• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Just Breathe

Max shook her head some and smiled "No no, just so they know that he was born and I can start my maternity leave." She explained kissing him gently "I've been working from home doimg editing until Matthew was born."

Clay frowned as the principal sat down and sighed heavily "Beatrice is currently in detention. Listen she has been throwing tantrums a lot as of late. For the littlest of thimgs, we cannot keep having these disturbances. She was given detention because she threw a tantrum about having a piece of pizza for lunch." She explained sighing a bit "I know that Beatrice is a very sweet girl but this is getting out of control for our staff."

She frowned and shook her head. “Your staff have been made fully aware of her autism and her learning difficulties. We were assured that this would be no problem. Now if your staff need to be educated more on what that entails then I suggest you hop to it on finding courses. My daughter doesn’t have tantrums. She has obstacles she faces and she doesn’t know how to communicate her feelings emotions!” She snapped at him. “Your school has also been made aware of the other difficulties going on at home due to me having cancer so if you would like to run by me again how fucking hard it is for your staff to not treat a little girl like an inconvenience that would be great!” She snapped at him, shaking by the end and feeling clays hand on her shoulder.

He nodded and kissed her head. “I love you both. Very very much.” He murmured, going to set him in the rocker they’d bought for him. “I’m gonna go check up on the flight information. I’ll take the boys with me to pick up my parents. So Venice can meet Matthew.” He smiled.

Clay frowned as Carmen piped up before he did. He let her get what she needed to say out before he noticed her starting to shake and placed a hand on her shoulder "Our daughter has special needs that we were informed would be met at this school. I see now that it was a lie and I would like to take my daughter out now. Consider this a notice that she will not be at your school any longer in a few weeks time." He said in a dangerously calm voice before he stood up and helped Carmen out "I will be back in five minutes, I expect my daughter up here with her things."

Max gave a small nod and smiled softly "That sounds like a great idea." She murmured before she moved to sit next to his rocker not wanting to leave him alone at all.

Carmen frowned having to lean on him some more. “Javi loves this school, we don't have to move him do we?" she frowned, just about making it out to the car before she had to sit down and catch her breath.

He smiled and kissed her head, going to his study to get settled down and get a little bit of paperwork done before he would need to leave to go get his family from the airport, hoping everything would go well. He knew his parents would love Max to pieces but he just hoped they oculd leave his past in the past.

Clay shook his head some as he got her to the car "No we won't take him out. I'll make sure to make this work." He muttered before he went back to get their youngest

Max smiled softly as he layed on the floor next to his rocker making sure he was okay. She got up once he started to fuss for feeding and got situated just as Jon was coming back in

Bea looked up when she finally saw her dad and reached for him stilly crying some just confused. “Daddy I wanna go home.” She whimpered.

He picked his keys up and smiled. “Why don’t you two go chill in bed. I’m gonna go get my parents and I’ll be back in an hour.” He suggested, helping her to stand up

Max nodded softly and smiled a bit as she made her way to their room "Alright babe, be careful okay?" She murmured

Clay nodded some and picked his daughter up "We're goinf home baby come on." He murmured kissing the side of her head gently

She frowned and held onto him tightly, sobbing into his shoulder. “They wouldn’t give me a fork for the pizza but I didn’t want to touch it.” She whimpered. “And they told me off for trying to use fork.” She managed to tell him between sobs, just completely inconsolable until she saw her mom and reached for her. “Mommy’s here.” She whimpered reaching over towards her.

He gave her a mock salute and headed out with the boys in the truck so it was just Venice at home.

Clay took a deep breath tensing as he listened to her and shook his head some "You don't have to worry about that anymore okay? Yeah look mommy is here." He said softly before he passed her over "Lets go home okay?"

Max smiled some as Venice climbed into bed with her and sniffed Matthew's little foot giving it a small lick "Hold on sweetheart." She murmured getting her to lay down.

Carmen frowned and held Bea to her tightly. “When we get home… let’s get you a little nap then you and me can do whatever you like okay?” She murmured, rubbing her back and looked at clay worriedly. “Let me get you buckled in so we can get you home alright?” She murmured trying to carry her round to the back seat but her legs buckled before she could do so and she had to sit again. “Bea I need your help baby.”

Jon stood outside the airport with the boys in the truck for a good half hour until he saw his parents walk out and just smiled “Hey, you ready to come meet your new favorite grandkid?” He asked them, going over, hugging them both and got their luggage in the truck bed. “You’re gonna love max.” He promised them both

Bea frowned some and let her go to get down "Mommy? Mommy you okay?!" She asked worriedly looking scared when she saw the blank stare Carmen had "Daddy help!!"

Clay frowned when he heard Bea scream and rushed to the side of the car seeing Carmen leaning against the car "Shit....Bea baby stand back okay? Carmen....Carmen babe talk to me."

