• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Just Breathe

She frowned and shook her head "She's gonna be pissed if she sees the bottles in the trash... And no groceries in the fridge." She muttered, pulling his wallet out and taking his credit card to go sort the food out "Now go get her, she sounded tired." She told him frowning, going back down to go get the groceries then pick up the little ones from school. She was taking a gap year to be at home and help with the running of the house and looking after her siblings.

Carmen was sat on a bench outside the hospital with her bag under her feet and shiveirng a little. It was starting to get cool for the autumn now but she felt like it was the middle of winter all the time but also kept forgetting to bring a coat or a blanket to her appointments.

Jon smiled as he walked into the house and saw his two boys in the kitchen, sunbathing by the back doors but went up to find Venus laying protectively next to Max the way she'd grown used to doing "Hey beautiful girls." He smiled, plopping onto the bed next to them with a groan, "Ooh. Strawberries." He smiled and went to reach for one, frowning when she smacked his hand away

Clay sighed heavily as he splashed some water on his face before he left making sure to grab her jacket on the way out.he made it to her about 15 minutes later and gave a small smile as she came in already having the heat up some "Hey beautiful, jacket is in the back." He murmured

Max smiled happily at Jon as he came in but swatted his hand away as he reached for her food "Uh uh what do you say?" She teased smiling as he gave her puppy dog eyes while asking please "Alright fine." She said before giving him a few berries "How was filming?"

She nodded a little and got him to help her out it on then leaned back tiredly. “Did you get that commission finished?” She asked him quietly as she watched him frowning a little at the bags under his eyes and the lines on his forehead, starting to worry about him and the kids more at this point.

he smiled and laid up next to her, kissing her cheek. “Mmm it wasn’t too bad. Just long. And they want it to be perfect.” He muttered rolling his eyes a little. “How’s baby been doing today?” He asked her, watching with a smile as he pressed a foot or a hand out almost in response.

Clay gave a heavy sigh and nodded softly "Yeah I did, they were happy with it." He murmured giving her hand a squeeze "I love you beautiful." He whispered before sighing some. He was doing his best to hide his downward spiral from her but he knew she was starting to see it.

Max smiled happily when he started to kick her some in response to Jon's question "He has been very active today. Kicking and moving a lot,I guess he is ready to get out."

She nodded and gave his arm a squeeze, staying quiet until they got home and she leaned heavily on him on her way up to lay in bed. “If the kids are being fussy they can come hang out in here if you need them to.” She mumbled, kissing his cheek and watched him lay with her for a minute, leaning in close as she fell asleep.

he smiled and nodded frowning at her some. “You feel anything weird at all and you tell me alright? I wanna make sure things go smooth as possible.” He murmured, rubbing her leg gently.

Clay got her home and gave a small nod as he tucked her into bed under her heated blanket "They'll be okay." He murmured kissing her cheek gently before he cuddled up to her letting her fall asleep against him for the time being

Max gave a small nod and smiled some "I'll make sure to let you know." She said sweetly before giving him a kiss "So are we still going to meet your parents after he is born?"

Giulia got the kids home frowning some as she put the groceries away. “Guys keep it down. Mom is probably sleeping.” She reminded them and she took Bea over to the sink to wash up and sanitise like they’d all been having to do before going to see their mom when they got in from school, taking her up to their room and sighed some see Clay sat up and staring at the walls. “Dad… Beatrice wanted cuddles with mom.” She told him, sending her in.

He nodded and smiled some. “Yeah, once he’s home then my parents are flying down here.” He smiled. “My mom is excited to meet you.” He told her. “I don’t know if my fad even knows why they’re coming down. He’s oblivious. All the time.” He chuckled.

Clay snapped out of his world when he heard his eldest's voice giving a small smile when he saw Bea standing there patiently "Hey there princess come on, be quiet though okay?" He murmured making a spot for her to cuddle between them.

Max laughed lightly and smiled more at him "I just hope they like me and our son." She said softly as she rubbed circles on her bump

Carmen frowned as she woke up to the sound of Bea crying, looking up a little to find her snuggled between her and Clay and crying into her dads shirt. “Oh sweetheart. What’s wrong?” She asked her, her voice hoarse but reaching up to rub her back looking at clay concerned.

He smiled. “Look I can tell you now that my mom is gonna love you. She couldn’t care less how quickly we had a baby she’s just glad to hear I have settled down. Apparently I’ve taken far too long.” He chuckled.

Clay frowned softly as he rubbed his daughter's back gently "She is worried about you.." he murmured quietly watching as Bea immediately switched to cuddle Carmen when she realized she was awake.

Max smiled some at him and gave a small nod "Well I'm glad she won't be upset." She murmured cuddling up close to him "I'm so sleepy."

She frowned and tried to sit up a bit more, pulling her in as much as she could and just smoothed her hair back, kissing her head "Shh, shh, I'm right here baby girl, I'm right here." She coaxed quietly, frowning at the look on Clay's face "Bea do you wanna go get your books and I'll help you with your reading?" She suggested, sending her to go get them and turned to Clay "Takj to me... What's going on inside that head." She murmured

He smiled and kissed her head "Get some sleep then beautiful, I'm gonna take a shower then get started on some dinner alright?" He murmured, kissing her head and tucking her in for the night

Clay gave a heavy sigh as he shook his head "I'm tryin....I'm fucking trying but Carmen....god this is tearing me apart. I'm trying to keep a good face for the kids, they don't need to deal with it. Its just seeing you like this hurts me so much." He explained quietly

Max nodded some and started to drift off once he tucked her in. She woke up a few hours later and groaned some feeling sharp pains in her back and womb area. She took a deep breath and tried getting up but it was not happening as another contraction hit "Jon!!" She yelled hoping he could hear her from downstairs

She frowned and took his hand squeezing it gently, "It'll be alright, I got my check up at the end of the month to see how it's going. We should get more definitive answers then." She mumbled, getting up carefully and went to use the bathroom then came back and sat behind him, rubbing his shoulders as much as she could until she was tired already, "I love you." She murmured, moving once Bea got back in with her school books and she pat the space next to her, starting to help her with her reading.

