• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Just Breathe

Clay sighed as he hung up with Giulia and nodded some "Yeah thankfully its at school though not in the middle of the street." He murmured kissing her hand gently "Yewh thats what they told me."

Lily smiled widely as she came into the room and looked over at Jon "Good good, whats his name?" She asked as she went to look at the little sleeping bundle in the cot.

He smiled some. “We’re going with Matthew.” He told her quietly and gently rubbed Max’s shoulder for her to wake up a little.

She nodded and frowned some, reaching for him. “Mere.” She mumbled yawning and trying to pull him xloser.

Max grumbled some but soon woke up and smiled seeing her sister as she opened her eyes "Hey you made it.." she said quietly

Clay moved to lay next to her and gave a small smile "I love you." He murmured softly cuddling up close to her.

She smiled tiredly and held onto him, "I love you too... If... Clay if I don't get better... I want you to make sure Giulia doesn't stay stuck here with the kids... I want her to go to college and go live her life, so I want you to promise me one thing." She told him quietly.

He smiled and helped her to sit up, going to get her some water, coming back to find them both sat on the bed gushing over Matthew "They're just here overnight tonight then we can go home tomorrow." He smiled.

Clay frowned as he listened to her but nodded some "I....I promise, but we'll get through this okay?" He murmured quietly

Max smiled happily at him and gave a small nod "Yes we have both been cleared thankfully. I was so scared he might have something wrong."

She frowned. “You haven’t even heard what the promise is gonna be yet…. You gotta look after yourself baby. Our little ones are gonna need their dad and she won’t leave unless she knows you can do it. Don’t prove it to me. Prove to her that you’re gonna be alright.” She frowned. “Cause we both know that this isn’t looking good.” She mumbled.

Jon smiled. “Nah he’s just impatient. Just like his old man.” He chuckled and kissed her cheek, sitting in the chair and stretching out. “My parents are gonna be here day after tomorrow. My mother pushed their flight forward.”

Clay took a deep breath but gave a small nod kissing her temple gently "I will try and do everything I can for them." He whispered letting a few silent tears fall

Max smiled more and gave a small laugh "She is very excited to meet him huh?" She said before frowning a bit "Oh no Jon the house isn't fully clean! We will need to make sure its presentable to them!" She said starting to worry

She frowned and held onto him tiredly, frowning some when her nurse eventually brought her discharge papers and she was starting to feel funny again, running a slight fever.

he chuckled quietly and shook his head. “It’s fine. My parents won’t care and it’s not like we had much notice.” He told her. “It’s gonna be just fine. You worry about you and baby and I will worry about baby and everything else. And you as well.” He smiled kissing her head.

Clay sighed heavily about to sign the papers but frowned at how pale Carmen had gotten "Carm? Baby?" He asked quietly

Max took a deep breath and gave a small nod kissing his cheek gently before she situated herself to feed Matthew when he started crying.

She frowned some and shut her eyes, leaning back into the bed and tried to just stay calm while her nurse checked her over, just hearing something about holding off on the discharge for the minute while she was being checked over and they called her doctor in to come take a look at her.

It was another half hour before they decided to keep her in for one more night to try and get her on some antibiotics in case she had caught a bug but they wanted clay to go home anyway to reduce the risk of her getting worse.

He smiled and went to sit down again, taking photos of the girls with Matthew, smiling at max happily once her sister eventually left. “I love you. As long as you aren’t worrying.” He smiled. “We were caught off guard with this one after all.” He smiled.

Clay frowned and sighed heavily as he got home that day running a hand over his face. He looked down at his legs when he felt something run into them and smiled softly seeing the twins there "Hey there..."

Max nodded some and rocked Matthew to sleep before placing him in the cot "Come here handsome, I want some cuddles."

Giulia frowned rushing downstairs and grabbed at his arm, "I need to go over to Lily's but obviously my car is broke down, can you please please take me? The twins wanted mcdonalds as well so maybe just get them drive-thru while you're out? Alana is at that girl's sleepover tonight remember." She told him, getting her shoes on.

