• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Kazragun - OOC

Think it's only fair to mention that both stealth and perception check for Wren were abysmal - 2 and 4, respectively.

Even so, I'm more aware and stealthier than our paladin in her armor and her head in the clouds. Just sayin'. lol

True, but I can own my air-headedness with pride, and you are supposed to be the stealthy/observant one of us!

I can't deny that. The dice give, the dice take. Capricious fate.

Even so, I'm more aware and stealthier than our paladin in her armor and her head in the clouds. Just sayin'. lol

True, but I can own my air-headedness with pride, and you are supposed to be the stealthy/observant one of us!

Meanwhile Baird's got the magic front covered lol. I honestly love the little quips between our paladin and rogue and meanwhile Baird and Vesk are in the middle.

True, Veskassdak does still have some difficulty with mammal behavior. He'll master it some day, but for now, it just mystifies him.

Sory for the wait, y'all, was a bit busy the last couple of days.

Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe : If I'm not mistaken, the mage armor won't help out the rogue any longer since Wren has AC bonus +4, and armor boni don't stack.

In case it's not on there already: Can you add CMB and, more importantly, CMD on your sheets? We're reaching the point where combat maneuvers will potentially be of importance more often, so it'd be handy for me to have them available at any given time.

In case it's not on there already: Can you add CMB and, more importantly, CMD on your sheets? We're reaching the point where combat maneuvers will potentially be of importance more often, so it'd be handy for me to have them available at any given time.

My sheet has this on the right side of the stats tab.

I'll have to add it, but that shouldn't be a problem.

*prepares grease spell*

Done.

Wow! Veskassdak is getting tore up! Those orcs are good! We may need to rally together to make sure they are hurt more than we are.

Umm, oh yeah...OUCH!!!

Silanon Silanon just in case the worst happens, should I have a back up character ready? If so, will the back up be first level or group level?

Thanks for the sheet updates - will make things easier for me.

Dicer Dicer I don't think it's necessary to have a back up at the ready - If we happen to lose a party member at some point, I'd have new characters join at group level, just like in the case of our paladin. Veskassdak certainly took more damage than I expected - the orcs are hitting rather god-like at the moment.

You need to start rolling for the orcs with the same dice you have been using for us . . . maybe they will start missing as much as we have been!

I'm actually using the very same dice - maybe it's time to get a few new ones, just to make sure they aren't biased or something...

Too bad I can't Channel Positive Energy yet. It would be a great benefit to be able to heal everyone at once.

With Wren right on the other side of the beast, this is certainly a risky shot to take - the sorcerer takes careful aim, but right before he can pull the trigger, the wolf-like thing moves suddenly sideways. He barely manages to change the direction to not wound the rogue by accident, the bolt hits the muddy ground instead of black fur.

(rolled the next 1... added "dice" to my shopping list...)

Close to you, Io drops her bow. Instead, the elven hands grab the bugle on her belt, soon enough producing a warning sound for others to hear. Drawing her blade, she then hurries forward to support the two in the front row as well as she can.

Dicer Dicer is up with Veskassdak. Rumors are that the rolls can only get better from this point on.

Initiative:
17 Orc Leader
17 Orc 1
15 Wren (-14)
15 Baird
14 Io
--> 9 Veskassdak (-35)
7 Renna (-18)
7 Beast 2 (next to Baird and Wren, wounded)
7 Orcs 2-5

put that die in Dice Jail! IT knows what it did!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back