• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

LadyOfStars

Tu'er Shen the Rabbit God
Welcome! This is rp takes place in the Isekai Hell universe. Jon us if you'd like to learn more or would like to participate.

This rp will follow the adventures of Tia and Haruki as the two packmates travel south into the Fae lands in search of a place to plant a tree. , as well as collect worldly experience that will help them both grow. This rp is open to others and characters may enter or leave, or rejoin, whenever they please.

Setting:
Time of Day: 5pm
Weather: Fair, windy
OOC: Please include links to character sheet in your first post!

1659023840865.png
Cutting through the County of Sol, Haruki and Tia headed south to the border where Ryke met the Fae Lands. From miles away, the duo could see trees that stretched upward to scrape the sky and creatures soaring through the air that he had not seen in Ryke before. The pack's path would take them across the top of a waterfall, where they would walk behind the gargantuan trees that made them ants. Only a few miles in and they could see the vast difference between the two lands of Fae and Ryke.

Everywhere they turned, there was life and everything seemed to hum with magic and energy seemed to fill the air. The vegetation was also peculiar as things like mushrooms and other plant life grew to be as big and bigger than the cervitaur. The rushing sound of water as it dove of the side of the cliff was peaceful and serene like background music for the duo's trip. A trip they were somewhat well-prepared for after a brief stop in the village of Highgrove where the kind citizens donated some provision and equipment to the two young travelers. Haruki felt like a beast of burden as he carried two bedrolls, two canteens, some bread, a lantern, and a few fruits, all in bags thrown across his back.

Their brief adventure with, Mr. Wonton had lead them to meet new friends and learn new things. Haruki was even given a gift to honor his family. The spear of his ancestors had been enchanted with magic and that was their purpose for having traveled so far from the lands they were familiar with. So far from people they knew. But they had each other, as always. Not far from the waterfall, Haruki would stop, stretch , and let out a yawn,. "I think this is a safe place to stop, what do you think?" The young cervitaur looked to his packmate who insisted that she was the pack leader. He never protested. "We can eat a bit, and the water looks real clean so we might be able to drink from it. Maybe bathe." He said the last part in a whispered as he plucked at some hair on his side that was dirty and dry. As he set their bags down, Haruki let out a sigh of relief and pulled out a piece of bread. He wasn't sure whether Tia would eat bread or not, but the area was teeming with wildlife if she wanted something else. Deer, birds, snakes and lizards. As he plopped down on the ground, Haruki wondered just how well did he know his supposed pack leader. "Tia...where are you from?" He asked softly before he took a bite of his bread and tilted his head in curiosity.

EMIYAman EMIYAman

Last edited by a moderator:
A man suddenly appears laying face up on the ground in a land he's never seen before. Awakening suddenly in the mud Tupu shot straight up and immediately observed his surroundings in a rushed manner " What a terrible way to start a day" he stands up and dusts himself off wearing black dress pants and shoes with a white button-up and scoffs when he sees a small dirt smear on his pants. He observes the area around him is astonished by the nature surrounding him. The super sized trees the super lively looking bushes and plants had him rather astonished as he never seen or heard of forest like this before. "If I'm lucky I'm within a 50 mile radius of anybody else" he says in a slightly dejected manner then makes a unsatisfied smirk and spits on the ground "I be damned if I end here though" he says before he starts to walk towards the sound of water. Tupu guesses it's a waterfall nearby and after walking for a few minutes he would find he was right as he would start to see a waterfall spreading across a large span of land and starts to walk the trail leading through it.

After walking for what felt a lot longer than what it really was Tupu came to a point where he started noticing traces of people around and caught the scent of some type of beast. Tupu thinks for awhile pondering the possibilities. After what maybe felt like a min he started to walk as quietly as he can towards the beast he smells until he could hear them and attempts to fit behind one of the larger trunks and eavesdrop to see who exactly are they?

LadyOfStars LadyOfStars EMIYAman EMIYAman

Eris stumbled around the path if you could call it a path; she was more or less lost at this moment. Pausing as she took a break to attempt and figure out where she was. Pulling out a map, she rotated it a few times, though to no avail. "How did I manage to get lost here!? Here of all places! I'm a priestess who gets lost or falls into holes on the road. What is next, dying in a jungle by mosquitos or something!" Eris complained as she clenched her jaw, making it evident that she was annoyed with the situation. The silver-haired woman tapped her staff on the ground as she started to look toward the sky and decided to continue on the path she was now on.

After all, what is the worst that could happen? It wasn't like her goddess would forsake her, right? So onward, she continued as she pulled out her waterskin; she noticed it was almost empty, with caused her to pout.
"I just refilled this not that long ago, it feels like," she complained in a defeated tone. Taking a small drink of her water she put it away and continued using her staff like a walking stick at this point.

"Book of Tylaith verse 1 through 9, out walked Holfeel clad in bright light and out she led us from the darkness. Through her light, the tide of our luck had changed. No longer were we the ones running, but in fact, we were now reclaiming our lives. Blessed are those who walk in the light and know of the goddess," she recited, hoping that something in her luck would change a little bit, even if it was a tiny change.

Around this time, she heard the sound of water hitting rocks, which she gleamed from ear to ear as she rushed off in the direction of the water. Upon reaching her destination, she noticed that she was not alone; several other people were already there.
"Oh, don't mind me; I'm just a priestess," she awkwardly chuckled as she approached the pool of water to refill her waterskin. "Say you wouldn't know the quickest way back to civilization, would you?" She inquired, looking at the people who were nearby her.

LadyOfStars LadyOfStars EMIYAman EMIYAman DSLIX DSLIX

Tia
Interactions: LadyOfStars LadyOfStars saxon saxon DSLIX DSLIX

sample-3932becb0c5a89f0f534b41bab691ade.jpg Along a faint path in the wilderness of Fae country, was Tia swinging her arms as she walked. Her bare feet tapping upon the ground following next to Haruki's four legged stride. The Fae lands were by far the most unique landscape she's seen yet with the height of the trees dwarfing even the divine tree of Arborhaven. With curiosity overwhelming her she dashed to anything that tickled her fancy. The plants here were a far cry from the ones she was used too, these ones being generally bigger and possessing seemingly extraneous qualities. Partially urged to do so by her instincts she went around putting various plants of particular interest into her mouth. Breaking them into their base components and understanding their genetic structure.

She had run somewhat ahead of Haruki and was now crouched along a bush plopping the berry like growth upon it into her mouth. As he caught up to her she looked back at him, her eyes innocently gazing at him. She looked to the fawn with a warmth radiating in her chest. Which is strange, cause she knew she possesses no organs from which this could come about. Yet, she found she did not mind it in fact Tia would say it felt good. As the continued along the path Haruki stopped and let out a yawn fatigue seemingly having set in. Tia didn't really feel anything like that but being mindful of his weaker physiology she stopped as well. At his proposal to rest a bit and potentially wash up she gave a sharp nod and a "Mmm" of affirmation. Though Tia did not know how to "bathe"; she thought Haruki would teach her. While the fawn was dirty and some stains here and there Tia was relatively spotless. Mostly because she was self cleaning, any dust or dirt which clung to her for too long was removed as waste, and anything organic was simply consumed. Leading her to look exactly the same as she did when they first met without a single blemish or mark. Even the white dress she wore was a part of her body unable to be removed like a normal article of clothing. Though Haruki did not know this even if he was aware she was more than just your average girl. Though even Tia herself hardly "knew" this it was intuitive like breathing.

