• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Johto League x Type Rising (Open)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Ryumaru Ryuko
Beyond Evolution
Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade

"Charizard!"
Her pokemon swiftly got between his trainer and the incoming onslaught, before bringing up his fist. Crackling with electricity, he threw the thunder punch out to counter the plasma fist Chance threw. Ryuko leaped up with both her arms glowing as claws formed from the energy surrounding her, as she slashed the Thunder attack Kaminari threw at her, in an X shaped pattern. It deflected the bolt of electricity away from her and up towards the cieling, causing the lights to short out. The arena, now in darkness was illuminated by the blue aura around Ryuko, as well as Charizard's flames.

Ryuko flew at Kaminari, before using her Dragon claws to upper cut the Raichu, as Charizard shot his fire blast out towards Chance.​

The Nature Power of the large Shiftry pursued the Rhyhorn before he could completely make it back inside his shelter. It struck him with full force, and he flew into the far wall of the cave bringing down an avalanche of rocks onto him from the somewhat shattered wall. Beneath the rock slide now engulfing the KO'd pokemon, slid out what looked to be a modified combat vest the Rhyhorn apparently had equipped. It was lighter weight than your average item of it's make and model, and could be concealed perfectly under a long coat perhaps. It only covered the wearer's chest and belly, however, and not their shoulders or arms.

Meanwhile, Cherry had successfully slipped into the cavern herself in between the Rhyhorn and the massive grass type blast. She had entered the corridor further past the Rhyhorn's new resting place and would see many extra halls branching off of the large main chamber. Dozens, too many to count as she ran down the main passage way, leaving the others in the darkness behind her.

Twist Twist saniachan saniachan

1614750209969.png

Chance punched repeatedly at incredible speeds with his right hand. A series of jabs which cut through the fire blast as he moved within melee range to Charizard. He then activated Rising Voltage, a move which increased his speed for a third time past that of the powered up black Dragon. Only Ryuko now could match this pace with her ninja training and impressive natural abilities. To the charizard, Chance blurred in and out of existence, taking swings at different points of the pokemon. Sometimes hooks to his jaw, others strikes to blind spots on the back of his neck, or blows to the ribs. All electrically charged by plasma fists. Kaminari took Ryuko's attack on his chin, and toughed that one out impressively. He must have had plenty of time to rest in his ball since last match, not to mention the TLC earlier from Camille. He was certainly in better shape than Chance that's for sure.

As her fist followed through with it's punch, Kaminari used Draining Kiss as he nuzzled and kissed the back of her hand. Being a dragon type, if the move hit Ryuko would certainly feel her strength draining rapidly from the fairy type attack, as well as feeding Kaminari's own strength.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Last edited:
Ryumaru Ryuko
Beyond Evolution

Ryuko Pulled her hand back swiftly, before using her own momentum to crash into Kaminari, using Double Edge to close the distance. While the Draining Kiss still connected, the impact of her own reckless action made up the difference. Landing on the ground, she winced and fell to one knee. Scuff marks and scratches covered her own body, and her clothes had some tear on them.

Damnit, I over exerted myself! Is Charizard-?
She froze as she turned her head to see her long time partner getting heavily injured. Chance was faster than she thought, and the black dragon pokemon was in the red, as the last hit sent him flying to the ground. In the same situation, Charizard was struggling to get up. Both trainer and pokemon were in a terrible state, and Charizard, being poisoned earlier didn't make things better.

Ryuko slowly got up and turned to Chance, as her eyes were overshadowed by her hair.
"Stop."

“Eh?” Said Chance, pulling back from another blow. His abilities quickly faded, and only a small crackle of electricity in his palm to light where he stood was left. It was at least enough so he could see Ryuko’s silhouette, looking somber. Kaminari ceased his attacking as well, looking puzzled. “I’m sorry, what’s wrong?”

Ryumaru Ryuko
Beyond Evolution

"Charizard,"
Her pokemon struggled to get up, but he looked to his trainer and knew what was gonna happen. While the two were Distracted, he flew away, with what strength he had left, as Ryuko glared in Chance's direction. She put both hands together as energy built up, air blowing towards her and gathering in her hands as it swirled into a white ball of energy. The ball eminated a pulse which slamed into everyone else in the arena, but didn't hurt them. It instead shoved a sense of dread, moreso into her own pokemon, as Charizard flew over and picked up Bertie, as Tyranitar got up and stood his ground.

