• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Kimetsu No Yaiba; Who...and what we fight for

Hello! I'd be interested in doing a Kimetsu no Yaiba rp if you're still looking for new members. Sadly, I'm unable to access Discord at the moment, but whatever you need to discuss with me, I'll be happy to do so in DM's.

Hello! I'd be interested in doing a Kimetsu no Yaiba rp if you're still looking for new members. Sadly, I'm unable to access Discord at the moment, but whatever you need to discuss with me, I'll be happy to do so in DM's.
You're more than welcome to join! Currently we're trying to keep slayers down to the first 4-5 ranks, but they'll progess with the story. I'm currently on a shift, but feel free to send me a note if you've any questions!

You're more than welcome to join! Currently we're trying to keep slayers down to the first 4-5 ranks, but they'll progess with the story. I'm currently on a shift, but feel free to send me a note if you've any questions!
Thank you! Is there a CS page I could post my oc at?

Ya'll still livin'? Saw this way back when first posted and was unsure, but if you've stuck out this long...

We are actually, yes!
Well damn thats worthy of praise to hold on, normally folks die off rather quick these days.

I'l hop on, see how folks handlin in the discord if yer keen.

Well damn thats worthy of praise to hold on, normally folks die off rather quick these days.

I'l hop on, see how folks handlin in the discord if yer keen.
You're more than welcome to join, yes! I'm still at work, but I'll greet you properly when I'm off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back