• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Justice League meets Avengers (OOC)

Andrita Andrita

DANKMEME DANKMEME

Geozaki Geozaki

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

R Rizzy

fin fin

So I was thinking about what Lex's endgame should be once the Avengers and Justice League barge into LexCorp. I had the idea that we pull a card from BvS's book and have him create Doomsday. Only problem with Doomsday is that we'd have to kill Supes.

Of course if we DO kill Supes we can segue into Darkseid and Thanos' invasion of Earth in full scale. The gang would find out about Wakanda being attacked and they'd discuss Themyscira and Hippolyta being kidnapped.

If Supes sacrifices himself I think it would seal the deal that everyone would be able to work with each other since this total stranger from the opposite dimension gave his life etc.

Of course he'd be brought back or return to life and y'know..bust in Goku style xD

Andrita Andrita

DANKMEME DANKMEME

Geozaki Geozaki

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

R Rizzy

fin fin

So I was thinking about what Lex's endgame should be once the Avengers and Justice League barge into LexCorp. I had the idea that we pull a card from BvS's book and have him create Doomsday. Only problem with Doomsday is that we'd have to kill Supes.

Of course if we DO kill Supes we can segue into Darkseid and Thanos' invasion of Earth in full scale. The gang would find out about Wakanda being attacked and they'd discuss Themyscira and Hippolyta being kidnapped.

If Supes sacrifices himself I think it would seal the deal that everyone would be able to work with each other since this total stranger from the opposite dimension gave his life etc.

Of course he'd be brought back or return to life and y'know..bust in Goku style xD
Sick idea, I'm with it!

Name:
Arthur Curry/ Aquaman
Appearance:
Aqu.jpg
History:
Arthur Curry is Aquaman, an adventurer who is half-human and half-Atlantean. This gives him a variety of powers including superhuman strength, telepathic control over marine life, and the ability to survive both in water and on land. He belongs to the royal family of Atlantis, and normally acts as their King. His romantic partner is the princess Mera of Xebel.
Alignment:
Good
Team Affiliation: (If any)
Justice League, the Others​

Name:
Namor McKenzie/ Namor the Sub-Mariner
Appearance:
Na.jpg
History:
The mutant son of a human sea captain and a princess of the mythical undersea kingdom of Atlantis, Namor possesses the super-strength and aquatic abilities of the Homo mermanus race, as well as the mutant ability of flight, along with other superhuman powers. Through the years, he has been portrayed alternately from a good-natured but short-fused superhero, or a hostile invader seeking vengeance for perceived wrongs that misguided surface-dwellers committed against his kingdom.
Alignment:
Neutral
All-Winners Squad, Avengers, Cabal, Dark X-Men, Defenders, Deep Six, Fantastic Four, Illuminati, Invaders, Order, Titans Three, X-Men​

It's not to let to join is it? I might have to put some ideas past you guys to make sure what I've got planned is okay.

Name:
Arthur Curry/ Aquaman
Appearance:
View attachment 433474
History:
Arthur Curry is Aquaman, an adventurer who is half-human and half-Atlantean. This gives him a variety of powers including superhuman strength, telepathic control over marine life, and the ability to survive both in water and on land. He belongs to the royal family of Atlantis, and normally acts as their King. His romantic partner is the princess Mera of Xebel.
Alignment:
Good
Justice League, the Others​

Name:
Namor McKenzie/ Namor the Sub-Mariner
Appearance:
View attachment 433475
History:
The mutant son of a human sea captain and a princess of the mythical undersea kingdom of Atlantis, Namor possesses the super-strength and aquatic abilities of the Homo mermanus race, as well as the mutant ability of flight, along with other superhuman powers. Through the years, he has been portrayed alternately from a good-natured but short-fused superhero, or a hostile invader seeking vengeance for perceived wrongs that misguided surface-dwellers committed against his kingdom.
Alignment:
Neutral
All-Winners Squad, Avengers, Cabal, Dark X-Men, Defenders, Deep Six, Fantastic Four, Illuminati, Invaders, Order, Titans Three, X-Men​

It's not to let to join is it? I might have to put some ideas past you guys to make sure what I've got planned is okay.

COOL! We needed our water fellas xP Sure you're welcome to join!

Zachy1993 Zachy1993 The idea's been touched on briefly before but are you alright that with the merger of universes that the two Atlantis' merge together as well? My idea really was kind of a civil war going between the Marvel Atlanteans and the DC Atlanteans with Aquaman and Namor both fighting for the throne. Let me know what you guys think.

Last edited:
Zachy1993 Zachy1993 The idea's been touched on briefly before but are you alright that with the merger of universes that the two Atlantis' merge together as well? My idea really was kind of a civil war going between the Marvel Atlanteans and the DC Atlanteans with Aquaman and Namor both fighting for the throne. Let me know what you guys think.

Sorry, we've already got a plot set up. That'd just complicate things

The whole point of me being these two really was for that plot point but okay, I'll try and rethink things and get back to you.

Well tbh I'm playing the DC side of Justice League and major things myself and Namor would kind of be awkward since he's so similar to Aquaman and stuff.

Last edited:
im waiting on dank for my miles post. u already used cap and iron man so ive kind of just been waiting too smhh

damn, really? i didnt even get a notif, sorry, ill reply to that asap. i rlly didnt know fam, shouldnt have left you hanging

Wait..I did? Sorry....I didn't think I used em THAT much..
i just didnt want to double post with them and mess it up when someone else posted. ill post with tony and cap once the others have replied, but i will be getting up miles' post asap

i just didnt want to double post with them and mess it up when someone else posted. ill post with tony and cap once the others have replied, but i will be getting up miles' post asap

I didn't use them in my last post though....I only used the DC characters and Banner

oh damn what the hell am i doing. im so confused, lol, ill get up all the posts then. sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back