• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Isekai: Trapped in Another World

I
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

A group of modern day people get Isekai'd to another world after dying prematurely. To them, it seems perfect but something is deeply, deeply wrong.

BackSet

Ray of Sunshine
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
So you've died. Sorry to hear that. But don't worry. Unlike most people, death isn't the end for you. Instead of surrendering to the nothingness after death (or waking up in heaven, if that's your thing) you wake up in another world. Another world where you have a second chance at life. Where you're free of responsibilities and nobody can tell you what to do. Maybe you can even make some new friends. After all, you're not the only one who woke up here and if you don't like them the locals are friendly and nice. It's perfect.

And yet... for some reason, something feels off. Even if you don't notice it initially, there's something wriggling at the back of your mind, telling you that something's wrong. But what.

***​

GM Note: Hello friends. Welcome to Isekai: Trapped in Another World a Roleplay where you're trapped in another world. Look, I wanted to go with a self-referential title okay and this sounded way better than just calling it Isekai. So, yeah, the intro basically says it all. You're a person from the modern day, you died, you wake up in a fantasy world, everything's great, standard Isekai stuff. However, there's more to this than meets the eye.

You see, the world you've been transported too is specifically designed to keep you there. It's perfect because it wants you to stay for some nefarious purpose. What that purpose is? Honestly I have no idea but I'll come up with something.

Of course, the characters don't realize this. Maybe they feel some tug at the back of their mind that something is wrong but they don't know exactly what it means. Just that there's a weird feeling. So, yeah.

Last edited:
Count me in! :D

Been a while since i've done anything Isekai themed, I should be able to post every 1-2 weeks (depends on my work schedule) and I was wondering what kind of roles will be open to play?

Count me in! :D

Been a while since i've done anything Isekai themed, I should be able to post every 1-2 weeks (depends on my work schedule) and I was wondering what kind of roles will be open to play?
This isn't an RP where everyone has a set role. Just go nuts as long as you're not using characters from a pre-existing franchise.

Lol. You fall for the mighty blue text. 😆
dipper-angry.gif

What? I think it is funny that Backset thought my blue text was a link. ( I don’t blame them for mistaking this as a link. It does look similar. )

Central Time zone, I've been on several websites with some friends and I managed to get bombarded with Rickrolls by them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back