The supplies they had gotten from the village were deposited to the ground. As Tia plopped down on the ground absentmindedly looking about, Haruki asked a question of her. She blinking owlishly as she pondered. "Tia from forest. Many tree. Tia eat lot." She answered him with a sort of proud smile as she recalled her time in the forest she once called home. Then her smile fell and she seemed unsure. "It fuzzy. Tia not Tia, but now Tia?" She struggled a bit with understanding and articulating what she was trying to communicate. Her vocabulary not quite up to snuff yet. For her the memories of that time were far different than the ones she made now, they seemed dull and gray compared to the vibrancy that came with her human form. She felt the her from that time was both her and not, and only after changing and meeting Haruki and Ceylan. Had she truly become herself. Though it was hard for her to wrap her head around.

Their chat was interrupted by a twitch of Tia's nose. As a foreign scent reached her. Springing to her feet she sniffed at the air shooting her gaze to the tree line. Her eyes were wide and predatory, she could see nothing but she knew something was there. Before she could do anything about it though a person trudged out towards them stopping by the water just as they did. It was a Human, a female one. It wasn't the one she smelt but it was the most pressing potential threat. Though the female was generally not threatening Tia was well aware of the idea of looks being deceiving. She held herself back compared to back when she had first met Ciu'nan, as she had been lashing out much like a cornered animal. She narrowed her eyes at the girl while keeping a certain tree within her line of sight. Though at the word "priestess" Tia perked up. Her wariness from before vanishing. Excitedly she ran up to the girl. "Daddy Ceylan priest! You know!?" She assumed the girl to be related in some way to Ceylan based on the title they shared.

Last edited:
1659367204687.png

Tupu's sudden appearance in the world startled several small, nearby animals, sending the creatures scurrying and fluttering away. They would return shortly after to watch the stranger wander off. A human in the fae lands was most peculiar and what worse was he seemed lost. Cautiously the whimsical creatures followed behind him, watching and studying the human. His discovery of the others and attempts to hid would be made more difficult by the creatures who chose to follow him. Fluttering wings of colorful birds and the stomping of of heavy-footed jackalopes would draw the attention of anyone who had hearing beyond that of the regular mammal.

Haruki would look up from his loaf of bread, listening to Tia give her answer. Her speech has improved considerably since the days of Arborhaven and Haruki was very proud of her. The his ears started twitching slightly in the direction of the tree that Tupu used as a hiding spot. He could hear the beating of wings and the large feet of the small rabbits jumping around and wondered what they were all so fixated on. It seemed he was not the only one to pick up on the occurrence, although Tia had a far more aggressive reaction, as usual.

Before they could discuss it however, a second sound drew Haruki's attention away. He spotted a woman making her approach. She seemed harmless, but even so she was still a total stranger to them. That didn't stop Tia from running up to the woman. "Tia..." Haruki called with a hint of embarrassment in his tone. His legs shifted, pushing him up off the ground and he circled around to introduce himself. Right away he noticed that Tia and this woman were about the same height. Did that mean they were the same age? Could humans' height be a way to judge their ages?" "Tia, you can't hug people you don't know." He advised softly. Although thinking back to Ceylan made him miss the very kind canine, Haruki wasn't about to hug someone simply for sharing the same profession as him. "I'm Haruki and this is, Tia." The cervitaur declared with a soft smile. "We don't really have a map, but we've been traveling south and just left the village of Highgrove." He pointed back down the path the duo had traveled. "So you might want to head back north if you're looking for human civilization. We're heading further into Fae country." Having left their supplies and belongings unattended, Haruki spared a brief glance back at their things. He had not forgotten that both he and Tia suspected something to be going on in the trees.

EMIYAman EMIYAman saxon saxon DSLIX DSLIX

Tupu Maa
Unknown.jpeg

Tup trying to creep was starting to notice the small build up of animals around him as he didn’t think of nothing of the rabbits but when that antelope walked through and stared at him for like a minute straight he knew he couldn’t hide long.Though when he sees a lady approach the group and introduces herself as a priestess he cracks a smile as he believes he just found his ticket to a good as opportunity out of here. Then when he thinks it can’t get any better he goes into a full grin when he hears that she’s lost as well. “God is good all the time isn’t he“ he says quietly to himself as this little priestess is not only a town ticket but possibly a meal ticket for Tupu now “I think I like this new world if I’m always this lucky”.

He ponders deeply about his next set of actions before standing up, adjusting his dress pants and buttoning all of his buttons neatly and taking a deep breath. “Lets hope I’m not wronghe says to himself before he starts to walk towards the open road and put his hand up for a friendly wave towards the group and walks towards the priestess looking back and forth at the water and the group. “I hate to intrude on you but I’ve been lost for some hours now could you care to lead me to a town?“ he says in a deep yet soothing manner trying to dismiss any doubt from the group. Then coming next to the priestess he looks at her briefly with a warm smile that was literally practiced. He then just squats down and gets a large scoop of water in his inhumanly large hands and inspects it for a few seconds before dipping his face in it and then drinking the rest.

After repeating this process three times he then uses another scoop to wash his hair out and slick it back into style letting his full face show which was stuck in an monotone stare that gave you the feeling he was staring right through you or you down. He then smiles and warmly again and sticks out a hand to shake saying “ Excuse my manners my name is Tupu Maa but I usually go by Tup I’m not exactly sure how I got here but I’d appreciate some help”. Tup did suspect this isn’t the world he exactly knew because all the priestess he’s seen were in graves or half way in it and there’s no forest in his world that he’s even heard of looking this damn majestic. That fact in itself though was something he didn’t know if he should just tell anyone.

EMIYAman EMIYAman saxon saxon LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

Wonton Denver - ({Haruki}) LadyOfStars LadyOfStars ({Tia}) EMIYAman EMIYAman [Tupu] DSLIX DSLIX and [Eris] saxon saxon
1659467218336.png
Affiliation Status - ({Close friends/ Fellow Pack Members}) [Neutral. Potentially Positive or negative.] <Negative. PERSON. BAD.>

A pair of orange-ish yellow blob-like feet continuously pitter-pattered along the nature-filled surfaces of the life-full territory that his two close friends have earlier trekked; The sounds of birds singing from high up, mixed with the rustling leaves and the small squishy sounds of slightly moist soil.

"Just further up.. I can hear the waterfall getting slightly louder.."

The waddle Dee muttered to himself as he adjusted his hold of his spear. He had been following the two's path for a while now after a slight paranoia spout caused him to stop his route back to his hometown, so now here he was. After traveling through Sol and asking numerous locals about a Cervitaur and a small girl traveling with him, the path he had been keeping track of had led Wonton here. Throughout his times asking the locals, he would re-stock on the tomatoes to eat on route, and now he was down to his last Ryke. If you ask him, it was worth it if it meant he could see his apparent packmates safe.

Now facing the scenery, Wonton took a small moment to take in the breath-taking sights. It was beautiful, and frankly also calming. Guess that's just the way of those like the Fae..

Continuing onwards, he could hear the voices of his packmates getting louder as he approached, but he remained silent as he didn't quite see them yet.. He could also hear another voice, another man who sounded lost.

