• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom {๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค ๐˜ ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ, ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ณ.} Vampire Diaries + anime fandoms

Goldenskies

๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ
To start this off, hello! It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm new to this site since DA isn't exactly my thing anymore. I will give a warning, I'm going through a tough time and mainly wanting to RP as a distraction. That said,
I'm in college and my mental state isn't always the best. I'm 19 turnings 20 next week, I'm normally optimistic and friendly. I love talking OOC and headcanons, if you don't talk OOC with me I might not be able to RP with you. Sorry if this opening isn't the worlds best, I'll probably revamp it when I'm less tired! Also feel free to ask anything you want to know.

๐˜™๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
Please be 18 or older! This is around my age group so I feel more comfortable.
Able to reply at least once a week! And I will do the same!
Don't be afraid to write a lot! I don't count how much I write, or how much you write, I just ask for effort and both sides, and if you end up writing a book; don't worry about it!
Just no one-liners please <3
OOC talk please! Even if it's just tiktoks that make us think of the pairs or our ocs!
I'm fine with any themes, but I'd prefer to stick to good ole romance.

๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ด
Vampire Diaries
Love interest; Damon!
Can play: Anyone, but I have done Klaus and Elijah!

Magi
Love interest; Judar
can play: Anyone!

Tokyo Ghoul
Love interest: Older Ayato!
Can play; Anyone!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back