• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Justice League meets Avengers (OOC)

Zachy1993 Zachy1993

Hi Zachy. You may not 100% remember me: I'm Hitomi, we roleplayed in a Sword Art Online RP a long time ago together. Anyways... I would like to participate in this RP if you don't mind . I would like to claim a Earth-616 Future Foundation Member... Albeit a variation of said character who ended up in the MCU via the Dimensions Merging . [ Ahem my mascot... I have more than enough experience RPing him to make it fair and balanced, As I've done this for a few fandom RP's involving said variation here on RPNation . The version I will be using may seem a lot stronger, but he'll have far more weaknesses to counter-balance it ] . I can definitely do either Hulk or Scarlet Witch from MCU as well.

Zachy1993 Zachy1993 Here is Franklin's info:
[class=Notes] //So this is an older code that i tried to fix up to look nicer// //Forward slashes are comments // //and do no show up in the final design,// //these are to help you find everything easily// //and explain some code as well // //These comments must be with in a class or script tags// // in order to be hidden, from what I know. // //Long URls are images// //# followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes// //or color codes// //the only color named by its name is White// //DO NOT EDIT THE CODE IN RICH TEXT MODE// //This causes the Accordion title's to be moved down and you will have to move them back up yourself// [/class]

[class=notes] //so above is the background image// [/class]
[class=notes] //above is the white transparent background the "0.8" controls the opacity// [/class]
[class=notes] //The character image as well as the border for it// [/class]

BEYOND OMEGA MUTANT

[class=notes] //The Name and the background for it// [/class]
Name: Franklin Richards (Pre-Retcon)

[ He's still canon, just an alternate variation of the canon that wasn't entirely explored by the writers . He also has knowledge of DC characters, as shown here ... So he'll have no problem interacting with DC characters.]

Nickname: The Richards Boy, Beyond Omega Mutant , etcetera

History: Similar to his other variation. He was born as a direct result of the cosmic control rod, which allowed him to be born as he had practically had no other way to be born due to the hole ' phenomenal cosmic powers ' . Not too long ago, he showed his powers at a young age, showing he was developing his powers faster than any mutant his father knew of . Franklin's father heavily restricted his powers using psychic methods, mystical methods , and even the child's own subconsciousness . But depute that, even in such a sealed state, he was still ridiculously powerful and beyond all levels of comprehension and beyond all concepts , to the points even readers of the Chulthu Mythos theorized his power directly thought his powers rivaled those of the Blind Idiot God, Azathoth . As a result , Franklin was usually home-schooled, and his father refused to allow him to interact with another individual due to his powers .. Due to this he has apparently become a quiet and sort of a shrinking violet, barely able to talk with another individual without being extremely timid and quiet. He became as such to the point he appeared to be a Shrinking Violet of sorts, even a few years after hitting his 17th Birthday . However, due to the Dimensional Fusing of their worlds, he may need to work together with others if he wants any chance of going home.

Allignment: Neutral Good (Benefactor)

Affiliation: None available. Likely will at least be somewhat affiliated with MCU's S.H.I.E.L.D later on as a ally.

Personality: Due to the fact that Franklin has been isolated from people for quite a bit of time, Franklin could be seen as a timid and extremely quiet individual. He is seen as very polite, as he inherited this from her mother. He is also seen by most who encounter him as a kind and gentle soul who wouldn't hurt anyone unless provoked, and even then is very hesitant to harm anyone with his powers . He is actually very sensitive, and doesn't exactly take well from people who are seen as negative in nature . He can definitely be seen as a hero regardless, more than willing to help others at the expense of his own life. He however would likely not act if he feels he is a burden to anyone, such as interfering with heroes when they are clearly better off without a clumsy mutant walking about.

Weaknesses: Lack of Self-Confidence, has shown hesitancy to interfere and use his powers, which is a chance many can use to overwhelm him. Due to being isolated for so long, his abilities at actually doing any sort of combative nature is a bit 'amateurish' . Can definitely be killed if caught off-guard ,such as a sneak attack of some sort.
code by AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Last edited:
I see... Excellent. I shall do them temporarily . So... When is the right time to jump in, after making those profiles ?

Well right now is fine..since the Avengers and JL are meeting at Avengers Tower. Could have Banner and Scarlet show up rn. Also I hope you don't mean that you'll only use them for a temporary time Owo

Andrita Andrita

Last edited:
Name: Wanda Maximoff AKA Scarlet Witch
Appeareance:

History: Her history is a bit long to tell, as it's pretty extensive and complicated . If you want to learn more about this character, read here.
Alignment: Lawful Good
Affiliation: S.H.I.E.L.D / Avengers

Name: Bruce Banner AKA The Incredible Hulk
Appeareance:

History: His history is a bit long to tell, as it's pretty extensive and complicated . To put an overly complex story in a few words, He's an incredibly smart scientist who managed to be infected by a serum , trying to mimick the Super Soldier syrum, that transformed him into a monster known as The Hulk. It didn't take too long for him to join the Avengers, albeit it was hesitant at first.
Affiliation: S.H.I.E.L.D / Avengers
Alignment: Lawful Good / Neutral Good ( Banner / Hulk )

SO... How do you want to play this ? I have had a lot of experience to RP this character set since you last heard of me ( You may not 100% remember me tho ) . I did it to add a bit of tension to see the character's reaction honestly, not to prove my character is powerful or some crap. Believe me... He's more going to be on the sidelines than anything else after this event subsides. It was more of a ' trial ' to see what would happen. Believe me... He's more going to be on the sidelines than anything else after this event subsides.
Zachy1993 Zachy1993

SO... How do you want to play this ? I have had a lot of experience to RP this character set since you last heard of me ( You may not 100% remember me tho ) . I did it to add a bit of tension to see the character's reaction honestly, not to prove my character is powerful or some crap. Believe me... He's more going to be on the sidelines than anything else after this event subsides. It was more of a ' trial ' to see what would happen. Believe me... He's more going to be on the sidelines than anything else after this event subsides.
Zachy1993 Zachy1993

Have him teleport away or something idc. We're having the two teams meet, the random kid shouldn't be involved rn.

... Franklin is technically canon, but I understand your reasoning. I'm doing it now.

OK y'know what, nevermind...I just read the posts and it's not that big of a deal. I'm sorry, I've had a rough day. And I'd hate for shit to feel uneven. So long as he's not a gary sue, we're good kay? :)

I was JUST about to post dude. Man .... Shoot [ snaps fingers , insert Swiper the Fox reference . ]

Crap nuggets.

I'm just going to let everyone respond once again before I post. BTW , Is it okay if i still use Franklin outside of the place they are meeting at , like showing where he is, and how he's doing , just not with the group at the moment ?

Crap nuggets.

I'm just going to let everyone respond once again before I post. BTW , Is it okay if i still use Franklin outside of the place they are meeting at , like showing where he is, and how he's doing , just not with the group at the moment ?

I actually think it would be fun for him to stick around and get to know them since he seems to be a fan :P

DANKMEME DANKMEME

fin fin

Andrita Andrita

Please allow me a chance to respond BEFORE you decide to keep going. Because right now I have so much to respond to and it's frustrating that things are moving so quickly. COOL IT. Also, this kid OC of yours Franklin should not even be such a focus. We already had a plot established, it's kind of throwing a wrench into things rn. The fact you go out of your way in his bio to describe him as ridiculously powerful sends up MANY red flags to me.

I received the message the first time in the inbox. I get it.

.....BRUHHHH . I have the whole portal thing already ready to post. You are confusing the heck out of me honestly. Do you want me to not get rid of him now, or get rid of him for the moment ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back