• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Johto League x Type Rising (Open)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Ryumaru Ryuko
Onwards to adventure!
Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade Twist Twist saniachan saniachan

Ryuko smiled at the small pokemon, before walking off. "I should get going. I need to catch me a pokemon that knows bulldoze-"
Cubone ran up to her and hopped up onto her shoulder. Ryuko looked at the Cubone as it spoke, as if it didnt want to stay away from her. "Cu, Bee!"
"You want to stay with me?"
Cubone nodded before Ryuko smiled.
"Okay, lets go!"

A few minutes later, Ryuko had came back to the sealed enterance, as Ryuko landed and waved. "I'm back! I also made a new friend!"
Tyranitar, Charizard, and Bertie approached her and greeted the new member of their group, as they listend to how Cubone met Ryuko and she had reascued it from an Onix.​

Last edited:
Twist Twist

The flight to the camp itself was rather uneventful. Just some Fearow and Pidgeotto passing by. Some of them were tempted to play a prank or two on Henry only for their flocks to get them back on track. Plus, neither Sherry nor Henry even wanted to battle any of the birds anyway, so why bother?

By the time Sherry landed in front of the tent, she saw Jackie arriving at the same time. Coincidence? Maybe not. "Hallo," she greeted as her Drifblim let her hands go. "Just arrived too, eh?" she asked the man before her with a bottle of plain water in hand. Had he arrived a little bit later, Cherry had planned to train herself by having Tenniel attack her. But now that Jackie's presence halted her plan, she probably should save it for later... or maybe next time. Who knows?

Jackie Hyde
Interactions: saniachan saniachan (Cherry)
Mentions: Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade (Excalibur)

visit.jpg

The bright rays of the midday sun lit up the camp and all it's amenities making it look almost like a beautiful painting or a well done photograph though the idyllic scene of the camp was quickly tarnished by it's newest arrival, as Jackie appeared from out of the caverns, the sun's ray seeming less bright in his mere presence. The Dark Type skidded to a halt giving a quick look back at where he had come from, his fist taking on a purple hue, as he waited for a special someone to hopefully appear. "Hallo"

The assault vest wearing ambusher looked around for the voices source, the darkness disappearing from around his hidden hand, to see a young lady fall out of the sky, her Drifblim floating feather like down after her. "Just arrived too, eh?"

Jackie placed the face instantly, it was the girl who won the free for all, and his current competition. The Ninetales user. Cherry "If ain't little Miss Muffet." replied the haughty Hyde taking a few steps towards the campsite. "Looks like your still flying high over your victory back at the Gym"

He pointed up towards the descending Blimp Pokémon, distracting Cherry as he dragged his foot along the dirt, drawing a line in the ground. "So you the only one ere?" Jackie asked, taking a step over his make shift finish line "Or are the rest of em already tuckin in over there?"

Placing his final foot over the finish line as he motioned towards the camp, the competitive coat wearer smiled wryly.

Last edited:
After Ryuko's newest companion did them the favor of moving the rubble from the collapse, Chance and the rest of his little group had finally all gathered into the clearing. As he and Excalibur came out of the cave side by side in front of Ryuko and her quatrain he smiled to see Jackie and Sherry already there. Excalibur started to growl upon seeing the red haired rival he had made, but Chance flicked him on the nose.

"Bad! I already told you he isn't an enemy. We'll do some sparring later and you can settle whatever score you're keeping," Said the leader before turning back to those gathered, and making room for Ryuko to get past him and to the camp site. "Well, only the four of us eh? Well I did set up this little competition for the sake of weeding out the ones with no competitiveness in their bones. Time for your reward," Chance said, walking around the large table of food and to the cooler. He pulled out some steaks, and threw them on the grill over the bonfire. Watching the flames lick them as they sizzled on the hot metal, he sat back onto the ground without looking at any of the trainers.

