• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Justice League meets Avengers (OOC)

Okay. I shall re-do the post once everybody does theirs. You still act the exact same since the last time I saw you... In a good way.

....He still would've heard the holo-desk at this moment from the ear-piece : "Sensing great amounts of energy in the room, a surplus than anything you've ever encountered, Mr. Stark. My scanners can barely perceive the amount" and would've asked some questions . ( Zachy1993 Zachy1993 )

Andrita Andrita

I'm going to have to ask you to edit your post to where Hulk isn't defeated yet. Your OC also should be toned down a LOT by what I'm seeing in terms of OPness.

Whelp. I wasted a perfectly good Jiren gif. What a shame. Anyways, I thought you'd like the fireworks. If anything... I personally believe the way I did it, the public would be more scared than ever before encountering such an individual. Two freaks instead of one .

Okay.... I'll get unto iediting said post... But hey one user liked it. So...

Whelp. I wasted a perfectly good Jiren gif. What a shame. Anyways, I thought you'd like the fireworks. If anything... I personally believe the way I did it, the public would be more scared than ever before encountering such an individual. Two freaks instead of one .

Okay.... I'll get unto iediting said post... But hey one user liked it. So...

Good point....nevermind lmao! Don't edit xD

I understand dude. You are doing it to try to make sure your RP continues to be successful.

I understand dude. You are doing it to try to make sure your RP continues to be successful.

Okay people have spoken up to me that you're having Franklin be too OP. It's kind of affecting their enjoyment of the roleplay itself, I'm gonna have to ask you to maybe edit your post to where you're not dealing out healing and status boosts like to Spiderman and are able to make Franklin magically immune to Canary Cry.

Just tone it down in future posts to where it's not as OP. Also if you could run it by in the OOC and ask if you can heal/buff up or take a character out of commission like the Hulk to make sure everyone's okay with it that'd help too.

You're sort of making Franklin so powerful that nobody else feels like they should bother.

Shouldn't they have also spoken to me too though ? I am slightly mad they did not speak to me. Please talk to me guys if you feel it is too much, whether it be here or PM's .I'm not unwilling to edit posts if they are ' too much ', I'm not some sort of person who refuses to do stuff if asked. Like I said before , I do stuff for a reason. I should have asked for permission yes, because it was a bit much . I amped Spider-Man for a temporary time because he likely wouldn't have stood a chance against Amazo wihout it. Even then, Amazo would've just copied it... Amping Amazo as well... Then it would've backfired anyways, showing Franklin isn't a perfect being or something . I'll edit it out to the point I'll ask if he wants it, then if Spidey says yes,I'll do it. If someone still has a problem with it... Yeah I am unsure what to do then.

I did at least didn't make everyone in the RP immune to the Canary Cry. I only did it to Franklin because he wasn't involved with the fight at hand, at least directly . I decided to have him just spectate for now and assist according to what is needed for both teams to be successful . Though as noted, amping Spidey is only going to make Amazo stronger once he interacts with said robot.

Franklin is going to play more of an supportive role from now on anyways. Plus, I'm going to add a villain whose going to keep the kid busy for the most part so he won't be involved when Thanos and Darkseid arrive. He's the villain who amped The Hulk at the time. It's why I mentioned in that fight that someone was amping Hulk. So after this, Franklin is going to try said villain, taking him out of the group for awhile [ It's not Thanos or Darkseid ] .

And yes I'll ask everytime Franklin does something that may break the RP.... Albeit I'm certain after these current events he won't be directly involved with The Avengers or Justice League for a while. He'll still be a part of the RP, he'll just be out of their hair for a long time.

Last edited:
But why? This is rp for us all to interact..? If you go off on your own, then there's no point in being in a group rp... No need to be upset, we're all people behind a screen still. No one wants you upset, or anyone else. Let's all accommodate, no one wants you to go off alone... Just to tone down the op, and not edit others characters. I'm certain spider-man wouldn't have go fight Amazo alone with the others around, anyways. :) why not show a more humane side to Franklin? We are all flawed, after all. I would just like my obstacles for my character to remain as I like to add in struggles, and realistic consequences to actions such as a broken wrist ot something. No sense in wondering off alone. :(

Andrita Andrita

Zachy1993 Zachy1993 Oh.... Okay.
DANKMEME DANKMEME I was mainly upset because people didn't contact me about my 'rampage'. If they did, I would've gladly toned it down , no questions asked. I don't want people to be uninterested in the OP. Everything I do is to try and entertain ( the Jiren gif was to be funny ) and help it run smoothly. If I can't do either... There isn't a point to be in a RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back