• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Into the Ruins - Exalted 3e OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Well... he has Strength! How about if he uses his Strength to smash the earth and kick about things? Perhaps Dexterity would aid him in his dancing? All of that of course is up to Psychie Psychie .

But yeah. In-game? Here goes my attempt at the biggest shot at an Exceptional Stunt I can currently create. =)

Yeah, if the dice roll low or they roll high or what-have-you, I can still be happy knowing I gave this my best shot! =)

The mental image that your post brings up is . . . most unusual. My friend, you have outdone yourself.

Oh, yes. That post is probably going to net you a level 2 stunt, maybe even a level 3 one.

It worked! That's great! That works better than I could have asked for! But wait, wait, wait! Let me get this straight!

Psychie Psychie

the fifth is stuck under Fat Cat's massive foot and is going nowhere.

It is almost comical how the Tyrant Lizard hops about to the tune he growls out. This does have the desired result of stopping the cultists from working their ritual.
Does this mean there is some hapless cultist stuck between his Tyrannosaurus toes being kicked up into the air repeatedly while Fat Cat is singing and dancing around?!

Purr Purr I hope you don't mind me taking a few minor liberties with how your post ended up. I am not trying to play your character for you, but I did want to explain the how and why of the actions of everyone there.

Purr Purr I hope you don't mind me taking a few minor liberties with how your post ended up. I am not trying to play your character for you, but I did want to explain the how and why of the actions of everyone there.
Not at all, dear Psychie! You gained my trust a long time ago! Have at!

And yes, Fat Cat had a cultist as toe jam.
HAHAHAAAA!!

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF by AbsoluteRadio

That's the funniest thing I've heard all week!! What an image! Some poor evil dolt is being jacked up into the air and now he's become part of the show! "The screaming cultist!" I bet he's praying like he has never prayed before now! Ha ha ga!

Oh my word! Can you imagine another adventuring team pulling up to the side of the town right now and having a listen?

Party: "Oh, my poor aching feet! I'm so tired! I can't take another step!"

Party: "What's that there? It's a town! We're saved!"

Party leader: "Wait? What in Creation is that ruckus?!"

(Insert loud growling comedic singing here followed by the wailing of some poor soul, "Stop running away! Someone save me! Any gods listening anywhere! I'll do anything! Ahhhh!!")

Party: "What the devil do you think is going on in there?"

Party leader: "Damned if we're going in to find out! Off we go to the next town! Ready, friends?"

Party: "I feel such springs in my steps! It's like I've become a teenager all over again! Lead the way!"

Ha ha!

Eonivar Eonivar jaydude jaydude Psychie Psychie Rykon Rykon Sherwood Sherwood

I just want to tell everybody here - thanks again for having me here with you! Psychie, it bears repeating - I was hoping only to lurk and you went above and beyond and invited me. And today? Well... about 24 hours ago, I was having a highly unusual and difficult day, due to major compounding negativities that no one can really do anything about, all upon me at once (for example, the weather). Now, 24 hours later I am still enjoying the best laugh I have had in recent memory and I have all of you to thank for it! Rykon, you especially helped open my eyes to what a Lunar appears capable of with your imaginative descriptions though I doubt I could have written such a scene without everyone's help here. What a time to be a roleplayer! =)

Please understand that despite the outrageous silliness of O Mighty Fat Cat's scene, I get that Exalted is in its core a "serious-minded" game and I am in no way trying to change its tone. I cannot promise this won't happen again; please just don't think this is a "new" O Mighty Fat Cat out to change what is already a very fun game!

Honor and fun,
Dann =)

I'll try and get posts here and elsewhere soon. Been both busy and under the weather from typical Spring stuff.

Psychie Psychie

[I've been a bit confused if we're going to continue combat with all the opponents either fleeing combat or subdued by our giant lunar. Assuming we are continuing the fight, I might as well go with a withering attack this round as well as the awareness roll.
Excellent point, Rykon! Psychie? Are we still in combat or is it all over?

Be careful guys! I know what's in the cauldron! It is . . . Lord Voldemort! Run for your lives!

Ha ha ha-- wait. Your wand is broken? Let's get out of here!

Run Away GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back