"The reason I've gathered strong trainers today, and further more why I've chosen all of you specifically to meet me in a remote location, is because I will be stepping down as Leader of the Ecruteak City Gym." He said, waiting for their reactions to the subject before moving on, "I know none of us know each other, so this probably means very little to you. I don't expect it to effect you in any way, of course. But in recent years, I have discovered the Johto League's leadership is corrupted by members who do not want what's best for the region. There is a conspiracy which comes from the top all the way down to some gym leaders. The puppet master organization of this corruption is known as: Kabu Corp. They are a conglomerate of businesses who formed shortly after the great wars, and have continued to grow their influence exponentially. Now, they own even the Elite Four themselves. The region's most powerful protectors are in their pockets, and once every leader has come to their side they intend to establish a dictatorship with the current champion at it's head. I need you three to help me stop them. Understanding, of course, you may be branded a domestic terrorist for doing so should our plans be discovered. I know this is a lot to take in, so please, take your time. And if you choose to decline my request, no harm shall befall you, I assure it," Chance was grave, and his smile and cheer had completely faded from who he was before, "My own family is safe, my father is a billionaire in his own country, so I personally have nothing to lose by going to war with these conspirators. But, they threatened me when I declined to help them, and I can't help anyone if I'm dead,"

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Twist Twist saniachan saniachan VolcanicAccelerator VolcanicAccelerator

Cinder The Blazing Battler

Suddenly above the group came a mighty roar...no this was more than a simple beastial exhilation of the lungs. It was proud and filled with fury, whatever made it wanted everything in the area to know of its approach, to cower and fear its maker or better to come and try fighting the maker and be completely...scorched. This was not just a roar it was a challenge. However Chance would recognize that roar, what usually followed was much more intimidating. Scorching downwards in a blitz of flame came a charizard, it soarded downward on massive wings and landed with a thud behind Chance. The beast looked like no average member of the charmander species, its scales were covered in scars from previous battles with some so fresh that blood that glowed with the heat of magma was seen flowing under. In the light of the campfire, the beasts serrated claws and dried gore encrusted fangs looked downright demonic, its right horn was broken at the halfway point as if the beast had headbutted some poor creature and decided that its horn was a worthy price to pay for smashing THROUGH the enemy. However what really made this creature send shivers down spines was its eyes, eyes that nearly glowed with a barely contained fury, its need for combat and domination nearly palpable in the air as it glowered over the trainers before letting out a raspy growl.

"Save it Fafnir"

Sliding off this battle hungry creatures back was a customer that looked just as fiery as his mount, a young man wearing a combination of crimson and black leather. He looked straight at Chase with visible contempt, "Scouted like you asked Jackass, they're on their way. Waste of my damn time" he spat, before glaring towards the other trainers, the males amber gold eyes seeming to sear into them like the core of some dangerous volcano. It was almost as if the air around them raised in temperature, in his presence.

Mortar Cave 1st Floor
Andy would be having a bit of a training session with Aquamarine and Jade currently out. The duo only really getting into what would be now fairly quick battles with golbats to the point of driving them off deeper into the cave. After that little bit, he and the two fairies would begin traversing the rest of the 1st floor slowly to avoid being caught by surprise. Thanks to the abundance of poison types and occasional steel types, he and his pokemon would journey here every couple of weeks as a training ground, Using the staff to light the way through the cave he would traverse through the cave slowly, "So far nothing too out of the ordinary" he nods to each of his pokemon, Aqua keeping her ears up akin to sonar to perceive any source of trouble, Jade leaving her trademark aroma as she floats along wearing a slightly worried expression in lieu of Aqua's cheerful smile. The rabbit having a few treated burns that have long since scabbed over thanks to the times poison did make contact against her, not that she cared, just some lucky shots from Golbats before.

He wasn't exactly the master of stealth in any sense given the kaleidoscope of colors he was wearing, he practically looked like a walking rainbow. . His rose shield in his right hand at the ready in case things jumped out of the ground or secret passages. The only sound being heard for now was an occasional drip of water, "Off to the 2nd floor" he whispers to them as he heads to the 2nd floor.

"Azu Azumarill(All right)" she nods with a determined expression before going back to her usual smile

"Comfey (Okay)" the flower crown says getting a pat from Andy given how she usually sounded just a wee bit timid.

