• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom JoJo's Bizzare Adventure: Sawdust Crusaders! (JoJo rp interest check)

Captain Lycanroc

Professional Online Funny-man
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
jojo logo.png
In 1988 a group of Stand users named the 'Stardust Crusaders' traveled the world to destroy and put a stop to the sinister plans of the immortal vampire- DIO
after weeks of trials and tribulations, epic victories, grueling defeats, good times and bad they achieved their end goal, with the sacrifice of some key members of the crusaders and defeated DIO, burning his body in the powerful warm rays of the sun!

Afterward, the Speedwagon Foundation branched out to other parts of the world to clean up the loose end of DIO's plan for world domination and to take down any of his leftover followers. That brings them to the Bizzare
town of 'Sawdust Arkansas' home to some very strange folks and stand users

Hey Everyone! I've always wanted to do a JoJo RP with the help of other people and now that we're almost all trapped at home: now seems like the best time to do it!
as stated above this RP will take place in the fictional town of "Sawdust Arkansas" where the Speedwagon Foundation has just opened a new base of operations to track down the remnants of DIO's followers and other evil stand users, unluckily there seem to be many stand users in this town and it's making it very hard to find who they want. But- Stand Users attract Stand Users, so they've begun recruitment of a """"Elite"""" force of stand users to help them track down. Our characters will be in that task force to find those scumbags and either Imprison them or (More likely) Beat them to a pulp

menacing.gif Rules menacing.gif
#1: You'll obviously be following the rules of RPN but use common sense while posting, no discrimination, no racial slurs, nothing explicate and I know this is JoJo, but don't go TOO over the top with violence

#2: NO ONE-LINERS. Writer's block hits all of us in this trying time, but I'd like everyone to keep to an at least 2 - 3 paragraph minimum per post and at least 1 post a week.

#3: Original characters only, Jotaro is cool isn't he? Let's keep him that way. Use your own character and your own stand for this RP. Taking inspiration is fine, But I don't want to see anything like "Qtaro Kujo"

#4: In this story, everyone is the main character, so leave opportunities for everyone to have fun!

#5: Finally, let's not take this super seriously! I want this to be fun, character drama is great, but unending arguments between characters can get grating, so try and keep thing a little mellowed out.

So, Let's all make this Great!

Shame speedwagon is a confirmed bachelor with no kids but I have a idea or two for a character who is, not related in to a character in anyway aha

Depending on how its going, I could bring my "Walk like an Egyptian" character from a recent game that died, that of the "Pretty Lies"/"Crazy Talk" Ones for a less serious one (though could adjust that for a more serious version)

It seems like I missed the bus on this one, but are y'all still accepting? I'm a HUGE JoJo fan and would love to take part!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back