• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Jujutsu Kaisen: For Which Death Has Died

Kickstarted by the awakening of Ryomen Sukuna, all manners of Cursed Spirits and Curse Users have begun to stir. His influence spread fast throughout the world, not necessarily as a leader, or even a flag to gather behind, but as a symbol.

Outside of Japan it is said that the activity of Cursed Spirits is much less severe, but this does not mean that foreign nations are completely free from their influence. Founded in secret, the United Curse Academies (Hereafter referred to as the UCA) are a chain of four special academies that specialize in training young potential Curse Sorcerers in combating both Cursed Spirit and Curse Users alike.

Sometime after World War 1, the UCA started to place a greater focus on combating Curse Users, as opposed to Spirits, due to the prior's much higher relative activity within European territories. Students most often act as something closer to Interns or Apprentices, as the powers that be believe much more strongly in practical experience as opposed to lectures and lessons. Only the basics are taught to prospective young Curse Sorcerers before they are deployed, and because of this mortality rates are unfortunately high.

Congratulations are due for you, though, as you're one of the special few who have passed your initial year of trial-by-fire education and have been transferred to the Academies' fourth branch, hidden away on an island in the Baltic Sea. From here, you will live, train, and occasionally be deployed to handle situations spanning the entire European Continent.

However scared Cursed Spirits may be, though, Europe is as rife with turmoil as it is ancient, and it becoming clearer and clearer that the Academies' formerly new age practices are becoming more obsolete by the day. As the age of man darkens once again, ancient secrets find themselves stirred, and those that hold them are on the move once again.

___________________________________________________________________________​

Eyyy, wassup, and thanks for giving this check a check. If I wasn't clear which I'm usually not, this roleplay will take place in a European Curse College, and you'll be playing as second years. However, you will all be playing transfer students, so you're free to know/not know whoever you'd like. You'll be deployed all over Europe and beyond to deal with situations involving Cursed Spirits, developing your skills and stirring up ancient evils along the way, until eventually something TERRIBLE happens and I hope you all look forward to it.

Interest checks aren't really my strong suit, so feel free to ask questions below, and please leave a notice of your interest of you are, well, interested!

Yeah, this would be cool to participate in if I can find some time. This month is really busy, but April should be less busy.

This post is to inform everyone that this roleplay is now closed. If you have already posted in this thread or have otherwise contacted me about joining but haven't made a sheet, you're still good to go, but i won't be accepting any more new players that don't meet that criteria. My apologies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back