• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom + Ki ll in g st al ki ng roleplay +

cutthroatbunn

☣️ S a l i n e S o l u t i o n ☣️
Hello all!

I would like to do a killing stalking roleplay! I am very fond of sinister topics so I feel this would be perfect for me! As of now, I am on chapter 27 about to be on 28. I feel as though I could muse Yoonbum the best but depends on how things go throughout me reading the comic that may change. I have no preference for who you want to muse. Whether it be Sangwoo, Seungbae, or someone else.

Because of the things mentioned in the comic I would hope you don't have many triggers because I sure as hell don't. As always be able to write at least a paragraph or two and have decent grammar and punctuation.

As for the plot, we could either come up with something that doesn't follow the storyline, or we can follow the storyline exactly how it goes. I have no preference on this either as long as we keep the overall theme of the comic.

That's all I really have to say so if you would like to roleplay send me a PM.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back