Mortar Cave 2nd Floor
Here on the 2nd floor, the trio resumes the slow venture through the cave, for the moment it's the usual bats and shrews and other native pokemon around. A twitch of Aquamarine's ears would alert her to sounds coming from deeper within this floor. She would give Andy a few taps on the leg to draw his attention which gives him a little warning due to her twitching ears. From here Andy would try to listen to a bit to whatever was disturbing the peace of Mt Mortar. Around a bend, he would come to an underground lake with other people around it about 4 of them. "What the Pecha berry are they doing?" he thinks putting the staff away for the moment to avoid being seen till he can decern what these guys were here for. That question is answered as it appears they are poaching all the Relicanth from the lake, this spot being one of the few, if not only areas where Realicanth was a sight to see.

"Hmph, these guys will be great practice I'm sure, and there's no way we are letting them just take those Relicanth. Give the area a Bulldoze Aqua." he whispers to her getting a nod from his long time partner who would head to the center of the area before punching the ground as hard as possible for her Bulldoze, the sound itself is more like a bomb that would reverberate all through the mountain and could easily be heard outside. The waves of the attack sending the goons on their rears if not straight up catapulting a few into the rock walls, regardless of how that went, Andy now radiates a brilliant white, staff being held on the ground while the shield would be readied. "Sorry, but you guys aren't not leaving here with those Relicanth!" he now yells in resolute fashion.

Twist Twist Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 VolcanicAccelerator VolcanicAccelerator

"If ain't little Miss Muffet," Sherry gave Jackie a big smile when he said that. "Looks like you're still flying high over your victory back at the Gym," Jackie mused, to which Cherry replied with a shrug, "Well, somewhat. At least Henry here didn't do the battling back there. Right, Henry?" She turned to her Drifblim and he nodded as much as a Drifblim could.

As soon as Sherry returned Henry back to his ball, Jackie asked her, "So you the only one ere? Or are the rest of em already tuckin in over there?" This prompted the ice-type girl to sneak a peek into the tent... only to find it empty. Seems like nobody had arrived yet. "Nope, just you and me," she said that with her head popping out from the tent.

And then Chance and Ryuko came along with their Pokemon: a Garchomp by Chance's side, the trio of Tyranitar, Charizard, and Beartic from before, and... a baby Cubone? "Speaking of the devil!" Sherry mused at the two new arrivals. Her eyes then darted at Ryuko's newest companion, the Cubone, whom she found adorable. If only she had seen the circumstance of their first meet...

As for what the gym leader had talked about:

"The reason I've gathered strong trainers today, and further more why I've chosen all of you specifically to meet me in a remote location, is because I will be stepping down as Leader of the Ecruteak City Gym." He said, waiting for their reactions to the subject before moving on, "I know none of us know each other, so this probably means very little to you. I don't expect it to effect you in any way, of course. But in recent years, I have discovered the Johto League's leadership is corrupted by members who do not want what's best for the region. There is a conspiracy which comes from the top all the way down to some gym leaders. The puppet master organization of this corruption is known as: Kabu Corp. They are a conglomerate of businesses who formed shortly after the great wars, and have continued to grow their influence exponentially. Now, they own even the Elite Four themselves. The region's most powerful protectors are in their pockets, and once every leader has come to their side they intend to establish a dictatorship with the current champion at it's head. I need you three to help me stop them. Understanding, of course, you may be branded a domestic terrorist for doing so should our plans be discovered. I know this is a lot to take in, so please, take your time. And if you choose to decline my request, no harm shall befall you, I assure it," Chance was grave, and his smile and cheer had completely faded from who he was before, "My own family is safe, my father is a billionaire in his own country, so I personally have nothing to lose by going to war with these conspirators. But, they threatened me when I declined to help them, and I can't help anyone if I'm dead,"
Sherry mulled over the topic Chance had brought up out of the blue. This really sounded like some sort of political problem happening in Johto. But one thing for sure, her birth family were all in Ransei and the Kabu Corp. hadn't expanded there yet. "Well... I don't have any relatives here in Johto. Count me in!" she clenched her free hand in determination. Plus, as far as I know, the Kabu Corp. hasn't gone to Ransei right now, but not even I know when they'll expand there. I might as well stop them from it -- not as Kaede, but as Cherry, the young lady quietly sworn to herself. Sherry originally changed her identity to cover her tracks from her family, but now that this happened, she might as well use that to (hopefully) protect both Johto and Ransei. And if she did get in the war with those corrupt folks, they wouldn't be able to track down her heritage anyway.