Once he arrived, he noticed a woman who was also with the group, Haruki and Tia having introduced themselves to the man and woman.

'Guess they look friendly..-!' His mind mused before he felt his feet trip on something, making him go wide-eyed for a moment as he tripped.. On a pebble.

"Ouff-!" He yelped, landing face-first on the surface while the clattering of his items in the blue bag, the small clatter of his spear, and soft plop of his tomato bag only announcing his presence more.

Sitting up, he just looked at the others..

Before looking at Haruki & Tia.

"Eheh.. I got paranoid and decided to follow.. glad you two are alright...?" He awkwardly explained with sincerity.

Last edited:

Eris was fairly relaxed; she didn't sense any danger from the people in front of her. But she knew a bit better than to trust people blindly. The girl seemed to be a bit weary of her, which is why Eris kept her distance from the group so that no one would get any funny ideas. Well, that was until the girl in the white dress ran up to her, asking her a question if she knew someone or not. "Daddy Ceylan?" She inquired as she cocked an eyebrow. She didn't know anyone by that name though that didn't mean she didn't run into him before.

"I don't know anyone by that name," She admitted, not trying to get the girl's hopes up as she took a step backward to create a bit more space. She was surprised the girl had run up to her like that. Most people with common sense wouldn't just run up to a stranger like that, as she now turned her attention to Haruki as he started to explain the directions. She brought her hand up to her chin and pondered what she would do. "Well, I mean, what kind of civilization doesn't matter too much, the Goddess Holfeel will shine her welcoming light upon any corner of the world. Book of Lavicus verse 3-9, There we stood in complete darkness and as it was about to swallow the world. There was a bright light, a light that pushed back the darkness as it guided out those who followed; a woman met them at the end of their path, and she said, dear children, follow me, for I am always with you." Eris recited as she heard someone else appear, turning to see who it was as he appeared from the tree line.

Eris took a few steps away as the man started to speak to the group, "Oh, well, I guess it's common to get lost in this forest." She chuckled awkwardly as she could tell from his smile it was practiced. Which only raised her suspicions, but she wasn't about to jump to anything.

She was about to speak again when she heard something fall on the ground turning to see a blob-like creature with a spear on the ground.
"Uh hello there?" She spoke, not really sure what to think.

LadyOfStars LadyOfStars EMIYAman EMIYAman DSLIX DSLIX Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo

sample-3932becb0c5a89f0f534b41bab691ade.jpg The excitement which had stole whatever sense Tia had quickly drained out of her. Her assumption had proven false, and despite her moving on from her previous depression she was reminded of the distance between her and Ceylan. She had been looking for something to bridge that gap even if only a little. Not having that little bit of extra closure was a bit tough. Though beyond that, Tia, in the face of a stranger she had thought familiar was feeling a foreign emotion she had yet to encounter. While she had not the biological mechanisms to blush she did avert her eyes and appear sheepish. A clear look of shame on her face. The admonishment from Haruki only causing her shame to grow in intensity. "Tia sorry..." She backed up from how close she was to the girl.

Fortunately for her the embarrassment was replaced by her attention being brought to a man stepping out from the brush. The first thing that struck her was how large he was, and then her eyes noticed his wild mane of hair and scarred dark skin. The mans complexion was one Tia had not seen before, but more than that his physique spoke of a large and experienced creature. He would struggle no doubt about it. The large man smiled at them, yet that only served to make her even more tense. The cadence of his speech was measured and non threatening seemingly meant to assuage them. Then there was the words that must be his name. Another bizarre one that didn't line up with the style of words she had grown used to. She stepped to the side bringing herself closer to Haruki as she stared at the man, unblinking.

While Haruki was calmly speaking with them Tia just about keeping up with the meaning of the words spoken they were interrupted. There was a clang and the sound of something falling followed by an exclamation from a familiar voice. Tia turned her head looking down at the creature which had come upon them. "Wonton, why here?" She looked puzzled as she stared at the orange spherical boy. Apparently he had been worried about them and ended up following. She quirked and eyebrow at him, then walked up and crouched down to him patting him on the head. "Tia glad Wonton here." She grinned at him then raised herself up looking to the large man. She narrowed her eyes and put her hands on her hips raising her chin in an effort to look down upon him and make herself seem the bigger threat. Though at her height she still had to look up at him anyway. "Tupu no enemy?" In an effort to better imitate human interaction she questioned Tupu Maa rather than growl or some other animalistic act. If she wanted to maintain the airs of a human she would have to act like one her very instincts were telling her this.

1659915726394.pngHaruki

So many people had just shown up to his and Tia's rest point, it was a bit overwhelming and concerning. The priestess didn't seem upset by Tia's sudden embrace and even better, Tia apologized for crossing that boundary. Surely that was a sign that she was growing and learning. He was proud of his pack leader and it showed when he smiled from ear to ear. The Priestess didn't know Ceylan, but that came as no surprise to Haruki when the world was large and full of strangers. The woman started to speak what sounded like a prayer and although he was not religious, Haruki didn't object. Instead he looked to the second stranger to arrive.

The man emerged from the trees, where the noise he heard had been coming from. So this was the person responsible for the sounds he heard. His eyes scrolled up and down the man's form, taking in his appearance. The man was certainly....abnormal and for a second Haruki considered he might be a fae, but that thought left his mind when he remembered that the man didn't know where he was. Perhaps he was suffering from memory loss? "We don't exactly know where we're going either, but we weren't looking for any cities. we've just been wandering the lands." Hopefully that wasn't too much information to share, but he was sure he wouldn't volunteer anymore.

When Tia stepped closer to him, Haruki placed his hand on her shoulder and as if by fate, the universe sent them a familiar face. "Mr. Denver!" Haruki cheered with a smile that beamed with joy. It seemed he had built up a strong enough connection to the two of them that he had come looking for them, following them through the country to a whole new realm. "We're so glad that you're here!" His ears perked up at the sight and his small deer tail wagged slightly side to side.

"Tia and I were just about to eat, but perhaps we should find a safer space for us all to rest for the night?" The cervitaur looked around at the people with him, wondering what they thought of the suggestion.

DSLIX DSLIX Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo saxon saxon EMIYAman EMIYAman a

Ceylan
Mentions: Haruki LadyOfStars LadyOfStars | Tia EMIYAman EMIYAman | Eris saxon saxon | Tupu DSLIX DSLIX | Wonton Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo

Ceylan's defeat had been a bitter one. He had been so sure that he convinced the Fae against war, that he had dared to risk healing them all, only to see how little impact his words had truly made and how eager they still were to go to war. He'd been aware of the risk of healing them, yet had still been too naïve in doing so. The odd comfort of the grand-father figure had been welcome, as was the realisation that he hadn't started a 'real' war and that it was all just some odd dream. Far less welcome was the manner in which he had found himself awakening. His legs were wrapped up with odd magic, like a curse, making them feel painful and heavy. If he leaned heavily on his staff, he could still walk, but that was about it. He certainly had some explaining to do to Mira, back at the Syncretist's branch location she was staying at.

