• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Just Breathe

Clay frowned a bit when he saw Alana and quickly got her inside "Go back to bed okay? Your mom is gonna be okay I'll be up in a few minutes." He said softly not wanting her to see Carmen in the state she was in.

Max nodded softly and panted some still cradling their son close "Will we need a hospital or can he stay here?" She asked quietly

She frowned but nodded and went back up to bed, waiting patiently until she heard the sirens leaving the driveway and she watched her dad finally come into her room. “Do you have to go stay with her?” She asked him frowning some.

Jon smiled. “They wanna take you both down there for observation overnight okay? I can stay with you though. Just to keep an eye cause he’s a few weeks early.” He murmured, waiting patiently to hold him.

Clay made his way to Alana's room and shook his head some "I can't right now, they won't allow visitors." He said softly tucking her in "Mom is gonna be okay."

Max gave a small nod and soon handed their son over smiling some "He is perfect..." she whispered letting a few happy tears fall

She nodded and frowned. “Do you wanna stay with me?” She asked him, more than a little bit excited she had a proper adult bed now and had the space.

He smiled wide and watched his little boy, cradling him carefully. “Hey there little man. Im your dad.” He murmured to him, kissing his head and just sat watching him.

Clay smiled some and gave a small nod "Sure thing baby girl, let me go lock up okay?" He murmured quickly going downstairs and locking the door before turning off the lights. He made his way back to his middle child's room and layed down next to her "Get some sleep sweetheart."

Max smiled softly letting the nurses help clean her up and get out of the bath tub. She took a deep breath pulling on a long skirt before slowly making her way downstairs to get to the ambulance.

Jon smiled and kissed her head. “I’m gonna follow in the truck okay?” He murmured and let them take her, heading down and getting in the truck to join them once he’d locked up.

Alana smiled and held onto him. “Night Daddy. Love you.” She told him, falling asleep quickly after until the morning when they woke up with Javi in there as well who’d joined when there’d been a small thunderstorm and he got worried.

Carmen woke up early in the morning at the hospital alone and cold and a little freaked out but just stayed quiet and looked around, waiting for Clay to get there.

Max gave a small nod and smiled softly as she held their son close "Make sure to grab the bag I made up for our stay." She said softly to him

Clay woke up in the morning and groaned softly but smiled seeing Alana and Javi cuddled up together. He sighed heavily as he got up and stretched looking at the time thankful he had a bit of time before the kids needed to be at school

She waited for a few hours before Clay eventually showed up and by that point was worn out just from being upset about being left alone and was feeling worse from being so worn out, not even looking at him when he walked in.

He gave her a salute and grabbed it then headed out and followed behind the ambulance, calling his parents and her sister on his drive over there excitedly.

Clay walked into the room after having dropped the kids off and frowned some seeing how bad she looked "Hey beautiful..." he whispered taking her hand in his and kissing it gently

Max smiled wide when Jon got there and reached for him "They took him to get looked over, they said if everything is clear they'll bring him back." She said quietly

He smiled and sat next to her, kissing her head. “I’m so proud of you. They say anything about you at all?” He asked her quietly, just holding onto her happily. “I called your sister and my parents.” He smiled.

Carmen frowned some and watched him. “You didn’t answe when the hospital called you… three times.” She muttered giving his hand a squeeze

Max smiled softly at him and gave a small nod "They have me on some mild pain killers but the doctor said I should be just fine, they took a look at me and said everything was okay." She said happily

Clay sighed heavily and nodded some "Javi had my phone while I was running to get Bea ready, she had a rough morning." He explained quietly

He nodded and just kept holding her close. “I love you. You set on Matthew?” He asked her quietly, still placing kisses all over her head

He smiled. “You pushed him out. You get to pick the name. All I did was roll over and go to sleep.” He chuckled, kissing her head. He had never been happier than here and now with her.

Carmen frowned watching him some and eventually broke the silence. “They think it’s spread to my lungs.” She told him quietly.

Max smiled happily at him and gave a small nod "Matthew Jon it is then." She said before kissing him gently "I love you Jon."

Clay took a deep breath and let a few tears fall holding her hand tight "Shit....we'll....we'll make this work."

She frowned. “They want to finish this round of chemo next week. Run more tests then if they’re correct they’ll start a more aggressive course afterwards.” She mumbled tiredly, just watching him. “You look tired.” She mused quietly, scooting over so he could sit with her.

He smiled and held onto her still. “I love you too baby.” He murmured, looking up as they were wheeling in a plastic cot with Matthew sleeping inside. “How is he?” He asked, going over and picking him up, cradling him close.

Clay listened to her and moved to lay with her "Yeah....slept with Alana, and somehow Javi ended up there too." He murmured keeping her close to him "I love you Carmen....more than anything in this world."

Max smiled wide as the nurse said he was perfectly healthy. She gave a small nod listening to all their instructions to look out for just in case. She looked at Jon and took his phone from the side table snapping a few photos of him "My two boys....how did I get so lucky?"

She smiled some. “She’s getting back to being herself again which is good. I was getting so worried about her being around Bea.” She mumbled. “I love you too Clayton. So very much.” She murmured, “I have an appointment with the lawyer tomorrow afternoon to talk about a will.” She mumbled, rubbing at her face a little.

Jon smiled wide. “You bumped into the best looking dude at the bar.” He winked at her, passing him over when she reached for him.

Max laughed lightly and reached for thier son giving a nod "Mmm sure did." She said sweetly before cradling her son close to her

Clay nodded some and sighed heavily "Yeah I was too.." he murmured before shaking his head a bit at the thought of a will "Right...what time?"

Carmen frowned some and shook her head. “I don’t know right now… I think it’s on my phone. They’re supposed to be going to the house. But if I’m here then it’ll have to be here.” She mumbled, starting to fall asleep again, still looking worn down and uncomfortable in her sleep.

Jon sat on the couch in the room and smiled. “Im gonna take a quick nap. Once you’re done you should too. So you’ve got more energy for when your sister gets here.” He smiled.

Clay sighed heavily and kissed her cheek gently before he started to drift off as well not letting her go at all.

Max nodded some and adjusted herself as Matthew got fussy and started to try and feed him like the nurses had trained her to

Her nurse came in a while late to make a couple of adjustments while she was sleeping and frowned seeing clay awake “she needs to not push so hard to pretend she’s alright. You need to make sure that she’s not overworking herself.” She told him.

Matthew was staring up at her while he fed, looking like the perfect mix of the two of them.

Clay gave a small nod and sighed heavily "I'm doing everything I can to make sure she is resting." He said softly

Max smiled happily at him and sighed happily "You are perfect my little love." She whispered stroking the puff ball of hair he had on his head out of his face

Carmen frowned as she eventually woke up to the sound of clay on the phone, taking his hand silently and just lay back watching him til he was done. “Her car break down?” She asked him having heard a little of the conversation he was having with Giulia. “If we’re lucky they’ll let me go home in a little bit.” She told him quietly.

Jon woke up when her sister was getting into the room and he sat up stretching some, going over and saying hi seeing as max had finally fallen asleep with Matthew back in his cot. “He’s here. They’re both healthy.” He smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back