• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Kazragun - OOC

Just thought I'd mention that we'll switch to the on-site dice roller once it's available for the old hosted projects. That'll probably double the group's average rolls within a few days, so that alone should be great. Also gives you more control in general, which is usually a good thing. I'll still roll a few things on my own, like perception checks and the like to not waste too much time, but that's pretty much it.

Also, things have been rather quiet in the IC thread lately - likely due to my last few posts simply not being quite on point. If noone else feels like posting for now, I'll get a post up later today, making sure that we'll move on to more engaging realms.

I'm good with using the die roller, once it is on line for hosted games.

As for the IC threat, I'm just not sure what to say, so I have been quiet. We can move on anytime.

As for the IC threat, I'm just not sure what to say, so I have been quiet. We can move on anytime.
That's what I assumed - the idea I had when planning this section ahead of time certainly didn't translate too well to pbp. Too little to do, too little interaction. Oh well, can't hit the nail on the head every single time. That said, more engaging moments are straight ahead, I'll move us forward this evening.

Yay! Diiiiiicccceee!!!!!!!!!
Indeed - pretty much the only feature I missed after the site update; apart from tabs, probably. As I understand things, it'll only take a bit more time until we'll get a roller for this project here as well.

First, let me say to Psychie Psychie : Nice Cleavage! Ha ha ha!

Second, Wren still has five of the magic crocodile teeth, including the large one. I am thinking that this is a fine opportunity to use it and let the critter eat all the bad guys it can. Thoughts?

First, let me say to Psychie Psychie : Nice Cleavage! Ha ha ha!

Second, Wren still has five of the magic crocodile teeth, including the large one. I am thinking that this is a fine opportunity to use it and let the critter eat all the bad guys it can. Thoughts?
You are a naughty man, Sherwood.

Using the teeth sounds like a prime idea to me. Go for it.

I apologize for the Pokémon reference, but I just couldn't help myself.

Hello everyone! Sorry if I took a while with my character sheet - I'm relatively new to Pathfinder and I had to double check my stuff just in case I was messing up.

For the things that went right, you can thank Clock. If it weren't for him, my noob brain would have been super lost, lol.

Edit: Also, I was working on drawing my faceclaim.
Drawing scars is a lot harder than I expected. ;;

It's certainly a bit confusing at first - thanks for helping out, Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe . I'll have a look over the sheet, read through the background etc.

Also, I'll get up a post later today (might be tomorrow in your time zone) to introduce you to the situation at the moment, get you started and on your way to join the others.

It's going to take me a little bit before I post Veskassdak's action. My brain at this moment is soooo not focused. I did a quick skim of what's happening, but in order to do something not slap dashed, I'll need to reread it again. Just so you guys don't think I've gone offline. Just cogitating.

Take your time - I'll gladly wait for one of your posts, much better than having some rushed two-liner that noone's happy with in the end.

Missed that one, sorry - thanks for reminding me. After rolling a 16+3 to confirm, that's actually 8 damage extra.
Just rechecked the weapon profile, says that it's a full-round action to reload. Missed that thus far, but it's good to know for this and future encounters.

By the way: I've been damn busy yesterday, thus no post. I'll hopefully be able to update either today or, at the latest, tomorrow.

No worries. I'll still be here, anxiously waiting to post my attacks as we hack our way through the baddies!

We shall forgive you . . . this time. If it happens again, you will face our wrath! <insert loud crack of thunder>

Just kidding. It happens to all of us from time to time.

It's why I check here daily. Can't trust I'll get all the notifications only because I haven't received all the notifications. Meh.

Probably the best way to go about it - I have most of the threads I need bookmarked, and take a look whenever I fell like I haven't heard something for a while.

On a side note: Post is up - ouch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back