• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mozzarellow

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
imageedit-1-3145127252.png

(( This is copied/pasted from another website to save me having to retype the entire thing ))

I'll keep this as short and sweet as I can. I'm currently in a big Kingdom Hearts mood and am really interested in trying out a roleplay with someone. I've never done a Kingdom Hearts roleplay before and my knowledge of the series is constrained mainly to the first game and a little of the second, but hey, I'm fine with using the official KH Wiki to fill in gaps in my knowledge. That being said, the first Kingdom Hearts game was definitely a part of my childhood and the series will always have a very special place in my heart. I am a lifelong Disney fan and a fan of certain Final Fantasy games as well.

---

The important information that you need to know about me is that I'm 30+ years old, male, and currently a part-time online college student. I also live with my elderly parents and have to run errands for them frequently.

I'm looking for partners who're fine with the following:

- Being 25 years old or older. I don't feel comfortable roleplaying with anyone younger.

- Being able to do roleplay replies more frequently than just once a week. I don't expect daily replies or multiple replies a day, but I'm honestly getting tired of roleplays where replies come once a week, or once a month, or even less frequently. Every other day or every two days would be ideal.

- M// romance for my main OC. I'm fine with basically any pairing for your character(s). M/F, F//, trans/nonbinary, whatever you'd like. All I ask is that you're fine playing a male character to be paired with my main male OC.

- OC x OC and OC x Canon for the main romances. Either is fine with me.

- Any romantically involved characters being 22 years old or older. Preferably older.

- Romance is a must for me, but it's not all I'm looking for. I'm looking for a roleplay with action, drama, humor, magic and wonder, and lots of KH cheesiness and corniness.

- Collaborating with me to come up with our plot, setting, villains, ideas, etc. I don't expect you to do all of the work, so please don't expect me to do so either.

- OOC chatting. I LOVE OOC chatting, discussing plots, coming up with ideas, sharing songs/videos/funny pics, etc. This is a MUST for me. If there are lulls in the actual roleplay, PLEASE be willing and able to chat back-and-forth OOC in the downtime.

- I am NOT ditch-friendly (if we're defining 'ditching' as leaving all of a sudden, without any warning or explanation, after initially agreeing to something or showing interest). If you're the type who likes to ditch out of nowhere, please don't even bother posting or messaging me about a possible roleplay. If we're going to proceed forward and start something, PLEASE. DO. NOT. GHOST. ME. This has happened to me more times than I can count and frankly, I'm sick and tired of it. If you lose interest, or hit a wall of writer's block, or want to stop, or want to change things, or something comes up IRL, that's perfectly fine - please tell me.

- Because I've had several recent incidents of potential roleplays falling through because of incompatible roleplay styles, I'm going to have to ask to exchange roleplay samples before anything is agreed upon. I'm tired of getting my hopes up and being let down over and over again.

---

Please post here or send me a private message if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back