• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Just Breathe

He shrugged some. “It’s not the most important thing in the world to me. But more importantly we haven’t even been together a year babe. I’m not ready to get married just yet. Let’s focus on looking after the baby first.” He smiled.

Javi shrugged. “It was boring. Bea got detention though.” He told his dad. “She’s got it tomorrow lunch. I don’t know why she got it. I think the school tried to call you but couldn’t get ahold of you.” He told him.

Max gave a small nod in agreeance "Oh no I wasn't meaning now,I know now is not the time. I meant for possibly in the future, but we can wait on that." She said softly and smiled at him

Clay frowned some lookong over his phone and sighed heavily seeing he had a missed call from the school from earlier in the day. He looked at Bea and raised an eyebrow at her "What made you get detention Bea?" He asked softly

She frowned and shook her head. “I don’t know. I don’t remember.” She mumbled yawning some and ate quietly after that. “When’s mommy coming home?” She asked him curiously while she looked around at all the other people. “

Jon smiled some and nodded. “Get some sleep. Cause he’s gonna wake up in a couple hours. So let’s get what we can.” He murmured, reaching to turn the lights off.

Max gave a small nod and started to fall asleep with him. She woke up hearing Matthew crying and gave a small smile as she turned on the wall lamp next to her.

Clay sighed softly and sipped at his drink watching his two youngest "Hopefully tomorrow, just depends on what the doctors say."

She nodded and moved to sit next to her dad, holding onto him. “It’s okay. I like having you home too daddy.” She smiled and cuddled in close to him.

Jon rubbed at his face with a groan but got up and went to get some change out of his wallet. “I’ll go get us a drink.” He mumbled quietly and kissed her cheek, going to find a vending machine while she got sorted to feed him.

Clay smiled some and hugged her back "You ready to go home?" He asked them seeing they had both finished eating

Max smiled happily and picked up Matthew getting him situated to feed. She looked over at Jon as he came back in and sighed happily "I love you."

Bea nodded sleepily while Javi got up to go dump the trau and they both walked back to the car with him to go home.

Carmen finally got around to calling him later that evening, resting her head back. “Hey, I’m allowed to go home in the morning. They’ve said that yes, it has spread to my lungs but they can still work on getting rid of it and not to stress about anything.” She told him quietly.

He smiled and kissed her head. “I love you too. Both of you.” He murmured tiredly, passing her drink over to her. “We’ll get him home tomorrow and then I’m home for three months straight for us to get settled.” He smiled.

Clay got home and got the kids bathed and in bed before 9 giving a heavy sigh. He sat in bed drawing on his ipad until his phone flashed with Carmen's number. He picked up and smiled a bit hearing her voice "Hey beautiful.." he murmured before he listened to her explain everything.

Max smiled more and nodded happily "That sounds great." She said softly before looking their son and smiling more "I can't believe we created him.."

Carmen frowned some, worrying bout him as she heard the silence on the other end. “I love you. I’ll be home in the morning alright? We’re gonna be just fine.” She murmured.

Jon smiled and kissed both their cheeks taking a few photos. “You did most of the work.” He murmured, holding her close already starting to fall asleep again

Max smiled softly and gave a small shrug before cuddling him close and placed Matthew in his little cot once he was burped and back to sleep

Clay took a deep breath and gave a small nod "Yeah.....we'll be okay.." he whispered letting a few tears fall

She hung up and soon went to sleep, still worried about him. She was home by 10am and walked into the house after paying the taxi driver, "Clay? Baby I'm home!" She called through the house, wandering into the kitchen and through to the back of the house to his studio, frowning some when she found him with headphones on and furiously slamming paint across a canvas for a background, walking over and tapping his shoulder.

They ended up being up with him three more times before the morning but Jon had him now, rocking him gently, giving Max a chance to get ready to go home, "So I'm gonna go pick my parents up from the airport later this evening and they're staying with us, yours are here tomorrow right?" He asked her quietly, watching his son in awe still

Clay took a deep breath as he flung the different dark shades of paint on the canvas. He jumped nearly out of his skin when he felt something tap him and quickly turned around taking his gloves off and bring his headphones down "Hey...sorry I had the music too loud."