Jon got up and went to sit with her, slipping his arms around her tightly, kissing her head "I ever tell you I'm so proud of you?" He asked her quietly. smiling at her still.

Clay took a deep breath and nodded some "Yeah, I'll go take a look at it with the kids alright? Get your stuff together alright?" He murmured taking his keys out

Max smiled happily and holding onto him "You might have mentioned it." She said softly

Javi frowned and went to grab his shoes. “Where’s mommy? I thought she was coming home tonight.” He frowned and went to wait next to his dad.

he smiled and kissed her temple repeatedly. “You want me to go get you something nice for dinner or will you eat here?” He asked her quietly.

Clay sighed heavily as he looked at his son and nodded some "Yes they thought so too but they wanted her to stay just in case." He murmured

Max shrugged a bit "Its up to you, I know they said I should eat light due to the painkillers I'm on for the night."

Javi frowned and shook his head, his lower lip wobbling "But every time they make her stay longer and longer." He whimpered.

Jon nodded "If I go get Mcdonalds... you want a McFlurry?" He asked her, kissing her nose and just held her close "Oh you want your blanket from the bag before I go?"

Clay gave a heavy sigh and nodded some "I know buddy...they have to make sure she is okay though." He murmured before picking his son up and holding him close

Max smiled some and nodded "Blanket yes, and large fry instead of mcflurry." She murmured before giving him a quick kiss

He nodded and got up to go get both of those things sorted, returning with the food just half an hour later and went to sit down on the couch, watching Matthew sleeping in the cot.

He refused to be put down until they were in the car then, ending up him and Bea fallling asleep on the way to giulias friends house.

Max munched on her fries happily while watching Say Yes to the Dress on TV smiling wide "Isn' that such a pretty dress Jon?" She asked her eyes glued to the TV.

Clay sighed heavily as he dropped Giulia off and gave a small smile to her "Call me when I need to come get you alright? Don't go getting into any trouble." He teased

She nodded and said bye to him plus the twins before heading up to the house and knocking on the door to go inside.

Bea yawned loud in the back seat and frowned. “Daddy I’m hungry.” She told him quietly, stretching dramatically.

He got pulled ou r of his daydream when she tapped his leg and raised an eyebrow at her. “Huh? Oh … yeah that’s nice.” He mumbled tiredly, still just watching his son in awe.

Clay gave a small sigh and nodded some "I know baby girl, we're going to go pick up some mcdonalds okay?" He said softly as he drove off.

Max smiled some at him and gave a small laugh before snapping a photo of him "You should really let me do a shoot with you at the house sometime."

She nodded and frowned "Daddy.... How come Juju is 18 and me and Javi and Lana are all much younger?" She asked him frowning having been thinking about that a lot the past couple days.

He smiled, "I think we should have one with the three of us and the dogs once we're a little more settled... Maybe get someone to come down and do it." He suggested quietly, reaching over and rubbing her shoulder gently

Clay chuckled some at her question "Well baby, Mommy and Daddy had Juju at a very young age, the same age she is actually. Then we waited a while to have you guys. We didn't plan to have Juju but thats okay, things happen and now we are a big happy family."

Max smiled some and gave a small nod "I think that would be great." She said softly before kissing his hand gently

She frowned some but nodded in acceptance, getting out with him once they got to McDonald’s and she demanded he carried her, holding onto him tightly and burying her face into his shoulder while Javi walked next to them yawning.

Jon smiled and got up stretching out then went to lay with her. “One night here then straight home.” He smiled happily. “Your sister went to ours to feed the dogs and check on them.” He smiled.

Clay held his daughter close and smiled happily as he kissed the top of her head holding Javi's hand securely with his free one as they got inside. He sat down and sighed some after they had ordered watching his two youngest children "How was school today?"

Max smiled happily at him and nodded a bit "I can't wait to go home." She murmured happily before biting her lip some "Jon....I just realized we never really spoke about this....what are your thoughts on marriage?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back