• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Glad ya enjoyed.

Good quechon. If it is used to harm or kill, it is considered a weapon. Personal equipment slot 1 and 2 on the sheet pertains to things like a good luck charm or any off-hand items.
Wouldn't want one individual to hoard a backpack full of AR-15s and AKs.
does this mean I can wield a shield but cant bash with it

Good mornin goveners, are you ready to create the best government to ever govern by ruthlessly oppressing the people with the military! Which is made up by the people! Mostly Canon fotter

Good mornin goveners, are you ready to create the best government to ever govern by ruthlessly oppressing the people with the military! Which is made up by the people! Mostly Canon fotter
I would love for Dao to say mean things to me and lock me up.
Yes please. <3
xbxbrgdvcv

how long would it take to sail from oriban all the way to where dao's influence is on the crimson river

You literally asked me this question yesterday.
no I asked how long it would take to travel from oriban to the continent up north , I want to know how long it would take to sail around to the continent and to the crimson river

Politics or war, we all need our precious cooks.
Can’t fight wars or navigate politics effectively in an empty and dull stomach

Almost done with So Long btw! Just need to add the backstory and clean up a bit! Also since she’s just a cook for now and not like overseeing the cooks or anything (I think) she won’t need administrative talents right?

Can’t fight wars or navigate politics effectively in an empty and dull stomach

Almost done with So Long btw! Just need to add the backstory and clean up a bit! Also since she’s just a cook for now and not like overseeing the cooks or anything (I think) she won’t need administrative talents right?
u could do like a thing where she knows how to coordinate food and include the most necessary nutrients required in a meal , just a suggestion tho , do what u think is bestest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back