• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum L I M I T L E S S – OOC

How should battles be judged?

• Simple dice system

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GM decides winner based on roleplay

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • ––this poll is null and void––

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

@amybri18

fc550x550baby_blue.u2.jpg

amybri18 said:
O.o You just described my life in one, simple picture...
Thanks to your siggy, I learned what a Narwal is, so I sent that picture as a secret thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
SachiGrl said:
Thanks to your siggy, I learned what a Narwal is, so I sent that picture as a secret thank you.
Aw, thanks (o'v'o)

EDIT: That face is supposed to be blushing, not eating...

Almost done with mine as well, just putting the finishing touches on her powers :3

P.S. I know that the guidelines specify us to make our characters overpowered as we want, but I'm pretty sure even I have stepped out of bounds a few times, since she's pretty dang stronk. When I'm done with it, give it a review and lemme know where I need to tone down the power level a few notches, I can probably do that with minimal editing :3

I... am so done right now. And no, not as in done with my CS either >_> My stupid computer decided that it needed to update... right. now.

So, I'm down about 4 hours of writing because it forgot to save my progress... I'm just gonna sleep on it, I'll get it all finished up tomorrow, sorry for the wait :/

@Grin sorry for being all awk but why did u tag me? I read over ur post a few times but i didn't see myself mentioned anywhere did i miss something :S

deadpool42 said:
-Conjurant Omnivalence Doxology; this long mural of tattoos wrapping around the Saint’s left arm is a menagerie of Egyptian heiroglyphs, Aztec pictograms, Chinese runes, Greek escutcheons, and Navajo icons, which the Saint can make use of in concert to draw upon conjuration magics of a wide variety of different cultures. Notable instances include summoning the Book of Thoth, erecting a miniature Aztec Sundial to be used as a shield, firing off Chinese Arrows, deploying the Chains of Fenrir, drawing the Seven Branched Sword, among other feats. The ink of the tattoos will glow different colors depending upon the region of the mythology they channel; African is red, European is green, West Asian is yellow, East Asian is purple, South American is orange, and North American is blue.
51adee337ce5df7a78fcf904f52795ac682d7a61_hq.gif

@deadpool42 Accepted! Since the rp's already progressed a little, feel free to begin in your intro post from slightly before entering Valhalla like ours or already entering it

Swimswamswom said:
@Grin sorry for being all awk but why did u tag me? I read over ur post a few times but i didn't see myself mentioned anywhere did i miss something :S
You're the GM, and the RP featured one of your NPCs (the Lyran) so I figured it was polite just in case something was off or incorrect.

Grin said:
You're the GM, and the RP featured one of your NPCs (the Lyran) so I figured it was polite just in case something was off or incorrect.
oooooh, thank you – and everything was correct, dw :D

Ok, @Swimswamswom, I'm finally done ε--(-,- 7)*phew*

It took forever, and I tried to make it as pretty as possible, but accordions hate me and I didn't want to mess up what good I had just for some BBcode. As I mentioned before, I tried to balance her powers as much as possible, still being overpowered and all, but I gave her some pretty vague limits, leaving it up to play-by-play discretion. I'm generally a really balanced player, and I know when someone has me beat, I won't try to squeeze in a victory if the odds are clearly against me, but that doesn't mean I'll be a pushover in the arena either, you gotta play hard-ball for those wins :3

Hey guys, I know I've been neglecting a couple things today regarding this rp and I'm sorry about that; my mind's been in a really bad place today and I've been going through a lot of emotional struggles but I'm in the process of healing at the moment. Once I finish my homework I'll get right back into what I need to do, sorry for the inconvenience o/

@Stickdom Accepted! Like deadpool, you can start off from entering valhalla in your intro post or moments before like the rest – though make sure to catch up to the current time in that post

So, it's not as decked out as most of the other posts in here, but I'm a BBcode nub, so it'll have to do xD Hello everyone, it'll be a pleasure to eat meet you all :D

I'm REALLY sorry for the long wait, I've been up to my neck in homework and i haven't been able to get any free time ;-;

ill post as soon as i can i promise <3

Swimswamswom said:
I'm REALLY sorry for the long wait, I've been up to my neck in homework and i haven't been able to get any free time ;-;
It's all good, Swimmy, life is hard, take your time, we'll still be here waiting for ya :D

Swimswamswom said:
I'm pretty impatient, but if life throws Lemons, make lemonade.

I think we lost some of the originally accepted characters in the wait. To be honest.

Actually, considering the similarities in some of their powers and motivations, I think that an AkanXErina duo would be interesting to see play out xD What do you think, @The Creator Prime ? :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back