• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Kimetsu No Yaiba; Who...and what we fight for

ManofManyRoles

Fantasy and Sci-fi Enthusiast
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
"Demon slayers these days are weak."
It is a disputable fact among the Hashira of the Demon Slayer Corp that the current crop of demon slayers grows weaker and weaker, and fewer people who are truly capable of surviving and rising through the ranks of the demon slayers join them with every final selection. In an effort to strengthen the Corps against Muzan Kibutsuji and his ever-growing horde of demons, Ubuyashiki has decided that lower-ranking slayers and those who show room for improvement even if they are not of the lower ranks, shall be partnered with higher-ranked Slayers to help them grow. Only recently, Flame Hashira Rengoku has passed after the Mugen Train incident...it is now a time for action, and to strengthen the corps, as storm clouds grow on the horizon.

Thanks for checking this out, possible spoilers throughout! You've been warned!

Very recently I finished up what was available in regards to the anime, and finished the entire Manga for this series, and thus I couldn't sit on the idea! A few things of note, a few rules!
1. This story will take place after the Mugen Train arc. Things from the Manga may be incorporated down the line, but for now, we're sticking up to that point in the anime and movie!
2. Non-canon breaths will be permitted, so long as you can show the 'lineage' of it. For example, Inosuke created Beast breathing, which is a derivative of Wind Breathing...and he designed it solely by himself in the mountains, showing such creations are possible.
3. There will be a character cap per person. I know many enjoy writing multiple characters for some stories, but I'll cap us at two characters per person.
4. No Breath of the Sun users.
5. Please try to post once every 3-4 days at the very least. This should be more than enough time factoring in work, school, and life obligations.
6. I will make a Discord for OOC once we have a group for this.
7. Ages range is 15 at a minimum. Also, keep in mind though, Demon Slayer is a short-lived profession for many...for obvious reasons.
8. No Hashira out the gates at least. However, Kinoe are acceptable in select amounts. To become a Hashira, the methods are difficult but simple. 50 demons successfully slain, or the death of one of the 12 Kizuki as a Kinoe.

Pinging Archdemon Archdemon , Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon and BigManHimself BigManHimself because I said I would.​

If you're still taking new members, I'm also interested!
(Edit: Like the bumbling fool I am, I accidentally posted my WIP page here. Sorry if you saw that notif for nothing!
I'm highly embarrassed)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back