• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Kazragun - OOC

Random GM advice: Never open your private workshop and the respective Pathfinder game at once - you might accidentily post details about future encounters in the main thread... oh well, nobody saw that... I'll get a post up in a bit.

Just curious to know, the one trap that Wren was able to recover, can it be used as a grenade?

It's meant to be placed on the ground beforehand, like a mine. You can attempt to throw it, but it's at best less reliable that way.

Dicer Dicer Is there a way to access Google sheets without logging in? Worked thus far for me, but now something changed and it won't let me do that anymore...

Not at the moment - I could create one later today, though.

I think that is the only way that can allow access consistently. I'll look into other ways also.

At the moment, all I'm missing is Veskassdak's initiative bonus - rolls turned out in a way that it won't matter all that much, though.
Random side note - some people here just don't get proper ini rolls at all...

Thanks - I was certain that you'd strike before the hawk gets to make a move, but it's still nice to have the number written down there correctly.

Which one is the crossbowman that Wren is moving up on? Is he the scout?

Yes - the scout is the one behind the undead orc; meanwhile, the falconer is the one who shot at Renna without revealing his position.

I'll have a look at that tomorrow - pretty certain it's not enough for the next level though, so it shouldn't have too much of an impact yet.

450 exp for everyone - not enough to get there yet, but the forth level is somewhat in reach.

Question for Sherwood Sherwood , totally unrelated to the happenings in the future: What does your family crest look like, and what is Wren's husband-to-be family name and crest?

Never put much thought into that. Lets see here; how about we go with this for Wren's family?

db1fcc12eaed474890f19342d3eda20d

Minus the text, of course. Not like I'm a fan of the band at all.

As for Wren's husband-to-be, his family name is Petaccio, and here is his crest:

petaccio-family-crest.jpg

FYI, I just found that one with a quick Google search of family crests, and I like it for hubby dearest.

Hey, I like what I like.

BTW, I'm looking forward to seeing what trouble I can get into with the sudden appearance of either family or fiancé looking for me.

Completely unfamiliar with their music - I know their name, but that's pretty much it...

I really don't know why you'd expect any kind of trouble... just a late birthday gift, y'know, Wren has been rather hard to find...

Sorry if I'm being very repetitive, just want to know what they do

No worries, I'm happy to roll those dice until you're satisfied with the information you got. I'll add the magical scroll to your list as well, think you forgot to mention that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back