"I'm gonna end this right now... this is for hurting my friends!"
She floated into the air as the shockwaves were still rippling, and air gathered. She was indeed gonna launch some powerful attack, but what?​

Jackie Hyde
Interactions: Open
Mentions: Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade (Rhyhorn)

"Shiftry return"

The Wicked Pokémon gave Jackie a cold, dark stare as it returned to it's Poke Ball becoming a red swirling beam of light in the process. "Looks good?" asked the hubristic Hyde, giving a quick twirl as he asked Cinccinno about the condition of his coat. She rubbed the top of her head, nursing the bump from the Rhyhorn's big foot, as she nodded.

"Noice" beamed Jackie, before whirling around and heading towards the entrance of Mt Mortar without a second thought. The Scarf Pokémon followed suite walking upright so she could massage the lump on her head.

"Scuse me" said Jackie, as he stepped on the Rhyhorns toes, the only visible part of the stone covered Spiked Pokemon, as he entered the cave mouth before doing a double take.

Stepping backward and on to the Rhyhorn's toes once more, Jackie spied a layered vest almost military in nature, fallen to the side of the Grass fallen Ground Type. "This yours buddy?" asked the red haired ruffian, kicking the Rhyhorn "Bit too tight for you. No wonder your head was so big, it was cutting of your circulation man."

Jackie looked over the versatile vest, eyeing it greedily "It's nice though, if I had a vest like this I might let it go to my head too."

Already the devious Dark Type was slipping on the Combat Vest under his Fur Coat, the dull pain in his shoulder not hindering him in the slightest, and eyeing himself up. "Real nice!"

It keeps my arms free and loose, perfect for scrapping, while protecting my chest. And fits snugly under my Fur Coat. If this ain't a match made in heaven I don't know what is Jackie thought, already feet away from his fallen foe as he went on his way, not a care in the world about the possible theft he just committed.​

Arriving belatedly, a tall and gloomy looking man lingered just outside of the Ecruteak City Gym’s stadium. His eyes narrowed as he read over the invitation sent to his Pokegear for what felt like the twentieth time. It was for a celebration being held as an opening event of sorts, hosted by the city’s own gym leader. Arsene hadn’t shown up for the festivities, opting to stop in once the commotion had died down. Crowds have never been comfortable for him, especially not when there was potential for all eyes to be on him. Gym challenges were the exception but if he could avoid the situation altogether, he would.

As if to spare him from his train of thought, Arsene’s Pokegear was gently pulled from his hand by an unseen force. Leisurely plodding over to his side, his Galarian Slowking gave a lazy grin as she tilted her head inquisitively and held the device using her telekinesis. The Shellder that had taken over most of her head gave Arsene a knowing glance before turning to the entrance of the building.

Message received, Camilla... I’ll stop deliberating,” he sighed and gave her shell a grateful pat before taking his Pokegear from her and composing himself as he passed through the threshold.

Arsene was met with the rumble and flash of attacks from the heart of the stadium, indicating that a battle was being held somewhere. Camilla trailed behind him, shuddering as she sensed the intense power being exerted close by. He wasn’t itching to seek out the source, rather find anyone who could point him in the right direction to find Chance Bridgerton. His negative energy from earlier was replaced with an air of importance, something that gained attention from anyone who may have been watching.​

"Oh," Said Chance, realizing the woman had just let her angst show through for a moment. He smiled, reactivating all of his abilities, as well as Plasma Fists. Sparks flew off of his clothes and lit up his eyes. He made sure to nod at Kaminari, whom nodded back confidently and began to ready himself for what was to come. Admittedly, two opponents down was as far as Chance thought he would get in this bout. He wasn't going to use a fourth pokemon, to be fair to his challenger, but it was clear she was still rash and inexperienced despite being at the end of her gym challenge. Sure, she had the training, but it was likely that these sanctioned battles were the only ones in which she had fought outside of training. No wonder she was letting it go to her head so totally. Chance was remiss to be about to reward a trainer whom let their emotions run so rampant with their eighth badge, but there was no doubt she was strong. He could not take that from her. He readied himself, allowing Ryuko to execute her plan however she wanted.

