• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
For those who are RPN only, here is the link to the main IC, from there you can find Characters, Lore, and OOC.

It is, however, preferred to use Discord for up to date communication ^^

Bump! We had two people dip out, so the 2 roles of Gunner/Liaison and Gunner/Assistant Engineer (or something else if you think of something you'd like) are available!

Hmm...I might be interested, but a question if I may. I do have a life outside of RPing, so my posts may be erratic. That being said though, since junkers are essentially salvagers, how much would one make on a good day? And in what form of currency?

Hmm...I might be interested, but a question if I may. I do have a life outside of RPing, so my posts may be erratic. That being said though, since junkers are essentially salvagers, how much would one make on a good day? And in what form of currency?
As long as you can try your best to post once a week it's good, and if you can't you have to be cool with being skipped and moved around by moi so we can progress. Credits are the currency, and depending on the haul, you can make anywhere from survivable to a hefty haul to last you a couple months.

As long as you can try your best to post once a week it's good, and if you can't you have to be cool with being skipped and moved around by moi so we can progress. Credits are the currency, and depending on the haul, you can make anywhere from survivable to a hefty haul to last you a couple months.
Cool. And understandable, as I myself don't like dying RP's most of the time. Perhaps I could play one of the gunner roles as a bio android of sorts, capable of upgrading itself and being technically organic as well. Maybe I could be a four armed gunslinger race that has red skin and unnatural strength. Or maybe even something else along those lines. Technically, A space frontier RP where salvage is king sounds quite fun!

That being said, I know that most positions are filled aside from the gunner roles. In that case, I can suggest a few that you might consider, such as a financial officer in charge of spending credits twoards the ship's functions. A scientist/researcher type aboard the ship would also be beneficial as with the Engineer, both could go hand in hand as a Medic officer likely only delves into medicine, unless the crewmember bio says otherwise.

Of course, I would need time to think on this, but this RP has merit.

Cool. And understandable, as I myself don't like dying RP's most of the time. Perhaps I could play one of the gunner roles as a bio android of sorts, capable of upgrading itself and being technically organic as well. Maybe I could be a four armed gunslinger race that has red skin and unnatural strength. Or maybe even something else along those lines. Technically, A space frontier RP where salvage is king sounds quite fun!

That being said, I know that most positions are filled aside from the gunner roles. In that case, I can suggest a few that you might consider, such as a financial officer in charge of spending credits twoards the ship's functions. A scientist/researcher type aboard the ship would also be beneficial as with the Engineer, both could go hand in hand as a Medic officer likely only delves into medicine, unless the crewmember bio says otherwise.

Of course, I would need time to think on this, but this RP has merit.
Considering the RP has already begun, I'm pretty aware of its merit :P we have a medic, we have a scientist, etc. The role that is available is gunner/alternate role that may be of use and isn't already taken. DarkianMaker DarkianMaker has taken the role of Gunner/Cook. The gunner portion of the role is non-negotiable. ^^ Sorry if that disappoints.

The alternatives a couple others went with were Liaison or an extra Assistant Engineering hand.

Considering the RP has already begun, I'm pretty aware of its merit :P we have a medic, we have a scientist, etc. The role that is available is gunner/alternate role that may be of use and isn't already taken. DarkianMaker DarkianMaker has taken the role of Gunner/Cook. The gunner portion of the role is non-negotiable. ^^ Sorry if that disappoints.
Eh, that's alright. That's only on the ship though. So with that in mind I already have an idea for a character. I was thinking of...well, I better put it in a spoiler because this is going to be a LENGTHLY race idea. In a nutshell, the idea stems from a divide of scientific pursuits.

So before I begin, I had an idea for a planet called Vul'Shaan. Now, Vul'Shaan is home to two factions that have been at arms with one another over the years due to a sudden disagreement between methods of improvement: Biological Alterations or Cybernetic Augmentations.

As they are separate factions, I was thinking of dividing them into two separate species as a result: the Besati and the Cytri, both of which originated from the pecies that once were united in technological pursuits: the Altmi.

The Altmi were human like beings with high intelligence, and as a result were able to progress through the stages of civilization a lot quicker than normal. However, just as their golden age came at hand, a dispute between ideas to further the advancement of their race: one that was offered was the route of cybernetics and mechanical improvements to counter the various natural species superior combat abilities, while the other was to genetically modify their current gene pool to give the Altmi a better chance in dealing with threats in the case of being at a loss without the current technological resources.

