• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Good post, Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 . Though, I'm not onna time limit or anything, right? I'm both still waiting on Which to respond and also busy due to my vacation. So I'm not sure if there's been any negative effects to my absence IC.

Good post, Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 . Though, I'm not onna time limit or anything, right? I'm both still waiting on Which to respond and also busy due to my vacation. So I'm not sure if there's been any negative effects to my absence IC.
The things you addressed IC, as well as your given tasks, will be taken into consideration. But there is no time limit, as far as posting schedules are concerned.

My recent post is merely an update on what's done and what isn't, so we all have something to work towards until the end of the IC season or when we move on to the next section of the story.

Most of the lore is there in the Lore page. So far, it's good. I dun see anything detrimental or out of place.
I also love how Han just choose to follow the ladies instead of asking for directions from the locals. Mlem.
Oh no, he followed Cang and Tang, I should've probably specified that

Anyway I think I'll post for Chienying after someone else since he doesn't have much in mind right now apart from judging men, planning breakfast, and asking if he could recruit his brothers

All which didn't progress the case much

Anyway I think I'll post for Chienying after someone else since he doesn't have much in mind right now apart from judging men, planning breakfast, and asking if he could recruit his brothers

All which didn't progress the case much
Interrogation of the prisoner is a good start.

Interrogation of the prisoner is a good start.
Nah, too early. As of this moment, IC'ly Tang, Cang, Han(g), and Kyungri don't have solidified chunk of evidence. Under the assumption that this is a trained, merciless ne'er-do-ell then breaking him through forced interrogation would be ultimately fruitless, what I suggest would probably go to the scene of the crime, gather up some evidence (if possible) then return to see what we can gleam from the prisoner. Also, "enhanced interrogation" techniques might not even produce actionable intel as many people will just spout out whatever they can think of.

Reading :p
Reading won't bring the Daemon Lord back to life. But I'm glad the meh-story made you come back to it. Lol.

Nah, too early. As of this moment, IC'ly Tang, Cang, Han(g), and Kyungri don't have solidified chunk of evidence. Under the assumption that this is a trained, merciless ne'er-do-ell then breaking him through forced interrogation would be ultimately fruitless, what I suggest would probably go to the scene of the crime, gather up some evidence (if possible) then return to see what we can gleam from the prisoner. Also, "enhanced interrogation" techniques might not even produce actionable intel as many people will just spout out whatever they can think of.
Ok, Mr. CIA. I believe you.
Anyways, whereever you see fit to look into the evidence locker, lemme know and I'll DM y'all what is on hand to gloss over. Discussion in IC will follow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back