Jackie was sauntering, as opposed to speeding through the cavern as Cherry was. Because of this, he could hear some of the rustling of pokemon down certain corridors. Down to his right near the entrance were the sounds of rock types, crashing, rolling, and training themselves deeper in the cavern. Further along on the same side, he would notice the patter of wings, and squeaks of zubat communicating. A common sound to most adventurers. To his left, an eery silence almost in comparison, as if that side was more sparsely populated than the other.

Cherry would notice ahead of her some amount of light straight down the corridor. It was not like sunlight, but a glimmer of blue twinkling in and out of existence.

Twist Twist saniachan saniachan

Camille, the trainer whom was Class President at the gym, was sitting watching the battle when she noticed a new arrival enter through the front doors. She started to call out to him, but noticed it was a trainer whom Chance was familiar with. At least, she had seen him before. Perhaps he had gotten an invitation as well? She hurried over to meet him, not wanting to let him wander aimlessly about the grounds.

"Hello! Arsene, correct? I'm sorry, but the party is actually over. Chance is entertaining an official challenge, so he's indispensable at the moment. You're welcome to wait, though, if you have some business." The young girl was cheery and formal, bowing to Arsene as she spoke.

salti salti

Last edited:

Sherry kept running and running, all while ignoring her surroundings. The only thing in her mind was getting away from that giant (?) Rhyhorn as far as possible. Not that she even knew that they're already down anyway.

By the time the young lady stopped, she noticed that her Pokegear's radio had been losing its signal. The Pokemon March could no longer be heard when she was several feet away from the entrance. Sherry turned it off anyway, then looked forward... to find a glimmer of blue twinkling straight down the corridor. And then curiosity ensued that spurred her to come closer to that light.

Ryumaru Ryuko
Edge to the End of Battle

Enough energy had gathered as she threw her arms out forward and pushing the ball of energy forward as it shot out.
At the speed of light, the orb flew at Chance and Raichu, as the orb had greatly increased in size, big enough to swallow a quarter of the battleground. The orb spun towards her opponents, and regardless of what happens, she fell to the ground, sprawled out as she had exherted all of her energy into that final attack.​

Jackie Hyde
Mentions:

HGSS_Mt._Mortar-Day.png

Jackie stood at the intersection of the cave system, peering into the darkness as he tried to decide which way to go. From what he could deduce there were stone cold killers down one side, Pokémon who would fight him tooth and claw down another and a silent but hopefully deadly corridor to his left. There were too many good choices for the fur coated fighter to choose from.

Should he test his new vest by going head to head with the rock types? But he did just have Rhyhorn as his main so maybe a balanced meal would be better.... So maybe the Zubats would be better then as who doesn't love to be outnumbered ten to one as you fight for your life? Or he could risk the left route, it's silence a possible indicator of a scarily powerful foe who sent the caves inhabitants running. However it could be just full of nothing and Jackie was eager to try his new vest...

So the deliberating Dark Type stood there for a couple of minutes his mind in a loop as he tried to decide, heading down one way before backtracking down another. More minutes passed before Jackie finally remembered he was in a race, his own tapping foot reminding him of his running earlier. He had lost time with both the Rhyhorn and his own indecisiveness, though he hadn't seen anyone just yet the harbinger that was Hyde couldn't take the risk that someone else might have snuck ahead.

Jackie beckoned Cinccino towards him, pointing to the different corridors "Cinccino. Use your Echoed Voice down those tunnels. Let's see if we can't figure out the shortest route"

The Scarf Pokémon nodded and skittered towards all the different tunnels, standing upright as she used her move "Cin! Cin!" the very words reverberating as they left her mouth travelling down the shafts, her enormous ears pivoting and twisting as she waited for the sound to bounce back before heading to another.

The red haired racer wasn't sure if his plan would work but as he himself couldn't decide which tunnel to take it sounded like a sound plan (heh). Still best not to go looking for trouble... Jackie thought ...when you can always just start some.