That said, after a few days of resting, he had to make plans on what to do next. He knew he could ask for the aid of one of the cardinals or even the pope of his faith, as they were likely skilled enough to heal his injuries. However, he didn't wish to do so. These bonds were a burden he felt like he needed to carry for now, as it was the result of his own failure. However, it wasn't just about carrying a burden. He felt like the test had shown how little he truly understood of the minds of other creatures, in this case that of the Fae. It's why he decided to travel to their home-land, the Fae lands, to learn from them first-hand. It was a risk, but it was one he was willing to take. Even if it might not be the best place to start, it was something. Part of it was just pure stubbornness, as even with his legs to ruins, he didn't wish to give up on being a wandering priest and he subconsciously desired to wander towards one of the furthest places from where he was.

The plan was easily made, but more difficult to execute, as his decreased mobility caused some considerable set-backs. Stairs, steps and uneven ground being a few of them. In fact, these set-backs were enough for him to ask Mira if she wished to join him, which she luckily agreed to. As much as his own healing and leaning on his staff made walking possible (albeit slow), there were many other areas in which he lacked enough movement to suffer much more considerably.

Despite those set-backs, the first part of their journey was easy, as using some connections, he was able to use the portals. From there, it was a matter of hitching rides on carriages and paying ferryman for their services to get through the County of Sol and further south, where they eventually ended up in a village called High-grove. Being a wandering priests had many benefits, as his healing and ceremonies were welcomed almost everywhere, which in turn made many willing to feed and shelter him and his companion. Even so, Highgrove was particularly kind to them, which made him wish to return there one day.

That said, as they ventured onwards, he couldn't help from getting excited. The giant trees he encountered on his path reminded him of Aegrizora, as he wondered if these trees also had some divinity to them. They were magical either way. Even so, he made sure to be considerably of the fact that they might remind Mira of her lost home-town and lost sister more so than of the deity they'd met. The giant mushrooms were a safer thing to point out, as Ceylan wondered if those were edible, but figured he'd best not tempt faith by trying.

However, there was one problem they ran into; a river. If he was in prime condition, he'd tempt his luck trying to cross the river by skipping from rock to rock or by wading through the shallowest parts. However, with his legs being in the condition they were in, that would be pretty suicidal. It's why he looked upstream, then downstream, then upstream again. Which direction was going to be likeliest to have a bridge? He honestly couldn't tell. Sadly enough, he wasn't knowledgable enough to offer a decent prayer to any gods of navigation or lost souls either, as it was one of the few areas his religious knowledge was still lacking. After a deep sigh, he decided. “Let's try our luck, following the river downstream. It should lead further into civilised territory and might have some roads and bridges.” He told Mira, hoping to sound confident enough as to not suggest he was leading them at random.

That said, as they started to follow along, a concerning sound was soon audible. He tried to brush it off as just the water flowing a bit faster, but deep down he already knew it. They were heading for a waterfall... which meant they'd chosen the wrong way to try getting over this river and that they'd have to walk all the way back, which with his legs being what they were, was far from ideal. His luck, however, had not yet fully abandoned him. Although not too loud, he was sure he heard some voices from over the loud sounds of the waterfall. He couldn't really make them out or recognise them, as waterfalls tended to be pretty darn loud when close to them, but he was sure there were people here.

That said, he was a bit weary, as he wasn't sure if they would be friendly or not, so he made sure to approach carefully and slowly. That attitude made a 180 when he spotted a very large, yet familiar figure. “Haruki!?!” He called out, very surprised to find the kid all the way here. His tail looked like it was trying to make up far all his degraded leg movement by swaying back and forth fast enough to start to blur a bit. If Haruki was here, Ceylan wondered... and then spotted Tia as well. “Tia!” He hadn't expected to be so happy about seeing a [monster] safe and sound, yet here he was. The tail went wild. He even recognised the small orange man, although, truth be told, he'd forgotten his name.

He quickly turned around. “Mira, these are Haruki and Tia, the one's I've told you about, who I met when I just arrived in Arborhaven.” He hadn't told Mira one detail though, that of Tia being a monster. Otherwise, he'd mostly just told her they were interesting and pleasant company, although Tia's appetite was a danger to his wallet. He then turned back to the two kids. “I can't believe I found you two all the way out here. Are you also visiting the Fae lands?” He wanted to head over to them, to hug them or to just be closer, but with his legs being what they were, that wasn't exactly going as fast as he'd hope to go. He also spotted the two unknown individuals, but his mind was currently far too focussed on Haruki and Tia to think of properly introducing himself. That'd have to wait until after this surprising reunion.

Tupu Maa
13.jpg
Tupu seeing how much he unnerved the others despite his acting made him sigh mentally and just slouch his shoulders for a second. He is quickly brought back to focus as he heard a small crash out of his peripheral view making his head jolt quickly to the scene and calmed down when he saw it was just a orange blob like creature. "A fire blob?" he said quietly but then realizes that the blob and the camping group knows each other. He keeps a soft smile on his face as when he sees the small girl interact with the blob it seemed like a well-needed reunion. Now seeing the girl march up to him and size him up while trying to look bigger made him smile even harder and chuckle before saying "Tupu far from enemy, Tupu just need help and is willing to help if you ask". He can't believe he just asked for help from someone who looks young enough to be his daughter but desperate times call for desperate measures and he was willing to put his pride to the side to get some type of grip in this life. Just before he was about to switch his attention to Haruki his nose twitches and he starts sniffing the air quietly as the girl had a peculiar smell about her not a human but not exactly a beast. He shrugs the notion off as he realizes it might not be an appropriate subject to mention currently. Haruki’s voice currently interrupting his thoughts he realizes that he's still the most suspicious person there and grinds his teeth slightly at his response getting the feeling he's being short-ended but when hearing the word "eat" and "rest" his expression calmed and his stomach growled abruptly. "I think that would be a damn good idea" Tupu smirked feeling slightly embarrassed but a lot more satisfied with the idea of eating as who knew waking up in a random world could be so draining? Suddenly two other people announce they’re presence and come towards the group seemingly knowing the original two campers here. He notices the man is seemingly pained to walk when trying to come closer to the group but is too focused on his known allys to pay him any mind so he looks over at the priestess and smirks at her seeing her still trying to maintain distance but slowly backing towards the river. “I understand your suspicions but that river your about to fall into seems a lot more dangerous to you than I am to you right now“ he says while slowly closing the distance to a few feet between them and holds out his abnormally large hand for a shake and puts on a geniune smile “I hope we can become good friends miss priestess, as I had old friend who had the same responsibilities” Tupu knew that the responsibilities part was a lie as the priest he really knew was not just a priest but a bounty hunter that has killed and imprisoned many men but maybe that’s better left out.

LadyOfStars LadyOfStars EMIYAman EMIYAman Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo saxon saxon
Elvario Elvario

Eris Watched as the group only seemed to get larger; well, it seems like a lot of people tend to get lost in this place. Though I suppose that isn't all bad, I guess. She thought to herself as Tia spoke up. "No, no, it's fine. I just wasn't expecting it was all," She chuckled awkwardly as Haruki mentioned taking a break and eating some food. "I won't turn down an invitation to rest and enjoy food in the company of others," Eris admitted as she nodded her head with a soft smile as a dog man? joined the group now out of the forest.

