• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Irregular Opening (Multifandom)

Crenando

Pencil Neck Geek
I’ve been in the multifandom scene for a while, and something has been missing for a while. An overarching plot that isn’t intrusive, but has a greater impact on the plot. Things normally weigh too heavily one way or the other. I aim to strike a fine balance.

It also doesn't focus on OC gods, so that's a nice change of pace.

Story:
When tears in the fabric of the omniverse bring forth a deluge of war and pain to all the known worlds, a new era of chaos begins. As entire multiverses begin to converge upon each other, the characters we have all come to love and hate must make choices that will endanger the lives of them and their loved ones. The gods are appearing on the various planes of existence, and their infighting will soon bring forth untold death and destruction upon the people who can only gaze on in horror. Who will live, and who will die? When strangers from another world knock on your front door, will you trust them and provide them shelter, or will you slam the door on them out of fear? Heroes, villains, and bystanders alike all have their own hidden agendas. Reluctant alliances will be forged, friendships will be betrayed, and the very fabric of existence continues to crack with every passing day. Can the heroes across the omniverse stop the convergence of the multiverses before it's all too late?

(Credit to ya boi, Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo )

Last edited:
I've never really been in a multifandom plot before so, keep me posted on this, I'm interested.

Seems interesting, though your OP is rather brief.

I love your plot! I'm totally interested in contributing as a roleplayer, or potentially a Co-GM.

Tag me when there's a plot. I can't join up to something without one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back