• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐”Ž๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐”ฐ ๐”ฃ๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ช ๐”ž ๐”ญ๐”ข๐”ญ๐”ญ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ช๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ฑ ๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”ซ .๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ€™โœซ

sun.fire

ใ˜ใ‚ŒใฃใŸใ„้‘‘่ณž
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• follow the emerald sprite ๊•ฅ

โ™กdesign by dreamglow, coded by uxieโ™ก

โ…  - info
hiya~ you can call me sunny~ looking for similar souls who'd like to do a casual rp. Its been a while since i've attempted to reach out for 1x1 but regardless i'm eager to get back into the swing of things /แ  ฬฅ ฬฎ ฬฅ แŸ\เธ… coming from another rp site and still getting familar with this site's form of coding so be gentle~

* role play partners need to be at least over 19

a mess in distress.

I'm looking for someone who will write quality over quanity but also I'm not into the one lines at all. I'd say a good 2-3 paragraphs would be a good range. i'm also open to play all genders and sexualities. for fandoms I am looking for oc x canon or oc x oc -- i'm not at all interested into canon x canon, it's just not my vibe tbh. open to playing all genders and sexualities, prefer to doubling but with the right person i'm open to singles. ghost friendly and if i disappear for a day or two don't worry i'll be back lol. can send a writing sample via pm if requested~

don't forget

โ…  - info
โ…ก - fandoms
โ…ข - kpop
โ…ฃ - random updates

โ…ก - fandoms

in case you missed it on the first tab I am only open to doing canon x oc and oc x oc. also some of the ideas I only wanna do with ocs in an au setting or just have the general vibes of the universe of said fandom. Those will be marked with โœง/แ -๊žˆ-แŸ\ to signify I only want to do it in an AU setting. Also comfortable with playing most canon characters for these fandoms so let me know who you'd like me to play~! I will have my desired love interest listed with the fandom. Some of the series I am unfinished and would appreciate no spoilers. I'd prefer to do doubles for fandom ideas.

all fandom ideas are open to AU settings with our own characters~! love interests listed in order to most interested to least.

attack on titian (unfinished) - levi ackerman
bleach (unfinished) - undecided love interest
cowboy bebop - undecided love interest
dance with devils - shiki
diabolik lovers - asuza, ruki
howl's moving castle - undecided love interest
inuyasha - sesshomaru, bankotsu, koga
nana - aged up shin
paradise kiss - โœง/แ -๊žˆ-แŸ\
sailor moon - โœง/แ -๊žˆ-แŸ\
samurai champloo
spirited away - undecided love interest
trigun - undecided love interest
vampire knight - โœง/แ -๊žˆ-แŸ\

chilling adventures of sabrina - undecided love interest
legacy - โœง/แ -๊žˆ-แŸ\
nancy drew - undecided love interest
riverdale - undecided love interest
the magicians - undecided love interest
the order - โœง/แ -๊žˆ-แŸ\

#alive - โœง/แ -๊žˆ-แŸ\
alice in borderlands - chishiya, niragi
all of us are dead - gwinam
the revenge of us - undecided love interest
train to busan - โœง/แ -๊žˆ-แŸ\
train to busan pensula - โœง/แ -๊žˆ-แŸ\

ghost in the shell - โœง/แ -๊žˆ-แŸ\
i am dragon - โœง/แ -๊žˆ-แŸ\
push - โœง/แ -๊žˆ-แŸ\
shadow and bone (book) - โœง/แ -๊žˆ-แŸ\
six of crows (unfinished) (book) - undecided love interest
twilight - carlisle
uncharted [movie] - โœง/แ -๊žˆ-แŸ\

v i b e s

fae x human
host/hosttess x troublesome person
idol - nonidol
newly awakened god x clueless mortal
ninja x runaway geisha / redlight worker
ronin x runaway geisha / redlight worker
vampire x human
vampire x hunter

slice of life
zombie outbreak

โ…ข - kpop

For these ideas, I must first put I am against shipping members together and am not interested in doing such. however, I am open to doing [member x oc] or [oc x oc]. I'm open to any gender/sexuality pairings such as mโ™กxf, mโ™กm, fโ™กf, nbโ™กnb, etc. The blurb I have listed is a vague interpretation of the mv's plot. I'm open to your view of it or anything you'd like to add/change or just do the general vibe of the mv would be fine too. Before messaging me at least have watched the MV so we can be on the same page. Most of these I have in mind to double but some of them I can be convinced otherwise depending on the person...

prefer to write the members of said group as characters instead of their irl selves. confused? feel free to pm me for clarity~!