She wasn't entirely sure what to make of all of this though the man seemed to have an issue with walking.
"Uh, Mr. Dog man, you seem to be having a hard time walking; I could take a look at your leg if you wish," Eris offered as she walked closer to the other individuals as she was rather somewhat intrigued by the beastman that had appeared. Though she was curious about how he got injured out here, she couldn't see any signs of physical trauma from where she was standing.

Tupa spoke again as Eris turned to look at the man.
"I don't see why you had to repeat it like that since we all know you can speak normally," Eris commented as she turned to face the man. She found him strange and almost as if he came from Earth or something like that. She looked down as the man held out his hand. She shook it for a moment as she listened to him speak. "Had huh, well I could offer a prayer to my goddess in the hopes that he might return to the cycle once again," She offered before returning her attention to the others.

Mentions:
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars EMIYAman EMIYAman DSLIX DSLIX Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo Elvario Elvario

sample-3932becb0c5a89f0f534b41bab691ade.jpgTia scrutinized the the large man Tupu Maa. She gazed into his eyes her hand were on her hips in a obvious power stance. She held it for a moment before all the suspicion she held seemed to melt away. She nodded a couple times looking proud of herself. "Good!" She stepped out the immediate way, but still stood in such a way that she could intercept anyone who came for Haruki. A smile now graced her features the mask of a innocent girl, which wasn't quite untrue, fully upon her. At the mention of food from Haruki she perked up. "Haru eat!" Her excitement at the promise of a meal wiped away any improvements in her grammar. Despite possessing no innards her stomach made a growling sound that was suspiciously too loud. The how is better left unanswered.

As she tugged on Haru's wide sleeves in an effort to get him moving faster with the food. She suddenly stopped. Her nose twitched as a familiar smell graced her nose. Her eyes went wide in wonder and disbelief. She threw her head from side to side looking for the source of the scent. Then two figures came upon them travelling down stream. The woman was unfamiliar but Tia barely paid her any mind. For the man she traveled with was near and dear to Tia more than anyone else in this world. He seemed to notice them as well. As the wandering priest who possessed the ears and tail of a dog called out to them, Tia began to walk. Slowly at first as if still not believing what she was seeing then into a full blown sprint.
"Daddy Ceylan!" she leaped threw the air and threw her arms around him. A rather dangerous maneuver, but it only served to show how great her joy was. Her arms were wrapped tightly around the priest her grip much stronger than a girl her size would have. "Ceylan Tia i-i-s so hap-p-p..." She began to stumble over her words she looked up at him overwhelmed by her feelings. She trembled as she held onto him. Then something she couldn't understand happened. Water started to fall from her eyes, rapidly. "Huh? What is- why is Tia?" She looked confused wiping at her eyes as the tears flowed freely. By all accounts a being like her shouldn't even be capable of tears, many would swear by it. Yet perhaps due to some long forgotten memory or imprint from her old self it was happening. It didn't matter how, what truly mattered was that within this creature wearing the form of a human was the heart of a young girl. In this moment she was just as human as anyone else.

She looked at Ceylan appearing apologetic.
"Sorry Tia no understand. Can't stop." Then she turned her head to Haruki while still holding onto Ceylan and pushing her head into his torso. "Haru, Ceylan he here!" The girl could barely control herself. Though unfortunately this applied to parts of herself that would be better under control. It was minute and barely noticeable. Though those perceptive enough would see especially Ceylan who was so close and knew of her nature. The tips of her hair were changing into a red fleshy appearance and wriggling. If it got any worse portions of her form may collapse entirely. Her body just wasn't prepared for such emotional turmoil and was reacting accordingly. Tia made for quite the strange sight with her face marred by uncountable tears yet not a trace of sadness upon her, only sublime joy. "Ceylan eat Wonton here eat with Tia!" Still clinging to him she implored him to join them.

Last edited:
Wonton Denver - LadyOfStars LadyOfStars EMIYAman EMIYAman saxon saxon DSLIX DSLIX Elvario Elvario
1660331632464.png
{Guess the crew's back together!}

Standing up fully, Wonton went over, momentarily waving to the lady and giving a brief hello before continuing. "So good to see you two are okay!" He warmly greeted as he gave Tia some pats and hugged Haruki.. Well.. did his best to hug the Cervitaur due to height difference. "So, how's the trip been treating you two? Hopefully better than me since I'm down to my last ryke now."

He scratched the upper back of his body with a chuckle as he said this.

"But hey! Worth every cent if it's for your pack, aye?" He then turned to the other man and the lady who seemed to be more attuned to the religious side. "Name's Wonton. Ya'll seem nice, so I'll trust ya." Picking up his spear and giving it a twirl, he tapped the wooden end on the ground and formed a salute to Tupu and Eris.

"Ah, Resting area? Reasonable enough since it must've been one heck of a long walk. Bought more tomatoes too~!" Bringing his brown bag, he opened it up revealing it to be 2/3rds full of ripe tomatoes. "Again, worth every cent." The [Waddle Dee] beamed proudly.

"But, yeah, I agree. We oughta find a safer area to rest up. Don't want the waterfall flooding us away by unexplainable means right?" He quipped.

Have it be known that Wonton wasn't really expecting anyone new to come, mainly seeing as he looked back repeatedly and found no one following, but come to his surprise when a familiar dog priest came along, though he noticed he seemed to be having a hard time walking as Eris pointed out.

"CEYLAN!" And like Tia, Wonton darted forwards and hugged the dogman as well. "How've you been buddy?! Glad to see you're okay!" His eyes then trailed down, noticing the state his legs were in.

"Yikes..Uh.. well.. Mostly, okay.. You wanna explain what happened to your legs?" He awkwardly asked, not sure how Ceylan was gonna react.

"Oh right, not sure if you forgot my name, but just in case, It's Wonton, Wonton Denver."

Haruki

So much had happened and while Haruki wished he could stop time to relish every little detail, that was something he could never accomplish. So he stood in silence, watching as one by one, their pack was reunited and everyone seemed so happy. For a moment it didn't even feel like they were all lost in a foreign land. The sun's gace was shinning down upon them, everyone was smiling, even though Tia was crying he was sure they were tears of joy. He took a deep breath, letting the moment sink in and be committed to his memory, then as he exhaled he returned to the here and now.

"Mr. Ceylan." His eyes trailed down to the man's legs, which Wonton had attempted to hug while Tia nearly toppled the man over by clinging to him. The cervitaur took a few steps forward, but didn't want to crowd the priest any more than he already was. "Tia and I were headed into the Fae lands, it is a long story." He briefly explained before he turned to start picking up their things. Ceylan was hurt it seemed, so they would definitely need to find somewhere more comfortable to be in order to make sure whatever was wrong with him did not get worse. "This is Tupu and Eris, they're both traveling with us too." He explained.

Hanging the bags back on his sides, Haruki picked up his spear and looked to the rest of the group. "Mr. Tupu, did you happen to see any good camping spaces in the direction you traveled from?" His eyes turned to the tall man, hoping that he would say yes and save them the trouble of having to hunt for a space. "You did come further down the trail didn't you?"