Last edited:

Jackie Hyde
Interactions: Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade (Chance)/ VolcanicAccelerator VolcanicAccelerator (Cinder)/ saniachan saniachan (Cherry)/ Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Ryukko)
Mentions:

visit.jpg

As soon as his question about the others left his mouth they appeared, coming out the exact same way he had moments earlier. Jackie was surprised to see the Garchomp he had been fighting earlier with them, the Mach Pokémon growling at him before Chance flicked him on the nose. "Bad! I already told you he isn't an enemy. We'll do some sparring later and you can settle whatever score you're keeping,"

Realising the dogged Dragon was the Electric type's pet, the horrible Hyde couldn't supress his laughter and throughout Chances speech about corruption and conspiracy throughout the Johto League and the region itself, teased the conforming companion with many a childish or rude gesture. With his lengthy monologue wrapping up and the steaks smelling pretty good, Jackie approached the table and looked at what was on offer not bothering to look at the others as he spoke, more interested in food than flapping gums. "I've got nothing else planned and nothing to lose except the clothes on my back, so I'm up for it. Also Domestic Terrorism sounds like a welcome addition to my rap sheet."

Picking up a Fancy Apple off the table the fashionable fiend polished it on his coat, his Cincinno dashing all over his coat in starts and stops, the Scarf Pokémon tired from the days events but ever ready to take care of the grand garment. Hearing a roar from the sky, Jackie turned around to see a Charizard looming overhead, the Flame Pokémon landing with a thud amongst the group like a meteor from above. Taking a bite from his apple, the Dark Type looked at his Accelgor, thumbing towards the new arrival with a look of ridicule though the pink headed protector remained unwavering.

"Save it Fafnir." Jackie grabbed a Fresh Water off the table as the compensating Charizard's Trainer slid off and began to lay into Chance. "Scouted like you asked Jackass, they're on their way. Waste of my damn time" he spat.

Damn Jackie thought almost spitting out his drink. Maybe he wrote off the new guy and his Charizard too quickly. Everyone was too sunshine and lollipops lately but this guy... was something else. Though the silly little glare he gave everyone was a tad childish, it still might be worth introducing himself to the guy in his unique way.

"Hey Wet Wipe! What you talking about?" shouted Jackie at the smart mouth, taking a swig from his bottle every now and then as he spoke "Whose on their way?"

Last edited:
"Thankyou, Cinder," Said Chance in a surprisingly friendly tone, ignoring the man's blatant bad attitude almost completely. He listened to the gathered trainer's replies, and smirked at Jackie's admittance of only taking part for the fun of it. Satisfied he had made the right choice in the band of misfits before him, he rose from his chair. "Well, It's settled then. I have some leads on a few of their operations in the Johto. One of which happens to be right here on Mt. Morter. The thought of these damn sheeple operating in my own backyard while I sit by and watch has made me sick to my stomach for weeks, but now I have my army. Come on then," That's when a sound resembling a large explosion rang out from the cave behind the group, near where Fafnir had landed, followed by someone yelling in the distance. Chance cursed under his breath, and charged inside without hesitation, leaving the steak dinner he had put on to burn. "Looks like I won't have any more time to explain! Come on!"

After a few moments of hiking it at top speed, the group would descend deep into the depths of the earth. The air of the cave gradually became more damp, and eventually the sounds of running water trickling down the walls could be made out over their frantic footsteps. Finally they entered into what seemed to be a massive underground lake. On the walls of the cave were countless Morelull, their bio luminescence providing the only light to be found above the water. In the lake itself, a fairly high population of Lumineon and lanturn swam about far away from the group of people gathered on the opposite side to Chance and friends. There were four men in sharp pinstripe suits and sunglasses despite the murky darkness which constantly threatened to overtake the glowing pokemon native to the area. The fifth man of them was in a wet suit and diving gear, and seemed to be retrieving Relicanth from the bottom of the underground lake and depositing them into a large fish tank which was nearly full already. There was also a trainer nearby them who looked as if he was not allied to the spiffy poachers.

"Look kid! You don't know who you're messing with," Spoke one of the larger men, as his friends lifted themselves up off the ground. Apparently, the explosion heard earlier was a sneak attack from the shield-bearing trainer's Azumarill, which had successfully caught the poachers off guard. The man in question pulled a pair of spiked brass-knuckles out of his pockets and dawned them, looking surly and irritated at the interruption. "I'm gonna give you this one chance to back off," At the same time, he looked across the cave to see the new arrivals. All the intruders of the underground lake looked nervously at Chance and the others. "What? What is this, an ambush?"

