• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Justice League meets Avengers (OOC)

Zachy1993

One Thousand Club
Logo.avengers.wallpaper.HD (1).jpgjustice.league.logo.final (1).jpg

Nubian_Legend Nubian_Legend

Geozaki Geozaki

SP3CT3R SP3CT3R

Field Marshall Field Marshall

Marvel/DC Roleplay? <<<== Interest check and info!

Basically this RP is a crossover between Marvel and DC, specifically Justice League and Avengers (including other side characters and villains of course). This OOC shall be for any discussion about the RP and character claims.

I do request you at least fill out this claim sheet so to give a quick rundown of what character you want and a brief bio of the character (for those who aren't 100% caught up with the films or maybe haven't read that deep into Marvel or DC comics lore.)
[Character Sheet]

Name: (Both hero and civilian)
History:

Alignment: (Good/Evil)
Team Affiliation: (If any)

Name: Natasha Romanova AKA Black Widow
Appearance:
BlackWidow.jpgblack-widow-2.jpg
History: Natasha was born and raised in Russia, from a very early age she was taken into the U.S.S.R's Black Widow Ops program where she was raised and trained to be nothing more than a weapon, an elite assassin with access to martial arts training, firearms training and an arsenal of high tech weaponry. Despite her training, Romanova eventually defects to the U.S. and soon after became an agent for the S.H.I.E.L.D. agency, through which she received her position in the superhero group known as The Avengers.
Alignment: Good
Team Affiliation: The Avengers

Name: Tony Stark AKA Iron Man
Appearance:
tony-stark-3-e1499628898966.png4805401-4716538-the_avengers_ironman_by_stephencanlas-d4zpaxl.jpg

History: Tony Stark is the Owner of Stark Industries. He is known as one of the greatest minds in the world when it comes to weapons and technology and he took over the business after his father, Howards Stark, passed away. Tony was seen as a bit of a player, a party animal and was known for his general childish behaviour, however, he truly believed that by making and selling weapons of mass destruction, he was protecting his country. However, his perception changed dramatically when he was kidnapped by a group of terrorists who had gotten their hands on some of his weapons. As a part of his escape plan, Tony created a robotic suit in order to fight his way home. Upon returning, he promptly shut down the Stark Industries weapons manufacturing and turned his attention and resources to something else. Iron Man. With his Iron Man suits, Tony protects the people of his country and eventually agreed to join the Avengers initiative.
Alignment:
Good
Team Affiliation:
The Avengers

((Hope that's the sort of thing you were hoping for? If not I don't mind tweaking/completely redoing it ;3:))

Name: Dane Whitman the Black Knight

Appearance:
guts_by_sakimichan-dbju7m5.jpg

History: Dane Whitman was a Corporal in the United States Marine Corp. His career ended when he saved his unit from an IED in Baghdad which took his arm. His heroism earned him the Purple Heart, Silver Star, and Medal of Honor. Upon returning home he found his uncle Nathan Garret the original black knight had died and so he inherited Garret Castle. It was within this castle he came across the Ebony Blade. He took its trials and in the end was judged worthy of the weapon by his ancestor Sir Percy of Scandia aka Sir Percival. And so he became the Black Knight and chose to become a hero. The wizard Merlin personally sent him a replacement for his arm. He was a naturally physical gifted man but under the mantle of Black Knight his physical attributes were enhanced to superhuman levels. Through the blade connecting him with his ancestors he was able train and learn through living their lives becoming a master martial artist, swordsman, and knight as well as gained much knowledge about magic. His tactical and strategic knowledge which was well developed by Marine Corps was greatly enhanced by living the lives of his ancestors greatly increasing his leadership ability. The Ebony Blade itself grants him Magic Immunity and in his possession it has taken the form of a greatsword. He wears a protective suit of armor of elven design and rides a winged horse named Aragorn. When bot in use his equipment is stored in a necklace he wears.

Ebony Blade

Team Affiliation: Avengers

Last edited:
Name: Peter Parker

Appearance:
Spidey_Profile.png

SMH_Webswing_Crop.png

History: Peter Parker is a junior in High School. He was, two year ago, bitten by the spider while touring the Osbourne labs. He developed his powers and created his web shooters determined to do good. When Iron man took note of him, his equipment was upgraded and Tony became that of a distant mentor to him at times. Peter looks up to Iron Man, and tries to do good with his powers and help those who need it. Peter still goes to school, but swings through the city on patrols at night.

