• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Irregular Opening (Multifandom)

I'm definitely curious to see how this unfolds. I don't know if I'll commit just yet as I prefer smaller group sizes so I'll need to see how many people are still interested once it's all set up.

Reserving
  • Star Butterfly (Star vs. the Forces of Evil)
  • Star-Lord (Marvel)
  • Haru Okumura (Persona 5)
  • The 7th Doctor (Doctor Who)
  • Neptune (Neptunia)
  • Morgana (Persona 5)

Last edited:
Any restrictions on what sort of characters are allowed that we should be aware of?
Standard "no 2OP" rules, and we're limiting certain fandoms to a set number of characters to prevent giant influxes of them. It happens a lot with Star Wars, and it used to happen a lot with Undertale.
Other than that, basically anyone is on the table for now.

Reserving:

Arrowverse: Leonard Snart, Mick Rory, Oliver Queen, Barry Allen, Eobard Thawne

Power Rangers: Tommy Oliver (White Tiger Ranger version)

JJBA: Jotaro Kujo (Between parts 3-4)

I'm reserving Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop and Hatsune Miku from Vocaloid. (Don't worry, I'm gonna weaponize Miku.)

I'd like to reserve Alex Mercer from [PROTOTYPE] and John Freeman from Full Life Consequences.

Reserving

Garnet from Steven Universe
Magnus from ShadowHunters
(Maybe) Void Stiles from Teen Wolf

I forgot there's so many to choose from

Uuuuhhhh...
How about Anri Sonohara from Durarara! and... you know what? I'll steal Izuku Midoriya from My Hero Academy I guess.

(•-•)
~|~
/\

Only since I use 3? We got 5 from the arrowverse by one person.
This is to keep the RP from getting flooded with Star Wars characters. You know how often that happens.

I mentioned it here:
Standard "no 2OP" rules, and we're limiting certain fandoms to a set number of characters to prevent giant influxes of them. It happens a lot with Star Wars, and it used to happen a lot with Undertale.
Other than that, basically anyone is on the table for now.

Arrowverse has never had that problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back