• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum L I M I T L E S S – OOC

How should battles be judged?

• Simple dice system

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GM decides winner based on roleplay

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • ––this poll is null and void––

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well, dang. No worries, so long as I get a full refund for the money I paid you to run this.

Oh look, there it is already. Cool beans. You're off the hook, chief.

Swimswamswom said:
I'm just going to tag everyone for this, whether accepted, on hold, having shown interest or whatever
@Excalibur @SachiGrl @Grin @deadpool42 @Stickdom @simj22 @Nenma Takashi @amybri18 @Unknown1

As I'm sure the five of you in this roleplay have noticed, I've been having terribly poor posting rates. Of course, I stated that I'd only be able to post on weekends, but even that has become a challenge to me. There are many reasons for this – some of which I will not state – but, in all honesty, this roleplay has become harmful to me as it is right now.

I've been thinking about this and struggling with it for a few weeks now. I did not start this roleplay at the right time. At the time, school was going fine, swimming only just started, I just came back from an rping hiatus, and everything was going pretty smoothly. The more the rp progressed, the more I began to stress out – figuring out how to make an rp work, keeping my grades up, trying to meet my swimming goals, battling depression, and writing with a deadline.

At this point, now that my stress has fermented, I'm just not having fun with this rp anymore. I struggle to get my ass on the thread and type a letter. Even when I do have time, I just don't want to write anymore. I cannot stress enough how terribly sorry I am to everyone that has been relying on me. For a while, I've been trying to fight through it and keep the rp alive despite my own disconnection from it. I really didn't want to let everyone down and force you all to stop the rp because of my own problems, but as somebody today told me, if the GM isn't invested, nobody will have a good time. I would like to deeply apologize for forcing you all to deal with me, my flaws in GMing, my slow posting, and everything else that may have caused you to have a bad experience.

I feel like I'm forgetting a lot of stuff, and I probably am, but I can't think of what I'm forgetting so I'll just finish up here. Basically, I'm suspending this roleplay for now until further notice. I really should have been smart and waited until the summer, which is when I am actually able to get stuff done. I'm unsure of whether to reboot this rp in a non-colosseum setting with similar concepts or put this one on hold until the summer – if anyone has an opinion on this at all/would like to be tagged if it is rebooted, feel free to PM me, ask me here, whatever. Don't feel at all like you have to, though – I couldn't ask you guys to put up with me any more than you already have, so if you want to leave, know that that is completely fine.

And just one last time to get the point across, I am very, very sorry.
Hey, I understand. I once tried to GM an RP which involved a lot of BTS mechanics, and it began to feel more like a chore than a way to have fun. I totally understand how you feel.

Still, please do tag me if you make a reboot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back