• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Justice League meets Avengers (OOC)

fin fin

Alright! Just if something comes up again and you have to go I'll give em' back to Finesse. But feel free to read what's happened since you vanished and post now! :3

Sounds good to me! Again I’m really sorry! Catching up now, should be able to get a reply up in the next 24 hours depending on my phone being reliable. Hopefully sooner rather than later!

Sounds good to me! Again I’m really sorry! Catching up now, should be able to get a reply up in the next 24 hours depending on my phone being reliable. Hopefully sooner rather than later!

Lol you missed a lot so I'm sure it'll be an exciting read :P

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

fin fin

Geozaki Geozaki

Andrita Andrita

Ok, what you just did DANKMEME DANKMEME was godmodding. Fix it please lol If you wanted to do that you could've given me a heads up and we could've even done a collab post.

In fact we still can, just came outta left field is all with Deadshot being put down like that all of a sudden and so quickly. Just seemed somewhat rushed?

Last edited:
Damn, I was kinda liking having Iron Man and Natasha.

Anyways, I'll keep cap but could I then roleplay as Lagoon Boy and....

Miles Morales?! He is from a different earth than 616 but similar to the story Franklin Richards had, what if he was sent away from his world through a tiny rip in time amidst the merging of both worlds, which calls for him meeting new heroes, maybe even falling into the battle between Deadshot and Spidey for some drama and spice to the action.

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

fin fin

Geozaki Geozaki

Andrita Andrita

Ok, what you just did DANKMEME DANKMEME was godmodding. Fix it please lol If you wanted to do that you could've given me a heads up and we could've even done a collab post.

In fact we still can, just came outta left field is all with Deadshot being put down like that all of a sudden and so quickly. Just seemed somewhat rushed?

I'm actually really unfamiliar with dead shot, I assumed he was just an assassin? I'm sorry, I'll delete!

Damn, I was kinda liking having Iron Man and Natasha.

Anyways, I'll keep cap but could I then roleplay as Lagoon Boy and....

Miles Morales?! He is from a different earth than 616 but similar to the story Franklin Richards had, what if he was sent away from his world through a tiny rip in time amidst the merging of both worlds, which calls for him meeting new heroes, maybe even falling into the battle between Deadshot and Spidey for some drama and spice to the action.

Well I suppose you both could share them..like treat them as if you both had control over them to use as you see fit if that's okay with you Geozaki Geozaki ? But it's up to you two.

I...legit have no clue who either of those two are lmao. I know Miles Morales is um...the black Spiderman? Not the Symbiote one but the uh....yeah xDD

I'm actually really unfamiliar with dead shot, I assumed he was just an assassin? I'm sorry, I'll delete!

It was moreso the fact that your post felt...rushed lol. Deadshot is kinda like Bullsye but he only uses guns and combat knives, he's like Bullseye in the respect that he claims that he 'never misses'.

Last edited:
Well I suppose you both could share them..like treat them as if you both had control over them to use as you see fit if that's okay with you Geozaki Geozaki ? But it's up to you two.

I...legit have no clue who either of those two are lmao. I know Miles Morales is um...the black Spiderman? Not the Symbiote one but the uh....yeah xDD
So, Miles Morales is an alternate universe Spider-Man who took up the mantle after his world's Peter Parker died after revealing he was Spidey. He blamed himself for not saving the original mantle, has a rivalry against his super villain uncle who's name I forgot that was responsible for his powers, and lives a relatively simple life much like Peter did.

His version of nowadays heroes and villiains such as the iconic Green Goblin are much different.

As for Lagoon boy, he's a DC comics native, and was the former Aqualad, and is an atlantian who ressembles a humanoid fish. He doesn't have much depth to the character besides the Atlantian heritage.

I selected two teenagers (Miles and "La'gaan" thats Lagoon Boy's real name) so that Dank would have characters his age to surround him, also so that I could roleplay younger characters as well and explores different settings and themes.

milesmorales.0.0.jpeg

Name: Miles Morales // Spider-Man

History:

Miles was born in Brooklyn and was always an exceptional student academic-wise, even selected for a university lottery charter program. Morales' uncle, Aaron Davis (of earth-1610) also known as the Iron Spider, had just recently stolen technology from Osborn Industries. An "Oz Formula" radiated spider had crept into Aaron's belongings, and at the "retired" villain's home (it's complicated with his uncle), the radioactive spider had bitten Miles, sending him into shock before awakening with new Spider-like abilities. Miles continues to blame himself for the death of his earth's Peter Parker. In the final showdown against the Green Goblin, Peter had sacrificed himself to save Brooklyn and potentially the world from Norman Osborne, though the teen could've easily helped with his newly found powers. Miles, alongside Spider-Woman and his earth's S.H.I.E.L.D. was able to don his own suit as he took own the Spider-Man moniker, continuing Peter Parker's legacy.
Alignment: Good
Team Affiliation: Young Ultimates, S.H.I.E.L.D.​

GalleryChar_1900x900_bluebeetle_52ab9892a51fb8.54714844.jpg

Name: Jaime Reyes // Blue Beetle

History:

Jaime Reyes was just another kid in El Paso, Texas. Once he'd stumbled upon the Blue Beetle scarab, little did he know his life would be changed that night. The Blue Beetle is one of many scarabs sent to earth by the Reach, a race of alien that hoped to conquer earth. When rocketing towards earth, Jaime's scarab had been knocked off course, and thus, rewired. Instead of finding a host and taking full control of it's body, Jaime's scarab developed an artificial intelligence he'd uncovered after it'd forcefully bonded itself to his spine. Jaime himself knows very little about his scarab, it's background and it's capabilities. Instead, he saw great power and responsibility, and like the heroes of his time, Superman, Batman, or even the former Blue Beetle before him, Jaime used his exoskeleton bond with the beetle as a way of enforcing Justice in his world.
Alignment: Good
Team Affiliation: Young Justice​

https://www.rpnation.com/rating/like?content_type=post&content_id=8771906&rating_type_id=1

Hey everyone, I'm still not fully caught up yet and I realise that it's taken me a while so for the best of the RP I think it's probably better for me to drop out.
Thank you all for RPing with me and putting up with me! I hope to RP with you all again soon!
I'll miss you <3

Geozaki Geozaki , is it cool if I just tried my best to simply give you a short summary of what happened so you don't have to leave? Or do you just want to continue hitting the gas and dipping? Lol.

Question.... I know I played Scarlet Witch, but considering her power portrayal in Infinity Wars... Isn't she too OP based on how Witch was portrayed ? I mean...
Thanos struggled with Scarlet Witch, even though he had 5 out of the 6 Infinity Gems . Base MCU Thanos is far stronger than someone whose easily superior to Awakened Thor, who is ridiculously stronger than Base Thor .

Andrita Andrita Well...if that's true then might wanna tone her down a bit too. Especially considering she was knocked out already so it's not like she's god tier.

DANKMEME DANKMEME By the way, you can incorporate elements of Spiderman's lore that aren't in the MCU...at least not yet. Like you can have him apply for a job at the Daily Bugle if ya want. Introduce some other rogues like Mysterio but be sure to keep it like a first encounter sorta thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back