Max smiled softly as she slipped on her sun dress giving a small nod "Yeah they should be in tomorrow afternoon from what my mom told me earlier." She explained before kissing his cheek gently

She smiled a little and carefully sat down next to him, resting her head on his shoulder. “You’re good.” She smiled. “I love you.” She murmured and kissed him gently,

He smiled and nodded, bouncing Matthew a little when he got fussy. “You ready to go meet your older brothers and sister buddy?” He cooed to him, kissing his head. “Where’s his little hat?” He asked her quietly as she was right by the bag

Max smiled happily and pulled out his little blue hat slipping it over his head "There we go, perfect." She said softly as she kissed the top of his head.

Clay kissed her back and gave a small smile before taking a deep breath "How are you feeling?"

She frowned. “Tired. Just tired.” She mumbled and held onto him gently. “Did the twins go to school food this morning?” She asked him quietly, rubbing his chest.

he smiled and just stared at him a little longer until max pulled him out of his daze and he stood up. “You ready beautiful?” He asked her quietly, kissing her cheek.

Max snapped her fingers laughing softly as she watched him snap out of his daze "Yeah lets get going." She murmured kissing his cheek gently

Clay nodded some and sighed a bit "Yeah, Bea has lunch detention today. Not sure why, I didn't see the schools call yesterday." He said softly

She frowned and shook her head “I guess we will find out at pickup.” She mumbled, frowning as she heard his phone ringing again and saw it was the school. “Or maybe they want to talk now.” She sighed a little.

Jon set him in his carrier and headed out to the truck with them both, taking them home straight away, feeling happier than ever.

Clay frowned more as he looked at his phone giving a heavy sigh "Hello this is Mr. Cardenas." He said sternly down the line

Max smiled softly as she got inside with Jon and Matthew watching as the dogs swarmed his carrier to sniff him out

Jon frowned and quickly whistled at them. “Hey. Sit. Bam sit!” He told them firmly, taking Matthew out of the carrier first then let them smell it out. “They can get to know him one by one later on.” He muttered. He loved his dogs to pieces but he knew well enough to be careful with the introductions to his new son.

“Mr. Cardenas, I’m calling on behalf of the principal. We would like to ask you or your wife to come down to the school. Beatrice is having a full blown tantrum over this detention she is meant to be having. The principal would like to speak to you both.” The admin told him. “As soon as you can get down here.”

Clay sighed heavily and pinched the bridge of his nose as he listed to them "Alright....I'll be there shortly." He muttered before he hung up and got off the floor "Bea is having a tantrum.."

Max gave a small nod and smiled softly as Matthew curled into Jon's shoulder "Come on, lets get his things into the nursery."

She frowned and nodded, getting him to help her get up again. “Alright. Let’s go.” She mumbled, picking up her bag again and started walking to the car. “She’s probably having a panic about something. I still want to go visit that other school soon as we can to see about moving her.” She frowned some.

He nodded and smiled but stood still for a minute just enjoying having him curled up to his shoulder. “God he’s so small right now.” He smiled some, looking over at hrr.

Clay gave a nod and sighed heavily as he grabbed his keys and threw on a shirt over his wife beater. They made it to the school in record time quickly making their way inside to the principal.

Max nodded happily and watched them "Yeah he is, but soon enough he'll be big." She said softly to him.

He frowned and looked over at her pouting. “I don’t want him to get bigger. I like him just like this.” He told her still pouting.

She leaned on him a little, having to walk a little slower but eventually made it to see the admin and let the principal know they were there, just squeezing clays hand.

Max laughed lightly and kissed his pouted lip "He'll stay small for long enough." She said happily before she started to unpack the bag with a few things "Remind me to call my work, I need to let them know about him."

Clay sighed softly as he walked back with Carmen to the principal's office. He sat down infront of his desk and waited for him to come in frowning some "Shit I've seen the inside of these offices wayyy too much in my life time."

He frowned. “You can’t be going back to work yet. Tell me you’re not worrying about that right?” He frowned as he followed her.

Carmen smiled and squeezed his hand. “I was always a sucker for a bad boy.” She giggled quietly, looking over when the guy walked in. “First things first. Where is she? Is Bea alright?” She asked him frowning. She wanted to hear it from her first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back