• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

lonecoyote

Always Confused
DD44B050FC4FCD87995727D20865CDF0C0FA026D
Hello there, dear friend!

Welcome to my interest check for the anime Kakuriyo- Bed and Breakfast for Spirits! I have recently finished the anime and reading the manga as well and I have to say I fell in love quickly with the anime. I want to do a rp based off of this concept of having a Bed and Breakfast for Spirits set in the Hidden Realm. I have a plot in mind, but of course want to keep everyone on their toes and won't be revealing too much to everyone about it but a basic plot.

Before making this rp though, I just wanted to gauge people's interest so I won't be wasting my time creating the rp and no one join. What I'll be looking for are those who can post at least a paragraph and unique characters!

My character will be the Hachiyo of one of the unidentified region where an unidentified dragon-being is. That dragon being will be my character who will be revealed when I get enough interest! We'll be taking care of customers like in Spirited Away and will be somewhat light hearted and fun! I look forward to meeting you!

Um question, I’ve heard of the series and understand the concept but do I need to have watched and read the manga for the series to join or can I join seeing as it is inspired by the concept?

Um question, I’ve heard of the series and understand the concept but do I need to have watched and read the manga for the series to join or can I join seeing as it is inspired by the concept?
Nah, you don't have to have seen the series. Things from the anime/manga will be mentioned, but I'll explain them before hand so no one gets left behind or confused. Although I do suggest giving it a try. It's a short series and a quick watch.

Nah, you don't have to have seen the series. Things from the anime/manga will be mentioned, but I'll explain them before hand so no one gets left behind or confused. Although I do suggest giving it a try. It's a short series and a quick watch.
Awesome sauce! I'll be sure to check it out! That said, I'm most definitely in! :)

Question: Will the characters be ocs or canon chacacters?

Also, will this rp have any ties to the actual manga/show when it comes to characters and plot?

Question: Will the characters be ocs or canon chacacters?

Also, will this rp have any ties to the actual manga/show when it comes to characters and plot?
I prefer ocs since this won't be taking place at the main inn as the anime/manga. The plot, will have something to do with the actual manga/show. I'm writing it all down now to remember what plot I'm coming up with. Those characters can be played by myself, but I think only the master of the show's Main Inn as well as the main character Aoi will be used. Mentions of places in the anime/manga will be used, but like I said, I'll explain all of that before it's talked about. I'll probably put it all on a lore page before we get started so you all have it to reference to.

But with that being said, canon characters are welcomed, you'll just have to let me know which one you're wanting to play and why they would be working at a different inn instead of Tenjin-ya or Orio-ya

I prefer ocs since this won't be taking place at the main inn as the anime/manga. The plot, will have something to do with the actual manga/show. I'm writing it all down now to remember what plot I'm coming up with. Those characters can be played by myself, but I think only the master of the show's Main Inn as well as the main character Aoi will be used. Mentions of places in the anime/manga will be used, but like I said, I'll explain all of that before it's talked about. I'll probably put it all on a lore page before we get started so you all have it to reference to.

But with that being said, canon characters are welcomed, you'll just have to let me know which one you're wanting to play and why they would be working at a different inn instead of Tenjin-ya or Orio-ya

Sounds good! Thank you for answering my question so quickly :O so speedy!

hmm, well the main staff should be roughly 4 people counting my own. other characters can be made for other positions. But I do want to keep this a rather small group rp.

i didn’t get any notifications, sorry about that. but i’ll get started working on the thread! thank you all for your interest and patience!

for those of you who haven’t seen Kakuriyo, I’ll explain the concept when i get everything posted! Just so you can be thinking of your character, here’s what we’ll need:
Young Master/Mistress: the next to succeed and is second in charge to my character.
Young Hostess: In charge of the staff as far as room attendants go.
Front Desk Manager: In charge of guest services and making sure guests find things to their quality. This person works closely with the Young Hostess.
Dance Manager: just run the small school when the owner is away
Chef: as stated, everyone needs food
Entertainment: will be between 2-3

I mean, if you guys want to, but apply for whatever positions you'd like! I'm also allowing one human in this rp to keep it interesting. Characters should be based on japanese mythology/demons too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back