Twist Twist saniachan saniachan mdebourg mdebourg VolcanicAccelerator VolcanicAccelerator Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (let's keep this fight to one pokemon each+their trainer, just so reactions don't get cluttered.)

Last edited:
"Thankyou, Cinder," Said Chance in a surprisingly friendly tone, ignoring the man's blatant bad attitude almost completely. He listened to the gathered trainer's replies, and smirked at Jackie's admittance of only taking part for the fun of it. Satisfied he had made the right choice in the band of misfits before him, he rose from his chair. "Well, It's settled then. I have some leads on a few of their operations in the Johto. One of which happens to be right here on Mt. Morter. The thought of these damn sheeple operating in my own backyard while I sit by and watch has made me sick to my stomach for weeks, but now I have my army. Come on then," That's when a sound resembling a large explosion rang out from the cave behind the group, near where Fafnir had landed, followed by someone yelling in the distance. Chance cursed under his breath, and charged inside without hesitation, leaving the steak dinner he had put on to burn. "Looks like I won't have any more time to explain! Come on!"

After a few moments of hiking it at top speed, the group would descend deep into the depths of the earth. The air of the cave gradually became more damp, and eventually the sounds of running water trickling down the walls could be made out over their frantic footsteps. Finally they entered into what seemed to be a massive underground lake. On the walls of the cave were countless Morelull, their bio luminescence providing the only light to be found above the water. In the lake itself, a fairly high population of Lumineon and lanturn swam about far away from the group of people gathered on the opposite side to Chance and friends. There were four men in sharp pinstripe suits and sunglasses despite the murky darkness which constantly threatened to overtake the glowing pokemon native to the area. The fifth man of them was in a wet suit and diving gear, and seemed to be retrieving Relicanth from the bottom of the underground lake and depositing them into a large fish tank which was nearly full already. There was also a trainer nearby them who looked as if he was not allied to the spiffy poachers.

"Look kid! You don't know who you're messing with," Spoke one of the larger men, as his friends lifted themselves up off the ground. Apparently, the explosion heard earlier was a sneak attack from the shield-bearing trainer's Azumarill, which had successfully caught the poachers off guard. The man in question pulled a pair of spiked brass-knuckles out of his pockets and dawned them, looking surly and irritated at the interruption. "I'm gonna give you this one chance to back off," At the same time, he looked across the cave to see the new arrivals. All the intruders of the underground lake looked nervously at Chance and the others. "What? What is this, an ambush?"

Twist Twist saniachan saniachan mdebourg mdebourg VolcanicAccelerator VolcanicAccelerator Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Cinder choose to blatantly ignore the question from one of the runts that Chance brought along, he found all of them to be completely uneeded, him and his team could incinerate these so called threats but whatever. Taking orders from Chance was means to a end, "After all this is said and done, were having that rematch understand Sparks? That's the only reason Im even here-" spat out Cinder as they rushed towards the explosion. When they arrived at the cave, Cinder couldn't care less about the natural beauty of the various illuminated pokemon he just wanted to get this over with so he could prove that earlier loss was a complete fluke! The thought of it now infuriated Cinder to the point of smoking slightly from his hands, as the brass knuckle wearing poacher turned to the group with a nervous expression Cinder actually gave a bloodthirsty smile and cracked his knuckles, "No its not, ITS A SLAUGHTER!" Cinder blasted twin jets red hot flame from his hands behind him not caring for the potential harm to others to begin propelling himself forward like a flaming rocket towards the nearest poacher, with the smile of one addicted to combat he would cloak his fist in searing flames before closelining him hard.

"GAH! Cinder, watch it!" Said Chance, beating out a bit of flame which had formed on his sleeve after Cinder's human rocket ship act.

Cinder's forward momentum was halted suddenly as his attack collided with a pink wall of energy conjured by the extended hand of the man standing immediately behind the biggest Kabu Corp operative. This Light Screen faded after it succeeded in blocking the fire type's attack, and the man then put his fingers to his forehead, and then when a pink ball of energy formed at the spot of connection he whipped it back towards his new opponent. A beam of psychic energy shot out in a pin-size straight line and threatened to impale the hot-head through the chest like a fired bullet. The big man then barked at the three others whom were still stunned by the events.

