• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum L I M I T L E S S – OOC

How should battles be judged?

• Simple dice system

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GM decides winner based on roleplay

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • ––this poll is null and void––

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ok hi im on my phone now on the bus to swim so i can occasionally peek in if u guys need anything o/

Hey all, sorry for suddenly dropping off the face of the earth. Aside from the fact I'm now attending college, I got busy with a bunch of other things and I had to sacrifice one or the other. Hope you all are enjoying yourselves.

Lockett said:
Hey all, sorry for suddenly dropping off the face of the earth. Aside from the fact I'm now attending college, I got busy with a bunch of other things and I had to sacrifice one or the other. Hope you all are enjoying yourselves.
ayy don't worry about it and good luck in college! :D

K, now that I'm getting notifications for this thread again, "hi".

Heya Swom, I wouldn't worry so much about the Top Ten, all we need to know is there's 10 of them, just pick a few that look particularly/surprisingly eye-catching, like the giant strong dude or the innocent-seeming little girl (wait, that's my character xD ) and write a tiny blurb about them. To be honest, I'd assume most of our characters really just wanna know what the hell is going on and really don't give a flying flip about who these people are at the moment. At least from my perspective, it would be more beneficial to get the ball rolling and start up the "#1 vs. Random Shmuck" fight and as our characters start to realize what this place is, we'll examine the other Top Ten more closely to see what we're up against. You don't need to have a character showcase in the first opening post, make it a mystery, make us, the players, have to be interested in them, to go seek them out and take an interest in them. You could even reveal their NPC sheet as we discover them, so we have to go to them instead of having the information automatically handed out. It gives a sense of direction and motivation for us to have characters interacting in-depth.

Just my two cents, I have an idea jar that I keep around all my RPs, I think I'll set it up here too *plops two pennies into his Brain Trust Fund*

Stickdom said:
K, now that I'm getting notifications for this thread again, "hi".
Heya Swom, I wouldn't worry so much about the Top Ten, all we need to know is there's 10 of them, just pick a few that look particularly/surprisingly eye-catching, like the giant strong dude or the innocent-seeming little girl (wait, that's my character xD ) and write a tiny blurb about them. To be honest, I'd assume most of our characters really just wanna know what the hell is going on and really don't give a flying flip about who these people are at the moment. At least from my perspective, it would be more beneficial to get the ball rolling and start up the "#1 vs. Random Shmuck" fight and as our characters start to realize what this place is, we'll examine the other Top Ten more closely to see what we're up against. You don't need to have a character showcase in the first opening post, make it a mystery, make us, the players, have to be interested in them, to go seek them out and take an interest in them. You could even reveal their NPC sheet as we discover them, so we have to go to them instead of having the information automatically handed out. It gives a sense of direction and motivation for us to have characters interacting in-depth.

Just my two cents, I have an idea jar that I keep around all my RPs, I think I'll set it up here too *plops two pennies into his Brain Trust Fund*
yea to be perfectly honest I've been procrastinating a bit and midterms and such so thats the main reason why the post has taken so long :S

i already created all the top ten so ill just get a post out as quick as i can – i only had one midterm today so i have about 3 1/2 hours till swimming

ok I'm back from swimming and the spaghetti party, was good, now ill focus on some writinggg

SO IM RLY PISSED RN AND MY DAD IS MAKING ME GO TO BED 2 HOURS EARLIER THAN I EXPECTED CUZ I HAVE AN IMPORTANT MEET TOMORROW

i set everything up so i would be able to just post tonight but turns out that can't happen now :I tomorrow, without a doubt, it will happen

Swimswamswom said:
SO IM RLY PISSED RN AND MY DAD IS MAKING ME GO TO BED 2 HOURS EARLIER THAN I EXPECTED CUZ I HAVE AN IMPORTANT MEET TOMORROW
i set everything up so i would be able to just post tonight but turns out that can't happen now :I tomorrow, without a doubt, it will happen
Being a kid stinks sometimes.

Yay to adulthood and being your own boss<3

@simj22

Swim is probably going to ask you to provide a picture of your planet.

(just giving a heads up)

He's putting all our planets up in the Location's tab.

im gonna go ahead and put the Top Ten introductions and the first battle in different posts so its easier to identify – though it is pretty important, I understand that the Top Ten post is really long, so it isn't completely necessary to read it

oh, 2 more things:

First, the number one guy threw some glances across the room. That was at all you guys. OOOOooooh, spooooky – feel free to react however

Second, would you guys like me to put up the character art for each of the Top Ten for now so its easier to understand their appearances?

Swimswamswom said:
oh, 2 more things:
First, the number one guy threw some glances across the room. That was at all you guys. OOOOooooh, spooooky – feel free to react however

Second, would you guys like me to put up the character art for each of the Top Ten for now so its easier to understand their appearances?
Sure, on the second part.

Now, I have to add more to Gaunt and Sue's callab *cries*

We took too long to post *waaaaah*

@Grin

Last edited by a moderator:
Swimswamswom said:
oh, 2 more things:

Yeah, Art is helpful, I'm a visuals kinda guy, so it'd be nice to see them as we talk about them, make it easier to get a feel for the seen.

ALRIGHTY SO:

#10 – Üruk
vhcegCD.jpg
#9 – Hakkam
r0f6jOP.png
#8 – Hanna Xiomara
gdK7rdr.jpg
#7 – Rael Desiderius
hgJf01n.jpg
#6 – Rosea Malefica
nSOjMLE.jpg
#5 – Shyael Prehelika