bts - i need you / run
vibes - found family, k-drama, tragic, slice of life

To be young and abandoned by the world. A small group finds comfort in the company of each other. Although each one has their own personal demons they are running from. Does their bond save them or only drag others into the depths of despair with them?

exo - monster // lucky one
vibes - super powers, found family, kdrama

Once they were normal or maybe they always had something special about them. A gift or unawakened gene pumping through their veins. Whether naturally or through experimentation it is awoken like a great dragon uncoiling from a century slumber. Though you'd think life would be easier they are forced into a constant game of cat and mouse with the government who wants to use them as weapons and the scientists who want their test subjects back.

g-idle - oh my god
vibes - witchy hoes, fall from grace, dark, sapphic

once before the earth was made whole a demon and an angel fell in love

monsta x - all in
vibes - au world, dystopian, fantasy, warring clans, magic
it was a cataclysmic time, the scent of gunpowder and haunted screams through the night. The fear you'd wake up and a loved one would just be gone, ghosted away faster than the last petal of spring. In this world, there are groups of rebels who gather and dance under the moonlight with mysterious blue flowers. working against the regime, a mysterious azure power working in their favor.

monsta x - dramama // the connect
vibes - time travel, time loop, k-drama, futuristic
dramama - ever since the day they died nothing had felt the same since. time travel in this futuristic world was abundant but quickly outlawed. with the obtainment of the watches needed for time travel under illegal means -- a small group attempts to travel back in time to save their deceased friend but at what cost?

connect - it's hard to tell when [they] were chosen to be an agent of time. making sure no one abrupted the normal flow of sand through the hourglass. everyone in their life brain wiped to believe [they] never existed. however, the process wasn't perfect. scattered flashings of memories of a person missing from their life, old nostalgic feelings coupled with a sense of loneliness and abandonment. it was then one of them grew adept at the study of time, while others from the group regained memories of them. eventually, they all banded together to try and save [them]. Although anytime they grew close to their goal they were vanquished, mind-wiped again, and sent back to normal life. But the threads of fate were stronger than the sand of time.

red velvet - peekaboo // bad boy
vibes - witchy hoes, dark, potential sapphic, murder, mystery
when things go wrong they are always around. men going missing in a tiny town and other spooky happenings follow in their path. yet no one has been able to identify the cause. they are rumored to be sirens who tempt fate and manipulate man.

triple h - 365 so fresh
vibes - vagabond, slice of life, k-drama, grunge, early 2000s, found family
despite life coming against them they struggle to live even if it meant breaking laws and dancing on the edge of life.

txt - antiromanic /Lo$er Lover

losers and lovers trying to survive in the filth of the modern world. Youth entangled and lost in a concrete jungle. Though barely hanging onto their sanity they pull through thanks to the bond they've created with each other.

other groups & mvs i'd be up to doing! If the group is just listed there either i'm unfamiliar with the exact storyline or i'm just down for the vibes of their mv/a certain mv. If you are interested in any of these let me know~! they apply to the same stipulations as the ideas above.

ateez
dreamcather
enhyphen - bite me
kai - mmh
loona
monsta x - gambler
nct - favorite
stray kids
taeyeon - INVU
taeyeon - starlight
twice
txt - sugar rush
vixx - fantasy

โ…ฃ - random updates

currently super motivated to write and looking for partners. please pm me vs posting on the thread as i'm more likely to see it~

Last edited:
zkyl.gif
5kh9.png

7qgn.gif
a small frog offers you a potion.
it smells of the first kiss of love and spring blossoms
Do you accept?

still looking for writing partners

daiwlrd-3413e882-9510-4e24-866f-e722e7ee56db.gif
dbmco3f-5927cde9-4f04-4b0b-876b-73ae3b9a20cc.gif
daiwulj-98c8e7da-a0af-4742-a0e6-bb6d7b4a5fb0.gif

7qgn.gif
you come across a bunny with a mischievous glimmer in his eyes. he offers you a choice
of two potions in a voice that pierces your mind. one is the color of purest glacier water,
undisturbed by filthy human influence. upon holding the chilled vessel your instantly entranced
by siren's song. the taste of salt filling your mouth. The other is the color of liquid gold, a fairy's sparkle
circling the bottle. even gazing upon it your blood is filled with ichor and lust. the whispers
of gods long forgotten singing through your veins.

which do you accept?

current cravings:

[black clover, jujutsu kaisen, my hero academia, one piece [live action only],
all of us are dead, alice in borderland, anything under kpop

pm me if interested]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back