• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

bisby

living the dream gary
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I haven't used RPnation in a hot minute, so be patient with me!

I'm in search of a long-term roleplay, preferrably male x male. I'm not very picky about genre, but my favorite is horror with a bit of a tense, slow-burn romance (love me some enemies to lovers). That being said, if I tagged it I generally am more than happy to dabble in the genre.
I write 2-3 paragraphs or more depending on the situation. My grammar is loose, I know I make mistakes but I try to avoid it. As such, I won't force strict rules on you! In fact, my only rule (that I can think of) is:

No soft, shy characters. I just don't care for them.

Also, please feel free to throw a wrench into the story. I enjoy when my partner is equally as into the story as myself, you don't need to ask permission if you want to make something suddenly happen!

I have a few prompts that vary, and I'm always down to make some new ones. As far as the ones I have in mind, I have an Alice in Wonderland inspired prompt, Steampunk, and a few others. If those happen to tickle your fancy feel free to bring it up, and if not I'm sure we can put our brains together. I also enjoy dark themes, so if you're uncomfortable with certain subjects please mention it. I particularly enjoy ironic catholic themes, such as a priest who's an awful person or a catholic school that is run terribly. I of course don't expect that in any roleplay, but I figure everything is worth mentioning!

So, overall, if you are looking for a longterm Male x Male roleplay and you don't despise how I write, please message me! I'm looking for a way to destress and I've always enjoyed writing. Have a lovely day!

- Bun

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back