• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum L I M I T L E S S – OOC

How should battles be judged?

• Simple dice system

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GM decides winner based on roleplay

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • ––this poll is null and void––

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
time to start up a post today since its the weekend c:

This of course has been in effect for a while but just to make it official amybri18 Lockett Genocide GraySin and Yehovah are officially kicked out of the rp and The Creator Prime is unable to continue so he is too

@Grin u still alive m8

Also id like to repeat my question: do you guys want to get right into the first matchup after that or have some brief time to explore and mingle until then

Last edited by a moderator:
Swimswamswom said:
time to start up a post today since its the weekend c:
This of course has been in effect for a while but just to make it official amybri18 Lockett Genocide GraySin and Yehovah are officially kicked out of the rp and The Creator Prime is unable to continue so he is too

@Grin u still alive m8

Also id like to repeat my question: do you guys want to get right into the first matchup after that or have some brief time to explore and mingle until then
I understand your eagerness to get the story moving, but don't you think it's the slightest bit hasty to simply kick out the majority of the players before at least giving them a warning? I'd at least suggest tagging them first to confirm that it's not simply because they missed the notifications. Not that I want to defy you runing your own RP, but I could also see this dying out very quickly with as few players as would be left.

@amybri18 @Lockett @Genocide @GraySin @Yehovah

(buying you guys a little bit of time if you're still interested in this RP, but Swimmy wants to get a move on, and so should you guys if you're still on board)

@Swimswamswom To answer your question, if the #1 Fighter from last round is going to fight a random audience member, might it not be safer to assume that our characters would not be eager to die immediately and simply have it going on in the background while we mingle? I mean, until it gets to the rookie rounds and our characters start at the bottom to work our ways up, we're kind of just standing around waiting for something directly relating to is to happen. I'll admit, in-character, Erina still has no idea what is going on or why she's here, the Emperor's announcement wasn't exactly specific as to what this is all about, we just kinda showed up like "okay, I guess I'm doing this now." xD

@Stickdom I see your point and I've thought about it but I don't really want to be so lenient if they're just going to disappear – I'll give them one more chance I suppose

Also the confusion is on purpose :P there should be some mental turmoil in regards to what the hell is going on – you can choose to play up on that or get swept away with the feelings of the crowd c:

I planned to just have an extra fight #1-man anyway, but it'll be so quick that there isn't really any point to mingle while it's going on :P my question was more do you want to mingle and then get into the rookie rounds or start fighting right after the ceremony is over

BY THE WAY I'm trying to collect some concept art for the top 10 so if anybody has some good suggestions pm them to me o/

Swimswamswom said:
@Grin u still alive m8
Yeah, I'm here. @SachiGrl and I are currently editing down a collab piece we've been working on. Progress is slow because I've also been commissioned for album cover art, and it's a paying gig so it gets priority. With any luck it'll get wrapped up today.

Grin said:
Yeah, I'm here. @SachiGrl and I are currently editing down a collab piece we've been working on. Progress is slow because I've also been commissioned for album cover art, and it's a paying gig so it gets priority. With any luck it'll get wrapped up today.
dang nice c:

guys we need to think of a way to incorporate Cavil's noodler in the rp

LeiAjyY.jpg

Swimswamswom said:
Hey! Sorry I haven't been posting, I was just waiting for your post before I did my next post, since you said you would post again. Sorry, I can post now if you'd prefer.

amybri18 said:
Hey! Sorry I haven't been posting, I was just waiting for your post before I did my next post, since you said you would post again. Sorry, I can post now if you'd prefer.
ahhhhhh ok, i understand – I didn't realize u were waiting for me since you still haven't sat down IC D: in that case ill try and finish up this post as quick as I can. And you guys can post at any time, remember c:

*feels like a huge dick now*

when u try to type ahhh and it autocorrects to shhh and the post gains a much different tone

Swimswamswom said:
ahhhhhh ok, i understand – I didn't realize u were waiting for me since you still haven't sat down IC D: in that case ill try and finish up this post as quick as I can. And you guys can post at any time, remember c:
*feels like a huge dick now*
I have sat down...

Would you guys rather me go into each Top Ten character or just skip a few and move on because this post is becoming way way way too long and its taking so much time ;-; (they'll probably all reoccur at moments in the story and ill get character sheets up for them so the introductions aren't entirely needed in the grand scheme of things)

Swimswamswom said:
Would you guys rather me go into each Top Ten character or just skip a few and move on because this post is becoming way way way too long and its taking so much time ;-; (they'll probably all reoccur at moments in the story and ill get character sheets up for them so the introductions aren't entirely needed in the grand scheme of things)
Can't you just, like, name them?

amybri18 said:
Can't you just, like, name them?
I suppose that would cut it down but the bulk of the post is still in the descriptions of their appearances – I could try and cut down on that? It'd take away from the quality of the post though

Swimswamswom said:
I suppose that would cut it down but the bulk of the post is still in the descriptions of their appearances – I could try and cut down on that? It'd take away from the quality of the post though
You could just do a brief description rather than an in-depth one, like just mentioning the eye color, hair color/style, skin color and any other important bits.

amybri18 said:
You could just do a brief description rather than an in-depth one, like just mentioning the eye color, hair color/style, skin color and any other important bits.
ok ill try to :<

Yea at the rate I was going the post would be over 30 paragraphs so I'll delete a lot lmfao

Swimswamswom said:
Maybe you can create character sheets later for them for us to reference what they look like and such. That's what I do sometimes. >.>

That way you don't have to write much. A picture says a thousands words too.

SachiGrl said:
Maybe you can create character sheets later for them for us to reference what they look like and such. That's what I do sometimes. >.>
That way you don't have to write much. A picture says a thousands words too.
yea i was gonna do both :P i just like writing so i got carried away lol

[secretly also complained about writing the same post on discord]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back