Max smiled when she heard the front door open downstairs and talking echoing off the walls. She closed the nursery door and held the baby monitor tight in her hand as she made her way down to introduce herself

She frowned shaking her head. “I’m alright. I just can’t carry her.” She mumbled, calming herself before going to Bea and guiding her back to the car. “Hey. I’m alright pumpkin. You’re just am getting bigger” she smiled reassuringly at her. “Let’s get home.”

He took their bags straight through to the guest room, bumping into max on the way back. “Mmm hey beautiful. He go down for a nap?” He asked her quietly, pecking her cheek.

Clay gave a small nod and helped get Bea into the car "Don't worry baby, mommy is just fine." He murmured kissing her forehead before he helped get Carmen into the car "You need to rest, you can't be getting worked up like this often."

Max smiled softly and nodded a bit "Yeah he did, he might be up soon, just depends." She explained before kissing his cheek "Are they downstairs?"

She frowned but nodded and leaned back trying to get calmed again and headed straight to bed with Bea once they got home, letting her have her sandwich and chips in their bed while mittens curled up at the end of the bed as well.

He nodded and draped an arm over her shoulders. “Mmm I’m thinking about just getting some bbq ordered for us tonight.” He told her.

Clay got them both situated before he went back to painting in his studio giving a heavy sigh starting to get worried about everything even more now.

Max smiled some and nodded some "Mmm that sounds good." She said softly before kissing him gently. She walked down with him and took a deep breath when she saw his parents sitting on the couch.

Bea finished eating and noticed her mom as asleep still so she wandered down to find her dad in his studio, going over and sitting next to him. “What you doing?” She asked him pouting a little.

“Mom. Dad. This is Maxine. My girlfriend and the mother of my son. Who is asleep but he’ll be down later.” He smiled and kissed her cheek, taking her down to meet them properly.

Max smiled softly at them and gave a small wave before she shook their hands "Hello, its so nice to meet you both finally. Jon has told me so many good things." She said sweetly to them.

Clay glanced over at Bea as she came into the room and sighed softly "I'm painting a new piece." He murmured kissing the top of her head "You want to help me?"

She nodded and moved closer to see what to do. “Is mommy gonna die? I know she’s really sick. Even though you keep saying she’s okay.” She told him frowning.

His mother smiled and stood up, going over and hugged her tightly. “Oh you got my young boy to settle down finally. I thought he was gonna be a bachelor forever. Both his brothers got married so early and we’ve been waiting for jon to find someone.” She gushed to her

Clay moved her to sit on his lap and frowned softly at her question "She is very sick baby....but she won't die...not yet. She does not want to leave you all." He said softly before he helped her hold the paint brush properly.

Max hugged her back and laughed lightly "Well I am very glad that we met eachother. Your son is an amazing man." She explained before smiling back at Jon.

She frowned and shook her head letting her dad move her hand with the paint like he’d done with her a hundred times since she was born. The others didn’t care about art at all but she always enjoyed it and more importantly enjoyed the quality time with her dad. “ but people don’t get to choose when they die.” She frowned.

He frowned and rolled his eyes when his father scoffed at that. “Come on can we lay off for like five minutes.” He muttered and went to take the dogs out back for a mjnuge and also to get everyone drinks.

Max frowned softly when his father scoffed and walked out back with Jon "I'm sorry if I said anything to offend your husband.." she said softly to his mother not wanting to make a bad impression.

Clay sighed heavily as he helped guide her hand across the canvas "I know baby....but I just know your mom is going to be okay. It might be a while but she will be." He said softly

Rebecca shook her head and guided max out to the back porch once Jon got back in. “Ignore my husband. Him and Jon have a …. Interesting relationship.” She explained.

Bea frowned but nodded and leaned into her dad yawning a bit, “I’m gonna go lay with mommy.” She told him quietly, getting up and went to wash her hands then ran upstairs with the dogs behind her, going to lay with carmen.

Max followed his mother out and gave a small nod to her "I see, well I'm just glad you both were able to make it." She said as she sat down still clutching the baby monitor in her hand.

Clay gave a small nod and sighed softly "Alright baby girl." He murmured kissong the side of her head gently before letting her run off

She smiled some. “How has he been with you? Is he treating you well?” She asked her curiously, looking up when she heard weird noises on the baby monitor until they could both clearly hear Jon's voice, coaxing Matt to settle. She smiled to herself as she listened to him consoling the little boy "He has no patience still. Waking the poor little one up to come meet more people.' She smiled, shaking her head.

(3 months) Carmen had been seemingly getting better for a couple of weeks but then she'd caught a cold from somewhere and she had been on a downward spiral since then. By now she could hardly walk, let alone stay standing for more than a minute and she was needing help with nearly all her basic day-to-day stuff. She wasn't worried about herself so much now but more Clay. Since she'd got worse, so had he. She had been noticing how much worn out he was looking and how much more emotional he was about everything. It was getting rough for the kids too. She sat up in the hospital bed after yet another night of ending up at the emergency room for not being able to breathe and now they were keeping her for a couple days observation. "Clay.... Honey could you... do me a favor?" She asked him carefully, looking over at him sat in the chair, staring out the window.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back