Jon frowned as he had just started up the stove to make dinner but quickly turned it off and rushed upstairs "Hey. I'm here, whatt's wrong?" He frowned seeing the look of pain on her face and went over, taking her hands in his to hold as tight as possible if she needed to.

Clay gave a small nod and sighed heavily as he kissed her gently "I love you too." He murmured before standing up "I'm gonna go make dinner." He murmured softly before making his way downstairs to start on food

Max whimpered as she reached for him once he came into the room "I um...I think he is deciding to come early....pretty sure this is for real this time." She said before crying out in pain as another contraction hit

He frowned but nodded and kissed her head, calling for an ambulance "Heym deep breaths, you got my hand alright, use it as you need. Hi, my girlfriend is eight months pregnant but she's having big contractions. They're real close together already and I'm worried I won't get there in the truck in time, I need an ambulance." He told them calmly, kissing her head and got a hair tie, getting. it all out of her face for her.

Carmen nodded and watched him go, turning to look at Bea and just cuddled with her until she was getting frustrated so she signed off what bookwork they had done then put it away "You're doing so good baby girl." She murmured to him, kissing her head, "You wanna go help Daddy with dinner for me?" She asked her, smiling as she nodded and quietly headed down there, allowing Carmen to go back to sleep

Max cried quietly as she squeezed his hand tightly hearing the nurse over the phone say they were sending someone out "Do you think he will be okay?!" She asked worriedly thinking about how he was a month early.

Clay smiled softly when he saw Bea run downstairs to him "Hey there princess." He said happily as he picked her up. She seemed to be the only thing that kept his mood somewhat briggt at the moment.

She giggled and held onto him tightly, "Daddy you do good cuddle." She told him, burying her face into his shoulder, "But you smelly right now." She giggled up at him, looking the spitting image of him as a kid.

He nodded and watched her, "He's gonna be just fine I promise you. He's only a few weeks." He murmured "Just wants to get out of there. Probably smells." He teased her trying to cheer her up

Clay laughed softly and kissed all over her face "I'm smelly huh?! Well maybe I should take a shower." He murmured happily before turning off the stove "We got spaghetti tonoght." He said happily knowing it was her favorite

Max laughed some and gave a small nod "Yeah maybe- SHIT!" She screamed as another big contraction hit her. It was another 45 minutes before the ambulance arrived and her contractions were getting to be less than five minutes apatt by now.

She squeaked and shook her head pushing his face away "Daddy stop!" She squealed, "I like ghetti." She told him smiling, wriggling to get down and ran off to find her brother.

Jon frowned and kissed her head "You're doing so good baby, I'm gonna go get the door okay?" HE murmured and went to let them in, taking them back upstairs and frowned just staying near to her, getting worried when they mentioned it was too late to move her now

Clay smiled a bit and let her get down before he started to make the table. He called the kids once it was ready thankful that Alana was in somewhat of a good mood now.

Max whimpered softly when they said it was too late to go to the hospital. She looked at Jon as he rushed to the bathroom to make a small bath like the nurse told him to "He will be okay right?"

Carmen never made it down for dinner that night, really feeling wiped out but she managed to get up to tuck all the kids in a little later on before going right back to bed, curled in close to clay and sleeping til four in the morning. She’d woken up again thinking she just needed the restroom but it quickly became apparent that she was struggling to breathe, reaching over and shaking clay awake.

Jon frowned as he listened to her, turning back to her. “Baby just trust them. He’s gonna be just fine.” He tried to reassure her for the hundredth time, checking the temperature of the bath and getting it to how the nurse had said before helping her get Max in there.

Clay ate quietly with the kids and kept an eye on them for the rest of the evening. He grubted softly when he felt her shaking his awake in the middle of the night "Huh? Whats wrong?" He asked quietly rubbing his eyes and turning on his light.

Max whimpered some and sat in the tub until they finally said to push. She screamed out in pain as she pushed and pushed until finally they heard the crying of the baby echo off the bathroom walls.

She frowned and scrunched the sheets up in a fist. “It hurts to breathe.” She whimpered. “I don’t know why.” She told him, her chest heaving for the smallest of breaths.

Jon by that point was behind her sat on the edge of the tub behind her, trying to help however he could, smiling wife and kissing her head repeatedly once they heard him crying. “You did such a good job baby.”

Clay frowned as he started to wake up more and saw how hard she it was for her to breathe "Shit....let me call the doctors." He murmured picking his up and calling the 24 hour service their doctor had given them

Max panted as they cut the chord quickly and wrapped him in a towel letting her put him on her chest. She cried happy tears as she stared down at him then looked back at Jon "Thats our son..our son." She said through her crying

Alana had woken up to all the noise and wandered downstairs to the front porch, finding her dad stood there while an ambulance left and she tugged on his arm. “Is mommy getting sick more?” She asked him frowning some.

he smiled wide, kissing her head repeatedly. “You did so good beautiful.” He murmured softly to her. “He’s here safe and sound.” He smiled holding her still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back