Elvario Elvario Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo EMIYAman EMIYAman saxon saxon DSLIX DSLIX

Ceylan
Mentions: Haruki LadyOfStars LadyOfStars | Tia EMIYAman EMIYAman | Eris saxon saxon | Tupu DSLIX DSLIX | Wonton Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo

With Ceylan's legs being as tied-up as they were by the Bindings of Elisiul, he wasn't able to stay standing when Tia lunged at him, as she sent him to the ground. He managed to land without too much injury, luckily, just had a little air knocked out of him. He was thoroughly surprised when she was actually talking though, as he didn't recall her using so many words before. It surprised him enough to not even bother correcting the fact she was calling him 'daddy' all over again. He found himself patting her head almost instantly, as she was wondering why she'd been crying. “I'm happy too see you too, Tia, and you're already using so many words. You must've been studying them a lot.” When he saw her grow more 'slimy' he did get a little concerned. “It's okay Tia, just breath in calmly and slowly for a bit and calm down, okay?” Truth be told, when Tia suggest 'Ceylan eat Wonton here' he, for a split second, wondered if she wanted the orange man to be their dinner. Luckily enough, that didn't seem to be the case.

As for the orange man, whom Ceylan recalled was called Wonton thanks to Tia, was a lot more happy to see him than Ceylan expected. They hadn't been in that much of a close relation from Ceylan's perspective. Perhaps Wonton was just a very affectionate fellow? “I'm glad to see you too, Wonton. Thanks for keeping an eye on Tia and Haruki for me.” He said, just before the topic shifted towards his legs. The latter was going to be a long story. One in which he should also properly introduce himself, he figured.

He finally turned his attention to Eris. “My apologies for forgoing proper introductions for this long, I was too surprised to see my friends again all the way out here. I am Ceylan, High Priest of the Syncretist Church.” Curiosity got the better of him, however, as he used his [Divine Appraisal] on her to learn a bit about her and the rest of this group, including his friends and particularly Tia, to see if he could learn more about what they'd been up too. With his appraisal level and prior knowledge, he could see through Tia's disguise as a non-assuming [Human] and noticed she'd picked up a [Criminal] title. Luckily, it was only one of theft, which was likely the least worrisome crime, which was a relief, albeit still troublesome. Perhaps he'd have to scold her later, but for now, he was glad she hadn't been involved in anything worse than that.

Wonton still seemed to be a simple [Waddle Dee] [Beast], HE'S NOT A GOOMBA?!?, with little changes to him there. Haruki had somehow become a 'Country Bumkin', which thoroughly surprised Celan. How in the world did the polite cervitaur become something like that? He'd probably have to ask Haruki what he'd been up too later. The tall and unintroduced man caught his attention as well. Combinations of [Beast] and [Human] were rare, for as far as Ceylan was aware, which made him wonder how this fellow came to be. It was yet another thing to ask about later.

For now, however, the one who caught his attention the most was the priestess who'd offered to look at his legs. “Holy Smiter..?” He silently asked himself upon spotting that particular title. What in the world did one do to get such a thing attached to their being? Either way, he'd invaded enough privacies for now, so instead he gave her a smile. “Your offer is most kind and generous, but unless your power rivals that of the gods themselves, I'm afraid there will be very little you can do about it.” He didn't want to seem ungrateful or brush her off, but he also didn't want to beat around the bush either. There was another, less privacy-invading, thing that he wondered about. “I noticed we're off the same profession. Might I ask what deity or pantheon you serve?”

As he managed (hopefully with some help) to get himself back up, however, there was one more thing he needed to do. He notice how Haruki had kept a distance and how the cervitaur addressed him all properly. Ceylan wasn't sure why the kid was acting like that, but that wouldn't do, so he made his way over the kid himself. “Come here.” He almost instinctively commanded the cervitaur like he was calling his own child, wishing to break through that odd distantness and give the kid a hug. “I really am glad to see you well.” He decided to leave the decision-making about camping places to Haruki and Tupu for now, as he just showed to Mira already that his own navigation skills were extremely lacking.

D Grade Cooldowns: (0/2)
  • Divine Appraisal – Magic Affinity D Magic Range E, Magic Targets E, Appraisal E, Religion E – Character uses their [god]-given appraisal ability on up to 5 targets within a 30ft/9 metres range – Grade D – 2 Post Cooldown.

Last edited:

Eris was still looking at Ceylan for a moment until Tia called him by his name. "Ah, so you are the famous Daddy Ceylan that I was inquired about," she chuckled as the girl tackled the man who seemed like he could barely support himself. She then turned to the blob named Wonton, who held up a bag of ripe tomatoes. She gave an awkward smile as she scratched the side of her face; the blob, he must like tomatoes or something, though I wouldn't have spent all my money on them. She thought to herself before Haruki spoke up again.

Eris, at the mention of her name, bowed her head to the other priest who had now joined the group. She was still trying to figure out why the blob was interested in tomatoes so much in the tomatoes, though she quickly pushed the thoughts to the back of her mind.
Though I am intrigued as to why the girl calls him that and what was up with her hair earlier? She pondered though she figured it wasn't too important right now to ask about that.

"Ah, well, I don't think my powers would rival that of my goddess, so I might not be equipped to help in that situation," Eris apologized to the dog man. "Yes, that would seem to be the case, Eris Priestess of the goddess Holfeel, goddess of reincarnation and guider of souls. May her benevolent light carry the souls to the next cycle," She concluded as she bowed her head for the last part. Then Ceylan spoke to Haruki as if he was a child which she covered her mouth as she tried to hide her giggle at the whole scene.

Mentions:
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars EMIYAman EMIYAman DSLIX DSLIX Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo Elvario Elvario

Wonton Denver - LadyOfStars LadyOfStars Elvario Elvario EMIYAman EMIYAman saxon saxon DSLIX DSLIX
-----------

The Waddle Dee nodded, giving a brief 'You're welcome' to Ceylan before letting go of his leg. Listening in as Haruki explained the new people's names, Eris and Tupu, he went back and tied his two bags around his spear for easy carry, before standing by Tupu, as Haruki's question brought up a good point.

"It's ok if you don't know, because we can just find one as a group. Stronger together right?" He didn't want the guy to feel pressured by this. Besides, if Tupu doesn't have a safespot to find, then all of them can search together and be buddies!

Tupu Maa
13.jpg
Tupu felt oddly insulted by the comment about his speech though not really being from this world would make anyones talk seem a little different. “Normally? I apologize as I haven’t had such a casual conversation in a while so I don’t know whether to be formal or informal.he smiled politely at priestesses offer and then waved it off saying “He wouldn’t forgive me if he is reincarnated“. When he turned away he noticed the small blob man walk up to him and do a proper salute with his spear as well as introducing himself. This made him crack a smirk and return one back “Pleasure to meet you Wonton I am Tupu but Tup is usually what I get called”. He then found himself witnessing a nice emotional renunion as the girl and Wonton had rushed the crippled man with affection. He questioned resemblance but stopped thinking about it after believing it’s none of his business. He noticed the smell from the girl was getting stronger and her hair started to twitch and the ends slightly and scratched his head while looking away from the scene. Then being questioned by Haruki made him snap back into focus as he pondered the trail. “A good spot huh? What would make a good spot?” He thought to himself for a minute in silence and thinks of the spot he first dropped in at. He smirks and says in a cool manner “I think I know a pretty decent spot” while pointing ahead of them.

Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo LadyOfStars LadyOfStars saxon saxon

1660870919546.pngHaruki

Haruki wasn't the only person whose heart rate sped up when Ceylan was toppled by Tia. Mira was scared for his well-being and was quick to assist him in getting back up right. Once she did, she granted him his personal space and independence again. As one of the outsiders the first thing that she noticed was how her assumptions about the group were all wrong. When Ceylan had told her about the small girl she assumed he was being dramatic, perhaps embellishing his stories' a bit to be more entertaining. But really did call him father and she did seem just as clingy as he had described. Despite all that she couldn't help but think that was how little girls acted with their fathers.

The young cervitaur was glad Ceylan was not injured further after being tackled like prey by Tia, but he was also overjoyed that their pack was complete again. Having gathered the last of his and Tia's things, he was ready to get moving, but before he could say anything, he heard a somewhat parental tone and it caused his to freeze while he thought back to his parents. In the past this would make him cry, but he'd learnt how to process his pain and grief. With a bashful smile he looked to Ceylan and approached the canine with open arms. "We have all missed you so much." Haruki said softly as he gave Ceylan a light squeeze.

Now that everyone had exchanged greetings, it was time to get moving. The sun would be setting soon and Haruki wanted nothing less than to be lost in an unfamiliar place in the dark. He looked to the direction that Tupu had indicated and nodded his head. It was a risk to trust a stranger, but the last few times that he had both had good outcomes, great even, so why not now too? "Mr. Ceylan...if you need help walking, I'll help you." Haruki promised with a faint smile. He wasn't sure of the man's condition or the extent of his pain, but he would certainly help in anyway that he could. "Let's get going."

1660868815256.png

The sun spared them not even a minute of her beauty, sinking slowly behind he trees and hills of the terrain. However, it seemed to stay put after it reach a certain point, as if it would descend no further, nor rise any higher. Haruki wasn't sure if he was imagining things or not, but didn't want to look silly by asking the others about it. It took some time, spending over an hour wandering through the forest. Haruki walked beside Ceylan to offer the dog somewhere to lean while he walked and even offered to carry the man whenever he got too tired or too pained. Eventually they came upon a small clearing where a pond sat still, almost like a mirror reflecting the sky perfectly. The area was quiet, almost as if nothing existed here. there were no birds singing, no critters moving around in the brush, and even the wind didn't blow. Haruki stepped out past the tree line and looked around, seeing no issue with the are aside from its eerie atmosphere.

"You picked a great place, Mr. Tupu. I think we should rest here for the night and get some food in our bellies." The cervitaur suggested as he turned to look at the rest of the group. "Ms. Eris you can use this bedroll if you'd like, I don't use it." He patted the rolled up work of leather on his side before he started to unload all of their stuff. "How are you feeling Ceylan?"

Mira had carried Tia a majority of the way, an attempt to keep her from stumbling around and falling as the path got darker and in the hopes of keeping her from tackling Ceylan once more and knocking him back down. But now that they were at what would be their camp, she set the little girl down and then put her and Ceylan's things on the ground beside the priest's...daughter? "I'm going to get some kindling to start a fire with." She declared nonchalantly. "Wonton, I've heard you're pretty good with that spear, look after everyone while I'm gone."

Elvario Elvario EMIYAman EMIYAman DSLIX DSLIX Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo saxon saxon

Ceylan

It was impossible not to raise an eyebrow when he learned of his latest title. 'Famous Daddy Ceylan' was not what he expected to be called by a random priestess in the Fae lands, yet that really just happened. He was a bit too baffled to have a reply ready to that. However, he gathered his thoughts again by the time she explained whom she served. “I don't think I've ran into one of Holfeel's priestesses before, so I'd love for the opportunity to learn more of her from you. It's always better to learn from close followers than from books, after all.” Ceylan had heard a few things about the goddess, things he wish to confirm or see refuted, so he was eager to start up a theological debate later on. For now, however, they had to find a place to rest.

It was good to give the cervitaur a hug and break through that odd distance. Enough so for Ceylan to forget the bindings on his legs and even his reason to have travelled here, for a brief moment. As they were starting to move on, however, that changed. Ceylan wasn't necessarily prideful, but he did believe he had to try taking on the burden of these bindings himself. It's why he felt conflicted most of the time. With his own healing lightening the burden, he was able to keep up fairly okay, but every now and again, he still ended up leaning a little on Haruki to keep steady footing when the terrain got more uneven. After all, he didn't wish his pride get in the way of their steady progress towards whatever camping grounds they were heading for.

On the even terrain, Ceylan was even able to start up a conversation whilst taking steady steps. “If you don't mind me asking, what brought you all the way out here?” He said, no longer able to curb his curiosity as to what Haruki's goal here was. After all, he doubted he was here without any good reason... although, actually, Ceylan would also believed it if Haruki were to say he was just wandering, now that he thought about it. It was the only thing he was curious about, however. “Also, have you been able to teach Tia how to talk so much, or has she been picking it up herself?” It was only then, that he realised he'd forgotten something. “Oh, I've completely forgotten to introduce you to Mira. She's originally from Arborhaven, but she's currently being introduced into the Syncretist Church and has been of great help on my journey thus far.”

Upon arriving at their destination, Ceylan was quick to pick up on the eeriness. It was too silent, which made Ceylan did what Ceylan did sniffing the air as he used his [Divine Senses] to make sure that whatever was causing this eerie silence wasn't some sort of evil magic or curse. He'd encountered a lot of those lately, as if they were following him around. “It's beautiful here, but it's a bit odd that it's so silent.” He said, as he was trying to get a feel of the area. His eyes lingered on the water in particular, wondering if something was hiding beneath the surface or in the tall grass alongside the lake. “Perhaps I'm worried over nothing, but I suggest being careful around the water, as you never know what lurks beneath the surface in lands like these.”

Upon Haruki's question how he was feeling, he gave a genuine smile. “I'm just happy that the gods have brought our paths together again.” His legs were hurting a fair bit from all the walking, even with his own healing and leaning on Haruki, but that was a small price to pay from being able to travel with them and he wasn't trying to stay tough, he was genuinely happier to travel with them than concerned about his legs. Even seeing Mira carry along Tia was warming his heart.

However, when Mira announced her intention to gather some firewood, he was filled with concern. He was self-aware enough to realise that really made him act like a daddy, but he couldn't help it. His thoughts strayed back to his adventure with Cayde in the forest towards Aston and what the gnoll had been doing there, which immediately concerned him of what would occur if something similar was going on here and would involve Mira, far-fetched as it might be. “Wait up, I don't trust this place. It's safer to go as a pair, so while I can't accompany you myself, I'm sure mister Wonton or mister Tupu would be willing to tag along. The rest of us is a lot safer as a group and if any harm were to befall anyone, I'll be quick to undo it.” The one thing he was confident about was his healing magic, so he'd much rather have someone take care of Mira who'd be out of his sight soon.

B Grade Cooldowns (0/4)
  • Divine Senses – Magic Affinity B, Magic Range C, Religion C, Sixth Sense D – Characters connection to the gods allows them to sense dangerous/evil magic and curses that might go unnoticed by others. - Grade B – 4 Post Cooldown.

sample-3932becb0c5a89f0f534b41bab691ade.jpg The little Abomination was ecstatic over the return of Ceylan. To the point it may become a whole issue for everyone surrounding them. While Tia relatively well behaved especially around her pack mates. It was probably best if everyone else approach her the same way one would a particular amicable wild animal. You can enjoy their company sure, but always remember they are wild and could turn feral on a dime. So it was rather wise move for Ceylan to try to calm Tia down. With tears still streaming down her face yet her joyous expression was replaced by a quizzical one. She tilted her head at him as she listened, but did what he said without question. Tia took deep breaths which for something like her amounted to her just expelling air from her body. Placebo apparently transcended species as with each breath she started to gain some control over her emotions. Her tears grew less frequent until stopping entirely, and her "hair" slowed its wriggling before settling back down changing back to the same consistency and color.