Alignment: good

Team affiliation: the Avengers

Name: Martian Manhunter/J'onn J'onzz
Appearance: 5310B794-7357-4D55-8104-154EF85DFC92.jpeg
History: One of the last of his kind, J’onn has seen his family killed, his planet taken over, and been forced to leave them behind for his own survival, and to make sure the attackers would not claim another world. He succeeded in this, as with the help of the justice league (of which he is a founding member), the same invasive race was driven off of earth, saving the planet from Mars’s Fate. He has remained with the Justice League ever since.
Team Affiliation: Justice League

Name:
Nightwing
Richard 'Dick' Grayson

Appearance:
5e40b7af3ecf2dc0d549426289ae2307--dc-rebirth-nightwing-rebirth.jpg

History:

DIck was raised in Haley's Circus, as a part of the trapeze act 'The Flying Graysons', which consisted of his parents and himself. A talented family of acrobats, the Graysons were well known in the circus community for their rare quadruple flip, and for performing without a safety net. This would prove to be the cause of their demise, as one fateful evening Tony Zucco, a Gotham mob boss who had been previously denied payment by Haley, sabotaged the trapeze, and Dick's parents fell to their deaths. He was 11 years old. DIck was then sent into the more-than-slightly corrupt Gotham foster system, but luckily didn't stay there long as he was soon taken in by billionaire Bruce Wayne, who had been there the night of the accident. Living under this man's roof, it didn't take him long to find out about Bruce's double identity as Batman, and DIck himself would eventually take the mantle of Robin. A few years passed, and things became strained between the two; to the point that Dick would strike out as his own hero. He left Gotham for it's sister city, Bludhaven, and became the Nightwing. Though he spends much more time with the Titans than the Justice League, that's not to say he isn't a trusted member of the superhero community.

Alignment:
Good

Team Affiliation:
Justice League, Titans, Batclan​

Name:
Darkseid
Appearance:
250px-Darkseid_Justice_League_Vol_2_50.png

History:
In the fiery pits of a planet that exists outside of the multiverse, known as Apokalips, lives Darkseid, pure hatred personified, a merciless tyrant who demands unwavering devotion and abject fear from all of his subjects. A being of unparalleled strength, Darkseid nevertheless prefers not to sully his gloves with combat unless provoked to action. He is one of the New Gods, beings of much higher power than humans which emerged after the Old Gods were hunted down, with Darkseid being directly responsible for some of the deaths as he was the one who instigated the hunt. His eyes give him access to The Omega Effect, rays of light that he can bend and curve by his will which disintegrate all that they touch, especially life. His sole mission in life is to find and gain control over the Anti-Life Equation which would give him the means to control all free will in the sentient universe.

Breakdown of his Powers and History:
Uxas (Prime Earth)

Alignment: Evil
Team Affiliation: None

Last edited:
Name: Lex Luthor
Appearance:
Lex_Luthor2-459x600.jpg

History: Cold, calculating and ruthless, the scientific and entrepreneurial genius Alexander J. Luthor is the founder and CEO of Lexcorp. He has always had a bitter hatred of superheroes, with a particular disgust for Clark Kent, and constantly schemes for their downfall. When he has to resort to brute force, Lex has also developed an armored warsuit that can match the strength of nearly any superhero. Luthor did not foresee the combination of two worlds but seeks to use it to his advantage, planning to turn heroes against each other and secure power for himself.
Alignment: Evil
Team Affiliation: Possibly the Legion of Doom if it's a thing, otherwise independent

Also, in the actual Marvel vs DC crossover, the infinity gauntles proved to be useless once Darkseid got his hands on it. This was due to the fact that an Infinity Gauntlet only works in ones respective universe. Dunno how that works here. But, I'll leave the villanous scheming on what the bad guys actually want to the end.

Last edited:
Name: Thor Odinson
Appearance: F6CEEA19-4128-44FD-89D5-A24DEFC25E54.jpeg
History: Thor grew up as a prince of Asgard, with pretty much all he could want. However, his impulsiveness and penchant for war got him banished from Asgard. His adopted brother, Loki Laufeyson, saw the opportunity to try and prove himself to Odin, and allowed frost giants to enter Asgard so he could fight them. Not one of his best ideas.

He also attempted to kill Thor with a massive robot when that didn’t work. Thankfully, while this was happening, Thor regained his power, as well as developing a romance with Jane Foster. Thor and his friends overpowered Loki, and rather than be captured, Loki dropped from the Bifrost.

He returned to Midgard with power granted by Thanos, and attempted to take over earth. The avengers were formed to fight him, and they won, though much of New York was destroyed. Thor remains with the avengers, though his duties on Asgard pull him away often.
Team Affiliation: Avengers, Asgard

Geozaki Geozaki

Field Marshall Field Marshall

DANKMEME DANKMEME

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

spooderman spooderman

The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect

sevenstars sevenstars

Wasted Ink Wasted Ink

Nubian_Legend Nubian_Legend

Okay! I think we're ready to start BUT the RP shall remain OPEN to all who wish to join/anyone who has expressed interest but hasn't posted a char sheet yet!

However, until they are officially claimed, a character can be treated as an NPC (usable by everyone in the RP should your post call for it).

For example: If you wish to have Lex see Superman flying through the sky or for Spiderman to encounter Flash, and those two characters aren't officially claimed in the OOC you can have that happen in your posts.

The canon can be a mix of MCU/DCEU/comics/animated stuff. Go wild!

I'm sorry, but I don't think I'll have time to participate in this roleplay - got a bit too much on my plate atm. Feel free to open back up my slot!

Zachy1993 Zachy1993 I'm afraid I would respond to your posts on my account, but I need 10+ posts to do that. Just so it doesn't seem like I'm ignoring you, cause I'm super excited for the Nightwing movie too! As long as they do him right...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back