• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SoftGalaxy

🫖
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
So I absolutely adore the show Kamisama Kiss and crave to do a Roleplay inspired for it! I have an open plot that works for both MxF and FxF. You don’t have to watch the show to do this Roleplay! It’s mostly based off the show!

I’d prefer to Roleplay over on Discord. I’m a literate Roleplayer who can write from 2-6 paragraphs and prefer if my partner was 16-20.

Onto the Plot! (Can bet set in a modern of older time period.)

MuseA is a was recently disowned and kicked out of their family home. They wander throughout their village/town all day getting turned away from anywhere they went. Eventually MuseA wanders a little ways out of their town/village coming across the local abandoned Shrine. Feeling exhausted and distraught MuseA decides to sleep inside the Shrine. They quickly go up the many stairs and enters the shrine finding a good place to fall asleep.

After MuseA falls asleep MuseB returns to the Shrine from a trip to the Yokai realm. They expect to see a normal empty shine they instead find a sleeping MuseA sprawled out on the wood floor. Confused MuseB allows them to continue sleeping.

I figured we could go off this little plot. I’d love for it to start as them not being very close to them having a deep emotional connection with deep mutual respect and romantic affection.

My disc is Worm on a STRING#2603
We can send bios/Faceclaims there!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back