Of course, things spiraled out of control as almost the entire planet was divided between these ideals, creating the first Altmi Civil War, and ending any hopes for the race to peacefully resolve this conflict.

Before the war, the Altmi were yellow skinned humans with many features comparable to humans, save for something as a replacement for a heart. Called a Nexus Core, these acted both as a power source and a heart in that sense. A Nexus Core can act in various ways depending on what the user has in mind for it, be it for strength or for recharging items, or even something as simple as filling a bucket with water. What separated these from this ordinary organ was the fact that they grow in quality and power as a result from one of the darkest actions performed: An Altmi killing another of their kind, an act forbidden before the war.

When the Civil War on Vul'Shaan reared its ugly head, that was quickly thrown out the window as the Besati and Cytri were at ends with one another. Because of generations being mechanically modified, their original skin color has changed from yellow to gray as a result. The Besati vary in color, notably vibrant schemes such as neon pink, bright red, and deep blue to name a few, alongside notable animal traits gained from their genetic changes.

Again, it's an idea in progress, but I'm leaning on making a female cyber character that's jealous of higher tech cybers, and constantly seeking to improve her arsenal to best the various kinds out there. Of course, improving her Nexus Core is a secondary objective on the side.

Eh, that's alright. That's only on the ship though. So with that in mind I already have an idea for a character. I was thinking of...well, I better put it in a spoiler because this is going to be a LENGTHLY race idea. In a nutshell, the idea stems from a divide of scientific pursuits.

So before I begin, I had an idea for a planet called Vul'Shaan. Now, Vul'Shaan is home to two factions that have been at arms with one another over the years due to a sudden disagreement between methods of improvement: Biological Alterations or Cybernetic Augmentations.

As they are separate factions, I was thinking of dividing them into two separate species as a result: the Besati and the Cytri, both of which originated from the pecies that once were united in technological pursuits: the Altmi.

The Altmi were human like beings with high intelligence, and as a result were able to progress through the stages of civilization a lot quicker than normal. However, just as their golden age came at hand, a dispute between ideas to further the advancement of their race: one that was offered was the route of cybernetics and mechanical improvements to counter the various natural species superior combat abilities, while the other was to genetically modify their current gene pool to give the Altmi a better chance in dealing with threats in the case of being at a loss without the current technological resources.

Of course, things spiraled out of control as almost the entire planet was divided between these ideals, creating the first Altmi Civil War, and ending any hopes for the race to peacefully resolve this conflict.

Before the war, the Altmi were yellow skinned humans with many features comparable to humans, save for something as a replacement for a heart. Called a Nexus Core, these acted both as a power source and a heart in that sense. A Nexus Core can act in various ways depending on what the user has in mind for it, be it for strength or for recharging items, or even something as simple as filling a bucket with water. What separated these from this ordinary organ was the fact that they grow in quality and power as a result from one of the darkest actions performed: An Altmi killing another of their kind, an act forbidden before the war.

When the Civil War on Vul'Shaan reared its ugly head, that was quickly thrown out the window as the Besati and Cytri were at ends with one another. Because of generations being mechanically modified, their original skin color has changed from yellow to gray as a result. The Besati vary in color, notably vibrant schemes such as neon pink, bright red, and deep blue to name a few, alongside notable animal traits gained from their genetic changes.

Again, it's an idea in progress, but I'm leaning on making a female cyber character that's jealous of higher tech cybers, and constantly seeking to improve her arsenal to best the various kinds out there. Of course, improving her Nexus Core is a secondary objective on the side.
While I appreciate the wave of creativity, if you're joining the roleplay you need to join the Discord for OOC and character discussion as well as read through all of the lore for the actual roleplay ^^

That way you can see what has already been made and go from there.

Okay. I already have discord...so a link would be handy pls. If it's on one of the pages (Lore, OOC, Main, etc.) Just tell me which and I'll join the discussion to get a character set up.

Okay. I already have discord...so a link would be handy pls. If it's on one of the pages (Lore, OOC, Main, etc.) Just tell me which and I'll join the discussion to get a character set up.
Lol I went to bed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back