, bear-like figure had looked so familiar. Brighter days, better times, long ago... She could just barely put her finger on the memory. Her father introduced her to a little boy, hailing from some faraway country, a cousin-

Rosie suddenly snapped to attention. Nikolas! That was him! Frantically, she scanned the surrounding area, searching for any trace of her last, sane, remaining family member she could remember. Noticing his hulking form in the doorway, she rushed to it with all the speed she could muster. "Wait!" She called - but Nikolas was already long gone, having vanished in the halls of any one of Lakoria's many school buildings. With that, Rosie was only left with disappointment, Dibe, and the ever-growing pit of despair in her stomach.

"W-well," she stuttered, turning back from the door to face her only friend. "I suppose you can't win them all, can you?" Before she could utter another word, the bell rang, causing Rosie to flinch and then droop as she realized the weight of what had just happened. We... missed the first class, she thought, looking at Dibe with a mix of fear and guilt. And it's all my fault. Staring into those starry eyes, Rosie began drowning in her own guilt, pulling at her collar as she looked for some way, any way to salvage this situation. "I-I guess we won't be making History, then. Is there... i-is there anything you want to do in the meantime?"

Loony_Bin Loony_Bin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back