Last edited:
Cherry's corridor opened up into a smallish room covered in brilliant crystals. Geodes, quartz, and even some precious stones dotted the rough walls of the chamber. At the ceiling was a small opening about twice the width of a basketball which was letting light in, and caused every crystal to shine and twinkle. Several Carbuncle floated about, seemingly uninterested in the new arrival to their den. They nibbled on the crystal protruding from the walls and ceilings high above her. The room seemed a rather peaceful sanctuary, but other than the opening at the top was a dead end for anyone looking to finish a race first. Unless, of course, they were to risk the deadly four story climb above them.

saniachan saniachan

Chance had frantically moved into action upon seeing the full size of Ryuko's attack. It was huge, and would surely rip clean through the other half of the gym behind him if he did nothing. He activated fusion bolt, and nodded at Kaminari to strike him, with Plasma Fists still active. Kaminari let loose the largest barrage of electricity he could at his trainer, and chance caught it between his hands. It swirled and moved around his electrical gauntlets, causing them to grow in size up to his elbows and turn white, matching his opponent's Draco Meteor. It was hopeless, however, to match it's power. Chance, fueled by his partner's strength as well as his own, collided with the massive attack in an all out punch. A blinding flash of light filled the arena. When the blast cleared, both Chance and Kaminari were laying on their backs in the center of the field, their chests heaving.

"Holy shit, Kaminari, that one almost did us in."

"Kaaaaaa," Agreed the Raichu, weakly.

"A good last match as leader, wouldn't you agree?" Kaminari did not answer, but instead gave a sigh and rolled over on his belly lazily. Chance sat up, seemingly still full of energy after being blasted into a crater. "Well, come and get it then!" He yelled to Ryuko, digging in his pocket for the Voltage Badge he was able to award and holding it in the air between his pointer and middle fingers and smiling widely. "I doubt Kaminari would get up if I told him to."

Cincinno's echoed voice trailed down each hallway and then back to her, each giving her a slightly better picture than what Jackie could build with his human senses. Down the hallway of Zubat was an incredibly large cavern, and of course the ceiling of said cavern was coated with the shifting bat Pokemon, as well as their Golbat older siblings and Crobat guardians dotting the sea of blue. The Zubat cluster actually stirred and let out screeches of their own back at Cincinno, not doing any damage of course but letting her know that that was their territory, and they didn't appreciate her sonic snooping disturbing their daily slumber. There was no ground level exit, but surely there had to be somewhere for the Zubat to go out of their chosen chamber at night, so that must mean an opening somewhere. Cincinno wouldn't exactly find more information on the rock type hall, as there were too many massive bodies throwing off moves and colliding with one another to create a useful picture using sound. Suffice to say, the chamber was gigantic. The quiet hall came back with an image of a single tall pokemon, sleeping in the center curled up. Behind it, a tunnel which lead directly upwards and into the open air.

Twist Twist

Ryumaru Ryuko
At the end of the Battle

When the dust settled, Tyranitar had ran over and picked the small girl up in his arms, as Charizard, out of his transformed state, along with Bertie, who had gotten up a few seconds after Ryuko's attack was launched, came to check on their Trainer as well.

Ryuko asked, out of breath as she breathed between words, "Did... We.... Win?"
Tyranitar was the first to reply.
"Tar!"
He said as he nodded.
Ryuko felt relieved and hopped out of the Green Dinosaur pokemon's arms, only to fall over on her face.
Bertie and Charizard helped Ryuko back on her feet, as she approached Chance. Her pokemon following suit, Ryuko and her friends were covered in dirt, scratches, and scuff marks, but it was a sign they had fought hard.

Standing in front of Chance, Ryuko bowed in respect.
"Thank you for the battle, it was the toughest one I have faced yet!"

"Ha, well I would hope so. I wouldn't be worthy of my title if I didn't give you a good thrashing for your eighth test." Chance bowed back in turn. When Ryuko had taken her badge, he returned Kaminari to his pokeball and made to leave up the stairs. "Come on then, young pupil. Let's go see how the others are coming along in their training. I wonder if anyone has made it to my checkpoint, yet." He noticed a friendly face, Arsene, in the box as he emerged from the dueling grounds. "Arsene! And here I was disappointed you didn't show. You didn't let the crowd scare you off again did you?" Said chance in a cheery tone, despite his very obvious wounds and bruises. "We're just on our way out, actually. Do you mind if we walk and talk? We should catch up." Camille, however, seemed more worried about Ryuko and her pokemon. She hurried over and began rubbing their wounds with ointment and handing them berries to eat, trainer and pokemon alike, like a dutiful nurse. She flitted about, chattering about Chance always getting carried away when he gets excited about a fight.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 salti salti

Jackie Hyde
Mentions:

HGSS_Mt._Mortar-Day.png

So there is a Pokémon down there after all. Jackie thought as Cinccino relayed everything she had discovered, his gambit with Echoed Voice paying off.

