• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Kazragun - OOC

On top of my hp, I now have DR 2/-. That means I ignore two points of damage! I isss a tough lizzie! Next level feat will boost my claw damage. Now if only I can get my grow big drink (enlarge person potion). Heh, heh, heh.

On top of my hp, I now have DR 2/-. That means I ignore two points of damage! I isss a tough lizzie! Next level feat will boost my claw damage. Now if only I can get my grow big drink (enlarge person potion). Heh, heh, heh.
funny enough, my claws get an upgrade next level too!

I'm picking up the Rogue Talent Deadly Sneak, so my strikes will do better damage by having the 1's count as 2's on my Steak Attack rolls. Mwuhahaha! I also raised my Perception skill, too, so I will hopefully be able to keep a better eye out for traps and monsters. Such is the life of the Rogue.

Everyone, don't forget that at 4th level we get to boost an attribute, too. I upped my Dexterity, making me even sneakier!

Strength here because more damage. Also, when I manage to pick up a composite long bow, it will be set to my rage strength and thus do some really nasty damage against an enemy. Will be getting rid of the flight arrows. It worked for hunting, but not for combat shooting.

Last edited:
I felt like Psychie Psychie 's post offered an awesome opportunity for our cleric to respond - that's why I waited for Danchou Tsubomi Danchou Tsubomi to get a post up. That said, I'd like to move things forward myself, don't want to delay the story line any further.

I felt like Psychie Psychie 's post offered an awesome opportunity for our cleric to respond - that's why I waited for Danchou Tsubomi Danchou Tsubomi to get a post up. That said, I'd like to move things forward myself, don't want to delay the story line any further.
I was trying to give her a good entrance to the group, but so far, I haven't seen her on-line in a while.

I was trying to give her a good entrance to the group, but so far, I haven't seen her on-line in a while.

And you did a damn good job at that - your post pretty much reads: Hey, join the group and have fun with us! That's why I waited, because I couldn't think of a better way to move things on... oh well. Just sent her a pm because I haven't heard much of her for quite some time - I'll get up a post later today; sorry for the wait, everyone.

That's my line. ;;

Sorry for the wait, guys. I didn't intend to be offline for that long, just been occupied with various things and overall have been pretty busy this summer so I haven't had as much time to be too active. Ironically I'll be on more with school coming up as things will begin to calm down, so there will be more posts in the future and they'll come more frequently as well.

Good to have you with us. Hopefully things will settle down a bit for you now.

Hi there - just a short notification: A sudden incident interrupted my plans to get a post up today, and I might not be able to post tomorrow either - pretty much the worst moment for that since everything was set to continue, but sometimes life gets in the way. I'll do my best to post as soon as possible, sorry for that.

No worries. Real Life always comes first. We'll be here.

I am with the others. Take care of what needs to be taken care of. I can wait. This adventure is worth it.

I have a question about the Two Weapon Fighting Feat and the upgrade of Improved Two Weapon Fighting. Normally, the Feat drops the penalty of using two weapons to a -2/-2. The Improved TWF adds a second attack with the off hand at -5. Does the penalty stack from the earlier TWF, making my to-hit rolls at -2/-2/-7/-7, or would it be -2/-2/-5/-5? I can't pick up the Improved Feat until 8th level, so I have some time to figure this out, but I know that Dicer Dicer is a whiz with Pathfinder and was hoping he'd know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back