• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Kazragun - OOC

I did, no worries - while the goblin statline I'm using for them means that they don't do all that much damage, their attack bonus is actually quite decent.

Just a short note: Although it might not appear that way, the fight you're in right now developed in a rather unexpected way - which is awesome to see from my point of view, but I'll need to consider one or two things before I get the next post up; thus, I'll take a bit more time and post tomorrow instead of right now. Gotta make sure everything works out smoothly, especially since we've got our cleric right on the way to join the ranks. Great first post, by the way!

Just to confirm: Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe you have two goblns right in front of you that would get an attack of opportunity when you reload. Your armor will likely block most of their damage, still wanted to make sure you're willing to take that chance.

Just a short note: Although it might not appear that way, the fight you're in right now developed in a rather unexpected way - which is awesome to see from my point of view, but I'll need to consider one or two things before I get the next post up; thus, I'll take a bit more time and post tomorrow instead of right now. Gotta make sure everything works out smoothly, especially since we've got our cleric right on the way to join the ranks. Great first post, by the way!

Just to confirm: Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe you have two goblns right in front of you that would get an attack of opportunity when you reload. Your armor will likely block most of their damage, still wanted to make sure you're willing to take that chance.

can I take a 5 foot step backwards and then reload?

I'm just surprised that we have taken so little damage ourselves in this fight. I guess my summoning of Grognif was a good thing.

can I take a 5 foot step backwards and then reload?
That'll work - with only two of them, you'll certainly be able to avoid them for now.

I'm just surprised that we have taken so little damage ourselves in this fight. I guess my summoning of Grognif was a good thing.
Only Renna took real damage thus far, and will likely not take too much more, moving forward (except if the dies continue to hate her for some strange reason); with different choices, the cleric might have had to revive the entire group before even getting to introduce herself...the summoning certainly did quite some work in that regard - both damage-wise and as a distraction. And it might even do more than that, you never know...

Alrighty - just sent the invites to everyone except Clock; he actually managed to request membership before I could send him the invitation.

As far as I'm aware, all the threads I've watched thus far are still marked as watched threads. Please recheck if that's the case for you as well, just to be safe. Other than that: I'll get a post up in a bit.

Seeing how things progress at the moment, she'll probably be able to jump into the action at some point during the next battleround - I'd like to have her show up before everyone's already dead, but there are still enough foes left to make that likely either way.

Yay! She spotted Veskassdak's tracks! Wait'll she gets a load of him! };^D

Seeing how things progress at the moment, she'll probably be able to jump into the action at some point during the next battleround - I'd like to have her show up before everyone's already dead, but there are still enough foes left to make that likely either way.
so should I act or keep waiting?

Think you can just act, things will work out fine no matter what you choose to do - well, as long as you don't do something completely unexpected.

Here is a quick game mechanics question. Once I hit fifth level I can enchant my sword with holy energy. One available power is Disruption, but according to the Pathfinder website, that power normally can only be applied to blunt or bludgeoning weapons. Does the same apply for the temporary power of the paladin? I was thinking that with all the undead we are running into, it would be very handy, once I level up enough to get it.

The way I read things right now, you can change the properties each time you summon the aiding spirit - might overlook something there, though. So if you happen to not run into undead any longer (which might be the case shortly, depending on a few choices ahead), you could simply choose other properties.

Since the rules usually state whenever any restrictions don't apply (think feats that can be chosen without the requirements in some cases), I'd say the ability is reserved for bludgeoning weapons only - might have missed something, though.

If you do, you could then dance around and say, "Its Hammer Time!" whenever you swing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back