He looked at the tunnel leading to the quiet hall with more anticipation than before, the revelation of the towering titan within making it the more appealing option now. And the fact that it may be an exit as well of course helped, though the daredevil Dark Type would be more than happy to risk a dangerous climb or threatening fall in the other chambers if it led him to a better prize. But for now the appeal of victory in the race and a big fight had won over the coat clad competitor.

Though the slight by the Zubats at his Cinccino grated him a little, so before he left down the silent shaft Jackie made sure to leave them with a few parting words before running off. He cleared his throat while running on the spot, ever ready to take off, and with a big smile he let loose before scarpering.

Upon hearing the parting shot from Jackie, a cacophony of angry squeaks and flutters assaulted his eardrums before he made his escape from the area.

As Jackie entered the room, he would notice it sloped gently into a pile of rubble where the sleeping Pokémon resided in the center. He would also notice the sunlight trickling in from the sloped tunnel behind it. The Pokémon in question, whom opened one eye lazily to see whom had entered it’s rocky nest, was none other than a Garchomp. The dragon type groaned, and growled lowly without opening it’s mouth. It stood up slowly to it’s full height, and crossed it’s arms, peering down at the man in question. A puff of air from it’s flared nostrils, and the look in it’s eye declared one thing to the Dark Trainer: if he wanted to make it into the hallway behind him, he had to go through it.

Twist Twist

Crystals, crystals everywhere. Sherry got awed upon seeing all those crystals and the local residents: a lot of Carbink going about their day. But that's not what she's aiming for, though. She was in the middle of a race hosted by Chance, of all people. And to get to the finish line, she needed to keep going.

And then Sherry noticed an opening up there, on the ceiling. "Henry!" she called out her Drifblim once more. "There's a hatch -- can you lift me up there, please?" the young lady pointed at the opening and asked, to which Henry nodded in affirmation. He wrapped his chords around her hands, then started floating as soon as she got a grip on his chords. Long story short, the two made it to the second level.

Last edited:
Arsene turned to address the student who approached him, waving off her concern with a smile.

Oh, yes, I realize the festivities from earlier are long over. It isn’t the reason I’m here today. I actually have something to ask of your gym leader, and I’ve no trouble waiting for his challenge to finish. Thank you for your assistance.

With a brief bow of his own, Arsene thanked the girl and went to observe the battle at hand. Camilla had finally caught up to him, the duo studying the fight as things came to a close. From the looks of things, both sides were at their limits and planning a final gambit. Arsene clicked his tongue and gave a sigh of exasperation, trying to quash his concerns. Most trainers and even gym leaders have explosive and speedy fighting styles, something he’d found overwhelming initially but now just seemed predictable. Those calculated-yet-reckless attacks often ended in the assailant bruised and battered, all by their own fault, something he loathed. He had half a mind to speak with both Chance and his challenger about having more concern for the wellbeing of themselves and their Pokémon, watching as the final blows were traded and the young trainer came out on top. As the battle drew to a close Arsene tried to mask his scorn for a brief moment, meeting Chance’s eyes as he was chided for his enochlophobia.

You wound me, my friend. Such little regard for my self-care, however, maybe I shouldn’t be surprised when you obviously don’t care for your own wellbeing. You even have your poor student fretting over you,” The poison-type trainer fired back, a genuine grin on his face this time. “Keep it up and the next time you end up battered in my sights, I’ll force you to drink one of Camilla’s home-brewed potions. That applies to you as well, if we cross paths again.” Arsene addressed the two reckless battlers with a scowl, but his voice had traces of concern behind it. The Galarian Slowking couldn’t help but make a languid chuckle at that, tilting her head to the side and causing a bit of pink liquid to drip from the shell on her head.