VolcanicAccelerator VolcanicAccelerator

"Look kid! You don't know who you're messing with," comes a guy's threat after the initial catapulting, "I'm gonna give you this one chance to back off,"

Andy just ignores the vague threat staring at the man with brass knuckles with determined, fiery eyes that belayed is usually friendly nature. "You make a move towards me and you will be cratered into the ground, she will no doubt make sure of that..." showing the utmost confidence in Aqua. Andy would then hear rapid footsteps approaching in his direction, taking a look behind him would reveal someone who he hoped wasn't allied with these poachers, that thought quickly dispelled when another poacher got quickly clotheslined by this man absolutely burning with energy and power, "besides, it seems i'm not alone in this anymore." he now looks to Aqua again, "Blast him away Aqua!" with this the rabbit would rush the brass knuckle user and deliver a slam with all the power of a raging tsunami using liquidation with her tail, looking to send that guy off to the far wall, maybe even through it. Whether he was sent away or just knocked back a good distance there would be a rainbow-colored laser heading toward that same poacher in the form of a tri attack, both now ready to make quick work of these guys or at least as quick as possible, and neither one was going to hold back.

"What are you waiting for, morons?! Go get them!" Said the man with brass knuckles before charging the summoned Azumarril whom had attempted to bulldoze him before. "BULLET PUNCHHHHH!" Said the apparent steel type operative, as his fist became coated in metal instead of skin. He aimed a punch with blinding speed at the water-fairy's liquidation attack, dispelling them both as they collided. Then, a well timed follow up tri attack struck him in the face and he stumbled backwards. Meanwhile, the other three men were rushing around the edge of the cave to charge the new arrivals in their own rite.

mdebourg mdebourg

The collision doesn't really phase him at all as it at least gave him an opening for his Tri Attack. This guy did have some power himself though as it takes alot to just cancel out her liquidation, all the same, this wasn't much of a deal, it just meant more of a battle at this time and more training against an apparent steel type user was definitely good to have. The slight type disadvantage wasn't lost to andy however as he heads up to be with Aqua before the shield radiates an emerald green before enveloping them both. For Aqua's turn this time she would launch herself at him much like the recent arrival did to another poacher via an Aqua Jet.

Ryumaru Ryuko
The advancement
(Pretty much everyone here?)

Ryuko's new companion was quickly given a replacement bone club so it can be able to use most of its weapon focused moves. Cubone then got to work, clearing the rubble as Ryuko and her other three pokemon helped move the larger boulders that remained. After the path opened, Ryuko and company encountered an Excadrill, which looked unfriendly. Cubone ran to hide behind Ryuko, as Ryuko had a hand ready to draw a blade. Thankfully, it turned out that Excadrill was friendly and Chance talked him out of a fight.

Ryuko and company were lead to a picnic area, from what Ryuko can tell, before picking up Cubone like a baby and holding him in her arms. Others arrived shortly after, and Chance told them why they were all gathered here. After hearing what was going on, Ryuko was about to let the group know she will help, but was interrupted by a familiar roar, yet it wasnt from the pokemon she was with, had dropped in. Cubone jumper out of Ryuko's arms and hid behind her again, as her Charizard stepped forward, growling at the battle scarred relative in front of it.
Ryuko looked to her Charizard, as he was about to shoot flames from its maouth, and spoke hesitantly.

"Don't shoot! I dont think that's an enemy!"
Turns out she was right as a Red haired man had shown up. Hearing their exchange, and soon a explosion from the front, Ryuko handed Cubone to Bertie, before looking to her Charizard.

"Let's go!"
Tyranitar stayed behind to keep guard over the picnic area, as everyone else went to fight the poachers outside.
Having reached the destination, Ryuko ran to one Poacher and kicked him in the stomach to send him flying, as Charizard landed behind her and roared.

Jackie Hyde
Interactions: Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade (Chance)/ VolcanicAccelerator VolcanicAccelerator (Cinder)/ saniachan saniachan (Cherry)/ Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Ryukko)
Mentions:
"Hey you Pinstriped Pillocks! Over here!"

