• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Jump into fantasy—One x One search

StarlightCrusader

Unlucky Member
Hi!

I’m currently searching for some partners after being away for a little while, though I’ll admit I’m looking for some specific stuff right now. But don’t be afraid to ask about something, I’ll always try something new!

Before we get into it I’ll introduce myself a little! (:

My name is MaryAnn, I’ve been roleplaying on and off as a hobby for 10 years, I love being able to build characters and worlds with others. I’m a cat mom of 4, I love to draw, and I’m super into anime and video games. I work a full time job, I either open or close so my hours pretty set. I can usually get 2-3 replies in a day, sometimes more but not always.

I love to chat with my partners ooc, but I get some people don’t. As long as we can have good conversation about our rp, we can just go with the flow.

Other important bits:

-I’m EST
-I don’t have a preference for post length, mine tend to vary, but 2-3 paragraphs minimum is my go-to. I just need something to reply to, I even tend to match my partners post length. Quality over quantity.
-21+ partners please
-I’m comfortable with m/m, f/f, and m/f. Feel free to let me know what your preference is when we chat!
-I prefer to use discord but I’m completely fine keeping everything on rpn if need be!
-I’m ghost friendly, but if our rp feels like it’s going stale or you aren’t vibing anymore I won’t be hurt if you let me know.
-I love romance, so I’d like that to be something we work with, it doesn’t have to be the main focus.

Now for what I’m looking for.

I’ve been super interested in doing an Elf x Human, I do have one plot for this pairing, it’s for an elf x human mage. But I’m always willing to build a whole new plot if what I have isn’t what you are interested in, just let me know!

I’ve also been super into dragon riders lately, I have a plot in mind. So I’d really like to try this!

Other things I’m into right now:

Vampire x Werewolf
Prince/Princess x Commoner
Pirate x Prince/Princess
Hunter x Vampire/Werewolf/Other supernatural creature
Dragon shifter x Human prince/Princess/Knight

Fandoms:

Oc x Oc only

Harry Potter
Avatar the Last Airbender/Legend of Korra
One Piece
Demon Slayer

Genres:

Enemies to lovers
Found family
Childhood friends
A/B/O(I have specific rules for this)
Arranged marriage

I’m open to anything with a fantasy setting honestly, please feel free to suggest anything as well!

Feel free to dm me or message me directly on discord, my username is starlightcrusader_ .

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Hi! Could I have your discord so I could contact you over there?

Mine is specialbluepills, and if you ever ask me the reason for my name, I’ll tell you my standard statement:idk

Henlo! I'd be very interested in this! :3

Discord is eeveefarmer87 in discord if you'd like to chat about a posible rp there! :3

Aye! I have a medieval fantasy werewolf character who I've been looking to roleplay for a long while, if you'd perhaps be interested!
I'd be happy to message here or on discord if so! My discord is simplybones

Hey there! Are you still looking for a partner? I would be interested in writing with you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back