That aside, I did have a bit of a favor to ask in training a Pokémon I caught recently,” Returning his Slowking to her Pokéball, he pocketed the Hexpert Pokémon and traded it favor of his newest team member. Toxtricity, the Punk Pokémon, gave an enthusiastic strum to the protrusions on its chest before settling down to look about. “This is Hertz, and if you couldn’t tell he’s the more...Amped Up member of his species.” Arsene seemed tired from just explaining that fact, giving Hertz a stern look. “He’s been quite difficult to work with and I was hoping you may be able to help me in understanding him a better, what with you specializing in electric types and likely knowing how to handle this sort of...disposition.” Hertz could sense his trainer’s distress and gave him a wicked grin, tongue sticking out in a taunt. “I don’t mind waiting for your decision until you’re patched up of course and I wouldn’t mind taking some time to catch up again beforehand.

Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade | Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Ryumaru Ryuko
The next step
Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade salti salti

As Ryuko was getting her wounds treated, she could catch a glimpse out of the corner of her eye, as a new person with the kind of hair to make him stand out, had approached Chance. Ryuko could see Camilla, the Galarian Slow King and immediately turn away with a look of fear on her face.
I don't like the way it looked in my direction just now!

After Ryuko got her wounds treated, she helped Camille with treating her friends, who fought hard, and by her side, to win her the badge.
Tyranitar was the least injured, having no scratches or anything on him. If he's the Armor Pokemon, then what would one expect? Ryuko had her full attention on Charizard, while Camille handled Bertie. Ryuko can still see the poison spot on Charizard.
"Okay Char, this may hurt a bit, but be strong for me, alright?"
Ryuko took one of her swords and lightly cut over her pokemon's poisoned spot, not deep enough to injure her pokemon sevearly, but enough to enable her to treat the poison.

Ryuko leand in and put her mouth around the surgical cut, before sucking out some poison, then spitting it out onto the gym floor.
She repeated the proccess of sucking and spitting five times, before asking Camille for an healing ointment. Putting more than neccessary over Charizard's cured wound, she exhaled then smiled.

"I think I did an amazing job!"
That was when Arsene spoke out to her, and she turned around to defend herself.
"Hey! What did I do?!"

-Ten Minutes Later-
Ryuko was taking a piggyback ride on Bertie's back, her arms, chest, and head hung over his right shoulder as Tyranitar and Charizard followed. Charizard's injury had completely vanished, thanks to Ryuko's care. Her three pokemon trailed behind Arsene, as Chance lead the way.
Thoughts about the purple haired man ahead of her resounded within her whole mind, and she didn't like him a bit.

What's up with this guy?! He acts too much like my family at home! I can't help it if I want to do things my way, I just think our old ways need to be rethinked.....

She then thought about the tournament ahead.
I have to make it to the end. If my clan sees that I can be a leader despite my own recklessness... Rules are 1 trainer per entry, and they must have six pokemon to enter at least-

She then screamed with both hands on her head in panic.
"I DON'T HAVE SIX POKEMON TO USE!"

Cherry floated up gently with her inflatable companion towards the opening without any resistance from the Carbink in their natural habitat. It seemed they were content to let her mill about as long as she wasn’t keen on battling or catching them. Very few trainers ever made it this far down in the cave to do so. A crystalline Pokémon had stopped along the wall near Cherry somewhat as she was reaching the ceiling, and nibbled on some topaz protruding from it. Then, suddenly, a clawed hand reached out of the solid wall and grabbed the Pokémon, which let out a cry of fear.

The rest of the body of a Drilbur hung halfway out of the wall as it pulled the Carbink to it and took a rocky bite out of him like an apple. After a few seconds, the thing gobbles up it’s prize and retreats into it’s hole. After a few moments, it emerged on the other side of the chamber, snatching at another victim whom barely floated out of reach. Next thing, two Gibble have emerged out of a large hole in the center of the room and begun terrorizing the ones at ground level, whom float up higher and begin to crowd the air a little more. This denser population makes it impossible for Sherry to float any higher in the room, and Henry begins being pushed back and fourth by the cloud of Carbink now stuffing up the ceiling area. The Drilbur continues disappearing and reappearing in the room’s walls, happily gobbling up more Carbink as they’re now easier to catch, being so densely packed into the upper level. The Gibble then begin using Drilbur’s old tunnels to rocket out from them at high speeds, gobbling up Carbink whole with each pass.

saniachan saniachan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back