Anyone who turned round or looked his way would see Jackie standing next to the tremendous tank full of fish, his rested Scrafty by his side. Returning his tired teammates back to their Pokeballs on the way to the explosion, the fur coated forward thinker used the dynamic displays of his allies as cover, slipping into the darkness of the cavern to get behind the group of gangsters. He was a Dark Type after all and an underhanded one at that.

"This tank here looks expensive! You must really want these little fishies eh?" goaded the heinous Hyde, tapping on the glass. "Planning on Fish and Chips later? Though they don't look that tasty to me." He looked down at his Scrafty, who was peering into the tank, his face pressed against the glass and scaring some of the Relicanth. "Think we should help them start over?"

The hoodlum Pokemon peeled away from the glass and nodded, brushing his nose with his thumb "Scrafty Head Smash!"

HGSS_Mt._Mortar-Morning.png

Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade Twist Twist Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 mdebourg mdebourg VolcanicAccelerator VolcanicAccelerator

Just when Sherry was going to nab one of the grilled steaks to munch on, a mighty roar could be heard from the sky. Turned out that it came from a Charizard who had just arrived recently. But no, this one wasn't Ryuko's. Instead, they belonged to a fit guy around her age whom apparently Chance had invited too. His name was Cinder... wasn't it? Well, whatever. Sherry just sighed at everyone's shenanigans.

And then an explosion got everyone's attention. Sherry just followed everyone to the source -- but not without stuffing her remaining steak into her mouth. Very unladylike, but she digressed anyway. The explosion itself came from some sort of underground lake with a bunch of Morelull, Lanturn, Lumineon, Relicanth... in a fish tank? With poachers and all? Now that felt off to her.

"Look kid! You don't know who you're messing with. I'm gonna give you this one chance to back off," one of the poachers threatened. But as with everyone else, Sherry shrugged the threat. Instead... "Kurama, cover me!" she called out yet another Ninetales. Unlike Snowy though, this particular one is the golden-white variant which Johtonian folks should be more familiar with. And soon afterwards, a mix of harsh sunlight and hailstorm graced the room as the result of Kurama's Drought and Cherry's Snow Warning, respectively. The ice-type lady proceeded to cast the Aurora Veil that formed a rainbow aura protecting everyone on her side, including that one guy and his Azumarill who had been fighting the poachers even before everyone else arrived. As for Kurama, he readied some Will-O-Wisps on each of his nine tails in case anyone dared to fight his trainer.

Last edited:

Cinder would feel the light based shield halt his assault, he growled in annoyance before turning towards another one of the goons who was using the psychic attacks, "YOU JUST SIGNED YOUR DEATH WARREN'T" he roared, "Flamethrower!" Cinder blasted twin jet streams of flame down again to propel himself upwards and dodge the incoming psychic blast, "SEE HOW YOU LIKE THIS! FLARE BLITZ" Cinder would become engulfed like some shining meteor in blazing azure blue flames and rocketed downwards onto the head of the poor bastard who got in his way of a rematch with Chase.

"Wha- OH YOU BASTARD!!! FGAHSF--" Said the steel type as the man in black clothes completely demolished their plans with a single order to his Scrafty. Immediately following in his distracted state, he had been completely blindsided by the Azumaril named Aqua rocketing into his ribs at high speed. The two continued on and collided with the cave wall adjacent, making some of the glowing mushroom pokemon flee the area with haste. The man, however, bear hugged the water fairy before it had a chance to disengage from it's head on attack. He then opened his mouth wide, and a ball of bright white energy pulsated within it. It then exploded and shot forward a beam onto Aqua in a blinding flash of light. The beam would carry him away back towards his trainer now.

mdebourg mdebourg

The man in a wetsuit and diving gear emerged from the underground lake with a slow *Plop, Plop, Plop,* of his flippers. He stared through his mask at Jackie for a moment, simply watching the Relicanth happily slide over the smooth stone floor back into their home. He pulled off his breathing apparatus with one hand, and tossed it to the side. The look of disdain he gave Jackie was striking, and coupled with his rather rugged and handsome features he had the look of a disappointed father. Clearly an aged man, he had graying now-wet hair and hard lines on his face. The hair hung raggedly around his face and neck, and his cold blue eyes were piercing as he swept some of it out of their way.

