• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Joker x oc or harley quinn (open)

Lil Demon

Purple demon/ little one/ baby girl
Hey guys and gals! I kinda want to do a Joker x oc or Harley. Since im looking for a MxF rp i'll be my oc or if someone i'm rping with wants me to be harley so be it. It doesn't have to be the actual way then met and stuff we can spice it up or make one of are own. I have some ideas for the rp tho! If you would like to rp this with me please hit me up in my inbox or message me on here or my profile! I also want to change jokers age please.

Can't wait to start rping with you all!

My oc

Name: Nila Alice Vine

Looks: Long wavy brown hair with a strip of blue. She has sky blue eyes and small freckles and pretty decent teeth and a voice to die for she has a pretty smile. She is a short 5'1 with a built of a shinny person who barely works out but tries. She wears her favorite bands hoodie and ripped jeans for the usual, maybe legging on the weekends when she is home.

Work: Coffee shop, and supermarket and sometimes the jail.

description: Friendly and fun loves animals and comics. Your usual tom-boy and loves taking walks or hanging at coffee shops catching up on school work. She hates stupid people and hates rude stuff. She always puts up a good fight and loves to fight. She loves walking pass the jail and looking inside at everyone when she walks by. Nila lives by herself with her puppy, Riley. She has no family anymore cause she ran away when they tried to get her to marry a rude guy. She at a harsh life from living on the streets to running away from bad men. But she always tried to keep a smile or her pretty little face and keep going in life.

Sorry for everything about her being short. I'll add more

Okay, did you want to start a thread or do it in dms? Maybe even on discord.

I don't got discord and I dont plan on really ever using it. It confuses me and im still super young! Dms please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back