With potential social disaster averted Tia was now pacified enough to notice Mira. Her eyes widened slightly with surprise, she stepped back while still making sure she maintained contact with Ceylan. She is an adept multitasker. Tia narrowed her eyes at the dark skinned woman suspicious of why she was with Ceylan. She didn't say anything to the woman but she made sure to stick very close to Ceylan while giving her a suspicious glare. Her territorial instincts in full swing she let the rival female know who the dog man belonged too. Tia even made sure her scent was on him, though that was more useful in notifying other animals than it was a person of ownership. She did smile however at the reunions of them all. Particularly pleased by Haruki and Ceylans hug. Which due to her close proximity ended up with her included. Tia hadn't experienced a real very many hugs if at all, so she basked in the contact with her family.

After that Tia conked out of conversation. While she wasn't crying and freaking out anymore she was so happy she just didn't care about much else. Merely basking in the oxytocin. Eventually the sun began to set though it suspended into the air before it could truly fall. Tia could see just fine in the dark so this was nothing. She wouldn't lose sight of the group, particularly Ceylan. Which is why she was quite surprised and a little... peeved. When the woman picked her up Tia had almost stabbed her due to feeling threatened. Unseen her hand had transformed into sharp bone and she held it above the womans skull her eyes cold, until she blinked and realized her surroundings. She was much higher than she was used too and she could see further into the distance. Her urge to kill was staved off by her curiosity at a new perspective. She found herself enjoying it. "Ceylan look look Tia tall!" She excitedly called out for the attention of the priest. Having forgotten her initial wariness for now she pointed out interesting things they passed and gave surprisingly astue observations on the traits of the fauna and flora. Mostly cause had already taken a bite out of more than a few of them. At Ceylans query on Tia's expanded vocabulary she piped up "Oh oh! Tia learn word eatin-" She paused mouth still hung open as she was about to finish the sentence. The truth was Tia had picked up much of her speech capabilities from that Slavers brain she had eaten. Enabling her to pick up on the means of words much faster than before. But even she knew revealing that bit of information would be a bad idea. "...Tia very smart Tia listen then learn word." She masked the truth and tried to recover from her blunder. After that she rode upon Mira's shoulders a bit quieter than before, if she could sweat...

After following Tupu Maa they arrived at there would be campsite. Tia was a bit remiss to be eating with strangers, but was convinced she could handle them if they became an enemy. She was put down from Mira's shoulders along with their supplies. A little put off by being short once again she comforted herself by leaning on Ceylan. When he began to sniff the air Tia followed though she hadn't smelt anything out the ordinary. While her senses didn't match his she could tell that the reason why she hadn't noticed anything was because there was nothing to notice. Other than the smell of the grass and trees Tia couldn't smell any animals, not even bugs. That never happened. She was made a bit uneasy from this, it just wasn't natural. However, It was then that Tia noticed Ceylans legs along with the way his stance was off from before. "Ceylan hurt?" she looked worriedly to the dog man.

Last edited:

Eris cocked her head a bit as she heard what Tupa said about not being forgiven. Huh, what does he mean by that did he kill them or something? Wait.....ARE WE TRAVELING WITH A MURDERER!? She screamed in her head as she bit her lower lip, she looked a little scared for a moment before turning away from him and trying to regain her composure. Is he going to lead us to a place so he can kill us or something!? Eris continued to freak out in her head as he continued to speak and started to relax when Haruki spoke up. She then started to follow Haruki through the forest as she used her staff like a walking stick. She glanced from side to side as her long silver ponytails seemed to shimmer slightly in the light of the forest.

She then turned to Ceylan,
"You want to learn about my Goddess!?" Eris inquired as a child-like smile appeared on her face before she cleared her throat. "The Goddess Holfeel, Goddess of Reincarnation and the guider of souls. She has often associated with death and birth; once a soul dies, she guides that soul to her so that it might continue to its next life, which is why she is the Goddess of Reincarnation. However, it is said that the first demons created were from souls that rejected Holfeel's light in death. That their twisted ambitions corrupted their soul. Though not a popular one, she is important to the natural cycle of life and death." Eris concluded with a nod of her head.

Eris was then pulled out of her thoughts by Haruki once again as she was slowly stepping as far away from Tupa as she could manage without it being completely obvious. Though she could have just used Apriasial, that didn't come across her mind at the moment.
"Oh, thank you, but I do have my own. But I do thank you for the offer," She smiled as she gave a small bow to him before setting her pack down and pulling out a bed roll that she had been using.

Eris, however, still wasn't sure what to think of the girl in the white dress. Her speech is that of a child, though she looks much older, and that whole display earlier was it magic or an ability she cannot control? There were so many questions though she figured it wouldn't do her much good now to have the information.

Mentions:

Tupu Maa

13.jpg

Tupu noticing the words he spoke left a rather scary impression on the priestess from her sudden distance he sighed heavily as his choice of words led to another misunderstanding. Though at this point he didn't really care as they were already traveling together and he was tasked with leading the group anyways. While walking he comes to admire the beauty of the forest that he hadn't noticed before. He smiled for a second and returned to his usual calm and serious look "A place where my life isn't threatened every hour huh......I think I can get used to this world" he thinks while gazing into the sunset as the radiance and warmth from the sun felt like it was healing wounds he didn't even know he had. Though before he got to carried away basking in what's left of the light he realized that he made it to his destination. He led the others through a side bush leading to a nice clearing with a small pond he didn't really care to notice from before. "I'm glad it works as I'm not exactly experienced when it comes to camping with others" he says shyly while scratching his head. He hears Ceylan's concerns with the silence of this place and feels the feeling of paranoia creeping up on his chest. He sniffs the air and smells nothing new at all "Odd" was the only thought he had. No new smells means all the wildlife here is gone somewhere else or hiding.

He snaps out of the trance when he sees the crippled priest's companion start to leave before she was stopped by the priest. He shows concern that gives Tupu an understanding of why he's called "Daddy Ceylan" by the girl as the tone he takes is one of concerned parent. He smirks at the group with slight jealousy but mostly encouraged "What a beautiful little family I found myself in the middle of......I'm almost jealous" he thinks to himself before walking up to Ceylan and placing a hand on his shoulder. " I don't mind at all so relax and let me worry for you" he says trying to ease the man's mind and finds himself smiling at the man instinctively. He gets up and heads over to the woman companion with the same smile on his face but a slight twitch of embarrassment to it. "At this rate I'll have smiled more than I ever have in my life by tonight" he thinks to himself till he stands in front of the woman towering over her. Reaching the woman he says in a cool manner "I hope you don't mind me tagging along, I can carry all the wood too if you'd like" he offered as he studied the lady subtly.
saxon saxon LadyOfStars LadyOfStars EMIYAman EMIYAman Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo Elvario Elvario

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back