"Excuse me, young man, but do you have any idea how long we've been down here?" The man still in the wetsuit whistled a high short tweet, and the water behind him rippled as something emerged from it. It was a dark blue tint, as wide as an ancient oak tree, and let out a low hungry growl as it emerged from the surface of the dark cave. It rose so high, the head of the Gyarados was encased in darkness shed by the very top of the cave. "Just who, the fuck, do you think you are?"

Twist Twist

The operative Ryuko had attacked with a kick to the stomach had caught her limb in a dark murky aura which covered the female dark-types hands as well. The woman operative then used the grip she had on the Dragon Type using her Dark Void attack to rotate around and fling her into the nearby cave wall on her right. The dark type then stepped forward without hesitation to aim a Sucker Punch at the roaring dragon's chin, her fists remaining coated in inky black energy.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

This guy was proving to be quite the nuisance , especially when she was blasted by what he figured was a flash cannon. She did get blasted away back to Andy taking a fair bit of damage from it, but she was nowhere near done yet.

That did warrant a bit of caution from the trainer however "Seems this guy is good with defensive strategies. Okay then, we are going to have to play this a bit differently then" he thought to himself while andy now looks to launch a few pink stars at the steel operative for now.

Last edited:
The other operative who had crossed to the other side of the lake to charge the group with the dark type combatting Ryuko, now charged ahead past the Dragon she was attempting to uppercut and towards Cherry. Unfortunately, he had failed to realize he had been running headlong into a trap, and the will-o-whisp from Kurama assaulted his skin. He flinched at the burn briefly before continuing his advance, before putting his hands together and forcing them away from his body at point blank range with the fire type. Out of it came an icy Blizzard which would engulf both Trainer and Pokemon, but would not do much damage to the former of course.

saniachan saniachan (your Aurora Veil effecting all your allies is fine. A minor buff spell is always welcome. Everyone will be a little more resilient this fight because of your help)

The psychic type waived her hands and this time a light screen dome formed overtop of her, which was meant to stop Cinder's Flair Blitz. The plan was a fickle one, however. The blue flame shattered the feeble defense, and the attack hit her with full force. She collapsed into the ground beneath the force and flame, and let out an annoyed cry. The psychic type then screamed an angry shriek, and Cinder would find himself flying upwards involuntarily propelled by an unseen force. The telekinesis carried him at blinding speed to collide with the cave ceiling, which would certainly cause the air to leave his lungs from the impact.

VolcanicAccelerator VolcanicAccelerator

Jackie Hyde
Interactions: Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade (Old Man/Gyrados)/
Mentions:
Spr_b_5b_130_m.png

"I'm the guy who smashed your tank you senile old sod and by the looks of you, I'm guessing you were young when you started down here so what a hundred years? No! A thousand!" Jackie taunted. "And you still have a Magikarp?"

The coat wearing criminal pointed at the Gyarados as he spoke "Did a salesman trick you into buying it by calling it a Gyarados? Cus it looks like Blue Raindrops Magikarp to me"

All the while, like any good Hoodlum Pokémon, Scrafty was filling his pockets grabbing sand and glass off the floor like a mock smash and grab as the devious Dark Type kept going in his pursuit to provoke the man and his Atrocious Pokémon.
Spr_5b_560.png

Jackie smacked his forehead with his palm. "I get it now! You fell in the bath and these mooks were helping you out of the tub" he said, in mock sympathy "Whoah! You've been trapped in the bath for a thousand years! No wonder your so cranky." Jackie gave the man a hard look, his face twisting slightly "And wrinkly"

Jackie smiled before stretching his arms out in front of him, fingers interlocked "Well that's enough talking for now. At your age, you probably didn't hear half of that anyway so let's get you and your rubber ducky out of there. Scrafty! Low Kick"

Jackie's shoulders dipped as his stuffed Scrafty launched himself, using the taunting trainer as a springboard to perform his move to the gargantuan Gyarados and bring it down to size.

Last edited:
Ryumaru Ryuko
Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade

Ryuko flipped back and her feet landed on the cavern's wall behind her, before pushing herself towards the enemy. Charizard flew at the operative as well, right fist crackling with electricity as Ryuko's left hand became enveloped in a blue aura, which manifested into a claw.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back